Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11666808 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16115) (16116) (16117) (16118) (16119) (16120) (16121) ... (16151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:11am On Apr 25
Any coach when dem choose, we go dey hopeful. Na either we qualify or we no qualify.
Who get the magic wand, we no really know.

TheSuperNerd:
Yeah, for me, I only figured he wasn't listed when the Tech committee said they recommended only 3 foreign coaches but the confusion was the report of them also settling for a local coach if we cannot afford the foreign coach option. Let them just stay one place.

Honestly, I just want them to be done with this crap show and let us see who emerges coach so I know whether to be hopeful for this generation of our footballers or not.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tessyy1701: 5:38am On Apr 25
humility33:

The minister that Does nt know anything about football

This Tinubu administration e sure super eagles nor go win anything

The man park dundees put for government

Yesterday minister of education said NO child below 18 years should be admitted into the university.

I weak imagine the deeper Life Girl last year that got the highest in Jamb last year at age 16 been told to wait till 18 to get into the university.

Now we have this one at ministry of sports don't know anything about football.

Ministerial positions shouldn't be used to reward loyal party members

At the bolded, but We already have AFCON SILVER MEDAL 😅

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tessyy1701: 5:46am On Apr 25
Amedino99:
alaye ur questions don dey too much. Why Nigeria is playing in a uefa competition I can't say because I don't work at the NFF. I only shared information that is available as seen on their social media handle and based on the post you first quoted, the controversy that ensued after NFF's statement. These are links to go through on this issue
https://www.google.com/amp/s/soccernet.ng/2024/04/nigerias-u15-participation-in-uefa-u16-development-tournament-dashed-due-to-spanish-visa-issue.html/amp
https://www.thecable.ng/spanish-embassy-denies-future-eagles-visa-for-u16-championship/amp/

The bolded is not even difficult, Don't we have other continent team now participating in the South America version of our own nations cup. Though nothing official about that but with our experience at that level they might decide to invite us.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 6:06am On Apr 25
Marjoribanks:
There are schools in the United states that won't grant you admission if you are not 18 years.
Your child is not allowed to start kindergarten until he/she is 6 years old. There are reasons for this.
That is why it is important to study broadly before attacking govt policies. Those Ministers are some of the most accomplished men in their field. Go and verify!

Also, I believe the Sport Minister has his reason for wanting Paserio back.
Look at the CVs of all those that applied and tell me one that you think is competent than Paserio.
Paserio got us to an AFCON final for the first time in 24 years.
Abeg respect the man!
Is the 2013 trophy that far?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 6:34am On Apr 25
TheSuperNerd:
Golden Eaglets draw again in test game

The Golden Eaglets had to fight from a goal down to draw 1-1 with Miracle Academy of Abia in a third test game preparatory to the WAFU B U17 AFCON qualifying tournament next month in Ghana.

The match was watched by NFF president Ibrahim Gusau and former African Footballer of Year Victor Ikpeba.

The Eaglets paraded athletic and physically imposing players who in time will play with a lot more cohesion.

The U17s under coach Manu Garba won their first friendly 4-2, before they were held to a 1-1 draw by Ikon Allah Academy of Kaduna.

The U17 AFCON qualifying tournament will kick off May 15.

Source: ScoreNigeria

That no 9...hmmm.
Another gem about to be unearthed? I like his frame.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:00am On Apr 25
[size=8pt][/size]
DOptical:

Only fools would even say Austrian league which has Red bull Salzburg etc is a poor league. Same Austrian league which churned out the likes of Szoboszlai, Halaand, Dayot, Mane etc?

Of course no one is saying the Austri league is a top league like the EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A but it's a good league nonetheless. In a good league or even less, I repeat, the defensive astuteness and technicality of a player remain the same irrespective of the league. It's only poor scouts who can't scout well. Take a look at Neymar who left the Brazilian league at the age of 21. He continued to be the same technical player in the top league.

Secondly, it's like it went over your brain since you keep forgetting that Tijani who just got there had injury which disrupted his season at 18. He's doing quite fine at his young age and yes 21 years is a young age. In addition, he recently dominated Inter midfield while playing as a holding midfielder. Same inter who had just recently won the league. Point is he's a midfield talent who's defensively astute, agile and technical.

All in all, anyone crying against a talent to be seen in the national team is a stupid fool!

Comparison creates the standards.

The Nigerian premier league is a top quality league when compared to for example the Niger league.

Playing in the EPL is not the same as the French league, that is fact. And you think the degree of difficulty and technicality required to Excel in the EPL is the same as the Austrian Bundesliga hmm🥺🥺

Top players start excelling in their teenage years and by 21 a good number are top level professionals even world class.

How old was Rooney, Ronaldo, Rahim, Rashford, etc when they broke through. So 21 is definitely old enough.

Jude Bellingham was 16 when he broke through in the Championship and Dortmund paid £25 million for him.

You are too emotional and overcome with favouritism, Tijani has been in the low level Austrian Bundesliga for 4 year's that's enough time to make your mark. He did not just get there.

Injuries do not last for 4 years even an ACL can be overcome in 6 months sometimes less.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sugarboyy(m): 7:31am On Apr 25
humility33:

You are daft so daft

I wrote all my exams at SSS3 same with some of my friends at UDSS Benin if it was now I am sure we won't have been admitted into UNIBEN

The boy trending recently Femi that got scholarship to study at Harvard and other ivy colleges is just 17 so according to your minister he should wait till he clock 18 to get admission into Nigeria universities?

Even in the US they make rules for exception

You lack sense that's why you think I am in same pathetic level with you.

Your guys less 30 built their houses and you haven't built yours
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You don't know me, so chill

You are pained and frustrated... Don't go and hustle, stay there and be blaming Tinubu for your misfortune in life as if you were doing any better before Tinubu became president.
Na suffer and hungry go kill you if you don't hustle, rather waiting and looking upto government to eradicate the age long poverty in your family.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:32am On Apr 25
humility33:

You should see from my comment that I referred to minister of education and sports

Moreover this men can't be compared to Obasanjo ministerial cabinet

The likes of Frank nweke, El rufai, Cornelius adebayo, eyitayo lambo, Jerry gana, barth nnaji, adamu adamu former minister of agriculture, Ngozi etc or Jonathan's ministers; akinwunmi, omoloba Johnson, barth nnaji, dora Akinyuli, ngozi.

U dey compare politicians may Tinubu park put for government with technocrats in OBJ and GEJ time?

They're using ministerial slot to reward party faithfuls

Even the head of agencies during OBJ time were renowned folks

A first class prof. Of economist as CBN Governor Soludo

Ernest NDUKWE as NCC boss
Ifueko as NIWA boss
Tony iredia as NTA Boss
Ribadu as EFCC Boss
Dora Akinyuli NAFDAC Boss etc

APC Government took governance to the lowest level

Do u know that the current CBN Governor studied public administration for masters level and even first degree is in management studies under Obasanjo government he won't man the CBN

Y

Oga Humility,one day you go close this thread with this your political remarks in this football house ‘wey we dey enjoying’…

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:49am On Apr 25
DOptical:

He was neglected. Both for the junior and senior team while Austria snapped him up. He was the talent who got away.

There was no chance because he was already in the Austrian national team in his teens. Remember he was already an Austria Wein player and joined the U17 of his country.

So, Alaba was not neglected.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 8:04am On Apr 25
Tessyy1701:

At the bolded, but We already have AFCON SILVER MEDAL 😅

Silver medal is not a trophy Bro

We have had bronze medals before now almost every afcon. That's nothing compared to Gold.

Ivory coast that started winning afcon yesterday is tied with us on same gold medal record.

We currently have a young generation of footballers that deserve to win something really worthwhile for their country.

I am downplaying the fact that the sport ministry tried in the recent all africa games in Ghana in the organisation and management unlike in the last commonwealth games.

like in Cameroon the fa and sports ministry are having issues currently because the ministry wanna pick a coach for the national team.

I think the sport minister in Nigeria should not thread same part. Let the NFF do their job

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 8:14am On Apr 25
Sugarboyy:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You don't know me, so chill

You are pained and frustrated... Don't go and hustle, stay there and be blaming Tinubu for your misfortune in life as if you were doing any better before Tinubu became president.
Na suffer and hungry go kill you if you don't hustle, rather waiting and looking upto government to eradicate the age long poverty in your family.

The problem with low minds like you when ever anyone criticise the government you will think they're living a miserable life like you.

But unfortunately the government does well and better with the presence of constructive critics not praise singers, tribal or political sycophants.

My first write up on national dailies that was on vanguard was during GEJ time when I criticised his government renaming UNILAG to moshood abiola
university.

I am doing well for myself young man and I don't depend on Tinubu to feed like you that is used to paste posters and fliers or maybe defending Tinubu from tribal or religious sentiments.

Your senses and IQ is battered and possibly your family too is living below the poverty line.

I told you I entered the university at a very young age and since then things been easy for me all to the Glory of God. I have never had it hard with jobs because I always get job on the job.

Your kind when ever someone critise the government your divk will stand, that's why Nigeria remain the easiest country for a politician to loot and plunder because his tribal or religious folks will always come out to defend him even when they are suffering from the malgovernance

Some folks are still defending Yahaya bello today because of tribal sentiments not because he shares the loot with them.

I won't reply you again because you are not worth it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 8:17am On Apr 25
Kog45:
Oga Humility,one day you go close this thread with this your political remarks in this football house ‘wey we dey enjoying’…

I only talked about the government as regard to sports ministry

The minister of sports shouldn't be picking coaches for the national team but rather the FA and the it's technical committee do their job.

Pasiero drew us back with his scary style of play at afcon. We need a more better coach and I am even sure he won't be able to qualify us for the world cup

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DOptical: 8:45am On Apr 25
komekn:
[size=8pt][/size]

Comparison creates the standards.

The Nigerian premier league is a top quality league when compared to for example the Niger league.

Playing in the EPL is not the same as the French league, that is fact. And you think the degree of difficulty and technicality required to Excel in the EPL is the same as the Austrian Bundesliga hmm🥺🥺

Top players start excelling in their teenage years and by 21 a good number are top level professionals even world class.

How old was Rooney, Ronaldo, Rahim, Rashford, etc when they broke through. So 21 is definitely old enough.

Jude Bellingham was 16 when he broke through in the Championship and Dortmund paid £25 million for him.

You are too emotional and overcome with favouritism, Tijani has been in the low level Austrian Bundesliga for 4 year's that's enough time to make your mark. He did not just get there.

Injuries do not last for 4 years even an ACL can be overcome in 6 months sometimes less.

As I said, only a fool thinks the Austrian league which has churned out the likes of Mane, Halaand, Szoboszlai, Dayot, etc who are all far better than most of the super eagle's players is a poor league. The brainless fool keep crying about young abroad players who were already in the academy big clubs. It shows the level of such stupidity. How old was Neymar when he left the Brazilian league? He was 21 years old. And yes, 21 yrs old is a young age. Tijani even left for abroad at the age of 18. Competed at the age of 18 against the players there and was signed. Had injury in his first season which disrupted his early season in a new country but he's doing quite fine at his young age.

As I previously stated, the defensive astuteness and technicality of a player remains unchanged irrespective of the league. A case study is Neymar. Tijani is doing quite well as a young midfield talent with his defensive astuteness, agility, technicality and being one of the top youngsters with the top ball recoveries in Europe. In fact, he recently dominated Inter midfield despite his young age. Same inter had just recently won the serie a league.

And I repeat, only a fool keeps crying against a talent in the national team.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sugarboyy(m): 8:52am On Apr 25
humility33:

The problem with low minds like you when ever anyone criticise the government you will think they're living a miserable life like you.

But unfortunately the government does well and better with the presence of constructive critics not praise singers, tribal or political sycophants.

My first write up on national dailies that was on vanguard was during GEJ time when I criticised his government renaming UNILAG to moshood abiola
university.

I am doing well for myself young man and I don't depend on Tinubu to feed like you that is used to paste posters and fliers or maybe defending Tinubu from tribal or religious sentiments.

Your senses and IQ is battered and possibly your family too is living below the poverty line.

I told you I entered the university at a very young age and since then things been easy for me all to the Glory of God. I have never had it hard with jobs because I always get job on the job.

Your kind when ever someone critise the government your divk will stand, that's why Nigeria remain the easiest country for a politician to loot and plunder because his tribal or religious folks will always come out to defend him even when they are suffering from the malgovernance

Some folks are still defending Yahaya bello today because of tribal sentiments not because he shares the loot with them.

I won't reply you again because you are not worth it

I hear
Hehehehehe
Small pikin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by superbloke(m): 10:09am On Apr 25
TheSuperNerd:
SHOCKER! Amuneke not listed to be new Super Eagles coach

As incredible as it may sound – SCORENigeria can report today that Emmanuel Amuneke is not being considered for the vacant post of head coach of Super Eagles.

“He’s not one of the three coaches recommended to the NFF executive committee to lead the Super Eagles,” a top official who should know told only SCORENigeria today.

This shocker comes when social media was abuzz with the purported appointment of the former African Footballer of the Year.

Those who have pushed for Amuneke to be appointed as Super Eagles new coach point to him leading the country to win a fifth U17 World Cup in Chile in 2015 and his impressive coaching badges.

He also led Tanzania to the AFCON after a 39-year absence.

While those who oppose his appointment highlight the fact that he assisted Augustine Eguavoen when Nigeria failed to qualify for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar at the expense of arch-rivals Ghana right there in Abuja.

He also failed to qualify the Flying Eagles to the U20 AFCON and his stints in Zambia, Egypt and Sudan did not have a happy ending.

All this drama on top appointing a coach. We just like unnecessary suspense. They should just announce and keep it moving. Even all these news blogs are just churning sensational click baits. Today it's Amuneke, tomorrow it's a foreign coach, the next it's the return of JPes. Anyone who believes these blogs fit get high BP.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 10:34am On Apr 25
superbloke:

All this drama on top appointing a coach. We just like unnecessary suspense. They should just announce and keep it moving. Even all these news blogs are just churning sensational click baits. Today it's Amuneke, tomorrow it's a foreign coach, the next it's the return of JPes. Anyone who believes these blogs fit get high BP.

No mind dem…na only tinubu name dem neva mention 😀😀😀

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 11:13am On Apr 25
humility33:

I only talked about the government as regard to sports ministry

The minister of sports shouldn't be picking coaches for the national team but rather the FA and the it's technical committee do their job.

Pasiero drew us back with his scary style of play at afcon. We need a more better coach and I am even sure he won't be able to qualify us for the world cup
If FA lack financial resources to pay a coach and requesting for ministry of sports to do so then minister will have the power to dictate….it happened during IBB era,in fact it was Augustus Aikhomu the VP that dictated.

Okay you are talking about sports ministry but what presidency and mentioning ministers of OBJ era with Tinubu era got to do with it,and specifically education minister.

Pls Oga humility,we don’t need it here,let’s always base our talks here on sports for healthy discussion so that what is going on in political section will not happen herein

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 11:39am On Apr 25
Kog45:
If FA lack financial resources to pay a coach and requesting for ministry of sports to do so then minister will have the power to dictate….it happened during IBB era,in fact it was Augustus Aikhomu the VP that dictated.

Okay you are talking about sports ministry but what presidency and mentioning ministers of OBJ era with Tinubu era got to do with it,and specifically education minister.

Pls Oga humility,we don’t need it here,let’s always base our talks here on sports for healthy discussion so that what is going on in political section will not happen herein

I responded to forgivenes question Sir

I will really appreciate you look into things in full scale prior calling me out.

I understand I derailed and I have stopped.

Funding the FA budget is not enough reason to hand pick coaches for the national team. The military government did it does nt mean it is the best. Our FA and other sports agencies are not financial independent.. This is what is causing rambles now in Cameroon and we shouldn't encourage same in Nigeria, it will render the NFF powerless
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 11:43am On Apr 25
humility33:

I responded to forgivenes question Sir

I will really appreciate you look into things in full scale prior calling me out.

I understand I derailed and I have stopped.

Funding the FA budget is not enough reason to hand pick coaches for the national team. The military government did it does nt mean it is the best. Our FA and other sports agencies are not financial independent.. This is what is causing rambles now in Cameroon and we shouldn't encourage same in Nigeria, it will render the NFF powerless

Read my line very,FA said they are broke and asked ministry to assist then who dictate.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lbrichman2: 11:55am On Apr 25
Kog45:
Read my line very,FA said they are broke and asked ministry to assist then who dictate.

How are they broke?
These guys got $4M for AFCON Silver just a few months ago
No one is asking what they did with the money
Those guys are not as broke as they are trying to make everyone believe
They are trying to eat their cake and have it

$4M may not be so much but it can atleast get some things started

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 12:09pm On Apr 25
lbrichman2:

How are they broke?
These guys got $4M for AFCON Silver just a few months ago
No one is asking what they did with the money
Those guys are not as broke as they are trying to make everyone believe
They are trying to eat their cake and have it

$4M may not be so much but it can atleast get some things started
I think BascoVanVeli can answer this cuz he know much about Nigeria football and how they are running it,even Amaju find it difficult paying coaches not to talk of present NFF.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25
jihday:
https://bsnsports.com.ng/post/Rwandan-League--Amapakabo-Eyes-League-Survival-With-Etoile-de-l-Est-

Woah!!!! I pray he did it oooo, at least he was able to get a Job outside

what had Manu, that Oga humble is fronting for done Had he ventures outside once

No matter the result, Imama had earned my respect, kudos to him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25
kingphilip:

Is the 2013 trophy that far?

The maths is not matching lol 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzerooo: 1:30pm On Apr 25
jihday:
so you prefer a 5 years contract? I think 2 is fair

4 or 5 years show you have enough confidence in whom you are hiring
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25
do4luv14:

Woah!!!! I pray he did it oooo, at least he was able to get a Job outside

what had Manu, that Oga humble is fronting for done Had he ventures outside once

No matter the result, Imama had earned my respect, kudos to him
looking at the table it seems he has started well, the club have won 3 of last 4 games which coincided with the period he joined them
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 3:00pm On Apr 25
Kog45:
Felix Owolabi that belonged to the era of drunker and smokers played the game at 40…Roger Milla played the game at 40.

Wishing Mikel happy birthday is now an issue to you.
watched highlight of our 3-1 loss to Sweden in 94, our only goal was scored by a certain Joseph Odegbami, is he related to Segun Odegbami?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25
Subzerooo:

4 or 5 years show you have enough confidence in whom you are hiring
I disagree even club sides that should have a bit more guarantee and stability mostly give 2 or 3 years, Germany only recently extended Nagelsman’s deal to 2026. You need to be sure of what you are doing before handing a coach a long term deal, if the coach turns out to be a dunce how do you wiggle out of paying unnecessary compensation fee after you sack the coach
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25
jihday:
watched highlight of our 3-1 loss to Sweden in 94, our only goal was scored by a certain Joseph Odegbami, is he related to Segun Odegbami?
Yea... he is Segun's younger brother.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25
jihday:
Yes Segun Odegbami younger brother known as Wole Odegbami,talented winger who was Super eagles member of Seoul 88 and Marco 88,played for famous Leventis United,JIB Rocks of Jos before moving to Europe and played in Cyprus and Austria league

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25
Napoli are interested in Terem Moffi (25) from OGC Nice. The Nigerian striker has scored 10 goals in Ligue 1 this season and is valued at €30M. 🇳🇬

[@mattinodinapoli]

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 5:03pm On Apr 25
You cannot get admitted into a kindergarten until you are 6 years old and the grade system is one to twelve. Can you please calculate that? That is the law. That is why United States calls it K-12 System. The exception is for students with extreme IQ and those are few in between.

Here you have parents moving their mediocre kids from primary 4 to JSS 1 and from SS2 to Public/State/Private Universities/Polythenics. Who does that?
The Minister did not say students with extreme capabilities should not be admitted. Highest in Jamb doesn't show that you extremely brilliant (Objective questions). You have to show better capabilities.
The guy wanted by all these ivy league schools is already 17 going to 18 and Jamb was not the criteria. SAT is it!
humility33:

Glad you said schools in the US but not a general law in the US that forbids kids from universities until they clock 18..

There should always be exceptions. Last year top 10 kids that got the highest in Jamb in Nigeria about 6 of them were way below 18 so meaning they should wait until they clock 18?

You and I know the minister is not really into sports and his appointment is more of political.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 5:06pm On Apr 25
charlesemeka85:
Napoli are interested in Terem Moffi (25) from OGC Nice. The Nigerian striker has scored 10 goals in Ligue 1 this season and is valued at €30M. 🇳🇬

[@mattinodinapoli]
Napoli, hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (16115) (16116) (16117) (16118) (16119) (16120) (16121) ... (16151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Impeccable5248(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.