Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,919 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11927807 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (16335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
kingphilip:
that's what i've been trying to make him understand

Shehu is giving us what we want to see in the right back role. even if there is a rating kind of that is unbiased, Shehu might be clocking 90 and Aina around 94-95 for instance while probably at left back he might be on 85-89 while our left back might be around 75-80. Isn't it safe we forgo him at right back and fix him at left back since we won't be missing him too much in the right back role while we embark on the search for a better left back?

cc: komekn
The call to try Aina at RB is strengthened by the fact that we have a natural LB in Bryan Idowu. If Idowu acquits himself well against Argentina then good. Meanwhile we would get to see how much depth we have at RB if Aina plays there.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
kingphilip:
agreed we need a formidable back up for all the roles in the teams and players should be tested to select the best.

Aina is a good right back that we know and you don't even know if the coach is testing him to know if he can play the left back so well so as to have options

if you were the coach in this circumstances we find ourselves in we need to play a game tomorrow, who would you play in the left back role since Aina will be played in the right back role to determine who is a better right back among the two
Play Brian Idowu. His call up is not for fancy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
Probably waiting to see his professional decision come Jan, if he doesn't move to a place where he's playing regularly, his position MUST be replaced! I like him for his committments but the SE won't be used to rehabilitate any deadbeat
Mujtahida:

Some things are obvious. Musa is just hanging on in this team. His place has been taken but he's still in the team.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2017
somehow:
Meaningless? What is meaningful then? It's no longer his SE performance, it's now his professional performance that counts? Should we read out stats too? You want to see that too? Is there no tendency you will also jump ship when the stats don't favor your bias?

To be clear, I am not saying Onazi is a bad player only proving to you that Ogu is not a bad player either and shouldn't be downgraded like some of you are doing.

I have not downgraded Ogu, oga.. My assessment is based on the several games that have seen him play.

I have said that if you make conclusions that he is a great scorer from 4 starts, you can also say, he is a rash tackler from those same stats.

Both are untrue and unfair.

However, there is enough data on his game to show how he plays.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Doesn't start again for his club?
Mujtahida:

Balogun especially. Maybe being on the bench at his club affects him. Ahead of the World Cup he should get a personal fitness trainer ooo. It would cost him but then performing outstandingly at the WC might land him a better gig.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kog45:
OK O I don agree one more trial but when Kayode had 15 mins against SA we all said Rohr have seen him enough,no more invitation, when Osimhen had a comeo appearance we said he was too young

But Nwakaeme need another trial,when Kayode is on the bench looking for another opportunity.Please is Nwakaeme better than Kayode?

Remember Aina came in against Zambia less than 12 mins we all saw what he can do,against Algeria he had a decent game,the same thing Shehu he seized the opportunity when it matter most.Oyekwuru came in against Algeria we all saw the glimpses.Ogu after a long time waiting came in with a goal and MOTM.

Why can't Nwakaeme show his stuff so that we can forget Ighalo,funny enough Iheanacho was pushed to the wing to accommodate him.

Hope he prove me wrong if he had another opportunity against Argentina because guys like Peter Onuachu,Desserts,Osimhen, Awoniyi,Umar Sadiq are waiting to impress.
How many of Nwakaeme's game have you watched? That guy is a machine in the wings, I watch him in his club. So dont judge him by only that match with a terrible pitch. An that was his first ever time kicking a ball for our team so mind what you say about him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
somehow:
Doesn't start again for his club?
Spends more time on the bench than playing. So he needs to do whatever would keep him sharp. I pray he's spared injuries.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

The call to try Aina at RB is strengthened by the fact that we have a natural LB in Bryan Idowu. If Idowu acquits himself well against Argentina then good. Meanwhile we would get to see how much depth we have at RB if Aina plays there.
the line up for the Argentina match is not yet out as far as i know

the bashing has been coming as if Bryan should have started the left back role against Algeria and Aina tested in the right back role

i'm sure Bryan won't be thrown in just like that tomorrow. probably he with Ebuehi will replace both Aina and Shehu in the left back and right back roles respectively
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha. Oga kog45 don vex. Walahi this goal keeping issue is annoying and frustrating. Since last year fa. Na so we go dey dey? Time to take risk is now, nothing to lose.
Yes quite annoying.

I read Alphonsus Dike comment on Ezenwa and am baffled.He said Ezenwa is a smart keeper but very poor when it comes to cross or aerial ball.

He noticed this weakness as his coach when he was in Ranger fc but on the verge of correcting it,Ezenwa moved to Enyimba,this weakness gave Ebere Obi,Mikel senior brother an edge over him in Ranger.

My point is this after almost three or four season ago if am right(icon4s, goldfish80, enomakos) can tell us the year he was with Ranger fc.If Ezenwa is still battling with the same issue that coach Dike discovered some years ago then i fear for Super eagle.

I believe so much on experience but if experience ones lacks the rudiments of goalkeeping then the talented and the young ones should be given chance.

Uzoho definitely must have learnt a lot coz no European club we have a keeper without giving him solid foundation.

The same thing Alampasu, he must have gone through a lot as a young keeper in Portuguese league,learning basic things as a keeper.

Ajiboye too must have learnt a lot.I remember he was once on the book of lowly Spanish club,time for Rohr to give these guys chance,let us see them in action,enough of patching player for us.

Uzoho i watched against Girona is better than Ezenwa,Ajiboye i watched against Guinea is better than Ezenwa, Alampasu cannot be worse than Ezenwa i saw against Algeria.

Enyeama coming back is dicey,so we need to get it right now or else we regret it.

Akpeyi confidence issue Ezenwa lack basics then what do we do than to turn to the young ones,let see their performance may be we don't even need Enyeama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

We've been round this bend before. This is me being subjective. It's my preference that we leave out Martins, Ike and others of the old gaurd. But if the coach invites them, fine.

I couldn't agree with you more!

I have been observing comments here about players that can strengthen our current team and it is infuriating what even some of the most sensible guys here are saying.

Except players like Matins and Uche are playing in a top league and scoring goals like they did in their prime, why consider them for the World Cup? At least we can all agree they're no longer in their prime, right? By the way, in their prime what exactly did they achieve at the world cup? Did they achieve so much that it is inconceivable that our current squad and of course other younger options will be unable to match it? How many World cup goals does Martins have to his name? or Ike Uche? In fact both those guys had their main strength in their searing pace, and trust me they've lost more than a yard of pace since you last saw them in action at the highest level.

And about the Goal keepers and all the talk about Enyeama being recalled. While he was good, and no question he had some really exceptional games where he saved us from embarrassment, he was equally as poor in key games. We didn't bother castigating him though, because we knew he had an exceptional performance in him waiting again to be put on show.

I put it to anyone who wishes to argue that if we choose to point a finger of blame at anyone over our World Cup exit in 2010 AND 2014, Enyeama is not free of fault. Infact sadly he is a contributor to our exits. Though I still think he's a national hero.

In 2010 - no1. blame goes to Kaita for silly red card against Greece. Granted public enemy number 1, and rightly so.

no. 2 blame goes to Enyeama for spilling a long range shot which a Greece striker pounced on to score the winner. He literally dropped the ball on the foot of the Greek forward for a tap in! If the likes Ezenwa did that we wont hear the last of it. To save time see 5:30 on below yotutube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAojhrjGCFQ

no. 3 blame goes to Enyeama again. He moved to the left just before the freekick is taken which gives S. Korea their second goal. If he doesn't do that, he saves that free kick 100% and we maybe go on to win considering the balance of play on the day!! See 1:17 of below youtube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8yoblanjis

In 2014 vs France Enyeama comes out to punch a routine cross and misses the ball completely leaving an empty net for Pogba to head in to. See 0:55 of below link. Will Ezenwa get away with this kind of error?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzkCOzK-64

I liked and like Enyeama, Martins, Obasi etc but others should have a chance. They were good in their prime, but not so good they should present an obstruction to the growth and exposure of the new generation.

12 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

Play Brian Idowu. His call up is not for fancy.
nobody is saying they shouldn't be played or tested

all i've been saying is we can't just consider a role in isolation compared to the whole team in general. assuming Aina is the best RB we have in camp and Shehu is the 2nd best and Bryan that was just invited doesn't even measure up to Aina in the left back role, how do you shuffle your team in that scenario knowing Aina won't be missed much due to someone succeeding him in the role is giving the basic things required as a right back

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
kingphilip:
the line up for the Argentina match is not yet out as far as i know

[b]the bashing has been coming[/b]as if Bryan should have started the left back role against Algeria and Aina tested in the right back role

i'm sure Bryan won't be thrown in just like that tomorrow. probably he with Ebuehi will replace both Aina and Shehu in the left back and right back roles respectively
Nobody has bashed anybody na. No player has been put down except when komekn talked down on Ebuehi and I challenged him. The point is Shehu is unarguably our best RB. But we need depth. How much depth we have can be seen if Aina plays RB. Granted it's possible that Idowu comes in later but my point is the coach should start testing for how much depth the team has.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2017
Famocious:

Just voted for him ...
Its too early for the bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
So Ogu is now phenomenal, creative etc.. oya make una add more oh
kwantinue!!

Loogan:

Your the funny one, and it's unfortunate you people like to drag players down just to defend some silly point of yours.
I don't understand you, if scoring a curler from 25yards out is not being creative, then what is? Is it until he gives 3assists in one match before you acknowledge he has some creativity in his game.
Apart from mikel who's the most creative center midfielder we have in the team presently? Since you know a lot about creativity from midfield.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SerVik(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
Mujtahida:

I Pray Idowu comes good. We need a natural LB.

If that is the case, Aina will be left to compete with shehu at RB. If Brian doesn't measure up, then Aina remains at LB while shehu and ebuehi compete for the RB role.

Either ways, there must always be competition for each role.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
MetalJigsaw:
How many of Nwakaeme's game have you watched? That guy is a machine in the wings, I watch him in his club. So dont judge him by only that match with a terrible pitch. An that was his first ever time kicking a ball for our team so mind what you say about him.
Sorry it seems you are highly offended with my comment over Nwakaeme cos for saying i should mind my comment about him tells a lot.

Pls this is a free thread and i don't think have gone against rules and regulations of the thread.

It's my opinion and you are free to have yours but telling me i should mind my comment on him is out of bound,meaning what.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
Joebie:
Rohr will make the best decision for the interest of the team, considering other factors.
For now, Aina is ahead of Echiejile at LB. If Idowu fails to come better than Aina at LB, it will be in the best interest of the team to keep Aina at LB.
Modified:
But if Idowu proves to be a very solid LB, then we can start talking about who is a better RB between Aina and Shehu. Then Aina should have his chance at RB in friendlies.

Well if that's how Rohr is reasoning it's rational not how I would do it but can appreciate his approach.

Will not argue.

Then again he may already have concluded that Aina is as good or even better. But we need a competent left back so let him Aina become familiar with the role and gain cohesive team experience.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kog45:
Sorry it seems you are highly offended with my comment over Nwakaeme cos for saying i should mind my comment about him tells a lot.

Pls this is a free thread and i don't think have gone against rules and regulations of the thread.

It's my opinion and you are free to have yours but telling me i should mind my comment on him is out of bound,meaning what.

Please calm down boss.

MetalJigSaw that was harsh. We allow people to discuss their opinions here please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 1:25pm On Nov 13, 2017
kingphilip:
nobody is saying they shouldn't be played or tested

all i've been saying is we can't just consider a role in isolation compared to the whole team in general. [b]assuming[/b]Aina is the best RB we have in camp and Shehu is the 2nd best and Bryan that was just invited doesn't even measure up to Aina in the left back role, how do you shuffle your team in that scenario knowing Aina won't be missed much due to someone succeeding him in the role is giving the basic things required as a right back
Only by testing can the above assumptions become facts. On the other hand assuming Idowu(this is far fetched sha but not impossible) does well, you find we have Echiejile//Aina /Idowu as LB, the three of them having been tested. Meanwhile if we stick to Shehu, we'd only know Shehu as RB. That's not good enough.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Icon4s:

Please calm down boss.

MetalJigSaw that was harsh. We allow people to discuss their opinions here please.
Thanks Baba.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
SerVik

I Pray Idowu comes good. We need a natural LB
I really pray oo since he's a natural LB. We've been lacking in that role for long.
If that is the case, Aina will be left to compete with shehu at RB. If Brian doesn't measure up, then Aina remains at LB while shehu and ebuehi compete for the RB role
This neatly summarises the whole point I have been trying to make. No need tantalising players and the fans with invitations. If an opportunity presents itself like this one, then give the player a chance. If he measures up, your team is strengthened. If he doesn't, you free the guy for the time being.

Either ways, there must always be competition for each role.
I believe it is competition that is driving Shehu to the limits of his abilities. Challenge is vital for men.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Better than his likes in that position is what I said when it comes to attack, didn't say "great", you're the one using that to pull bias against him.

True and the data says he's almost as good as Onazi, better than Agu.
tbaba1234:

I have not downgraded Ogu, oga.. My assessment is based on the several games that have seen him play.

I have said that if you make conclusions that he is a great scorer from 4 starts, you can also say, he is a rash tackler from those same stats.

Both are untrue and unfair.

However, there is enough data on his game to show how he plays.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
A player like him needs not be on the bench in a club like maiz!
Mujtahida:

Spends more time on the bench than playing. So he needs to do whatever would keep him sharp. I pray he's spared injuries.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kog45:
Thanks Baba.

No wahala, we need to be watching each other's back here so what led to the exit of TheSuperNerd does not repeat itself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2017
Guys is Iwobi left footed or right footed or both? 'm not sure

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
I haven't heard Yakubu's name in this thread, don't we need his experience in the team? :-XI haven't heard Yakubu's name in this thread, don't we need hi experience in the team?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Right footed of course! But not so good with the left foot
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
wayodude:

I couldn't agree with you more!

I have been observing comments here about players that can strengthen our current team and it is infuriating what even some of the most sensible guys here are saying.

Except players like Matins and Uche are playing in a top league and scoring goals like they did in their prime, why consider them for the World Cup? At least we can all agree they're no longer in their prime, right? By the way, in their prime what exactly did they achieve at the world cup? Did they achieve so much that it is inconceivable that our current squad and of course other younger options will be unable to match it? How many World cup goals does Martins have to his name? or Ike Uche? In fact both those guys had their main strength in their searing pace, and trust me they've lost more than a yard of pace since you last saw them in action at the highest level.

And about the Goal keepers and all the talk about Enyeama being recalled. While he was good, and no question he had some really exceptional games where he saved us from embarrassment, he was equally as poor in key games. We didn't bother castigating him though, because we knew he had an exceptional performance in him waiting again to be put on show.

I put it to anyone who wishes to argue that if we choose to point a finger of blame at anyone over our World Cup exit in 2010 AND 2014, Enyeama is not free of fault. Infact sadly he is a contributor to our exits. Though I still think he's a national hero.

In 2010 - no1. blame goes to Kaita for silly red card against Greece. Granted public enemy number 1, and rightly so.

no. 2 blame goes to Enyeama for spilling a long range shot which a Greece striker pounced on to score the winner. He literally dropped the ball on the foot of the Greek forward for a tap in! If the likes Ezenwa did that we wont hear the last of it. To save time see 5:30 on below yotutube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAojhrjGCFQ

no. 3 blame goes to Enyeama again. He moved to the left just before the freekick is taken which gives S. Korea their second goal. If he doesn't do that, he saves that free kick 100% and we maybe go on to win considering the balance of play on the day!! See 1:17 of below youtube link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8yoblanjis

In 2014 vs France Enyeama comes out to punch a routine cross and misses the ball completely leaving an empty net for Pogba to head in to. See 0:55 of below link. Will Ezenwa get away with this kind of error?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOzkCOzK-64

I liked and like Enyeama, Martins, Obasi etc but others should have a chance. They were good in their prime, but not so good they should present an obstruction to the growth and exposure of the new generation.

I enjoyed your analysis. Truly if not for Ikeme's illness the calls for Enyeama would not be so loud. The reason it seems we are ready to forgive Enyeama's gaffes is because he's come good so many times for us. Him dey always try.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Icon4s:

No wahala, we need to be watching each other's back here so what led to the exit of TheSuperNerd does not repeat itself.
True talk,I believe with my little experience of watching the game especially super eagles since 1980s i should able to know a player who is good within 30 minutes and the one not good enough,no need of patching up,I say it.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Icon4s:

Please calm down boss.

Chill guys I never intended to bash anyone. I only inquired from him how many times has he watched Nwakaeme play both ib the SE and his clubside before calling for his head in the team already.

That guy was played out of position (though he features as a CF at times for his club). We all saw his skills, passing and movements when he moved to LF in that game.

Rohr wasn't drunk when he invited him. There was a reason.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
somehow:
Better than his likes in that position is what I said when it comes to attack, didn't say "great", you're the one using that to pull bias against him.

True and the data says he's almost as good as Onazi, better than Agu.

In my humble opinion Ogu, has for several years presented our best goal threat from midfield. I have been baffled as to how he hasn't been considered for selection when the likes of Esiti and Igiebor have been called. I think post 2014 World Cup, Ogu has been better than Onazi. That is again my opinion.

I am short on time but see 1:21 and 2:13 of the below link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRSMfsf0cPc&t=27s

also 7:40 of this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WUvGvPGMus

See 3rd paragraph from bottom of this match report. http://www.skysports.com/football/italy-vs-nigeria/304017
I cant find the video clip of that shot against Italy. I was at that match live in Fulham! smiley

finally found it; see 2:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH5Kobsrx-M

These are clips of Ogu showing his goal threat in the green and white of the super eagles, not for his clubside!

I have said this before on this site (https://www.nairaland.com/3131374/nigeria-vs-luxembourg-international-friendly/1#46140895), the 2 most underrated Nigerian players right now are still Micheal Babatunde and John Ogu. Take that to the bank.They are the perfect examples of the importance of playing in a good league even if for a crap club side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
I hope we all here have voted for victor moses for the bbc award, it's not enough to bash our players but to also give them the support where necessary. Let's be true patriots to have the BBC african footballer of the year in the super eagles contingent to the world cup. We don't have a say in the CAF awards but we we can make a huge difference with our numbers for the BBC award.

Those who think other players deserve it than moses should remember this is a popularity contest and not really about who is the best player. Thanks.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (16335) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tessyy1701, 123jamessmith, Daninya33, TheSuperNerd(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.