Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11842146 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (16240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
You better stay your fingers before you type more ignorant comments here.

princesuko:

Can't say i blame them. Nigeria hasn't had this type of talent In a while so they Need to Hype him well tongue.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by princesuko(m): 12:08am On Nov 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Pressure on City.... What an excuse!!!

Five games..... Not even five minutes and you tell me about pressure.

One game.... Just one game. And Nacho wasn't even poor. He was just average and his high-pressing game was excellent.

Even TheGoodJoe himself who you wanna support and join swords with will knock you for using "poor" to define Nacho's performance that day. smiley

Aguero lost form so badly that Pep had to even bench him at a point.

Nacho never lost form. He always delivered during Aguero's absence thru suspension.

So mister.... Bollocks is all you've just said. So Nacho must be at "WORLD CLASS LEVEL" to get games huh?? Na wa for some people sef....

He and Sane were given the lowest according to Dailymail.
Leroy Sane - 5

Given a role on the left flank, Sane endured a night to forget at Old Trafford. Showed his ability in the weekend's draw with Southampton but didn't see enough of the ball to test United's defence on Wednesday. Was eventually replaced by Sterling.

Kelechi Iheanacho - 5

Proved to be City's hero at the weekend by popping up with the equaliser against Southampton but was ineffective against United. Missed a glorious chance to break the deadlock in the early stages, fluffing his lines when he should have at least tested De Gea.

I just Showed You kelechi Minutes compared to other Backup striker in top teams in Europe.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by princesuko(m): 12:12am On Nov 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
You better stay your fingers before you type more ignorant comments here.

It was Sarcasm or maybe NOT wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 12:21am On Nov 30, 2016
Isn't it funny it took Lord Guardiola to bench kelechi iheanacho for people to see through what I've been saying all these while about Lord Pep.

Guardiola is a checkbook manager, I don't care how anyone feels about it. Judging by his antecedents, Guardiola will move for a big money singing next season to pair with Aguero or play off Aguero while Iheanacho will be left in the lurch. Anyone in doubt should bookmark this page and compare notes by August next year.

However, we should keep in mind that Kelechi is only 20. He is an apprentist. The only difference between Kelechi and K. Nwakali is that one is learning at Man city while the other is being educated at Maas*** in Holland.
At 20, Lukaku and Kevin de Bryne were in no man's land till they bounced off on loans to cut their teeth before getting to their present level.

I don't support Kelechi becoming a professional trainee just because he wants to work with Guardiola. It will affect his psychology and mentality and in the long run stunt his growth.

Iheanacho should be looking at going on loan to mid table clubs like Everton, Southampton (Roland Koeman and Claude Puel will be great for him), Valencia won't be bad too, since they and Manchester City have a decent relationship.

Iheanacho must not develop under Guardiola to become world class.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:42am On Nov 30, 2016
5/10 is average not poor.... Ask your mathematics teacher again. smiley

Even Indepth analysis and TheGoodJoe himself (DIE-HARD CITYZEN WHO SEES NO WRONG IN PEP) praised Nacho's high-pressing that day.

@bolded... So?? Like seriously?? Is that your angle? Plss show me his "European competition" minutes compared to same back-up strikers (for those in european competition sef)... smiley

princesuko:

He and Sane were given the lowest according to Dailymail.
Leroy Sane - 5

Given a role on the left flank, Sane endured a night to forget at Old Trafford. Showed his ability in the weekend's draw with Southampton but didn't see enough of the ball to test United's defence on Wednesday. Was eventually replaced by Sterling.

Kelechi Iheanacho - 5

Proved to be City's hero at the weekend by popping up with the equaliser against Southampton but was ineffective against United. Missed a glorious chance to break the deadlock in the early stages, fluffing his lines when he should have at least tested De Gea.

I just Showed You kelechi Minutes compared to other Backup striker in top teams in Europe.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:52am On Nov 30, 2016
It matters not what it is..... It reeks of ignorance. smiley
princesuko:

It was Sarcasm or maybe NOT wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 1:07am On Nov 30, 2016
goldfish80:

You just made my night with this statement, Goodnight
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:19am On Nov 30, 2016
Victor Moses should take this but Aguero and Anichebe also did well for the month under review.

Would really love to see Victor take it. He's a major player in Chelsea's 7-game winning streak.

joseph1013:
[b][size=14pt]November shortlist for PFA Fans' Player of the Month announced[/size]

Sky Sports have revealed November's PFA Fans' Player of the Month contenders, selected by their expert panel of Paul Merson, Mike Riley, Ian Holloway, Malcolm Clarke and Peter Beagrie. Fans will now decide which player from each of England's four professional football league's - the Premier League, Sky Bet Championship, Sky Bet League One and Sky Bet League Two - deserves to be crowned PFA Fans' Player of the Month for November.

Voting for the awards will commence this week, with the vote for the Premier League PFA Fans' Player of the Month starting on Tuesday. The Sky Bet Championship will take place on Wednesday, Sky Bet League One on Thursday and Sky Bet League Two on Friday.

One lucky voter, from each division, will also be given the opportunity present the prestigious award to each PFA Fan's Player of the Month winner. Take a look at November's PFA Fans' Player of the Month contenders:

PREMIER LEAGUE

Victor Moses (Chelsea)

Sergio Aguero (Man City)

Matt Phillips (West Brom)

Victor Anichebe (Sunderland)

Gylfi Sigurdsson (Swansea)

Nordin Amrobat (Watford)

SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP

Garath McCleary (Reading)

Tom Ince (Derby County)

Glenn Murray (Brighton)

Jonathan Kodjia (Aston Villa)

Tom Clarke (Preston)

Henri Lansbury (Nottingham Forest)

SKY BET LEAGUE ONE

Ben Alnwick (Bolton)

Will Atkinson (Southend)

Patrick Bauer (Charlton)

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas (Gillingham)

Scott Wiseman (Scunthorpe)

Jay O’Shea (Chesterfield)

SKY BET LEAGUE TWO

Aaron Pierre (Wycombe)

John Akinde (Barnet)

Kyle Vassell (Blackpool)

Liam Mandeville (Doncaster)

Matt Godden (Stevenage)

Michael Smith (Portsmouth)

http://www.football.co.uk/chelsea/november-shorlist-for-pfa-fans-player-of-the-month-announce/8084597/#bJLOrIohR4SCBl73.97 [/b]

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enigmaticmotik(m): 1:19am On Nov 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I have stressed that there is more things I feel Iheanacho should add to his game. So, the talk of giving him opportunity to show his skills does not add up.

Thegoodjoe I respect some of your contributions and others too (thesupernerd inclusive) but I want you to look at this Iheanacho's situation from a different perspective tho. A professor (Guardiola) tells a young Dangote (Iheanacho) "You will never make it in biz if you do not discard your opinions in biz and follow my advice" gringringrin (one formula does not work for everyone because we are humans and not chemicals). Come to thinks of it without the influence of a particular coach both messi and Ronaldo would have attained this same height notwithstanding.

Iheanacho needs to move to Spurs (if the rumours are anything to go by undecided) where he can actually get more playing time, the arrival of Jesus cool (who I guess will be Guardiola's 1st choice for so many reasons) will even reduce his game time which is not so encouraging as of now (even when Aguero was NOT FULLY FIT... Says a lot)... My opinion tho grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:58am On Nov 30, 2016
enigmaticmotik:

Thegoodjoe I respect some of your contributions and others too (thesupernerd inclusive) but I want you to look at this Iheanacho's situation from a different perspective tho. A professor (Guardiola) tells a young Dangote (Iheanacho) "You will never make it in biz if you do not discard your opinions in biz and follow my advice" gringringrin (one formula does not work for everyone because we are humans and not chemicals). Come to thinks of it without the influence of a particular coach both messi and Ronaldo would have attained this same height notwithstanding.

Iheanacho needs to move to Spurs (if the rumours are anything to go by undecided) where he can actually get more playing time, the arrival of Jesus cool (who I guess will be Guardiola's 1st choice for so many reasons) will even reduce his game time which is not so encouraging as of now (even when Aguero was NOT FULLY FIT... Says a lot)... My opinion tho grin grin grin

You think Spurs will bench Kane for Iheanacho.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:19am On Nov 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Pressure on City.... What an excuse!!!

Five games..... Not even five minutes and you tell me about pressure.

One game you can point to.... Just one game. And Nacho wasn't even poor. He was just average and his high-pressing game was excellent.

Even TheGoodJoe himself who you wanna support and join swords with will knock you for using "poor" to define Nacho's performance that day. smiley

Aguero lost form so badly that Pep had to even bench him at some point.

Nacho never lost form. He always delivered during Aguero's absence thru suspension.

So mister.... Bollocks is all you've just said. So Nacho must be at "WORLD CLASS LEVEL" to get games huh?? Na wa for some people sef....

There are people who analyse by just looking at reports. I doubt he watched that game closely. In the article, the author talked of Nacho missing a glorious chance. He will not talk of the amazing performance of Nacho before that miss.

Nacho dropped deep into midfield, helped in the build up play, then ran at an unbelievable speed to meet the ball ahead of all the players in front of him during the build-up.

They will say what a poor miss but, they will not say what a brilliant play to get to that position.

So no use arguing much with people who view things from one perspective.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:27am On Nov 30, 2016
princesuko:

I don't know why guys on this thread are reasoning with "emotionally" clouded minds. Iheanacho is nowhere near the level of Aguero and Wouldn't start for any other Big Team aspiring for European or League Success. Pep prefers his wingers to be Very Fast which is not a strong attribute of Kelechi so he cant start as a winger. Pep doesn't play with a Second/Supporting Striker.

Morata doesn't start games when Benzema is Fit and Firing. Munir who i rate didn't start games when suarez was below par last season. Iheanacho would get his chance but to think he is a world beater that deserves to start ahead of Aguero is disturbing.

Can you show me where I for one second said Iheanacho should be ahead of Aguero? Did you even read what you quoted?

Please, maybe you are following the development of Nacho. If not, you will not make a statement of Nacho without speed. Nacho off the ball, is now blistering. Watch Manchester City's build-up play before Iheanacho's goal against Bournemouth. Iheanacho kept up with the pace of Sterling.

Watch Iheanacho's run before Ighalo's goal against Luxemburg. The Algerian coach pointed that Iheanacho's running caused them problems. The guy is now fast.

What I want to see is for Iheanacho to pull off those speed with the ball. That is what I mean add to his game.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 3:35am On Nov 30, 2016
Onyekuru with another terrific goal against Club Brugge in the Belgian cup.. This time, he dribbled 4 players before slotting home

http://twitter.com/HLNinEngeland/status/803724771527692288

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:37am On Nov 30, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

What do u mean one man? That is the point a player with that quality plays in Nigeria and so we can't be discounted. The point is that the guy is still an hacker with no experience at any company, why are u hanging on to this?

Nwobodo is a hacker who can cut it at the big company but due to the state of our league, the big company can not hire him. He needs a better stage to show his work for the company to hire him.

Our league is like the hacker in the garage. A League like Norway is like a professional telling the big company of the skills of the hacker.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:40am On Nov 30, 2016
safarigirl:
now you're doubting Kelechi to justify Pep's blatant discrimination?

Goodjoe, I think you're now sounding like all those club-crazed fans that refuse to see when their clubs are messing up.African players careers

I am not doubting Kelechi Iheanacho's ability. I am seeing his development. I noticed his fitness, stamina, speed improve.

However, I want to see him improve more and I believe he is at the right spot to achieve it. Showcasing what he already knows is not the ideal way to improve. He has more to learn, then we can talk of him showing what he can do.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 3:41am On Nov 30, 2016
I think, we overhype our players here sometimes. Iheanacho is an outstanding talent and given the chances will be world class but he is a youngster not the finished article. He needs regular games to prove it and improve. He can certainly sign for another top club but i prefer a manager that will give him opportunities.

Etebo is a great player but Brazil also has comparable talents. And yes, they might not necessarily be better than him to get better clubs. Brazilians are more marketable.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:44am On Nov 30, 2016
zicky:
Keep Nacho on the bench until he learn all or gain all the skills he needs, I don't believe this is coming from you...
This seems to be the worst thing after the Uruguayan FA
President said Suarez was 'only playing' with Chellini!

I want Iheanacho also playing. I honestly do but I want him improving more. Playing time, to me is to showcase what you have learnt. I wish Nacho was playing and showing people how good he is. Unfortunately, Aguero is ahead of him and not doing badly.

What is more important is that Nacho keeps working hard with Guardiola and improving. As he gets better day by day, he will become a deadlier player for us.

I am against Nacho leaving now because of playing time, throwing away the valuable lessons he is learning under Guardiola.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 3:45am On Nov 30, 2016
Belgian press are reporting that Anderlecht are interested in Onyekuru. That is a better move than going to CSKA Moscow.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:50am On Nov 30, 2016
tbaba1234:
I think, we overhype our players here sometimes. Iheanacho is an outstanding talent and given the chances will be world class but he is a youngster not the finished article. He needs regular games to prove it. He can certainly sign for another top club but i prefer a manager that will give him opportunities.

Etebo is a great player but Brazil also has comparable talents. And yes, they might not necessarily be better than him to get better clubs. Brazilians are more marketable.

Very few coaches in the game today, has Guardiola's history of improving players. We are talking of getting a player like Messi to improve in a short time.

In City, we have seen Kolarov, Stones, Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne, Otamendi improve in a short time under Guardiola.

Guardiola is a coach who knew Messi needed to change his diet and sleeping time to improve his fitness. He knew positional changes and drills to bring out the best in Messi.

Playing time in another team can not bring such improvements in players. It takes technical know-how and deep understanding of a manager to achieve that.

Nacho will not improve at a faster rate with more playing time at a smaller club, than working daily on the training pitch with Guardiola.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:53am On Nov 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Yara Yara right now....

Me right now..... **like seriously?...**

There is still more to learn. So, Nacho can not show that "More" until he learns it. I am not saying that Nacho does not have a bag full of goodies to display. I am talking of the MORE.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:59am On Nov 30, 2016
goldfish80:
Isn't it funny it took Lord Guardiola to bench kelechi iheanacho for people to see through what I've been saying all these while about Lord Pep.

Guardiola is a checkbook manager, I don't care how anyone feels about it. Judging by his antecedents, Guardiola will move for a big money singing next season to pair with Aguero or play off Aguero while Iheanacho will be left in the lurch. Anyone in doubt should bookmark this page and compare notes by August next year.

However, we should keep in mind that Kelechi is only 20. He is an apprentist. The only difference between Kelechi and K. Nwakali is that one is learning at Man city while the other is being educated at Maas*** in Holland.
At 20, Lukaku and Kevin de Bryne were in no man's land till they bounced off on loans to cut their teeth before getting to their present level.

I don't support Kelechi becoming a professional trainee just because he wants to work with Guardiola. It will affect his psychology and mentality and in the long run stunt his growth.

Iheanacho should be looking at going on loan to mid table clubs like Everton, Southampton (Roland Koeman and Claude Puel will be great for him), Valencia won't be bad too, since they and Manchester City have a decent relationship.

Check book manager? Please, how much did he sign Messi, Busquets, Iniesta and Xavi?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:01am On Nov 30, 2016
goldfish80:

Iheanacho should leave working with Guardiola and work with Puel? Na wa.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:03am On Nov 30, 2016
People want Iheanacho to leave a coach who spent a long time on the training pitch with Eto'o, Villa, Messi, Lewandowski, Muller and Henry to work with Puel. Kai.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:09am On Nov 30, 2016
bigblangston:
You were not here when kelechi was compared to Alexis Sanchez, infact someone even went as far to type that Kelechi is better than Alexis Sanchez. Nothing wey I never read for here.

I doubt that. I only remember Alexis Sanchez name coming up during the debate of false 9. The point was, if Iheanacho was at Arsenal, he will play up front. It was a knock on Giroud. Sanchez leads the attack most times this season because Wenger lost faith in Giroud.

If Iheanacho was at Arsenal, Arsene Wenger would not need to convert Sanchez to play upfront.

You misunderstood the point.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 4:11am On Nov 30, 2016
Another Legendary Captain, Florence Omagbemi has led the falcons to the final of the female nations cup.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 5:32am On Nov 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

There is still more to learn. So, Nacho can not show that "More" until he learns it. I am not saying that Nacho does not have a bag full of goodies to display. I am talking of the MORE.

Are u saying "He is no there yet"? wink

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by princesuko(m): 6:38am On Nov 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
5/10 is average not poor.... Ask your mathematics teacher again. smiley

Even Indepth analysis and TheGoodJoe himself (DIE-HARD CITYZEN WHO SEES NO WRONG IN PEP) praised Nacho's high-pressing that day.

@bolded... So?? Like seriously?? Is that your angle? Plss show me his "European competition" minutes compared to same back-up strikers (for those in european competition sef)... smiley

If you follow daily Mail Ratings like i do, you will know that 5 Is the Lowest. I follow City too because of Pep so i know what am saying.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by princesuko(m): 6:43am On Nov 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

There are people who analyse by just looking at reports. I doubt he watched that game closely. In the article, the author talked of Nacho missing a glorious chance. He will not talk of the amazing performance of Nacho before that miss.

Nacho dropped deep into midfield, helped in the build up play, then ran at an unbelievable speed to meet the ball ahead of all the players in front of him during the build-up.

They will say what a poor miss but, they will not say what a brilliant play to get to that position.

So no use arguing much with people who view things from one perspective.

Is it not funny that your perspective should be the standard perspective of others? I Streamed the game so no need telling me otherwise. If you really think he had a Good game that day then your standard for a Good Match is really Low.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I want Iheanacho also playing. I honestly do but I want him improving more. Playing time, to me is to showcase what you have learnt. I wish Nacho was playing and showing people how good he is. Unfortunately, Aguero is ahead of him and not doing badly.

What is more important is that Nacho keeps working hard with Guardiola and improving. As he gets better day by day, he will become a deadlier player for us.

I am against Nacho leaving now because of playing time, throwing away the valuable lessons he is learning under Guardiola.
Whatever it is, nothing trumps learning by practice in real life situations. Epitectus said if you want to be a writer, write! I will apply the same to Iheanacho and say this boy is a footballer and a good one at that, let him be allowed to play football. That's all he needs for his learning, for his improvement, for his development as a FOOTBALLER!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by princesuko(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Can you show me where I for one second said Iheanacho should be ahead of Aguero? Did you even read what you quoted?

Please, maybe you are following the development of Nacho. If not, you will not make a statement of Nacho without speed. Nacho off the ball, is now blistering. Watch Manchester City's build-up play before Iheanacho's goal against Bournemouth. Iheanacho kept up with the pace of Sterling.

Watch Iheanacho's run before Ighalo's goal against Luxemburg. The Algerian coach pointed that Iheanacho's running caused them problems. The guy is now fast.

What I want to see is for Iheanacho to pull off those speed with the ball. That is what I mean add to his game.

If you read my post well, I was agreeing with you in the First Paragraph of my statement. If you think off the ball speed is the same as Speed on the ball then you should watch MSN closely and see Suarez whose speed on the ball isn't great, keep up with Messi and Neymar in most of Barca's counter attacks.

Yes, I follow Kelechi developments keenly at city.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by princesuko(m): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
It matters not what it is..... It reeks of ignorance. smiley

Since it reeks of Ignorance name 11 talents bigger than Kelechi Nigeria has produced since Mikel. undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:20am On Nov 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I am not doubting Kelechi Iheanacho's ability. I am seeing his development. I noticed his fitness, stamina, speed improve.

However, I want to see him improve more and I believe he is at the right spot to achieve it. Showcasing what he already knows is not the ideal way to improve. He has more to learn, then we can talk of him showing what he can do.

I doubt you would be sayong this if Mourinho was the coach in question

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (16240) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.