Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11868321 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (16250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
semid4lyfe:
It's only here I read training practice with a coach is better than actual playing time. My eyes have seen my ears.

No be na wa, na real wa

I am glad you said that. That is why we expaaaand our knowledge. How can 90mins in a week have more effect than Hours spent on the training pitch most other days. undecided

Mikel is not playing but training. You can see the effect in the National team.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba12345: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I am glad you said that. That is why we expaaaand our knowledge. How can 90mins in a week have more effect than Hours spent on the training pitch most other days. undecided

Mikel is not playing but training. You can see the effect in the National team.

Physical fitness is not the same as match fitness/sharpness. Mikel is an experienced pro but It is not a coincidence that Mikel fades after about 60 minutes for Nigeria.

Playing regularly is absolutely critical to improving. The pressures are completely different. You can not simulate match conditions on the training pitch.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
bigblangston:
born in germany to a "croatian"father, "german mother" and a "nigerian" father... abeg who born dis guy?
German mother whose father was a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
semid4lyfe:
It's only here I read training practice with a coach is better than actual playing time. My eyes have seen my ears.

[/b]No be na wa, na real wa[b]
Nothing beats Nigerian pidgin!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Looooollllll....... Bia GoodJoe... Na wa for u ooo... Nathan Redmond is an upstart naa. I dey point Puel's current work naa... I no wan use him past records.

U gotta admit Nathan Redmond is a rising good starlet. His goal almost drowned your ass until Nacho man came to your rescue... Loollll

All I'm saying is Claude Puel, Pochettino.. These guys are really good. But yes I rate Pep a little more.

So biko...it is written nowhere that Pep is the only one who can make Nacho world-class.

Dont get me wrong, I love the fact that Nacho is under Pep but only worried about whether Pep sees him as a real big project of his and is willing to give him moderately good playing time.

If Pep wont take Nacho a little more seriously....... Then Sir GoodJoe, There are still coaches out there who will still make a monster outta Nacho while giving him playing time. This is a fact.

TheGoodJoe:

Who the hell is Nathan Redmond?
grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba12345: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Another goal for Ndidi in the Belgian cup.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba12345: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ndidi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Genk Midfielder Ndidi Is A Better Tackler Than Manchester United Superstar Paul Pogba

Nigeria international Wilfred Ndidi has the best
tackle success rate in the UEFA Europa League this season.

According to the statisticians at whoscored.com, the versatile Racing Genk
midfielder has won 56 tackles and interceptions in the competition, more than any other player.

Ndidi screened the Racing Genk defense in group games against Rapid Vienna (2), Sassuolo and Athletic Bilbao (2), and the goalkeeper conceded nine goals in total in the five matches he was involved.

The Nath Boys product is also doing a great job
offensively, netting two goals out of eleven the
Belgian side have scored in the Europa League.

Based on the Europa League ratings only, Ndidi is a better tackler than Paul Pogba (Manchester United), Daniele De Rossi (AS Roma), Pierre-Emile Höjbjerg (Southampton) and Mehmet Topal (Fenerbahce).

Source: http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=21254

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
NIGERIA YOUNGSTER OSIMHEN JOINS WOLFSBURG US TOUR

Osimhen

Victor Osimhen will continue his gradual
introduction to Bundesliga club Wolfsburg when
he joins the German club on a training of the USA from January 4.

Osimhen’s representatives Ariyo Igbayilola said
the player will return to Nigeria shortly to process his entry visa to the US for the trip.

“Victor is expected in the coming weeks to come down to process his visa to the US, where
Wolfsburg will train before the start of the second round of the Bundesliga,” Ariyo said.

Nigeria U20 striker Osimhen will clock 18 in
December and sign a professional contract with
Wolfsburg in January 2017.

The second round of the Bundesliga will begin on January 25 and it is expected the exciting Nigeria youngster will sign the dotted lines before then.

Wolfsburg are forking out about 4 million Euros
for the Nigeria teenager.

In the meantime, he has been training with the
German club, playing a number of friendlies
before he fully teams up with the side.

Source: http://africanfootball.com//news/668119/Nigeria-youngster-Osimhen-joins-Wolfsburg-US-tour

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
NIGERIA YOUNGSTER OSIMHEN JOINS WOLFSBURG US TOUR

Victor Osimhen will continue his gradual
introduction to Bundesliga club Wolfsburg when
he joins the German club on a training of the USA from January 4.

Osimhen’s representatives Ariyo Igbayilola said
the player will return to Nigeria shortly to process his entry visa to the US for the trip.

“Victor is expected in the coming weeks to come down to process his visa to the US, where
Wolfsburg will train before the start of the second round of the Bundesliga,” Ariyo said.

Nigeria U20 striker Osimhen will clock 18 in
December and sign a professional contract with
Wolfsburg in January 2017.

The second round of the Bundesliga will begin on January 25 and it is expected the exciting Nigeria youngster will sign the dotted lines before then.

Wolfsburg are forking out about 4 million Euros
for the Nigeria teenager.

In the meantime, he has been training with the
German club, playing a number of friendlies
before he fully teams up with the side.

Source: http://africanfootball.com//news/668119/Nigeria-youngster-Osimhen-joins-Wolfsburg-US-tour

He's really doing well but..

I tink they should take it easy with this him,,,,I mean take eyes off him before media would place a huge pressure on his little shoulder
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Looooollllll....... Bia GoodJoe... Na wa for u ooo... Nathan Redmond is an upstart naa. I dey point Puel's current work naa... I no wan use him past records.

U gotta admit Nathan Redmond is a rising good starlet. His goal almost drowned your ass until Nacho man came to your rescue... Loollll

All I'm saying is Claude Puel, Pochettino.. These guys are really good. But yes I rate Pep a little more.

So biko...it is written nowhere that Pep is the only one who can make Nacho world-class.

Dont get me wrong, I love the fact that Nacho is under Pep but only worried about whether Pep sees him as a real big project of his and is willing to give him moderately good playing time.

If Pep wont take Nacho a little more seriously....... Then Sir GoodJoe, There are still coaches out there who will still make a monster outta Nacho while giving him playing time. This is a fact.

We can not talk of Guardiola not seeing Nacho as a big project now. It is too early to tell. I think Guardiola showed signs that he values Nacho when he pulled the plug on Aubameyang deal to keep Nacho.

That was one of the reasons Nacho started and played in some important games. Nacho started in the Manchester derby after Aguero got a suspension
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Super Eagles Target Nwakaeme Takes Goal
Tally To Five In Four Games With Brace In Cup Game

The goal scoring form of Nigerian forward
Anthony Nwakaeme for Israeli side Hapoel Be’er
Sheva, which has caught the attention of coach
Gernot Rohr of the Super Eagles continued with a brace in their 2-1 Cup win over Maccabi Haifa.

In what can be termed as the biggest Cup game in Israel in the latest round of the Toto Cup, the Nigerian struck twice in a space of one minute, he gave his side a second half 2-0 lead in the 77th and 78th minute before Nikita Rukavytsya scored a consolation from the spot for Maccabi Haifa, three minutes from full time.

27 year old Nwakeme has been in fine goal
scoring form for the Israeli side netting in their
last four games both in Europe and in various
domestic championship.

He started his goal scoring form a week ago when he netted against Hapoel Haifa and took it to the next game which was the Europa League tie against Inter Milan, a comeback 3-2 win.

Last weekend he was on target for the third game running netting in the 2-0 away win over Hapoel Kfar Saba in the league before his recent goal against Maccabi Haifa in the Cup.

Source: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/11/30/super-eagles-target-nwakaeme-takes-goal-tally-to-five-in-four-games-with-brace-in-cup-game/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
tbaba12345:

Physical fitness is not the same as match fitness/sharpness. Mikel is an experienced pro but It is not a coincidence that Mikel fades after about 60 minutes for Nigeria.

Playing regularly is absolutely critical to improving. The pressures are completely different. You can not simulate match conditions on the training pitch.

Iwobi who has regular playing time fades at about the same time.

Also, match conditions can not come close in offering what players get from training. For instance, when Guardiola arrived, his first training sessions was strictly on passing drills. He showed the players tricks on how to hit the ball to travel smoothly on the grass, without it rolling too fast. That is, to make the ball glide on the pitch.

Then after that, the players kept on practicing repeatedly how to pull up those passes until it became part of them.

It is difficult and it will take a long time for a player to develop such intelligence to pass the ball that way, without the training and drills. In our preseason game against Bayern, a video clip showed Manchester City passing the ball similarly to Barca.

Nacho was part of that training and his short passing ability increased with that training.

That is what I mean by the kind of improvement that comes from the training pitch. The game against Bayern showed how far City came. It did not train the players on how to pass that way.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
Besiktas reveal Mikel interest

Mikel John Obi © Getty Images

Turkish club Besiktas have indicated interest in
securing the services of Nigeria national team
captain Mikel John Obi.

The experienced midfielder has been frozen out
by Chelsea manager Antonio Conte and has yet to make a competitive appearance for the Blues this term.
Turkish media outlet, A Spor, reckons that the Istanbul-based outfit are keen to secure Mikel’s signature during the January transfer window.

Besiktas might face a battle if they want to secure the Nigerian international's signature.

We reported on Tuesday that British newspaper The Sun had suggested that Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho could also launch a shock bid for the Super Eagles midfielder.

It has been claimed in certain sections of the
British press that Chelsea chiefs are keen to get
Mikel off the books and a cut-price deal might be on the cards.

Despite becoming a peripheral figure in west
London, Mikel is highly decorated.

He has spent 11 seasons at the club and has won the Premier League twice, the FA Cup four times, the League Cup twice, the Europa League and the Champions League.

Speaking earlier this month, Mikel admitted a
January move away from Chelsea is a possibility.

"I will keep doing my best and ready for when
called upon. We will see what happens in January.

"I have never been a guy who made excuses in
life, I never shy away from my responsibilities.

"I have to keep training hard and make sure I
change the manager's mind.

"I have been professional, I train and work
everyday with the team and I hope one day I will get to play," he said.

Source: http://mobi.supersport.com/football/nigeria/news/161130/Besiktas_reveal_Mikel_interest

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
tbaba12345:
If this boy is good, he might be worth keeping an eye on...

15 Year Old German Born Whizkid With Nigerian Roots Opts For Eagles Ahead Of Germany And Croatia

One of the top rated prospects in German youth football set up Midhat Bajric dubbed the new David Alaba has committed his international future to Nigeria.

Born in Germany to a Croatian father and a German mother with a Nigerian father, the Nuremburg central defence kingpin says his parents are in support of his decision to dump Germany and Croatia for Nigeria.

Speaking to an online sports news outlet in Nigeria FC Naija, the teen who distinguished himself in a recent game for Nuremburg revealed he followed Nigerian football and footballers closely.

“Yes, that has been my dream; I am white by skin but Nigerian inside. I am a Nigerian, I like to watch Nigeria football players, like Kelechi Iheanacho, John Obi Mikel, Ahmed Musa and others, so many of them. I want to say that I will be very proud to play for Nigeria and make Nigerians proud.

” My parents support my choice, though my parents are no more together but they still support my dream of playing for Nigeria. I want to visit Abuja, Lagos one day.

“I have been following Nigeria football, recently I watched them in Rio Brazil, I was so proud when they performed well.

“My role model is Kelechi Iheanacho, Victor Moses, John Obi Mikel and so many of them I can’t remember their names.”

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/11/30/15-year-old-german-born-whizkid-with-nigerian-roots-opts-for-eagles-ahead-of-germany-and-croatia/

Keep working hard young one. I will remember the name and I hope in a short time, you make us proud.

MIDHAT BAJRIC

Yara Yara already keyed the name into the Scientific TheSuperNerd Labs to monitor and track Midhat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba12345: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Given what Ndidi has shown this season, I am afraid, there is a strong case for him to start games for the Super Eagles. Having the best tackling and interception stats in a competition like the Europa League is very impressive.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
I share your views too Sir Tbaba... smiley

Onazi under threat then? wink

tbaba12345:
Given what Ndidi has shown this season, I am afraid, there is a strong case for him to start games for the Super Eagles. Having the best tackling and interception stats in a competition like the Europa League is very impressive.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Another Rising Nigerian starlet, David Chidozie Okereke (age 19) featured for Spezia in their Italian Cup game earlier tonight against Palermo.

He started from the bench and came on in the 76th minute in his team's 5-4 win on penalties after extra-time.

He scored one of the penalties. He wears jersey no.18 for Spezia (a club reputed to be the major route for most Quality talents coming from the Abuja football college/academy).

HE'S A CENTRE-FORWARD.

Nigerian football is just booming all over the place in every major league and european powerhouse. Hmmm..... Yara Yara and I are so excited.

And even HENRY ONYEKURU'S PROGRESS (another 19 yr old) is so amazing. I hope RB Leipzig can get him abeg. I've read so much about that team. They're highly ambitious and can pull off a "leicester" or a "kaiserlautern" in Germany come May next year.

RB Leipzig have some of the finest rising youngsters in world football today in Naby Keita, and Oliver burke. It will be interesting if they get Onyekuru also. smiley

NigerianFootball is indeed on the rise.... This new era is much more exciting than anticipated.

Even Ndidi is cementing himself as the best DMF in Belgium week-in, week-out and bossing some key stats for a DMF in the Europa league.

The world should watch out for Nigeria AGAIN like they did in the 90s. This is no hype... The only difference is this time, Something BIGGER than the first/previous golden era of Nigerian football is coming.... And IT'S COMING IN A SUPER MASSIVE MANNER wink

#Dawn_of_A_New_Era

#Nigeria'sNextSuperGoldenGeneration

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

So Ibra makes him a cheque book manager. You did not see Guardiola manage the likes of Muller, Lahm, Lewandowski, Boateng, Alaba, Robben, Ribery etc. Promote players from the Bayern Academy. Players who were playing with a different system and got them to dominate Germany for three years.

It is Ibra, you will see.
These players you mentioned namely; Muller, Boateng, Lahm, Lewandowski, Alaba, Robben, Ribery. Who among them wasn't a world class player before Guardiola took over? You love running in circles.
These guys you mentioned, we're already bossing the Bundesliga before Pep Guardiola came on board. Infact, these set of players annihilated Pep Guardiola's Barcelona 7:0 enroute to winning the champions league.
Whats all this yeye talk of Guardiola turning there guys world stars?
Philip Lahm will Sue you for damages if you tell him Guardiola brought him to limelight.

David Alaba regressed under Guardiola. Before Guardiola signed ip for Bayern, Alaba was the best left back in Europe and made champions league best 11.
Under Guardiola, Alaba was converted to an average CB while Guardiola bought his brother Benart to play Left back.
Last season, Greizmann steam rolled Alaba and knocked Bayern out of the champions league in the semis.
I wonder what domination you're talking about again.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
goldfish80:

These players you mentioned namely; Muller, Boateng, Lahm, Lewandowski, Alaba, Robben, Ribery. Who among them wasn't a world class player before Guardiola took over? You love running in circles.
These guys you mentioned, we're already bossing the Bundesliga before Pep Guardiola came on board. Infact, these set of players annihilated Pep Guardiola's Barcelona 7:0 enroute to winning the champions league.
Philip Lahm will Sue you for damages if you tell him Guardiola brought him to limelight.

David Alaba regressed under Guardiola. Before Guardiola signed ip for Bayern, Alaba was the best left back in Europe and made champions league best 11.
Under Guardiola, Alaba was converted to an average CB while Guardiola bought his brother Benart to play Left back.
Last season, Greizmann steam rolled Alaba and knocked Bayern out of the champions league in the semis.

To you, retrogressing is Griezmann steam rolling. Please, Bayern was a team that played a different style from what Pep wanted. Pep was able to switch them to play his pattern.

I guess you know more than Alaba.

"His training sessions are incredible workouts," Alaba told BT Sport. "He has reinvented football.
"Pep is someone who thinks about football 24 hours a day.
"With him, we have played better and better every year.
"I never knew that I could play in so many positions as well."
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Give antecedents. When I talked of Eto'o and Villa, I am talking of a coach working daily on the training pitches with some of the best players in the history of the game. Coaching those kind of players with respects to how they would approach games is top notch. Guardiola can say, this is how Lewandowski did this or how Villa did that.

Telling Nacho to walk away from such golden opportunity for Puel sounds weak to me.
Your worship and praise for Guardiola is quite disturbing.
Kelechi will develop according to you if Guardiola keeps gisting about how great it was coaching Eto'o. The same Eto'o he hardly talked to for a whole year? Lol lol...
http://www.soccernews.com/etoo-slams-coward-guardiola/141420/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

To you, retrogressing is Griezmann steam rolling. Please, Bayern was a team that played a different style from what Pep wanted. Pep was able to switch them to play his pattern.

I guess you know more than Alaba.

"His training sessions are incredible workouts," Alaba told BT Sport. "He has reinvented football.
"Pep is someone who thinks about football 24 hours a day.
"With him, we have played better and better every year.
"I never knew that I could play in so many positions as well."
Alaba was turned into Jack of all trades and master of none by Guardiola.
We are talking about a guy who knew his role and played the to become European best. That title now belongs to Marcelo(best left back) . Thanks to Pep

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
goldfish80:

[b]

It turns out the Bundesliga isn't so easy and nor is steering a superclub. A year on from saying there is no competition, Ancelotti has discovered there is plenty. After 12 rounds, Bayern sit second behind RB Leipzig and just three points ahead of Hertha Berlin and Eintracht Frankfurt in third and fourth. Borussia Dortmund and Bayer Leverkusen still lurk, too, and Bayern know it.

After falling to Dortmund last weekend, Ancelotti's men scraped by Leverkusen 2-1 on Saturday, and "scraped by" is the term. The hosts at the Allianz Arena were sluggish in possession and stale in attack; the winner from Mats Hummels came from a set piece, and the centre-back was fortunate not to give away a penalty soon after for a handball in the Bayern box.

In the closing half an hour, it was Leverkusen who were the more threatening side, and though the final whistle brought a sense of relief, it didn't bring a lot else. Ancelotti's face as he shook Roger Schmidt's hand said much. The downbeat look of his players said the same: Bayern right now don't look anything like the Bayern of the last three seasons[/b].

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2678245-pep-was-never-loved-in-munich-ancelottis-bayern-showing-he-shouldve-been#
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
goldfish80:

Alaba was turned into Jack of all trades and master of none by Guardiola.
We are talking about a guy who knew his role and played the to become European best. That title now belongs to Marcelo(best left back) . Thanks to Pep
He that knows more than Alaba.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

We are talking coaching World Class talents like Messi and Henry, you are talking academy settings. Lacazette and Ben Arfa.
grin grin grin
Ben Arfa is a world class talent,who injuries and other off field issues hampered his rise until Puel worked with him for just a season.
He bossed Ligue 1 and his game improved so much that Psg outwitted Barcelona to sign him up.
Reviving such a fledgling talent to stardom again tells me Puel is good at what he does. He's not the kind of big time Charlie who spends half a billion on player purchase in less than 6years.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
goldfish80:

Your worship and praise for Guardiola is quite disturbing.
Kelechi will develop according to you if Guardiola keeps gisting about how great it was coaching Eto'o. The same Eto'o he hardly talked to for a whole year? Lol lol...
http://www.soccernews.com/etoo-slams-coward-guardiola/141420/

The talk, Eto'o was talking about was about him staying at Barcelona. Guardiola did not talk about keeping him. This is recycled. We debated this before. You guys quit all this worship talk. On this thread, many said I am biased when it concerns Nacho. Now I am worshipping Guardiola.

I just say it as it is. No worshipping. Do you think a coach will start a player who has no idea about the tactics of the game? Na wa.

From the article, you can see Eto'o is a rude person. We only point at the coach. Ibrahimovic stoned a box at Guardiola. I think Eto'o insulted Guardiola while he was a player. If a player's attitude stinks, Guardiola is not their mothers to teach them manners.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
goldfish80:

Ben Arfa is a world class talent,who injuries and other off field issues hampered his rise until Puel worked with him for just a season.
He bossed Ligue 1 and his game improved so much that Psg outwitted Barcelona to sign him up.
Reviving such a fledgling talent to stardom again tells me Puel is good at what he does. He's not the kind of big time Charlie who spends half a billion on player purchase in less than 6years.

He is not a World Class player. Finish.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

He that knows more than Alaba.
Alaba certainly does not know more than UEFA who named Marcelo the best left back in Europe. An award Alaba won before Guardiola shoe horned him into a centre back.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Carlo Ancelotti's 3rd loss as Bayern coach in all competitions. Pep had won the Bundesliga by the time his 3rd defeat with Bayern arrived...

— Archie Rhind-Tutt (@archiert1) November 23, 2016

All those who tried to make it look like a walk in the park at Bayern Munich and failed to admit the Legendary Work done by Guardiola.

"Bayern will win the Bundesliga without even taking their hands out their pockets," manager Carlo Ancelotti said a year before he became Bayern Munich Manager.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
goldfish80:

Alaba certainly does not know more than UEFA who named Marcelo the best left back in Europe. An award Alaba won before Guardiola shoe horned him into a centre back.

Na wa. You do not know that award came from Marcelo winning the Champions League.

<<<Yara Yara shakes his head and stuffs his hand into his pocket. "This goldfish80 knows more than Alaba" >>>
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 12:00am On Dec 01, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The talk, Eto'o was talking about was about him staying at Barcelona. Guardiola did not talk about keeping him. This is recycled. We debated this before. You guys quit all this worship talk. On this thread, many said I am biased when it concerns Nacho. Now I am worshipping Guardiola.

I just say it as it is. No worshipping. Do you think a coach will start a player who has no idea about the tactics of the game? Na wa.

From the article, you can see Eto'o is a rude person. We only point at the coach. Ibrahimovic stoned a box at Guardiola. I think Eto'o insulted Guardiola while he was a player. If a player's attitude stinks, Guardiola is not their mothers to teach them manners.
You're a Guardiola worshiper. To you Guardiola is a magician who can turn Base metal into gold just because he is Lord Guardiola.
Alot of people will laugh when they read you saying you don't worship Guardiola.

Why wasn't Eto'o rude to Frank Rijkaard? Is Guardiola the only manager Eto has worked with?
Why won't Eto be rude to a guy who labels himself his manager but won't talk to him directly? Instead uses Xavi to pass his message across to Eto'o.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Na wa. You do not know that award came from Marcelo winning the Champions League.

<<<Yara Yara shakes his head and stuffs his hand into his pocket. "This goldfish80 knows more than Alaba" >>>
Yara Yara will keep shaking his head when he discovers that UEFA champions team of the year doesn't have to be those who won the trophy. Greizman and a 4 other players made the team yet they didn't win the trophy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (16250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KpagoGIN(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.