Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (3546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11879348 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) ... (16253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:29am On May 16, 2018
forgiveness:

So Junior Lokosa is better than Kayode, Dessers, Sadiq, Awoniyi etc because of these goals in the NPFL? grin
how many goals do they have? Can you compare to the number he has? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2018
Romero Warns Nigeria, Other World Cup Group D Foes To Beware Of ‘Football-Mad Argentina’
May 16, 2018 9:23 am

Argentina goalkeeper and Manchester United second choice, Sergio Romero, has stated that Argentina’s pedigree in world football will make their 2018 World Cup Group D opponents be wary of the Albiceleste.

Argentina are in the same group with debutant Iceland, Nigeria and Croatia.
The two-time World Cup winners will open their campaign against Iceland on June 16.
Speaking ahead of their first game against Iceland, Romero however described the newcomers as a tough side.
“We know Iceland have strong players who had a great Euro, taking their team to historic new heights and who won’t give anything away at a World Cup,” Romero told Reuters in an interview.

“But we, as Argentina, such a football-mad country and so sentimental, have to look inwards and not at other teams. We’ve got to do our work and if we do that well, the other teams will have to worry about Argentina.”

Despite playing second fiddle to David De Gea at Manchester United, Romero expressed confidence that it would not affect his chances of being in goal for Argentina in Russia.

The 31-year-old could face stiff competition from uncapped River Plate goalkeeper Franco Armani, who was included in coach Jorge Sampaoli’s 35-man provisional squad on Monday after a stellar season that included 11 clean sheets in his last 15 matches.

“I have never felt the weight of being inactive. For me it’s not the same for a goalkeeper to lack matches as it is for an outfield player.

“Thankfully, I have shown over the years that whether I play or not (for my club), I’ll always be fit because that’s what I train for.
“I have shown I am worthy of playing in the Argentina national team. I’m always keen to join up with the Argentina team to play, to stop shots, that’s my goal and always has been since Diego (Maradona) gave me my debut (in 2009).”

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:31am On May 16, 2018
tbaba1234:

I do not think, he is better than any of those players.

Nothing in his highlights stands out but he has been scoring a lot and you can't ignore it. It is a good experience for Lokosa and an encouragement to local players.

How many goals has he scored this season? How did he score the goals? were those goals spectacular that it can"t be ignored? grin

So, those players working hard in Europe are not local players and Nigerians, and therefore, do not need encouragements? Hmm! I see.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:34am On May 16, 2018
forgiveness:

How many goals has he scored this season? How did he score the goals? were those goals spectacular that it can"t be ignored? grin

So, those players working hard in Europe are not local players and Nigerians, and therefore, do not need encouragements? Hmm! I see.

Personally, i would not select him but i can understand why the coach did.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:40am On May 16, 2018
Bazee is injured
tbaba1234:
Sad day for Nwakaeme, Kayode, Onyekuru, Sarenren Bazee, Isaac Success etc
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:41am On May 16, 2018
tbaba1234:

Personally, i would not select him but i can understand why the coach did.

Good luck to the coach then.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2018
forgiveness:

Good luck to the coach then.

That coach is the coach of your beloved Super Eagles oooo.... wink

But surely you must understand that Lokosa's goals and form in front of goal in the local scene even outshines the form of Stephen Odey from last season's NPFL. There was just no way Rohr would have ignored him.

He was not selected because he is better ability-wise than Dessers, Awoniyi, Kayode or Umar.... He was selected only because he has the stats that goes with his role as a striker. His form and goals return were just too good to be ignored. And I speak of quantity here not the quality of his strikes...
Surely you can understand that. 18 goals in 21 games... Man! Rohr will be called a murderer and deemed a fakeass coach who has no interest in Nigerian local football scene if Lokosa didn't make it on the back of his really excellent form even though NPFL standard. That is the truth.

This, below, is exactly how I see you looking at Lokosa's name on that list... You really have to brighten up Egbon.... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:55am On May 16, 2018
Joebie:
Siasia: Ambrose, Ajayi, Ejide Should’ve Been In World Cup Squad; Eagles Can’t Win Trophy

May 15, 2018 10:42 pm

By Richard Jideaka, Abuja:
Former Super Eagles coach Samson Siasia has expressed surprise at the exclusion of the duo of Ambrose Efe of Hibernian and Al Ahly’s Junior Ajayi as well as goalkeeper Austin Ejide from the 30-man provisional list for the Russia 2018 World Cup, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

Siasia told the media in Abuja on Tuesday that the coach Gernot Rohr has made his selection, and his choice of players for the World Cup should be respected because he is responsible for whatever result the team get in Russia.

“I think Efe’s experience and form for his Scottish side Hibernian is good enough to get him into the list, and he would be of immense help to the Super Eagles defence at the World Cup while Junior Ajayi would have added fire power to the Eagles attack, and should have been given the chance to prove himself,” Siasia, who starred for Nigeria at the World Cup in 1994, said.

“All the same, the coach knows what he is doing and has picked his team, we just have to support him for Nigeria to do well in Russia. We cannot win the World Cup but if we emerge from the group stage, our team can spring some surprises.”

Asked if the exclusion of Vincent Enyeama would be felt in the Eagles, Siasia’s answer was an emphatic no, stressing that the former captain of the Super Eagles was not keen to be part of the team and he has not been playing for his club Lille.

He said Ezenwa was number one during the qualifiers and should retain that role for World Cup. Siasia however wished that the coach had extended invitation to Austin Ejide for his experience and physicality.

--CSN

Junior Ajayi the current CAF team of the Year no make list too. shocked grin lipsrsealed

On Ambrose, he is spot on. He deserves to be on the list ahead of Eze. Gbam
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 10:57am On May 16, 2018
Joebie:
Bazee is injured

He got injured again... Anyway, he has the whole of next season to make a statement..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2018
tbaba1234:

Osas was poor, man.. The CHAN team in general was not very good. The quality of players that Bellerin plays against in the EPL can not be compared to CHAN or WAFU cup players and Bellerin on his worst day, is not skinned as much as Osas was against Morocco. Osas was the invisible man.

The eredivise is not on the level of the top 5 leagues but it is a good league. And i did not have to do any deep research to come up with the 5 names.

Come on... I know your reservations about NPFL players which is quite understandable but we are talking about a player who more than enough contributed to a team playing in 2 finals within a space of 3 months. You cannot argue against his contributions in those competitions and even the qualifiers where the team qualified thanks to his deadballs.
In life, you can only face what is in front of you. Bellerine is playing in England and he is known for pace and width he affords his team and not his defensive stats.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2018
safarigirl:
Ebuehi couldn't cope? Injured Ebuehi....how will he cope when he was injured?

Are you lot not tired of below the belt hits just to make a point? You want to judge an injured player, someone who was PROVEN to be injured, based on what he played with a groin injury

Leave Ebuehi out of your argument and focus on your Osas that is in some oblivion currently. Even in the Dutch league, Ebuehi is highly rated, what is Osas wherever he is playing? Who sabi am?

Who the hell do you think you are to tell me who to leave out of my arguments?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:02am On May 16, 2018
'No sentiment, no godfatherism' - Taju Disu warns Rohr over Nigeria's final selection for World Cup
Tolu Olasoji

Deputy Editor Nigeria

The Super Eagles provisional 30-man list was released on Monday and the ex-international has called for transparency in choosing the best...
Sentiments and godfatherism in choosing Nigeria's final 23 players for the 2018 World Cup 'is going to kill the team', warns ex-international Taju Disu.

On Monday, captain John Obi Mikel was joined by 29 others in the provisional list ahead of the Super Eagles' campaign in Russia.

And while the former defender feels the list is decent enough, he urges coach Gernot Rohr that all players be given fair hearing in the buildups, and the final decision should be void of influence from higher authorities or sensationalism.

"So far, so good I think the list is okay," Disu told Goal.

"But what I would say is they should not base everything on sentiment, they should go out there with the best legs. No sentiment, no godfatherism because it is going to kill the team.

"It is always like that. Nobody should go into the world cup because he has a godfather. But I pray it doesn't happen because I know it is been happening."

Disu feels veteran striker Obafemi Martins was 'unfortunate' not to have made the list after his exploits with Shanghai Shenhua was halted by a serious injury, thus, ending hopes of a recall.

And with Nigeria set to play DR Congo, England and the Czech Republic to prepare for the World Cup, the former Abiola Babes defender believes some players, with outside chances, might use that opportunity to gatecrash the setup.

"At the end of the day, you never know what would happen because when they go out for trials, players you don't even think that would impress would eventually go there and perform well and make the team. So, I think it is still open to everybody," he said.

Five wing-backs have been selected in the preliminary list with the experienced Elderson Echiejile part of them.

The left-back's stock has dropped massively and prior to his recent call-up, he has yet to feature for the national team since the crucial win over Zambia in Uyo.

Also, he has only 12 appearances [nine league games] across all competitions in loan spells at Sivasspor and Cercle Brugge this season.

"Well, the coaches picked him again, so the only thing I will say is at the end of the day I love coaches who pick players on merit and not sentiment," Disu continued.

"If you pick players along because of sentiment or because they have godfathers, it is going to hurt the team at the end because the World Cup is a global tournament; a tournament you have to go with only your best.

"You must go there with players ready to play at any time because anything can happen, injuries can still happen. You don't pick players just to make up the numbers or based on sentiments because the opportunity might come there for him to play - anybody might get injured.

"That's the advise I'd offer Rohr, because I know there'd be some players, imposed on him by some so-called godfathers. It's bound to happen. So, the coach should know he has [the 23 men] to prepare, not picking some just to make up the numbers. Go there with the best legs and make sure they represent Nigeria well."

Nigeria face Croatia, Iceland and Argentina in the Group D.

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/938069702?-18946:4882

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:03am On May 16, 2018
on Ejide nko?
you see even Siasia won't have pleased you completely.

forgiveness:

Junior Ajayi the current CAF team of the Year no make list too. shocked grin lipsrsealed

On Ambrose, he is spot on. He deserves to be on the list ahead of Eze. Gbam
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:04am On May 16, 2018
yeye talk

forgiveness:

'No sentiment, no godfatherism' - Taju Disu warns Rohr over Nigeria's final selection for World Cup
Tolu Olasoji

Deputy Editor Nigeria

The Super Eagles provisional 30-man list was released on Monday and the ex-international has called for transparency in choosing the best...
Sentiments and godfatherism in choosing Nigeria's final 23 players for the 2018 World Cup 'is going to kill the team', warns ex-international Taju Disu.

On Monday, captain John Obi Mikel was joined by 29 others in the provisional list ahead of the Super Eagles' campaign in Russia.

And while the former defender feels the list is decent enough, he urges coach Gernot Rohr that all players be given fair hearing in the buildups, and the final decision should be void of influence from higher authorities or sensationalism.

"But what I would say is they should not base everything on sentiment, they should go out there with the best legs. No sentiment, no godfatherism because it is going to kill the team.

"It is always like that. Nobody should go into the world cup because he has a godfather. But I pray it doesn't happen because I know it is been happening."

Disu feels veteran striker Obafemi Martins was 'unfortunate' not to have made the list after his exploits with Shanghai Shenhua was halted by a serious injury, thus, ending hopes of a recall.

And with Nigeria set to play DR Congo, England and the Czech Republic to prepare for the World Cup, the former Abiola Babes defender believes some players, with outside chances, might use that opportunity to gatecrash the setup.

"At the end of the day, you never know what would happen because when they go out for trials, players you don't even think that would impress would eventually go there and perform well and make the team. So, I think it is still open to everybody," he said.

Five wing-backs have been selected in the preliminary list with the experienced Elderson Echiejile part of them.

The left-back's stock has dropped massively and prior to his recent call-up, he has yet to feature for the national team since the crucial win over Zambia in Uyo.

Also, he has only 12 appearances [nine league games] across all competitions in loan spells at Sivasspor and Cercle Brugge this season.

"Well, the coaches picked him again, so the only thing I will say is at the end of the day I love coaches who pick players on merit and not sentiment," Disu continued.

"If you pick players along because of sentiment or because they have godfathers, it is going to hurt the team at the end because the World Cup is a global tournament; a tournament you have to go with only your best.

"You must go there with players ready to play at any time because anything can happen, injuries can still happen. You don't pick players just to make up the numbers or based on sentiments because the opportunity might come there for him to play - anybody might get injured.

"That's the advise I'd offer Rohr, because I know there'd be some players, imposed on him by some so-called godfathers. It's bound to happen. So, the coach should know he has [the 23 men] to prepare, not picking some just to make up the numbers. Go there with the best legs and make sure they represent Nigeria well."

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 11:08am On May 16, 2018
goldfish80:

Come on... I know your reservations about NPFL players which is quite understandable but we are talking about a player who more than enough contributed to a team playing in 2 finals within a space of 3 months. You cannot argue against his contributions in those competitions and even the qualifiers where the team qualified thanks to his deadballs.
In life, you can only face what is in front of you. Bellerine is playing in England and he is known for pace and width he affords his team and not his defensive stats.

I do not think the team was great in CHAN. Yes, they got to the final but they needed a huge chunk of luck and goalkeeper heroics.

On the defensive front, Osas was clearly deficient. He was better offensively but that is not saying much. The team as a whole hardly played well in any game.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:10am On May 16, 2018
Why 'Poor Man's Kanu' Was Picked Ahead Of Kayode, Ajayi In Nigeria's Preliminary Squad?

Published: May 16, 2018

Why 'Poor Man's Kanu' Was Picked Ahead Of Kayode, Ajayi In Nigeria's Preliminary Squad?
Al Ahly SC striker Junior Ajayi, Manchester City loanee Olarenwaju Kayode, Malaga duo Isaac Success and Brown Ideye missed the cut for Nigeria's 30-man provisional World Cup roster, with manager Gernot Rohr opting to hand a maiden call-up to Crotone's Simeon Tochukwu Nwankwo.

Dubbed the 'New Nwankwo Kanu, Simy is Nigeria's most in-form striker playing in Europe's top five leagues, having netted six goals in his last seven matches in a league with the meanest defenses in Europe, the Serie A.

''The Serie A is a very tough league, it is a league where teams are built on solid defenses and we have ruthless man-markers,'' Super Eagles Media Officer Toyin Ibitoye explained to Channels Television why the lanky striker was invited.

''He's under the watch of our scouts for a long time not just because of the World Cup, he has scored some good goals, a spectacular overhead kick against Juventus.

''Now he has the opportunity to come to camp and show to the coaches why he should be at the World Cup.''

Simy spent the formative years of his football career at Future Hope Academy Nkpor, G.U.O FC and Imo United before joining the youth team of Portimonense in August 2010.

Igho Kingsley

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/938069000?-18946:4882

grin Very funny. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:10am On May 16, 2018
Sir tbaba, do you think any of those CHAN center backs are even good enough for our 2nd Team?

tbaba1234:

I do not think the team was great in CHAN. Yes, they got to the final but they needed a huge chunk of luck and goalkeeper heroics.

On the defensive front, Osas was clearly deficient. He was better offensively but that is not saying much. The team as a whole hardly played well in any game.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2018
Lol... All this noise is dead on arrival because Rohr's list is already merits-laden. And the final 23 will be the best of the very best of the lot. It is no longer business as usual. wink

Every time it is a world cup year, you see these folks come out to keep saying the same old boring things over and over.... Well newsflash! This is 2018 and that 30-man list was really sweet. Infact the sweetest in recent years. So Disu and others like him can plsss find another tune to play.

forgiveness:

Tolu Olasoji

Deputy Editor Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:13am On May 16, 2018
goldfish80:

Who the hell do you think you are to tell me who to leave out of my arguments?
a contributor on this thread. The fact that you need to drag Ebuehi inside your USELESS argument about some BELOW AVERAGE player to defend the fact that you were WRONG, says a lot about you and your failed argument

Your player is a flop. Thanks to tbaba for reminding us of your failure in spotting true talent, at least now, we will know not to take your word seriously as regards footballers grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:13am On May 16, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

That coach is the coach of your beloved Super Eagles oooo.... wink

But surely you must understand that Lokosa's goals and form in front of goal in the local scene even outshines the form of Stephen Odey from last season's NPFL. There was just no way Rohr would have ignored him.

He was not selected because he is better ability-wise than Dessers, Awoniyi, Kayode or Umar.... He was selected only because he has the stats that goes with his role as a striker. His form and goals return were just too good to be ignored. And I speak of quantity here not the quality of his strikes...
Surely you can understand that. 18 goals in 21 games... Man! Rohr will be called a murderer and deemed a fakeass coach who has no interest in Nigerian local football scene if Lokosa didn't make it on the back of his really excellent form even though NPFL standard. That is the truth.

This, below, is exactly how I see you looking at Lokosa's name on that list... You really have to brighten up Egbon.... cheesy

Hahahahahaha! but that othe meme was hilarious.

Anyways, Like I said let us leave it there. It doesn't mean I agree that Lokosa deserves to be on list.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2018
forgiveness:

Hahahahahaha! but that othe meme was hilarious.

Anyways, Like I said let us leave it there. It doesn't mean I agree that Lokosa deserves to be on list.

Yes naa... You wan see am again? grin Na you be that oooo.... Looking and observing and peeping too...

Forgiveness 2.0....

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 11:39am On May 16, 2018
More than 23 players played the qualifiers many stood out some didn't. Outstanding: Ezenwa Uzoho
Ekong Balogun Shehu
Onazi Etebo Ndidi Mikel Iwobi
simon Nacho Ighalo Moses
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:40am On May 16, 2018
Someone should please advice someone who knows someone that wants to cause trouble here to please retract from personal attacks and face front for football only.

We are not in Abacha's regime where all opinions were crushed and denied, and people were personally attacked and assassinated. We are in a state of Liberty where every Nigerians are given equal right to human rights.

Personal attacks, jabs and hatred should be exempted from all arguments else we lose our peace once again. Though, obviously,I have received all these forms of attacks since yesterday but I kept my cool for the peace and progress of this thread.

Nobody....I repeat...Nobody get monopoly of madness, ndiara, wa..re, call it whatever name, pass anybody. Na where you own finish reach na em another person own start put.

Funny that the one who in her little way brought tranquility to the thread, is about to, with her own hands, throw this thread into royal rumble and wahala.

Ki olomo ki lo fun omo re ......e mi a ro. Enough said.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:42am On May 16, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Yes naa... You wan see am again? grin Na you be that oooo.... Looking and observing and peeping too...

Forgiveness 2.0....

Hahahaha! Na you I dey lulu so. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2018
forgiveness:

Someone should please advice someone who knows someone that wants to cause trouble here to please retract from personal attacks and face front for football only.

We are not in Abacha regime where all opinions were crushed and denied, and people were personally attacked and assassinated. We are in a state of Liberty that give every Nigerian and equal right to human rights.

Person attacks, jabs and hatred should be exempted from all arguments else we lose our peace once again. Though, obviously,I have received all these forms of attacks since yesterday but I kept my cool for the peace and progress of this thread.

Nobody....I repeat...Nobody get monopoly of madness, ndiara, wa..re, call it whatever name, pass anybody. Na where you own finish reach na em another person own start put.

Funny that the one who in her little way brought tranquility to the thread, is about to, with her own hands, throw this thread into royal rumble and wahala.

Ki olomo ki lo fun omo re ......e mi a ro. Enough said.

Hian.... But Egbon... Who else you dey talk to sef? I thought it is only me and you that were having discussing here... Who dey attack you now? I am lost...

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:45am On May 16, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Hian.... But Egbon... Who else you dey talk to sef? I thought it is only me and you that were having discussing here... Who dey attack you now? I am lost...

Well, maybe you are not seeing what is about to happen btw gold and safa. Ok na.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 11:50am On May 16, 2018
More than 23 players played the qualifiers many stood out some didn't.
Outstanding:
Ezenwa
Uzoho

Ekong
Balogun
Shehu

Onazi
Etebo
Ndidi
Mikel
Iwobi

simon
Nacho
Ighalo
Moses

Good;

Idowu
Ebuehi
Awaziem

Joel
Ogu

Musa

Tested, not Trusted;
kayode
Agu
Nwakeame

Prospect;
Simy

League Quota System;
Lokosa

Failed but needed;
Akpeyi

With a little confidence and composure, he will definitely come good. He might just be our first choice at the world cup.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:54am On May 16, 2018
Joebie:
on Ejide nko?
you see even Siasia won't have pleased you completely.

Does Ejide deserves to be on the list? It is up to you.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2018
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! Na you I dey lulu so. grin

Really? Well.....

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:59am On May 16, 2018
forgiveness:

Well, maybe you are not seeing what about to happen btw gold and safa. Ok na.

Ohhhh that? Ofcos I saw it.... Two people who miss quoting each other just having a little shouting match to say "Hey It's been long I quoted you". Just hoping their "mouths" don't get too close... cheesy

Don't worry... It will be just fine... And did you just say Gold and Safa...?

I like that name combo... Safagold? grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Martz101: 12:00pm On May 16, 2018
tbaba1234:

Nothing in his highlights stands out but he has been scoring a lot and you can't ignore it. It is a good experience for Lokosa and an encouragement to local players.

how many goals were in the highlight
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mazimee(m): 12:01pm On May 16, 2018
tbaba1234:

Same here, I don't See anything special (raw nor refined) in his goals or style of play. He is all crude though he is good with his finishing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3543) (3544) (3545) (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) ... (16253) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: comodo, vonnelixir, Lawag3 and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.