Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11689975 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (16156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin

Bad Belle. Go and take tetracycline.
grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2016
I am talking of the hyper Super Duper Tetracycline.

grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mickael2:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahaha
if I want to reply you with what's in my mind now, some people will wake up from hibernation and say safarigirl is an uncouth, unladylike female.

So, lemme just leave you to the gods before niggas start bytchin like they're on their periods wink

Pep Guardiola will still crash and burn in EPL. More woes to come.

If Kelechi's agent can't see the light, lemme point torch for them. Thegoodjoe, sorry, but Kelechi's growth is more important to me than EPL clubs and stubborn managers. So, I pray he gets out while he can. January will be too late.

Your arguments recently leave me disappointed more often than not, cuz you remind me of Nigerians who value their clubs over their own people. Just had to let that out

*returns to writing my story before una spoil my mood*

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:37pm On Dec 18, 2016
safarigirl:
if I want to reply you with what's in my mind now, some people will wake up from hibernation and say safarigirl is an uncouth, unladylike female.

So, lemme just leave you to the gods before niggas start bytchin like they're on their periods wink

If Kelechi's agent can't see the light, lemme point torch for them. Thegoodjoe, sorry, but Kelechi's growth is more important to me than EPL clubs and stubborn managers. So, I pray he gets out while he can. January will be too late.

Your arguments recently leave me disappointed more often than not, cuz you remind me of Nigerians who value their clubs over their own people. Just had to let that out

hey I am not for or against Guardiola here, I am not talking about Iheanacho either, I am just trying to point out the unpredictable nature of football. you thought it would be another rout or something like that but it backfired, if you don't like the way I said it, I do not care. Happy Sunday
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2016
safarigirl:

I honestly think Nacho is in safe hands. Unfortunately, we are not creating enough chances upfront. That is why at the moment, Nacho is not clicking. As soon as we start creating chances regularly, Nacho will shine.

Departing is not the best answer. Sane had a good game today. He cost 37 million pounds, yet this is his fourth start. As time goes on, the older players will Phase out and Nacho will play a big role. He will get his chances at City. Let us not ruin the learning process by our impatience.

I hope you were not spying Sterling's behind when he scored the winning goal.
grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
safarigirl:

hey u look like iheanacho cuksucker.. infact u can cum for him.. what do u even gain from him? does he even know u....

what's about niggaz biytching like they re on their period?

u missed urs?

go get a life and stop a$slicking on a guy DAT doesn't even cares who fvcks u...

and next time don't insult niggaz here..

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
krattoss:
hey u look like iheanacho cuksucker.. infact u can cum for him.. what do u even gain from him? does he even know u....

u missed urs?

go get a life and stop a$slicking on a guy DAT doesn't even cares who fvcks u...

That is very low. Stop it, you can do better than talking to a lady like that.

She is a fan of Iheanacho and just wants the best for him. That is a very good thing.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
Saw Martinez in the stadium... the cameras didn't spot him for fun. Is he to take over when Pa Wenger leaves?

Still need a Walcott replacement though.

Iwobi got tired so fast.

Sanchez and Bellerin are the hardworking pair of that team. Ozil is now tactically known to over 200 club managers, that he phasesout or disappears when the hour clock is ticking. that is a consolation for them,and sorry to Gunners.

But overall, Gunners were cheated r
today. officiating.... offside.

Can't Pa just wake up one day and build on a tactics to make Iwobi the focal point?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tomtoxic: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
krattoss:

u missed urs?

bros calm down

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:33am On Dec 19, 2016
So, basically, Iheanacho was benched again. Guy need to tear race run comot for that club.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 5:32am On Dec 19, 2016
daveP:
Saw Martinez in the stadium... the cameras didn't spot him for fun. Is he to take over when Pa Wenger leaves?

Iwobi got tired so fast.

Sanchez and Bellerin are the hardworking pair of that team. Ozil is now tactically known to over 200 club managers, that he phasesout or disappears when the hour clock is ticking. that is a consolation for them,and sorry to Gunners.

Can't Pa just wake up one day and build on a tactics to make Iwobi the focal point?

you can't make Iwobi the focal point because he tends to get tired around the 70th minute mark of every single game. if you lose your most valuable piece at that point of the game,then you are on a very long thing, just like if you lose your queen in a game of chess even before your opponent introduces his own queen into the game then you are dead. Iwobi needs to work on his fitness
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2016
daveP:

Iwobi got tired so fast.

Martinez came to watch DEbruyne, he's Belgium's national team coach

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 8:13am On Dec 19, 2016
krattoss:

u missed urs?

undecided

No need to be so aggressive, it's me sucking the c0ck and licking the a$$, and I like it just fine.

And if niggaz want insults, be rest assured I'll always be ready to provide smiley

Don't blow your head off, you sound unstable undecided

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I honestly think Nacho is in safe hands. Unfortunately, we are not creating enough chances upfront. That is why at the moment, Nacho is not clicking. As soon as we start creating chances regularly, Nacho will shine.

Departing is not the best answer. Sane had a good game today. He cost 37 million pounds, yet this is his fourth start. As time goes on, the older players will Phase out and Nacho will play a big role. He will get his chances at City. Let us not ruin the learning process by our impatience.

I hope you were not spying Sterling's behind when he scored the winning goal.
grin grin

I didn't even watch the game, as usual.

He will not get anything, and certainly not when Gabriel comes in January, the fact that you can't see that is very diaturbing
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Soldiers growth, goes on in training camp and not battle fields. Great training at the military camps and academy shape the soldiers. When they reach the battle fields, they apply what they have learnt.

THE BIG DIFFERENCE IS IN THE PREPARATION.

This one I can tell you about, training and the real thing War, are miles apart. When you realise that one mistake and your dead and you can freeze in total fear, all training forgotten.

I know a lot of battle hardened combatants who had thier training on the battlefield. I also know excellent soldiers who have had the best training that was perfected on the battlefield to make them some of the world's most dreaded soldiers.

That's not a good analogy for football.

If training was all you needed then British players would be far more technically proficient and skilful, but they are not.

If Pogba had not left Man U and gone straight into first team football at Juventus, he would not be half the player he is now. He most certainly would not now be the most expensive player in the world.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2016
goldfish80:

I understand his parents are alive and kicking in Benin grin

We know ourselves we be Naija, this is not shocking but normal, so we can choose to keep numb and not open this potential can of worms.

Just like Wilfred Ndidi who in 2013 failed an MRI scan for the U17 Eaglets, meaning he was most likely not even a teenager then. And is now on a multi million £ transfer to Leicester as a world class young teenage sensation. But let sleeping dogs lie.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2016
komekn:

We know ourselves we be Naija, this is not shocking but normal, so we can choose to keep numb and not open this potential can of worms.

Just like Wilfred Ndidi who in 2013 failed an MRI scan for the U17 Eaglets, meaning he was most likely not even a teenager then. And is now on a multi million £ transfer to Leicester as a world class young teenage sensation. But let sleeping dogs lie.

undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2016
safarigirl:

Thegoodjoe isn't a City fan because of Iheanacho, he idolizes Pep and believes in the players and academy as well. A city fan cuz of Kelechi would drag Pep under the bus when he mistreats Kelechi just like I do.

You can accuse thegoodjoe of being a fanatic, but he's no fairweather fan.

That Guardiola is a great coach is not in dispute.

But that Manchester city is a great academy I have serious doubts. They can buy the most promising teenagers even 8, 9 and even younger from other clubs. But the quality of coaches at academy level is done by network not competence.

I remember taking a young 14 year old of Nigerian origin to Platt lane. And the first ball he collected with roll and flip they asked him, heh mate how do you do that ?

I was quite shocked, in my opinion Nigerian coaches can teach individual technique and skill far more than most British coaches.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by NLban: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2016
komekn:

That Guardiola is a great coach is not in dispute.

But that Manchester city is a great academy I have serious doubts. They can buy the most promising teenagers even 8, 9 and even younger from other clubs. But the quality of coaches at academy level is done by network not competence.

I remember taking a young 14 year old of Nigerian origin to Platt lane. And the first ball he collected with roll and flip they asked him, heh mate how do you do that ?

I was quite shocked, in my opinion Nigerian coaches can teach individual technique and skill far more than most British coaches.
Sure
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
komekn:

Reminds me of Uche Agbo. He started his professional career in Nigeria in 2010 and later moved on to Enyimba.
Somehow, he's still being referred to as a teenager in 2016.
21 yrs being his official age. By that calculation, it means he was 14/15yrs old when he was playing in the Npfl grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EmmGee: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
How was iwobi's performance yesterday?

Will he regain his "touch"
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
komekn:

He did fail MRI before the CAF tournament but it passed it throughout the qualifiers. That still makes him at least close to the required age range.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 2:17pm On Dec 19, 2016
on the wilred ndidi matter we shouldn't be too hasty to conclude that because he failed the MRI test he's then over aged. remember that american born nigerian boy who came for trials with the u17s of them kelechi, success set he also took the MRI scan and failed.

from stories i've have heard of ndidi before he moved abroad it's plausible that he's truly the age he says he is. stories of ikpeba and ugbade taking him along for youth tournaments which colin udoh confirmed in his article about ndidi. another pointer for me is that he was signed straight from his youth academy team Nath fc to europe.

komekn:

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2016
goldfish80:

Reminds me of Uche Agbo. He started his professional career in Nigeria in 2010 and later moved on to Enyimba.
Somehow, he's still being referred to as a teenager in 2016.
21 yrs being his official age. By that calculation, it means he was 14/15yrs old when he was playing in the Npfl grin

Ndidi can't be compared to Uche Agbo.

Ndidi went straight from academy to Europe and only played in under age competitions including an under 16 tournament in 2011, in south Africa.

He also passed MRI tests up until the Caf tournament.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2016
chrisooblog:
on the wilred ndidi matter we shouldn't be too hasty to conclude that because he failed the MRI test he's then over aged. remember that american born nigerian boy who came for trials with the u17s of them kelechi, success set he also took the MRI scan and failed.

from stories i've have heard of ndidi before he moved abroad it's plausible that he's truly the age he says he is. stories of ikpeba and ugbade taking him along for youth tournaments which colin udoh confirmed in his article about ndidi. another pointer for me is that he was signed straight from his youth academy team Nath fc to europe.

thanks for this. Failing MRI doesn't make one overage, funny enough even those who passed it are still being accused of being overage. What's a man got to do?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2016
tbaba1234:

Ndidi can't be compared to Uche Agbo.

Ndidi went straight from academy to Europe and only played in under age competitions including an under 16 tournament in 2011, in south Africa.

He also passed MRI tests up until the Caf tournament.

Ndidi actually failed MRI test and was banned subsequently for the CAF U17 championship with 2 other Nigerian players. Ghana and Ivory coast lost some players too due to MRI failure.

You will be making a huge mistake believing that everyone who went straight to Europe from local academies are young.
My brother, Premier league and national league clubs at the end of each season call for an open camp, where players from different academies and amateur clubs come and try out. The lucky 4 or 5 get signed up, out of those 5 maybe only 1 actually got signed up on merit. The rest got singed up due to normal naija man know man runs, padi padi and sometimes players come to camp cluching letters from senators or house of rep members.
The hands of coaches and club managers are usually tied because these clubs are actually owned by state governments. Player with such recommendations are given preferential treatments and get contracts in the end. The other players (usually in their 100s) go back to their amateur clubs and academies and wait for next open screening or contacts from little teams in Asia and obscure countries in Europe.
The following year the cycle contines, in an infinite loop so to say.

All in all, you can have a player who have played for an academy or been within the amateur rankings for more than 7years before getting any sort of attention. A friend of mine who is a professional goal keeper told me that lukman Haruna came for screening 3 previous U17 sets before he was considered and made the captain in 2007.
Haruna went from the academy system in Nigeria straight to Monaco. Am sure you get the picture.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
goldfish80:

Ndidi actually failed MRI test and was banned subsequently for the CAF U17 championship with 2 other Nigerian players. Ghana and Ivory coast lost some players too due to MRI failure.

No, He failed the MRI test just before the tournament but passed during the qualifiers. Several players (About 15) had to be dropped in the qualifiers for failing that Manu had to bring in players from the under 15 team. At this point, Ndidi passed.. It was only at the start of the CAF tournment that he failed

He played the qualifiers where they were also required to take tests.

Same thing happened to Ifeanyi Mathew, Who passed during the qualifiers, passed for the CAF championship but failed just before the world cup.

The fact that Ndidi passed all through before the CAF tournament, indicates to me that he is young and not far from the declared age. It shows that he was growing through the qualifiers.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
goldfish80:

You will be making a huge mistake believing that everyone who went straight to Europe from local academies are young.
My brother, Premier league and national league clubs at the end of each season call for an open camp, where players from different academies and amateur clubs come and try out. The lucky 4 or 5 get signed up, out of those 5 maybe only 1 actually got signed up on merit. The rest got singed up due to normal naija man know man runs, padi padi and sometimes players come to camp cluching letters from senators or house of rep members.
The hands of coaches and club managers are usually tied because these clubs are actually owned by state governments. Player with such recommendations are given preferential treatments and get contracts in the end. The other players (usually in their 100s) go back to their amateur clubs and academies and wait for next open screening or contacts from little teams in Asia and obscure countries in Europe.
The following year the cycle contines, in an infinite loop so to say.

All in all, you can have a player who have played for an academy or been within the amateur rankings for more than 7years before getting any sort of attention. A friend of mine who is a professional goal keeper told me that lukman Haruna came for screening 3 previous U17 sets before he was considered and made the captain in 2007.
Haruna went from the academy system in Nigeria straight to Monaco. Am sure you get the picture.

I quite agreed with u but on Lukman Haruna i want to say your friend did not tell u d truth coz Haruna in one of his interviews said Mikel was his role model and i don't think a player that was in camp with Mikel in 2003 w called Mikel a role model.Though going to U17 camp thrice is a cheat but twice is understandable.

I believe going to U17 camp twice doesn't mean u are over age.I remembered a friend named Tolagbe Alanamu a secondary school boy then that was dropped for Celestine Babayaro at d last minute and also James Obiorah who was dropped coz he was too young but later captained 1995 U 17.

If u can recollect Kanu and Emma Babayaro were member of U 20 Mauritius 93 but later drafted to Japan bound U 17 93 by advice of Westerhoff to Fanny Amu.This doesn't portrayed them as an over aged coz Kanu still went ahead to have a wonderful career than any of his mate in Japan 93 squad.

Am not saying there is no over age but d way w always goes about it is not good for our players.It was on this Forum somebody was saying Seyi Olofinjana should be 45 years of age and i need to come out and said Seyi is not up to 40 coz w played sch football together,even player like Emma Olisadebe who played for Poland during 2002 world cup,this are guys i know very well coz w played sch football together.

Ndidi MRI failing doesn't mean d guy was 25 years old then,though i don't know his actual age but d guy is still young and there is no need to debate his age.

In d 80s and 90s i can say we are a cheater coz i can remembered vividly Nigeria was banned from age tournament due to age discrepancies on Andrew Uwe and Samson Siasia passports and it was discovered during seoul 88 due to this Nigeria did not participate in age group btw 1990/91.I can say from year 2000 to date,things improved better against age cheating.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
tbaba1234:
j m n m n u a x rasa

No, He vfailed the MRI test just before the tournament but passed during the qualifiers. Several players (About 15) had to be dropped in the qualifiers for failing that Manu had to bring in players from the under 15 team. At this point, Ndidi passed.. It was only at the start of the CAF tournment that he failed

He played the qualifiers where they were also required to take tests.

Same thing happened to Ifeanyi Mathew, Who passed during the qualifiers, passed for the CAF championship but failed just before the world cup.

The fact that Ndidi passed all through before the CAF tournament, indicates to me that he is young and not far from the declared age. It shows that he was growing through the qualifiers.

I don't know how true this is. But I heard from a source that the MRI test result can be gamed if someone takes alot of citrus just before the test.
I understand alot of Nigerian players do this while in camp to game the system.
Don't take my word for it. Its just a hearsay
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kog45:
I quite agreed with u but on Lukman Haruna i want to say your friend did not tell u d truth coz Haruna in one of his interviews said Mikel was his role model and i don't think a player that was in camp with Mikel in 2003 w called Mikel a role model.Though going to U17 camp thrice is a cheat but twice is understandable.

I believe going to U17 camp twice doesn't mean u are over age.I remembered a friend named Tolagbe Alanamu a secondary school boy then that was dropped for Celestine Babayaro at d last minute and also James Obiorah who was dropped coz he was too young but later captained 1995 U 17.

If u can recollect Kanu and Emma Babayaro were member of U 20 Mauritius 93 but later drafted to Japan bound U 17 93 by advice of Westerhoff to Fanny Amu.This doesn't portrayed them as an over aged coz Kanu still went ahead to have a wonderful career than any of his mate in Japan 93 squad.

Am not saying there is no over age but d way w always goes about it is not good for our players.It was on this Forum somebody was saying Seyi Olofinjana should be 45 years of age and i need to come out and said Seyi is not up to 40 coz w played sch football together,even player like Emma Olisadebe who played for Poland during 2002 world cup,this are guys i know very well coz w played sch football together.

Ndidi MRI failing doesn't mean d guy was 25 years old then,though i don't know his actual age but d guy is still young and there is no need to debate his age.

In d 80s and 90s i can say we are a cheater coz i can remembered vividly Nigeria was banned from age tournament due to age discrepancies on Andrew Uwe and Samson Siasia passports and it was discovered during seoul 88 due to this Nigeria did not participate in age group btw 1990/91.I can say from year 2000 to date,things improved better against age cheating.
I agree, alot of over age claims are sometimes exaggerated when it concerns Nigerian players.
But to play the ostrich and bury our head in sand is not a good approach.

The Nff should be looking at establishing a database for all players in the country. This should be the direction the Nff should be heading.

The last U20,I know a guy who tried out with the team. I understand he missed out on the train by the whiskers.
The player in question is about 33yrs old and he has never played for a premier league club. He has spent over 12yrs playing amateur football.
Haruna have tried out with previous U17's.I think Izilien was the coach then.
There was a nickname they call him, I can't remember. He's about same set with Mikel or a set before Mikel. You can take it to the bank.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
safarigirl:

I didn't even watch the game, as usual.

He will not get anything, and certainly not when Gabriel comes in January, the fact that you can't see that is very diaturbing

I see clearly. Let the young man keep working hard. Iheanacho is already one of the fastest players off the ball. The chances will come and he will take it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2016
goldfish80:

I don't know how true this is. But I heard from a source that the MRI test result can be gamed if someone takes alot of citrus just before the test.
I understand alot of Nigerian players do this while in camp to game the system.
Don't take my word for it. Its just a hearsay

Not true in any way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (16156) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kendrick9(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.