Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (4290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11644461 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) ... (16144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2018
Kog45:
Chief,"I TOLD YOU" is now the main thing here.

Tomorrow we are going into the round of 16 in a majestically way.

Argentina stopping us?No way.

Hope Rohr get it right tactically.

Super eagles no tension

We are winning in the name of God

We are winning We are winning

Soar Soar o

SUPER EAGLES.

Egbon....... no shaking....... we match on to the second round together.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2018
princfred:

You talked badly about Mikel as if Nigeria had better options.
Oh chairman, his post was to open Mikel debates but we are above that here.

According to Sunday Oliseh the best performers are Ahmed Musa,Leon Balogun, MIKEL OBI,Oghenekaro Etebo,Francis Uzoho and Tryonne Ebuehi.

But someone(not that moniker) waa trying to tell us Mikel was below par and Ogu would have done better,well his opinion.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joelayomide(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2018
COULD SOMEBODY PASS THIS TO ROHR? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH 4 MEETINGS 4 BEATINGS KILODE OTI TO GEE! PLS

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 25, 2018
safarigirl:
I want us to win Argentina as the final nail in their coffin

It is imperative now more than ever that we destroy that team and their self esteem so much that their FA will disband the team after this World Cup.

Argentina does not deserve a place in the Round of 16. They have not worked for it or earned it. Just a bunch of overhyped, overpaid, spoilt brats who think everything should be handed to them because they are Argentina

Nigeria will be doing the whole world a favour if we successfully beat that team. It never mattered all this time when they were winning us, but this is the most important game of their lives since these guys began to play together and this is the game to hurt them.

This is the defeat that will stay in their memories forever. And we have been handed the glorious opportunity to inflict this fatal wound. We must not make nonsense of it. There will be no better time

For the last three or so World Cups, at least one great team has crashed out in the group stage of the World Cup. Argentina must be that team this time.

These boys should destroy Argentina, for all of their predecessors who had to taste defeat over the years

And the best thing is, there will be no Enyeama to be following Messi to smile after conceding angry

Good you mentioned the Enyeama thing lol. That guy sucked up to Messi so much in 2014. He even poked him on the cheek grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2018

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2018
kellycute:
if he doesn’t wanna play as wing back, he should sit on the bench.

only in Nigeria, we beg palyers to play, what nonsense. Where croatia sends a player home for refusing to play and still walloped Argentina 3-0.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2018
kellycute:
if he doesn’t wanna play as wing back, he should sit on the bench.
Fake news because i saw a clip of
FIFA President Infatino,NFF President Amaju Pinnick,his vice Akinwunmi and Shehu Dikko and other dignitaries in eagles dressing room and saying well done boys.

The boys were damn too happy and you see it in their faces with Ezenwa taking personal pics with Fifa President and others embraced him inclusive highly elated Victor Moses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jarus(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2018
Our advantage going into this game is, Argentina, like Iceland, have slow defenders. And worse, unlike Iceland, they have older and less physical/less strong defender. The speed our attack may be helpful.

My fear is how to professionally cage their attack without committing stupid penalty and fouls in dangerous areas.

13 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ratcock: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2018
I need to see the version of the eagles i watched during the qualifiers on tuesday. Victor moses should start. Notwitstanding his faults, moses is intimidating. Iwobi and ebuehi should start. Tuesdays match will be the match of the century. If Nigeria wins, I see semi finals within reach.

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Jarus:
Our advantage going into this game is, Argentina, like Iceland, have slow defenders. And worse, unlike Iceland, they have older and less physical/less strong defender. The speed our attack may be helpful.

My fear is how to professionally cage their attack without committing stupid penalty and fouls in dangerous areas.

confidence from the players will be key in this game. If our players are scared of the argentines, that is where they will fail especially in the first twenty to thirty mins, we need to try and get an early goal to worsen their goal difference and they will panic and commit more mistakes which may lead to a white wash with messi or no messi but the key again is confidence and not timidity like we saw against croatia and in the first half against iceland. Our players need to carry the ball and take their slow defenders one on one and not playing aimless long balls into the box.

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2018
Goke7:

only in Nigeria, we beg palyers to play, what nonsense. Where croatia sends a player home for refusing to play and still walloped Argentina 3-0.
Rohr did not begged Moses but called him and Mikel into his room and explained his tactics which they agreed to and we all saw workaholic Moses against Iceland.

Normal for a coach to explain to a player that you are not playing in your familiar role for tactical reason.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jarus(m): 11:12am On Jun 25, 2018
I think Etebo, Ndidi and Mikel will be critical to this game.

My fear is not attack.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2018
Kog45:
Rohr did not begged Moses but called him and Mikel into his room and explained his tactics which they agreed to and we all saw workaholic Moses against Iceland.

Normal for a coach to explain to a player that you are not playing in your familiar role for tactical reason.

Some of these reports are comical but what is troubling to me is how people just run with them without even thinking.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by LieDetector(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2018
Jarus:

same thing you guys said about Serbia and Croatia. Older players playing defense. Yet we could not break them down. I think they should approach this game with a winning mentality. They shouldn't show too much respect. I need to see sleek passing withh Argentina doing much of the chasing. A victory surely will not only take us to the round of 16. We'll reach the semi's

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2018
ratcock:
I need to see the version of the eagles i watched during the qualifiers on tuesday. Victor moses should start. Notwitstanding his faults, moses is intimidating. Iwobi and ebuehi should start. Tuesdays match will be the match of the century. If Nigeria wins, I see semi finals within reach.

That's hasty.

The truth is, Argentina has been poor in this tournament no thanks to shabby preparation and egoistic players

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ7mYp0RuQc

Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr believes the team is ready to face Argentina

Seeing, they say is believing

I'll wait to see on Tuesday how our boys will face them without fear
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2018
Mikel aiming to turn tables 13 years after Messi took his Golden Ball

Mikel John Obi smiles. “Yeah, Messi stole the Golden Ball off me,” the Nigeria captain says, and he remembers how it happened as if it were yesterday. The story comes from the World Youth Championship of 2005, when Mikel drove Nigeria to the final, where they faced a Lionel Messi-inspired Argentina.

“Before the game people said that I was going to win the Golden Ball for being the player of the tournament,” Mikel says. “But then Messi scored twice, both of them penalties, Argentina won 2-1 and I got the Silver Ball. Messi has kept on stealing awards from me!”

Cue more laughter. The serious point is that Messi has been messing with Nigeria and Mikel for too long. Indeed, Argentina have held an Indian sign over Nigeria at World Cups going back to 1994, when the African nation first qualified.

Nigeria are contesting their sixth World Cup and it is a remarkable detail that they have been drawn to face Argentina at the group stage in all but one of them.

In 1994 they lost 2-1 to a pair of Claudio Caniggia goals in a game that saw the biggest bang come afterwards, when Diego Maradona failed a drugs test, was sent home and banned. He would never play for Argentina again. Nigeria suffered 1-0 defeats in 2002 and 2010, on the back of goals from Gabriel Batistuta and Gabriel Heinze respectively, and in 2014 they lost 3-2.

Mikel played in that game, having missed 2010 through injury, and so did Messi, who scored twice. Messi had also played in 2010 and he was a star of the Argentina team that won gold at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, when they beat Nigeria in the final, with Ángel Di María scoring the only goal.

Nigeria can point to the 1996 Atlanta Games, when they beat Argentina 3-2 in the final. That team were from the golden age of Nigerian football and featured Kanu, Jay-Jay Okocha and Sunday Oliseh, among others. Emmanuel Amunike scored a stoppage-time winner. The triumph is fondly remembered but, in terms of tournament successes against Argentina, it stands in glorious isolation.

Mikel and his teammates are determined to break the World Cup jinx when they take on Argentina in Tuesday’s Group D finale in St Petersburg and it has the ingredients of the most decisive meeting between the countries yet.

Nigeria know that after the 2-0 win over Iceland, another victory would ensure qualification to the last 16 while a draw would be enough as long as Iceland do not beat Croatia by a couple of goals. Even then Nigeria could go through on goals scored. For Argentina, the equation is simple. Only a win would keep their hopes alive.

The subplots are numerous and mouthwatering and yet Messi, inevitably, feels like the central figure. His travails against Iceland and the horror-show loss to Croatia have been well-documented but Mikel knows better than to view him as anything other than the player he and his teammates must stop.

Nigeria beat Argentina 4-2 in a Krasnodar friendly last November and they draw a measure of strength from the result. But it was significant that Mikel highlighted how Messi had not featured on that occasion.

“A certain human being wasn’t playing,” Mikel says. “Actually, is he even a human being? Messi is Messi. He decides games and the last time we met he scored two against us at the Brazil World Cup. Without him, they are definitely less of a team. We can’t put all our attention on Messi but he is the man that we need to stop. Do we have to put somebody to mark him? Maybe yes, maybe no because when you do that you are playing with less balance.”

Nigeria played with great balance and purpose against Iceland, when Ahmed Musa scored both of the goals, after the manager, Gernot Rohr, made a tactical change. He abandoned his usual 4-2-3-1 formation and went with 3-5-2.

Mikel, who made his name as a defensive midfielder over 10 and a half seasons at Chelsea and plays for Tianjin Teda in China, has typically operated as a No 10 at international level. It was where he played in the opening group tie against Croatia, which Nigeria lost 2-0.

“I was playing as a No 10 before I went to Chelsea but [José] Mourinho converted me to a holding player,” Mikel says. “I enjoy it. When I was at Chelsea and there was a national team break, I’d go there and I’d enjoy it. I’d have this one or two weeks of freedom – to express myself and play the way I want. But at Chelsea, I did a job.”

Mikel did likewise against Iceland. Rohr started him in the central holding role, although he and the midfielders either side of him – Oghenekaro Etebo and the impressive Wilfred Ndidi – did get up and down the pitch. Rohr will weigh up whether to continue with the approach against Argentina.

And so here Nigeria are once again, confronted by the opponents who have become their nemesis. “We knew we would get them,” Mikel says. “I said to a friend of mine: ‘Trust me, Argentina are going to be in the same group as us.’ It’s crazy. I don’t know why but it keeps happening.”

Mikel and Nigeria crave a different ending.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/25/mikel-john-obi-lionel-messi-nigeria-argentina-world-cup

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2018
joelayomide:
we need only luck from God as our players can deliver because I see d North Americans using their sorcery once more.

The Argentines are South-Americans Sir

In an intense game like this, all forms of sorcery withers
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2018
darkelf:

That's hasty.

The truth is, Argentina has been poor in this tournament no thanks to shabby preparation and egoistic players

Things like this happen in football when a team is just not clicking. I can't put my finger on anything. They have world class players not named Messi, their coach is a very good coach but things are just not working out. Somebody doesn't always have to be at fault when there is a crisis. It could be a collective failure.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2018
soetanoreoluwa:
There will be alot of politics about our Match against Argentina on Tuesday.. This is the moment AmajuPinnick should stand for us and do all the politics involve cos a also part of FiFA but this money Nah wahala now...

FIFA will definitely prefer a Messi team than Nigeria...

It will be very painful if FIFA do ojoro for us...

Like I see in my dream

Nigeria VS Denmark round of 16..russia 2018 world cup

I dunno if it will come to pass...
I love my eagles

I want to experience that joy and happiness again come Tuesday.

Please if you are feeling odd about the match stop saying it Abeg... Please just keep it to yourself

It is scary me... Thanks

Super eagles ride or die

#SoarSuperEagles

A very resounding possibility

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by minfelix(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
this game will end in a 2-2 draw or we nick in a 3-2 win over them..it messi two free kicks to beat enyeama and also a silly conercick for dem to beat us in Brazil... d sweetest tin is dat we scored dem GOALS in our last two meetings..so I'm very sure we wil still score GOALS...d main koko now is to defend doz GOALS to win or draw dem

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please you guys should prepare your minds for the possibility of a defeat against Argentina.

Because, I have noticed that when we expect much from our guys, they don't end up delivering. History can attest to this.

Win or Loss, we are Nigerians still
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blamtom(f): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
The are going to win the match[center][/center]
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kog45:
Fake news because i saw a clip of
FIFA President Infatino,NFF President Amaju Pinnick,his vice Akinwunmi and Shehu Dikko and other dignitaries in eagles dressing room and saying well done boys.

The boys were damn too happy and you see it in their faces with Ezenwa taking personal pics with Fifa President and others embraced him inclusive highly elated Victor Moses.
well let’s hope it is fake news.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Goke7:

at this stage every players must play in whatever position that will take us to the next round.. no time for nonsense, Afterall Mikel was deployed to the deep midfield role and he didn’t complained so who is moses to gt all rile up if deploy to wing back? If there’s any iota of truth to that news, then moses should be bench but anyway I doubt the authenticity of that news.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
LieDetector:
same thing you guys said about Serbia and Croatia. Older players playing defense. Yet we could not break them down. I think they should approach this game with a winning mentality. They shouldn't show too much respect. I need to see sleek passing withh Argentina doing much of the chasing. A victory surely will not only take us to the round of 16. We'll reach the semi's

You are so right, the Argentines don't like to chase the ball and the more they don't have it the more vulnerable they become.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
isan:
What is Echiejile doing at the world cup? He can't displaced Idowu angryEbuehi is also ahead of him sad

Him go sign register

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Certitude(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
BascoVanVeli:
Mikel aiming to turn tables 13 years after Messi took his Golden Ball

Mikel John Obi smiles. “Yeah, Messi stole the Golden Ball off me,” the Nigeria captain says, and he remembers how it happened as if it were yesterday. The story comes from the World Youth Championship of 2005, when Mikel drove Nigeria to the final, where they faced a Lionel Messi-inspired Argentina.

“Before the game people said that I was going to win the Golden Ball for being the player of the tournament,” Mikel says. “But then Messi scored twice, both of them penalties, Argentina won 2-1 and I got the Silver Ball. Messi has kept on stealing awards from me!”

Cue more laughter. The serious point is that Messi has been messing with Nigeria and Mikel for too long. Indeed, Argentina have held an Indian sign over Nigeria at World Cups going back to 1994, when the African nation first qualified.

Nigeria are contesting their sixth World Cup and it is a remarkable detail that they have been drawn to face Argentina at the group stage in all but one of them.

In 1994 they lost 2-1 to a pair of Claudio Caniggia goals in a game that saw the biggest bang come afterwards, when Diego Maradona failed a drugs test, was sent home and banned. He would never play for Argentina again. Nigeria suffered 1-0 defeats in 2002 and 2010, on the back of goals from Gabriel Batistuta and Gabriel Heinze respectively, and in 2014 they lost 3-2.

Mikel played in that game, having missed 2010 through injury, and so did Messi, who scored twice. Messi had also played in 2010 and he was a star of the Argentina team that won gold at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, when they beat Nigeria in the final, with Ángel Di María scoring the only goal.

Nigeria can point to the 1996 Atlanta Games, when they beat Argentina 3-2 in the final. That team were from the golden age of Nigerian football and featured Kanu, Jay-Jay Okocha and Sunday Oliseh, among others. Emmanuel Amunike scored a stoppage-time winner. The triumph is fondly remembered but, in terms of tournament successes against Argentina, it stands in glorious isolation.

Mikel and his teammates are determined to break the World Cup jinx when they take on Argentina in Tuesday’s Group D finale in St Petersburg and it has the ingredients of the most decisive meeting between the countries yet.

Nigeria know that after the 2-0 win over Iceland, another victory would ensure qualification to the last 16 while a draw would be enough as long as Iceland do not beat Croatia by a couple of goals. Even then Nigeria could go through on goals scored. For Argentina, the equation is simple. Only a win would keep their hopes alive.

The subplots are numerous and mouthwatering and yet Messi, inevitably, feels like the central figure. His travails against Iceland and the horror-show loss to Croatia have been well-documented but Mikel knows better than to view him as anything other than the player he and his teammates must stop.

Nigeria beat Argentina 4-2 in a Krasnodar friendly last November and they draw a measure of strength from the result. But it was significant that Mikel highlighted how Messi had not featured on that occasion.

“A certain human being wasn’t playing,” Mikel says. “Actually, is he even a human being? Messi is Messi. He decides games and the last time we met he scored two against us at the Brazil World Cup. Without him, they are definitely less of a team. We can’t put all our attention on Messi but he is the man that we need to stop. Do we have to put somebody to mark him? Maybe yes, maybe no because when you do that you are playing with less balance.”

Nigeria played with great balance and purpose against Iceland, when Ahmed Musa scored both of the goals, after the manager, Gernot Rohr, made a tactical change. He abandoned his usual 4-2-3-1 formation and went with 3-5-2.

Mikel, who made his name as a defensive midfielder over 10 and a half seasons at Chelsea and plays for Tianjin Teda in China, has typically operated as a No 10 at international level. It was where he played in the opening group tie against Croatia, which Nigeria lost 2-0.

“I was playing as a No 10 before I went to Chelsea but [José] Mourinho converted me to a holding player,” Mikel says. “I enjoy it. When I was at Chelsea and there was a national team break, I’d go there and I’d enjoy it. I’d have this one or two weeks of freedom – to express myself and play the way I want. But at Chelsea, I did a job.”

Mikel did likewise against Iceland. Rohr started him in the central holding role, although he and the midfielders either side of him– Oghenekaro Etebo and the impressive Wilfred Ndidi – did get up and down the pitch. Rohr will weigh up whether to continue with the approach against Argentina.

And so here Nigeria are once again, confronted by the opponents who have become their nemesis. “We knew we would get them,” Mikel says. “I said to a friend of mine: ‘Trust me, Argentina are going to be in the same group as us.’ It’s crazy. I don’t know why but it keeps happening.”

Mikel and Nigeria crave a different ending.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/25/mikel-john-obi-lionel-messi-nigeria-argentina-world-cup
@ ChrisKels... I was pointing out that Mikel didn't parner anyone in the middle. He was at the base of the Midfield with both Ndidi and Etebo slightly ahead on either side.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Some of these reports are comical but what is troubling to me is how people just run with them without even thinking.
I tire o

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Humility017:

to come do what....
we need goals in this match.... at least to escape France...in the round of 16...

the goal should be strictly counter attack and players who release balls fast should be deployed and not one selfish dude on goal.drought.
we have played him in the last 7 matches with no goals....so why keep playing him?
let's try others....like simmy and see what he has to offer.... matches of these kind are not alien to him..having played against some of these argentina stars in Italy.

So ighalo no fit in the counter a I?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
safarigirl:
as far as I am concerned, I have said nothing to warrant this statement

If you see pain and hatred, you will not be able to even respond to it. I have a lot of vile things I would like to say to you for such an unfounded statement, but if i start, everyone on this thread will act like they did not see this your comment and come at me

You do not know me personally, you have zero idea what my heart is filled with. You have zero idea of who I am as a person, so you would do well to stick to discussing the players.

I will henceforth, say nothing to you.

Have a good evening
Chai
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
isan:
Its Africa vs southamerica next week
U can say DAT again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4287) (4288) (4289) (4290) (4291) (4292) (4293) ... (16144) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.