Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (4377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11654398 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) ... (16147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2018
moving to wolfsburg will afford simon moses more playing time. for a young player who is ambitious i think wolfsburg will be a better platform to showcase his talent in a top league. the liverpool move may pan out well for him but will he be a starter? will he get enough playing time,can he dislodge the likes of salah, mane and firmino? i suggest the wolfburg move will be more ideal for him if it happens. a player like de bryne took the same part when he left chelsea for less fancied werder bremen where he proved himself, moved to wolfsburg before he left for city,mo salah is another good example
forgiveness:

Gent should allow the boy go to Liverpool, abeg.

How much dem buy Moses wey dem wan sell for 15 - 20m euro?

The boy has been loyal enough to stay these years despite offers Gent rejected from big clubs. Haba!

€13m plus best loanee player to come on loan yet you no gree. Na wa ooooooo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
forgiveness:

I see.

Our players are average but you told us PSG, Barcelona, Monaco, Liverpool, Liepzig etc were looking for Onyekuru and you even put etcetera behind am to show the infinity of clubs looking for him just to prove a point he is a World beater but suddenly you changed mouth to dey say our players are average because of Moses Simon, by trying hard to ridicule him, saying, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Manchester United and co are not interested in him. Na wa ooooooo.

At least, it is on record Liverpool offered for Moses but what can be said of Onyekuru whom you portrayed as World class player because of those rumour moves?

Did any of those clubs officially logged an offer?

Was this not the same time people here tried to ridicule Kayode when Onyekuru was bought by Everton saying, if Kayode is good enough with all his exploits as the best player and highest goal scorer in the Austrian league, why are clubs not interested in him before suddenly Newcastle and Manchester City tussled for him. The rest they say is history. They were so shocked that some even said he choosed Manchester City because he wanted to show himself but I swear, if Onyekuru moved to Manchester City, they will never talk like that.

The same thing they said about Taiwo Awoniyi before Liverpool signed him. They said he wasn't good enough and it was because Isaac Success had injury he managed to play but these fellows who praised Iheanacho didn't tell us that Iheanacho also had the chance because Alhassan was dropped due to failed MRI Test. That is life and I never thought he is a bad player because of the chance he took that propelled him to Manchester City. Na em luck be that.

It's high time some of you calling people tribalist here should check yourself first before you start accusing people of what you are guilty of.

And it's high time you see all players as yours instead of...... Enough

Just a little correction ;

Onyekuru passed PSG medical before opting to join Everton due to EPL craziness.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
It's another Toni Harris sponsored article, hence I urge u guys to disregard this fake hateful news from allnigeriasoccer.com concerning SiMoses

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=28404

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
tony harris and allnigeriasoccer.com have this few months tried all they can to ridicule the young man but whom God have blessed no man can curse. i was following one of the editors of allnieriasoccer.com on twitter and confronted him one day about their continuous plot to tarnish simon's image and the next thing he did was to block me immediately. hahahahahahahahahahaha
ChrisKels:
It's another Toni Harris sponsored article, hence I urge u guys to disregard this fake hateful news from allnigeriasoccer.com concerning SiMoses

http://allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=28404
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chrismario:

League two? League two is fourth tier English league right?

He should prove himself first and play in a better league. Rohr will then assess if he fits in. The youngman is relying on past glory of youth football

You mean like Turkish, Isreali, Norwegian, Dutch league.❓

The principal point is this, whatever league you are playing in be the stand out top class and if possible best player in that league.

Ryan Ssegnon is the best left back in the Championship he is 18 years old. Last summer Liverpool put in a bid for £30 million Fulham refused. Manchester United and City all fighting for his signature. Do you think they are waiting for him to play in the EPL first. Before establishing his quality

I personally know many players in league one offered contracts in Turkish league but refused. Nobody will leave Championship for Eredivisie even league 1 will be a struggle. Unless it's Ajax or PSV.

England best defender in my opinion Gomez left Charlton at 18 straight into Liverpool first team.

I am sorry no insult intended but you really have no idea.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
the same craziness is why majority of people see the livepool move more ideal with out putting a lot of things into consideration.moses simon moving to liverpool may stunt his development. he will only be used as a back up to the trio of mane, salah and firmino. also on loan players like super eagles hopeful seyi ojo may return to fight for places this season too. such competition will not be in wolfsburg
ChrisKels:

Just a little correction ;

Onyekuru passed PSG medical before opting to join Everton due to EPL craziness.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
charlesemeka85:
tony harris and allnigeriasoccer.com have this few months tried all they can to ridicule the young man but whom God have blessed no man can curse. i was following one of the editors of allnieriasoccer.com on twitter and confronted him one day about their continuous plot to tarnish simon's image and the next thing he did was to block me immediately. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Tony Harris and quite a few in the NFF have contrived together to drag Nigerian football backwards.

Murdered merit and due process in the process taking advantage of desperate Nigerian players.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
charlesemeka85:
the same craziness is why majority of people see the livepool move more ideal with out putting a lot of things into consideration.moses simon moving to liverpool may stunt his development. he will only be used as a back up to the trio of mane, salah and firmino. also on loan players like super eagles hopeful seyi ojo may return to fight for places this season too. such competition will not be in wolfsburg

I see your point.

However, move to a competitive Bundesliga team not a relegation fighting one.

Wolfsburg would struggle in League 1 of English football,that's how much they have fallen.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
charlesemeka85:
its obvious without sentiment that our players are average and not world class but that doesn't stop top clubs from top leagues pushing to get any of our young stars who shows promise. if you wants do quote me please do that right by putting down what i said. i never told you onyekuru is world class or a world beater but as a young star in his 2nd season in professional football he did very well and showed a lot of promise which made a lot of teams from top clubs take notice which is normal.

you are the one who is labeling yourself a tribalist by some of the comments and insinuations you make in this forum. i love the nigerian teams from the youth cader to the apex team and as well follow our exports abroad in various leagues but my love for the teams and players wont blind me from saying the fact that we are yet to have a world class player.

simon moses been courted by liverpool and wolfsburg is a good sign that he is doing something right but that wont make me hype him to high heavens because he had offers from top teams, kayode secured a move to city which was highly celebrated, moved on loan to girona where he was a perpetual bench warmer, moved to ukraine in january and performed well during the short period which pushed shaktar to sign him permanently which is a good development but that wont make me see him as a world class player.

if i am a tribalist i wonder what someone like you who was so bitter when your favorites obafemi martins,sone aluko, kayode,olayinka,babatunde etc were not considered for a place in the world cup team. we all knew how you agitated here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only a fool can't decipher your perjudice and sentiment comments when you were trying to portray Onyekuru as a World beater with man untd, Juv, Liverpool came looking for him talk and Moses as average player because Barcelona, Manchester United etc are not interested in him. Be deceiving yaself.

Besides, how come the bench warmer who won MOTM in the second match he started from start to finish was benched in the next matches? Think.

If you are not a tribalist, how can you bring a false accusations against me that I am bitter for players that came from a particular region?

Where and when was I so bitter Babatunde, Olayinka, Sone Aluko and Obafemi Martins were not considered a place in the world cup team save for Kayode?

Sha na Obafemi wey get injury abi na Babatunde wey dey obscure league na em I go consider for World cup? grin

Wahalahi! You are truly showing yourself as what I call an epitomy of Tribalism. grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
good point bro. it hurts me when some folks here berate the english lower leagues. the quality of football displayed in the english championship is far better than what you get in the eredivisie, belgian,norwagian,danish,turkish,austrian and other obscure leagues. the championship in particular is fierce judging by how competitive it is. a player like dominic iorfa jnr will be a starter or in the first team of any german middle table club. if the nff and rohr can search the lower leagues in england a lot of quality players of nigerian parentage will be unearthed.talentts such as gomes,alli,ojo,ibe,segssenon,our own victor moses etc all emerged from the lower leagues
komekn:

You mean like Turkish, Isreali, Norwegian, Dutch league.❓

The principal point is this, whatever league you are playing in be the stand out top class and if possible best player in that league.

Ryan Ssegnon is the best left back in the Championship he is 18 years old. Last summer Liverpool put in a bid for £30 million Fulham refused. Manchester United and City all fighting for his signature. Do you think they are waiting for him to play in the EPL first. Before establishing his quality

I personally know many players in league one offered contracts in Turkish league but refused. Nobody will leave Championship for Eredivisie even league 1 will be a struggle. Unless it's Ajax or PSV.

England best defender in my opinion Gomez left Charlton at 18 straight into Liverpool first team.

I am sorry no insult intended but you really have no idea.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
edi287:

Sad. This kid is going to be big. Our scouts should be doing better.

We don't have scouts. We chop I chop agents.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
hahahahahahahahaha this one pain am. before obafemi martins got injured you were championing for his inclusion. oga talk true abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you even at one point you suggested that olayinka will offer more to the team than moses simon and ahmed musa. peeps make una be my witness
forgiveness:

Only a fool can't decipher your perjudice and sentiment comments when you were trying to portray Onyekuru as a World beater with man untd, Juv, Liverpool came looking for him talk and Moses as average player because Barcelona, Manchester United etc are not interested in him. Be deceiving yaself.

Besides, how come the bench warmer who win MOTM in the second match he started from start to finish was benched in the next matches? Think.

If you are not a tribalist, how can you bring a false accusations against me that I am bitter for players that came from a particular region?

Where and when was I so bitter when Babatunde, Olayinka, Sone Aluko and Obafemi Martins were not considered a place in the world cup team save for Kayode?

Sha na Obafemi wey get injury abi na Babatunde wey dey obscure league na em I go consider for World cup? grin

Wahalahi! You are truly showing yourself as what I call an epitomy of Tribalism. grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
i never called onyekuru world class but pointed out the number of clubs who were willing to sign him because of his exploits in belgium. oga no dey quote me wrong abeg. onyekuru is no where near being a world class player for now. his is still young and learning everyday
forgiveness:

Besides, how come the bench warmer who won MOTM in the second match he started from start to finish was benched in the next matches? Think.

Where and when was I so bitter when Babatunde, Olayinka, Sone Aluko and Obafemi Martins were not considered a place in the world cup team save for Kayode?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
charlesemeka85:
hahahahahahahahaha this one pain am. before obafemi martins got injured you were championing for his inclusion. oga talk true abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you even at one point you suggested that olayinka will offer more to the team than moses simon and ahmed musa. peeps make una be my witness

Now na before injury. Dey deceive yaself.

What is problem if I agitate for Martins Obafemi who was obviously better than all the strikers that went to the world Cup?

Oh! Since he is from ones region he should not be clamoured for based on merit?

You see ya life!? grin

Now, show me where I ever clamoured for Peter Olayinka to go to the world Cup. Ossiso!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
forgiveness:

Na wa ooooooo. So Mbappe go be full naija boy.

Sir, I hope that your friend kid doesn't turn to be another Ronaldo ooooooo.
Na so Sir forgiveness,imagine you named your boys ADESANMI and ADEYEMI and someone is doubting their origin.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
you made mention of how versatile olayinka is stating that his versatility will benefit the team more. no same coach will pick a old and worn old obagoal to the world cup where they are lots of younger players in better leagues who should be tried. such would have happened if the team lacked strikers
forgiveness:

Now na before injury. Dey deceive yaself.

What is problem if I agitate for Martins Obafemi who was obviously better than all the strikers that went to the world Cup?

Oh! Since he is from ones region he should not be clamoured for based on merit?

You see ya life!? grin

Now, show me where I ever clamoured for Peter Olayinka to go to the world Cup. Ossiso!

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
BascoVanVeli:
KAA Gent, Slavia Prague fail to agree transfer fee for Olayinka

By admin -
July 5, 2018, 8:53 am

The transfer of Peter Olayinka to Slavia Prague appears to have fallen through after the Czech club failed to agree a fee with Belgian club KAA Gent.

According to Hetniuewsblad, Olayinka has resumed pre-season training with Gent after the Belgian club did not agree a fee with Slavia Prague for the Nigerian striker.

Representatives of Olayinka and the Czech club met this week in Belgium to discuss the transfer.

Gent were reported to have initially rejected a five million Euros bid for the tall striker.

Olayinka joined Gent in January 2016, but he has since been shipped out on loan to Dukla Prague and Belgian club Zulte-Waregem.

He netted 11 goals and provided 15 assists in 40 appearances at Zulte-Waregem last season.

http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/07/05/kaa-gent-slavia-prague-fail-to-agree-transfer-fee-for-olayinka/

Hahahahahaha!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kog45:
Na so Sir forgiveness,imagine you named your boys ADESANMI and ADEYEMI and someone is doubting their origin.

I have this strong conviction Mbappe's dad is a Nigerian through and through
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
charlesemeka85:
you made mention of how versatile olayinka is stating that his versatility will benefit the team more. no same coach will pick a old and worn old obagoal to the world cup where they are lots of younger players in better leagues who should be tried. such would have happened if the team lacked strikers

Stating he is versatile doesn't tantamount to going to the world Cup. Does it? grin

Ighalo is playing in Juventus and the young ones scored 100 goals at the world cup. Bhuuuhahaha! grin

What an irony! grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Kog45:

Hahahahahahaha! No mind the guy. The guy just tire me ooooooo. grin

After your comment, I could decipher something. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
oga wolfsburg escaping relegation for the past few seasons means they still have pedigree. they may be a middle table team fornow but that doesnt rub off the fact that they are one of the most respected teams in german football. they fortune may change this season if the management gets the right set of players
komekn:

I see your point.

However, move to a competitive Bundesliga team not a relegation fighting one.

Wolfsburg would struggle in League 1 of English football,that's how much they have fallen.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
hahahahahahaha no mind person wey almostg cry here because aluko no make world cup team
forgiveness:

Hahahahahahaha! No mind the guy. The guy just tire me ooooooo. grin

After your comment, I could decipher something. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
frankfurt won the german cup and will play in the europa league next season does that make them a bigger club than wolfsburg?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
charlesemeka85:
hahahahahahaha no mind person wey almostg cry here because aluko no make world cup team

You are just running from pillar to post. No substantial evidence to back up your claim. Shows what you are... grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
ChrisKels:

I have this strong conviction Mbappe's dad is a Nigerian through and through
That's it oga Chris,we have Nigerians in abroad with funny origin especially Yorubas,Igbos and Binis.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
safarigirl:
na work and school keep me o

I have barely been on Nairaland sef. The work has reduced recently, I just dropped in. I've been following the World Cup sha
oh that. kudos. Jack well.

I've lost interested since we logged out of Russia. I'm however solidly behind Uruguay for reasons I'm yet to unravel. I'm on the stance that no European team will clinch that covered medal.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Odunayaw:
Privatization isnt a magic wand that will wave shit away (Serie A in the early 2000s, Turkish league at that time too)

The shiit with our league is; Square pegs in round holes & the lackadaisical attitude

That was the reason I talked about the corruption in the league.

Aside corruption, privatization is better.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
forgiveness:

Gent should allow the boy go to Liverpool, abeg.

How much dem buy Moses wey dem wan sell for 15 - 20m euro?

The boy has been loyal enough to stay these years despite offers Gent rejected from big clubs. Haba!

€13m plus best loanee player to come on loan yet you no gree. Na wa ooooooo.

Honestly I think they are taking advantage of his loyalty. I remember Tottenham coming for him last season but they refused and now they are yarning stories with Liverpool. This is a player who singlehandedly won them their first ever title. I would have thought his treatment would be much better than this.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
charlesemeka85:
moving to wolfsburg will afford simon moses more playing time. for a young player who is ambitious i think wolfsburg will be a better platform to showcase his talent in a top league. the liverpool move may pan out well for him but will he be a starter? will he get enough playing time,can he dislodge the likes of salah, mane and firmino? i suggest the wolfburg move will be more ideal for him if it happens. a player like de bryne took the same part when he left chelsea for less fancied werder bremen where he proved himself, moved to wolfsburg before he left for city,mo salah is another good example

The story of most Nigerian players in Germany league has not been successful.

It's better he goes to EPL where he is qualified for work permit now. He doesn't know tomorrow.

Bryne signed for Chelsea too before he was sent on loan where he performed.

However, if he is good enough, he should go fight for a shirt in Liverpool. Tomorrow will take care of itself.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Brother of Super Eagles defender signs for Chelsea

Jordan Aina has followed the footsteps of his brother Ola Aina by signing with Chelsea.

Published: 08:00
Tosin Abayomi

Jordan Aina brother of Super Eagles defender Ola Aina signed for Premier League side Chelsea on Wednesday, July 4.

The 16-year-old is also a highly rated defender and is eligible to the play for the Super Eagles of Nigeria but like his brother has featured for the England youth set up.

Jordan who came through the ranks from the academy has signed on for the 2018/19 season.

The youngster took to his official Instagram account to announce his new deal.

A message on the account said, ''Happy to sign my first with @chelseafc very happy and proud, dream come true ⚽️❤️ .'"

He did not disclose the type of deal signed but is expected to resume with the U-18 team for the new season.

It is expected that he makes an appearance for the Chelsea U-18 that won the Youth FA Cup last season, with highly rated midfielder Faustino Anjorin also expected to commit to the club in the coming days.

Jordan’s brother Ola is currently on the books of Chelsea and was loaned out to Championship side Hull City for the 2017/18 season.

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/jordan-aina-brother-of-super-eagles-ola-signs-for-chelsea-id8579694.html
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
forgiveness:

The story of most Nigerian players in Germany league has not been successful.

It's better he goes to EPL where he is qualified for work permit now. He doesn't know tomorrow.

Bryne signed for Chelsea too before he was sent on loan where he performed.

However, if he is good enough, he should go fight for a shirt in Liverpool. Tomorrow will take care of itself.
is he really qualified?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Honestly I think they are taking advantage of his loyalty. I remember Tottenham coming for him last season but they refused and now they are yarning stories with Liverpool. This is a player who singlehandedly won them their first ever title. I would have thought his treatment would be much better than this.

That's it. They are taking advantage of his loyalty. How long will dey continue to block his progress?

I even read where the club Director acknowledged Moses was loyal after they rejected Monaco's offer, and promised to pay him back for it.

Is this the kind of pay back they are talking about? Na wa ooooooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) ... (16147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: COOL10(m), mowah and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.