Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (4668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11695106 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) ... (16158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Netherlands U21 Star Danjuma's Comments About International Future Will Delight Super Eagles Fans

Published: September 07, 2018

Netherlands U21 Star Danjuma's Comments About International Future Will Delight Super Eagles Fans
Club Brugge star Arnaut Groeneveld Danjuma has not ruled out the possibility of playing for the Super Eagles in the near future.

Born in Lagos, Danjuma was supposed to be provisionally cap-tied to his country of birth, Nigeria, based on FIFA's recommendations but the Nigerian Federation are lagging behind their Dutch counterparts in the race for his services.

The dribbling sensation has said that he would love to play for the Super Eagles if he is not capped by the Netherlands senior team.

''It's clear to me, I want to get to the Dutch national team, but if I did not get the chance here, I would to play with love and joy for Nigeria,'' said Danjuma to Fox Sports.

"I would prefer to play for the Netherlands, but nobody knows what will happen in the future."

The winger has explained why he has been playing with Danjuma on the back of his shirt since the start of the season and his comments will certainly delight the Super Eagles faithful.

''I prefer to keep that for myself. Groeneveld is my second name. And I do not use the name at all because it would sound better in Nigeria,'' Danjuma concluded.

Danjuma earned his fifth consecutive start for the Netherlands U21 team as they were held to a goalless draw by England in a European U21 Championship qualifier on Thursday evening and was the best player in the Dutch team in the first half.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=29173

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
What if he argues that the MRI disqualification turned the table around? grin

ChrisKels:

That, most of Amunike's boys had chi as either a prefix or suffix to their names, with little oluwa, olorun and allah grin grin

I Knew a day would come when I would remind him of his silliness in the past, though I never knew it was this soon.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kelechi Nwakali Tells Rohr He's Ready To Make Competitive Debut Vs Seychelles

Kelechi Nwakali Tells Rohr He's Ready To Make Competitive Debut Vs Seychelles
Arsenal loanee Kelechi Nwakali has vowed to be ready to make his competitive debut for the Super Eagles in their Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Seychelles on Saturday afternoon if selected by manager Gernot Rohr.

The German football tactician pulled off a public relations coup after handing a maiden call-up to the Porto midfielder as several Super Eagles fans had clamored that he should be invited to the team after starring for the Super Eagles B in a post-season friendly against Atlético de Madrid in May 2018.

''First of all thank God being part of the Super Eagles team to represent Nigeria in the Africa Cup of Nations qualifier,'' Nwakali told Super Eagles Media Officer Toyin Ibitoye.

''For the game on Saturday, the coach has to make the choice of the players that will start the game or play the game.

''I believe that we are all ready if anybody is being called upon. If the mantle should fall on me for the game, I am ready to take the challenge.

''All we urge Nigerians is just to support the team, pray for the team and I believe as a team we will make them proud and we will achieve our aim of coming here.''

Nwakali's call-up is proof that the Nigeria Football Federation's developmental program is working as he played for the Golden Eaglets and Flying Eagles before his elevation to the main team.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=29180

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Rockyrascal:
Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Real Madrid unveil Nigerian-born attacking midfielder for their youth team

Marvin Olawale Akinlabi can feature for Real Madrid in the UEFA Champions League after his unveiling as a second team player.

Spanish La Liga giants Real Madrid have unveiled Nigerian born attacking midfielder Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park as part of their youth set-up.
Marvin Olawale 18-years-old and was given birth to on March 7, 2000, in Palma de Mallorca in Spain.

His two surnames Akinlabi and Park come from his parents, his father a Nigerian while his mother is South Korean.

A statement on the Real Madrid website confirms his inclusion in the Real Madrid youth set up.

It reads, “An attacking-minded midfielder who is a danger when he joins the attack, his ability in one-on-one situations also makes him a threat.

“He took his first steps in the game in his native Balearic Islands and possesses a very direct style, which fully exploits his pace and power. He also has fine ability with both feet.”

Before he moved to the famed Real Madrid Castilla in 2016, Marvin had his development at various clubs sides such as Sporting Ciudad de Palma, Tranmere Rovers, Sporting Ciudad de Palma, La Salle, and Es Jonquet Penya Arrabal.

Still, in his formative years as a professional footballer, Marvin is eligible to play for three countries.

Nigeria through his father, South Korea through his mother and Spain where he was born.

Based on the potential of Marvin, the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF) led by Amaju Pinnick will aim to integrate him to the national team as they have done for youngsters born abroad.

However, they should expect to face stiff competition from the Royal Spanish Football Federation and Korea Football Association who will want a talent such as Marvin in their ranks.

Marvin was not named in Real Madrid squad for their 2018/19 UEFA Champions League campaign but is expected to partake in the UEFA Youth League.

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/marvin-olawale-akinlabi-park-unveiled-in-real-madrid-youth-id8823335.html

Its a straight fight between Nigeria and South Korea. Except he develops into another Ronaldo or Messi, Spain will pass. They have abundance of potential in their youth ranks. Can't recall any half caste or black apart from Thiago Alacantara that has turned up for the Spanish National team in the last 10 years.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hahahahaha just because Danjuma dey e shirt no mean say he don deny he mama.

Magink:

He said he prefers Netherlands. Though he has only played for their U-21, so anything can still happen
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ex-Arsenal U23 Skipper, Ajayi Speaks On AFCON Tie Vs Seychelles

Ex-Arsenal U23 Skipper, Ajayi Speaks On AFCON Tie Vs Seychelles
Former Arsenal U23 skipper Semi Ajayi has stressed the importance of emerging victorious in the AFCON qualifier versus Seychelles on Saturday, September 8th.

Nigeria go in for a make-or-break clash with the Pirates at the Stade Linite and will look to keep their hopes of qualifying for the continental competition holding next year with a win after losing the first of their Group E games against South Africa.

Ajayi is one of the newly invited Eagles hoping to make their first team debuts for Nigeria, the others been Paderbon's Jamilu Collins, Bordeaux's Samuel Kalu and Porto's Kelechi Nwakali.

"It is a very important game. We didn't win the last one (2-0 loss to South Africa) so it is good we get back to winning ways, focus and not take it too lightly," the Rotherham star stated in a video clip posted on the National Team's Twitter handle.

"We need to make sure we play to the best of our abilities and listen to the coach. Hopefully we can get a positive result.

When asked what he and the team would expect form the Nigerian folk come Saturday, he said.

"We want all Nigerians to support the team in the course of the game. It is equally important because it will give us the confidence and motivation to negotiate this one."

The much anticipated cracker on Saturday starts at 4.30pm Seychelles time (1.30pm Nigeria time).

Emmanuel Chinaza

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=29178
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hahaha
forgiveness:

So, this is the mindset you're talking about. Let me remind you that ever before he became U17 coach or ever he released his U17 team list, I had already spoken against his corruption.

I was vindicated when he turned Muhammad Ali and fought dirty because of em share of money from Kelechi iheanacho transfer move as a sole agent.

I already knew him and his attitude from his days in the National team. So, your talk no be the reason though I also suspect he is that kind of person.
EOD
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Rohr Makes Up His Mind On Starting XI: Awaziem, Omeruo, Onazi Start; Kalu Full Debut; Nwakali On The Bench

Rohr Makes Up His Mind On Starting XI: Awaziem, Omeruo, Onazi Start; Kalu Full Debut; Nwakali On The Bench
Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that Super Eagles manager Gernot Rohr has made up his mind on the eleven players that will take to the Stade Linité (Roche Caïman) turf in Saturday afternoon's 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Seychelles.

The German football tactician has made some interesting decisions, one of which is opting to hand new Elche CF signing Francis Uzoho his ninth consecutive start despite his inactivity for his Spanish clubs since the start of the season.

That means Chippa United netminder Daniel Akpeyi has a place on the bench even though he impressed in the Super Eagles training sessions leading up to the game.

Another inactive player, Chidozie Awaziem starts in the right back position, Lokomotiv Moscow's Brian Idowu keeps his place at left-back, while Chelsea loanee Kenneth Omeruo and Leon Balogun start in central defense.

The midfield contains Kelechi Iheanacho and his Leicester City teammate Wilfred Ndidi as well as Eddy Onazi, meaning Arsenal loanee Kelechi Nwakali would make his debut off the bench if he is handed game time.

In-form Changchun Yatai star Odion Ighalo will lead the charge for goals and he'll be supported by Samuel Kalu and Ahmed Musa.

Nigeria Starting XI vs Seychelles : Uzoho, Awaziem, Balogun, Omeruo, Idowu, Onazi, Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanacho, Musa, Ighalo, Kalu

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=29183
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
I know several whitemen who like to turn the blind eye. Na personality problem. Rohr didn’t need the African experience to adapt. Let’s leave matter for matter. After serving his 1 year ban he can return as assistant to Rohr — Salisu

komekn:

What I find on this forum which is not in the least bit surprising. Is the intentional delusion as it concerns our inherent nature and attitudes.

In Nigeria, " where man deh work, ee go chop" Rohr has been in Africa for a decade. He understands how we do things and is turning a blind eye to it. As they say silence is consent. That's why people like Glenn Hoddle can not be contracted to the NFF.

Do you now think that all of a sudden NFF officials have now on the arrival of Rohr, decided to adopt integrity, honesty and become TOTALLY SELF- LESS in pursuing national interest. The idea is you can do both. Salisu is a classic example, has anything happened ❓ Any other place him being caught would have started an immediate investigation into the whole activities of the NFF.

Rohr will be influenced and he will not take decisions entirely on his own without consultation. He may be hoodwinked too. But can he bite the hands that feed him, I doubt it.

The scouting team is not inept they have thier own agenda, which only they can see. Or we have decided not too see.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
4-3-3 matter. I know Musa must start. See you in the second half Onyekuru.

forgiveness:

Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that Super Eagles manager Gernot Rohr has made up his mind on the eleven players that will take to the Stade Linité (Roche Caïman) turf in Saturday afternoon's 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Seychelles.

The German football tactician has made some interesting decisions, one of which is opting to hand new Elche CF signing Francis Uzoho his ninth consecutive start despite his inactivity for his Spanish clubs since the start of the season.

That means Chippa United netminder Daniel Akpeyi has a place on the bench even though he impressed in the Super Eagles training sessions leading up to the game.

Another inactive player, Chidozie Awaziem starts in the right back position, Lokomotiv Moscow's Brian Idowu keeps his place at left-back, while Chelsea loanee Kenneth Omeruo and Leon Balogun start in central defense.

The midfield contains Kelechi Iheanacho and his Leicester City teammate Wilfred Ndidi as well as Eddy Onazi, meaning Arsenal loanee Kelechi Nwakali would make his debut off the bench if he is handed game time.

In-form Changchun Yatai star Odion Ighalo will lead the charge for goals and he'll be supported by Samuel Kalu and Ahmed Musa.

Nigeria Starting XI vs Seychelles : Uzoho, Awaziem, Balogun, Omeruo, Idowu, Onazi, Ndidi, Kelechi Iheanacho, Musa, Ighalo, Kalu

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
forgiveness:

....................................Uzoho...

......Awaziem........Balogun..........Omeruo.......Idowu.....

......................Onazi........................ Ndidi......

..................................Iheanacho............

........Kalu...............Ighalo................... Ahmed...

Our back line to goalkeeper bi bench warmers for club. I hope it doesn't affect their game. Na wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

What about Amunike's vindication of the agent actually screwing Iheanacho in the long run? Amunike was standing up for the young man. We all know about Osimhen staying with him, don't you think he would have become the boy's agent if he wanted? Statements like this are responsible for poverty because u are bashing a man who actually wants to help these children and in turn you hurt the children.

How did that particular agent screw Iheanacho? I say somebory dey fight for em pocket you dey give excuse. Ok na.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
forgiveness:

How did that particular agent screw Iheanacho? I say somebory dey fight for em pocket you dey give excuse. Ok na.

So u are the only one who doesn't know that Iheanacho took that same agent to court over that same contract? Ok na.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Truidstar:

Its a straight fight between Nigeria and South Korea. Except he develops into another Ronaldo or Messi, Spain will pass. They have abundance of potential in their youth ranks. Can't recall any half caste or black apart from Thiago Alacantara that has turned up for the Spanish National team in the last 10 years.

South Korea wouldn't want to contaminate their pure white stock and Spain doesnt give a bleep about average non Spanish players because they have abundant talents unlike England. If Inaki Williams was Anglo Ghanaian, he would have been capped by England a long time ago to ward off Ghana.

Whenever a Nigerian player pops up in Spain, I dont shiver because I know that person is either an Eagulian or non international because Spain is never gonna look his way. Even that Aliu in Deportivo fabril is a straight fight between Nigeria and Ghana even though he currently plays for the Spanish youth team.

Alcantara, Rodrigo were able to make it bkus both are immensely talented.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Unlimited22: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Both Onyekuru and Samuel Kalu have done enough to merit starts. Let's see shaa.
Is Moses Simon injured again?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
Danjuma talk truth.

forgiveness:

Club Brugge star Arnaut Groeneveld Danjuma has not ruled out the possibility of playing for the Super Eagles in the near future.

Born in Lagos, Danjuma was supposed to be provisionally cap-tied to his country of birth, Nigeria, based on FIFA's recommendations but the Nigerian Federation are lagging behind their Dutch counterparts in the race for his services.

The dribbling sensation has said that he would love to play for the Super Eagles if he is not capped by the Netherlands senior team.

''It's clear to me, I want to get to the Dutch national team, but if I did not get the chance here, I would to play with love and joy for Nigeria,'' said Danjuma to Fox Sports.

"I would prefer to play for the Netherlands, but nobody knows what will happen in the future."

The winger has explained why he has been playing with Danjuma on the back of his shirt since the start of the season and his comments will certainly delight the Super Eagles faithful.

''I prefer to keep that for myself. Groeneveld is my second name. And I do not use the name at all because it would sound better in Nigeria,'' Danjuma concluded.

Danjuma earned his fifth consecutive start for the Netherlands U21 team as they were held to a goalless draw by England in a European U21 Championship qualifier on Thursday evening and was the best player in the Dutch team in the first half.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=29173
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
who saw Alaba goal for Austria yesterday? OMG
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
isan:
who saw Alaba goal for Austria yesterday? OMG

Wow I hope he starts tomorrow against Seychelles

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
Truidstar:

Marcos Senna

Diego Costa
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
ChrisKels:

Lmao grin grin grin you can't kii me

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
forgiveness:

....................................Uzoho...

......Awaziem........Balogun..........Omeruo.......Idowu.....

......................Onazi........................ Ndidi......

..................................Iheanacho............

........Kalu...............Ighalo................... Ahmed...

Our back line to goalkeeper bi bench warmers for club. I hope it doesn't affect their game. Na wa ooo.

Lol na true sha.....Balogun not much of a bench warmer...at least he has managed 2 games,thou he is not a starter sha.

Idowu bench warmer.....Awaziem bench warmer....Omeruo? Will not call him a bench warmer because he is yet to make debut,he just joined and have not been listed in match day squad so dont call him a bench warmer.

Uzoho a bench warmer at elche? But he just joined nah and he is yet to be listed in the squad and you are already calling him a bench warmer?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
andrew444:

Marcos Senna

Diego Costa

He said in the last 10 years, that corresponds with Senna's last game for Spain which was in 2008.

Diego Costa isn't a mulatto, besides that, dude clearly made exception for immensely talented players or world class stars, which is where Costa, Senna, Rodrigo, Alcantara fall in. No place in the Spanish team for mixed average or slightly above average players like Inaki Williams, Pedro Obiang, Rafinha Alcantara, Achraf Hakimi etc
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Garba Manu his pure class. He is second to non when it comes to unearthing talent.
His total football style (Mass-Attack, Mass-Defend) is the real deal and I believe we can model our style of play after his.

He has always been my choice when it comes to choosing a back up to Rohr even before he landed the u-17 job the second time.

If possible I'll love him to be given additional role as the Coach (the post held by Salisu Yusuf) if that's too much, he should be drafted into the back room staffs with corresponding increase in pay packet. This inturn will get him the needed exposure and experience for Senior National Team football.

I just hope we have a solid long term plan for the Senior Side...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
ChrisKels:

South Korea wouldn't want to contaminate their pure white stock and Spain doesnt give a bleep about average non Spanish players because they have abundant talents unlike England. If Inaki Williams was Anglo Ghanaian, he would have been capped by England a long time ago to ward off Ghana.

Whenever a Nigerian player pops up in Spain, I dont shiver because I know that person is either an Eagulian or non international because Spain is never gonna look his way. Even that Aliu in Deportivo fabril is a straight fight between Nigeria and Ghana even though he currently plays for the Spanish youth team.

Alcantara, Rodrigo were able to make it bkus both are immensely talented.

Who told you Hangul wouldn't want to contaminate their white stock? You are ignoramus, I swear.

Go to Korea and see how their government dey ditch out citizenship to half Koreans once dey perceive dey are talented.

If Spain doesn't give a bleep about average non Spanish players, why do they cap non Spanish players in their youth teams? Players like Sunday Stephen, Derick, Emilio Nsue López etc have played one time in their team.

For your information, David Alaba, Mbappe, Kante, Ausbag, etc will make Spanish first team any day anytime and he is mixed or molato. grin

My friend, I can see what you are trying to do. Rubbish the boy by calling him average. I know your style. Well done. grin

One of these mollato dey represent South Korea for national team.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
On the Golden Eaglets.......
Just my thoughts......

Many are praising Manu Garba because the golden eaglets are almost thru. I wonder if we hailed him when he failed to qualify for the last edition.

Success indeed has a thousand fathers
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Clementoke:
Just my thoughts......

Many are praising Manu Garba because the golden eaglets are almost thru. I wonder if we hailed him when he failed to qualify for the last edition.

Success indeed have a thousand fathers
grin grin grin grin grin

Facts
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
ChrisKels:

He said in the last 10 years, that corresponds with Senna's last game for Spain which was in 2008.

Diego Costa isn't a mulatto, besides that, dude clearly made exception for immensely talented players or world class stars, which is where Costa, Senna, Rodrigo, Alcantara fall in. No place in the Spanish team for mixed average or slightly above average players like Inaki Williams, Pedro Obiang, Rafinha Alcantara, Achraf Hakimi etc

You mean mulatto like Js Park, David Alaba, etc are not talented and can't break into Spanish national team if they are Spanish? undecided dey deceive yourself.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

So u are the only one who doesn't know that Iheanacho took that same agent to court over that same contract? Ok na.

Can you please tell me the name of your agent Iheanacho took to court?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
ChrisKels:

I personally think Iniaki is as good as Dembele. You make small sense on this one grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
And a million mothers. But abillion bae!!. With jst one manfriend

Clementoke:
Just my thoughts......

Success indeed has a thousand fathers
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
he will captain tomorrow(
ChrisKels:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
ChrisKels:

Okay well said by you and understood by me

But you are a table shaker sha

Will come for you when I catch your flaws

(1) (2) (3) ... (4665) (4666) (4667) (4668) (4669) (4670) (4671) ... (16158) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheSuperNerd(m), CornOak(m), lbrichman2, mkrest(m), shawwal1(m), typicalgamer(m), Kog45(m), PDPGuy, MetalJigsaw(m), 123jamessmith and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.