Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,696 members, 7,865,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (516) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11960838 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (16373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Wonderful posts so far.
Chai I don miss o o o.

TheGoodJoe seems to be disappointed with pep's recent decisions.

Well, for people like me Pep's action is not coming as a suprise rather, it's a confirmation of his attitude toward his players(most especially those who welcomes him ).
Let him enjoy some winning streak as city will be facing average teams spread across 3wks of football.

It is now more glaring that pep has no plan for nacho... The earlier d boy knows this the better for him. No amount of his work rate will change pep's mind-who ever he loves, he prefers.

What hurts me most is the way pep has tampered with nacho's development-hampering his progression in his natural attacking role behind d striker as seen during pelle's era and nacho been a player we all knew, offers more than just scoring goals and playing him as a lone striker has taken that away from his game.

Finally, @ those who are quick to jump on the thread just to sing gab's praises to the high heavens as if he is the awaited messiah city have far been longing for should relax and watch how things turn out also putting in mind that what took gab close to 200mins of play took nacho a total of 5 mins of regular time spread across 2matches to score his first professional goal in English topflight(records speaks for him)... Just wait and see-no one overhypes him here-his talent and records speak for him!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
Orkpekyandega:

You and your likes that gave the F*ucks went that way
baba u don vex!

Folks like that are meant to be ignored just like the way guys that come here to promote their betting sites are handled.

The guy think se this place resemble kick-off nigeria or may be e de pain am se naija football don de get bearing towards a specific goal of dominating world football.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 5:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Icon4s:

Baba, u too don para for the guy. See as u come kick am like jabulani wey de use play SA 2010 against uruguay.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 5:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Icon4s:

You don't know that guy? grin

It simply means they have been monitoring this thread all these while. Just a simple mention of Ghana and you see him breathing hard grin

Watch out for his compatriots. grin

modified: I don't throw insults so there is no way I would have made the comment quoted above.
chai see impersonation and defamation.

I was suprised too.

The guy needs to be reported.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

On what ground will you say Gabriel Jesus is faster than Iheanacho. I disagree totally because Sane overtook him repeatedly. I was not impressed with his speed. I have seen Iheanacho make blistering runs from the midfield to attack that I found unbelievable. I never saw such speed from Gabriel Jesus.

When I said Iheanacho is faster, I clearly stated my reasons why I thought so. If you disagree, state why you think so. Not Gabriel Jesus is faster. Over and Over again, from the beginning of the game to the end, he was a gear behind Sane. I never saw that with Sane vs Nacho.
I always scratch my head when you describe Iheanacho as having blistering pace. Pace? Maybe. Blistering pace? No, no no

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by achimotan(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
@ petroldollor3 take a pill and chill

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mujtahida:

I always scratch my head when you describe Iheanacho as having blistering pace. Pace? Maybe. Blistering pace? No, no no

Blistering pace. Watch him against the Algerians and the speed he used repeatedly to keep them under pressure. Watch his busting runs from midfield for City. Watch his movement in the box when De Bruyne pointed to him to change direction during running and with ease he made a quick move to receive the pass.

Pace can not achieve these but Blistering pace.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
goldfish80:
Congratulations to Egypt and Hossam El hardary. The young man El hardary makes it to another final yet again.

I've always rated the Egyptians to reach the finals but I don't see them winning the trophy. I expect the curse of Hector Cuper to strike again. The man seems to have pissed on a sacred grave,akin to the curse of Benefica.
I will be betting against Egypt on the showpiece game smiley

I like the looks of Bertrand Traore. The young man is so talented. Hope he goes on to have a better career than his injury prone brother Alan Traore. Watching him reminds me of the Iheanacho I saw who burst into the scene. Chelsea have a player there but unfortunately I don't see him getting the chances his talent deserves at Chelsea.

Guys, there's something about this AFCON, the best teams are NOT winning. First, it was Senegal then Congo DR, and yesterday Bukina Faso was far better than Egypt but lost!

Let's hope that Cameroun isn't going to wobble and fumble to win the trophy! I just don't like the way things have been going in the tourney so far.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Iwobi's Great Asset For Arsenal, Super Eagles - Salisu

[img]https://1.bp..com/-ejHSbg21ABI/WJJ7s3-SG5I/AAAAAAAAC4Y/xQYHy0l31Ko4IBniP2_d6wXC0UazOaPRQCLcB/s1600/Iwobi.jpg[/img]

By Augustine Akhilomen

Super Eagles Chief coach, Salisu Yusuf believes Super Eagles forward, Alex Iwobi has the potential to become a great asset for the senior national after displaying a great performance in Arsenal's 1-2 lose to Watford in Tuesday's Premier League match at the Emirates Stadium.

The Nigerian international who was making his 50th appearance in the colours of the Gunners, scored in the 57th minute to increase his goal tally to four goals this ongoing season.

However, Salisu told Soccernet.com.ng that Iwobi has a bright future for both club and country if he remains committed and maintain his impressive form."I have always seen something good in Arsenal boy, Alex Iwobi since he was promoted to the senior team.

He's blessed with sublime skills, speed and goal sense at this level of his football career, something you can attest to in Arsenal 1-2 lose to Watford where he did a yeoman’s job, "Salisu told Soccernet.com.ng"

There is no argument that he has a lot to learn as far as football is concern and I am delighted with Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger, he will getthe best of knowledge. He's been of great value to Arsenal and the Super Eagles going by his performance in the ongoing 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers.

"If he remains committed, dedicated and maintain his balance at this early age of his career, the sky will definitely be a starting point toan unforgettable career," He said.

http://www.soccernet.com.ng/2017/02/iwobis-great-asset-for-arsenal-super.html

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Icon4s:

I know you will know him and his cohorts. grin

Those guys grin

They have still not grown up. grin

That's why we call them midgets grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Eagles Watch – Abiola Dauda Bags Brace,Iheanacho Benched Again, Onyekuru Missing, Madu Shines

The European teams of some Nigerian players were in action yesterday in various leagues of the world, however not all of the players got to feature, although one got off the mark for his new team.

Abiola Dauda was the only one on target in last night games involving Nigerian players, with the 28 year old scoring a brace which helped his team to a 2-0 win over Lamia in the Greece Cup.

However Kelechi Iheanacho woes at Manchester City following the arrival of Gabriel Jesus deepened, as the 20 year old was for the third game in a role not listed in the matchday squad in their 4-0 win over West Ham United.

In Belgium the semi-finals of the Cup took place between Zulte-Waregem and Eupen, with league leaders Zulte-Waregem beating their visitors 2-0 to progress to the final.

Meanwhile Super Eagles deputy left full back Kingsley Madu was on for the entire duration of the game for Zulte-Waregem, while Henry Onyekuru who went on AWOL to force a winter move to Celtic was still not dressed by Eupen.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/02/eagles-watch-abiola-dauda-bags-brace-iheanacho-benched-again-onyekuru-missing-madu-shines/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fenerbahce Coach Forgives, Reinstate Emmanuel Emenike Into His Plans

Head coach of Fenerbahce Dick Advocaat has given Nigerian striker Emmanuel Emenike a second chance at the club, few weeks after openly declaring that the striker is free to leave.

Lot of teams tried to snap up the forward but his wages and Fenerbahce demands in terms of loan fee and future permanent transfer fee scuttled the move.

Following the closure of the January transfer window, the Dutch coach according to several media sources in Turkey held a close door meeting with Emenike and Gregory Van di Wiel. The Two players he asked the club to do away with few weeks ago.

The duo will now resume training with the first team starting from today ahead of their weekend game in the league, although there are also reports that they might not make the matchday squad.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/02/fenerbahce-coach-forgives-reinstate-emmanuel-emenike-into-his-plans/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Give Him A Seat Belt – Man City Fans On Twitter React To Iheanacho Missing Out On Man City Squad Again

Manager Pep Guardiola decision to omit Kelechi Iheanacho from his match day squad for the third consecutive game sparked comments during and after Manchester City 4-0 win over West Ham United.

Owngoalnigeria.com online editor who monitored some of the comment revealed most fans of the team are off the opinion that the 20 year old Nigerian forward might spend more time on the bench.

The comments were so made following the man of the match performance of the man whose arrival drove the Nigerian down the pecking order Brazilian forward Gabriel Jesus.

Even though Guardiola has insisted that the forward has a future at the club, it doesn’t seems to convince people who believed his rating of the Nigerian are not as high as other players ahead of him.

See post on twitter below.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/02/give-him-a-seat-belt-man-city-fans-on-twitter-react-to-iheanacho-missing-out-on-man-city-squad-again/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nigeria’s Poor Ranking By FIFA Partly Holding Up Celtic Efe Ambrose Move To Blackburn Rovers

Celtic Efe Ambrose yet to be confirmed loan move to English Championship side Blackburn Rovers is currently been held up by issues which also includes the poor FIFA ranking of the Super Eagles, Owngoalnigeria.com understands.

Ambrose whose registration on transfer deadline day was concluded before the closure of the transfer window in England and Scotland needs to meet the FA’s criteria for a work permit.

The 28 year old who has been frozen out of the first team set up at Celtic hasn’t played in 75% of Nigeria games in the last two years , but also because of the Eagles poor rating by FIFA.

Super Eagles are rated 50th in the World, but if it were lower Ambrose would have gotten his permit as he has played twice for Nigeria in 2015 and thrice in 2016. The two years under review.

Blackburn Rovers are still hopeful a deal can be done using a special case tribunal by arguing that Ambrose will add to the value of the second tier league judging by his pedigree.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/02/nigerias-poor-ranking-by-fifa-partly-holding-up-celtic-efe-ambrose-move-to-blackburn-rovers/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Agent Confirms – Pirates Have Beaten Mamelodi Sundowns To The Signing Of Nigeria Keeper Emmanuel Daniel

The agent of Nigeria U-23 shot stopper has revealed that Emmanuel Daniel will as from June this year become a player of Orlando Pirates.

Daniel was originally scheduled to join Mamelodi Sundowns but negotiations dragged on for too long, and Pirates stepped up with an offer which was accepted by the camp of the 22 year old.”

He has agreed a pre contract with Orlando Pirates, and will start playing competitive games for the team in June”, he told Owngoalnigeria.com.

The goalkepper for Nigeria at the last Olympic in Rio is lined up by the club as a replacement for veteran shot stopper Felipe Ovono who left the club recently.

More details later

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/02/agent-confirms-pirates-have-beaten-mamelodi-sundowns-to-the-signing-of-nigeria-keeper-emmanuel-daniel/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Confirmed – Iheanacho Moves To Manchester City Champions League B List

As exclusively reported by Owngoalnigeria.com on the 24th of December, Manchester City Nigerian forward Kelechi Iheanacho has been moved to the B list of their updated UEFA Champions League list.

Read below the original story done by us before the list was updated today.

Despite suggestions in some quarters that Manchester City Nigerian forward Kelechi Iheanacho could be replaced by incoming Brazilian forward Gabriel Jesus, Owngoalnigeria.com can reveal that Iheanacho’s spot won’t be taken by the Brazilian.

Some other reports has insinuated that the rejuvenated Yaya Toure who is set to be included in City’s Champions League squad, after mending fences with coach Pep Guardiola could take Iheanacho spot as the Nigerian has dropped down the pecking order.

Both suggestions are way off the mark as Owngoalnigeria.com online editor can reveal that regardless of who City sign this January Iheanacho will still remain in their Champions League squad per UEFA rules.

Iheanacho will from the first of January qualify as a home grown player for Man City, as he has been eligible to play for the club for an uninterrupted period of two years.

His type are usually on the B list of the Champions League squad of teams, and clubs can register an unlimited number of players on the list during the season.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/02/confirmed-iheanacho-moves-to-manchester-city-champions-league-b-list/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2017
Icon79:

Guys, there's something about this AFCON, the best teams are NOT winning. First, it was Senegal then Congo DR, and yesterday Bukina Faso was far better than Egypt but lost!

Let's hope that Cameroun isn't going to wobble and fumble to win the trophy! I just don't like the way things have been going in the tourney so far.
That's tournament football for you. The best sides don't usually win. Not so long ago a frankly crap Portuguese team wobbled to the European trophy with a washed up player scoring the all important goal in the showpiece game.
Even in 2013 an unfancied super eagles team without their best player Osaze went all the way to capture the trophy in SA.
It's a cup tournament. That's what it is. Let's enjoy it!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Sir Komekn loves Dembele of Celtic so much... smiley

I am an admirer of Dembele's talents also actually but ehmmm... Something tells me Sir Komekn is Dembele's Uncle... grin

LOL

Dembele was in direct contention with a player I was associated with. And it meant I had to watch him Dembele critically so over the years I have.

I also remember Uche Ikpeazu was the highest goal scorer at U18 league, he was at Reading then but didn't cut it beyond the U21 level. He is currently playing at Cambridge league two.

These days I'm not sure which is more important the marketing (packaging) or the players ability
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by princesuko(m): 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Top Top Top post...... smiley

@bolded.... Exactly my stance from the beginning. He can become that super hybrid monster in the final third. Rohr, coach of our Super Eagles sees this in Nacho but at club level, Nacho needs a coach who will "help" build upon what Pellegrini saw when he said,

"Iheanacho is a striker but he's much more than a striker.... He's also a fine finisher but is more than a finisher... There's a whole lot more to his game...."

Nacho should re-invent himself yes... I'm sure that's what he's killing himself doing at the Man City famed training ground. But he needs a "coach" too..... By that I mean one who believes in him and sees him just as he is.... "A super talented Soccer sensation from Africa that can go on to shake the world like Weah did".

Do people think Nacho isn't pushing hard and stepping up his self-re-invention when he sees week in, week out how his compatriots such as Victor Moses and Alex Iwobi are turning out fine performnaces as "Super Regulars" for top flight teams in Europe (England to be precise)??

Time will tell...... For now... Nacho... Just see this as part of your challenges. No one can take the beastly talents you have in you. Not even Pep's deliberate blindness to your talents.... Your time shall come.

Best Comment On this Nacho issue so far. He needs a Coach who believes in his ability, but am afraid Pep ain't that Coach.

Sir Goodjoe might disagree but Nacho should have left this January on Loan.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by princesuko(m): 8:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

By far. Gabriel Jesus was far ahead of Sterling. No competition. Both of them (Sane and Gabriel Jesus) eclipsed the guy on the pitch.

Your first comments suggest Otherwise, ya were clearly trying to bellitle Gabriel Jesus performance. When in fact he had a 9/10 performance.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
goldfish80:

That's tournament football for you. The best sides don't usually win. Not so long ago a frankly crap Portuguese team wobbled to the European trophy with a washed up player scoring the all important goal in the showpiece game.
Even in 2013 an unfancied super eagles team without their best player Osaze went all the way to capture the trophy in SA.

True. That's why everybody should be praying and rooting for Ghana to come thru tonight!

If Cameroun wins this cup, they would carry that momentum to qualify for the world cup. There's nothing like confidence when it comes to sports. Let's hope that the ghananese would do the right thing tonight by taking care of business. I have had enough of Cameroun already.

O pari
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Icon79:

True. That's why everybody should be praying and rooting for Ghana to come thru tonight!

If Cameroun wins this cup, they would carry that momentum to qualify for the world cup. There's nothing like confidence when it comes to sports. Let's hope that the ghananese would do the right thing tonight by taking care of business. I have had enough of Cameroun already.

O pari

Ghananese? smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
lakesidepapa:

Ghananese? smiley

Haha!! That's their nickname now grin

O pari
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
goldfish80:

Ur best teams in this afcon that didn't make it to the semis are the lesser technical teams, the technical discipline teams are the ones in the semis. The best one will emerge the winner.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
Icon79:

O pari
The Camerounians are clearly the better team so far.
I don't buy the idea of wishing the Camerounians bad because we are paranoid about facing them.

Personally, I want the Camerounians to win this tournament. It will be reverse psychology which will work against them because our players will certainly turn up if they know they are facing the champions. Just like they turned up against Algeria.
The prospect of beating the champs will be more than incentive to see off Cameroon. That's my interpretation.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Icon79:

Haha!! That's their nickname now grin

O pari
If dem catch u?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
lakesidepapa:

Ur best teams in this afcon that didn't make it to the semis are the lesser technical teams, the technical discipline teams are the ones in the semis. The best one will emerge the winner.
Please clear this up, I don't understand.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
goldfish80:
Please clear this up, I don't understand.
The most technical sides are the ones that made it to this stage
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tarzaa(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Icon4s:

Thanks for the complement.

As par seeing the current Eagles like the '94 Eagles, I would say, No we are not there yet. This team still has a long way to go to attain that level of proficiency of the '94 Squad. We even analysed the current Eagles with the France '98 Squad and we agreed that only 1 or 2 players from the current squad would arguably make the starting 11 of the France '98 team. IMO they are not even as good as the 2004-2006 set that was blessed with players like Martins, Ayegbeni, Utaka, Okocha, Kanu, Osaze, Obodo, Oruma, Babayaro, Taiwo, Yobo, Odiah, Olofijana, Ayila, Nwanneri and the likes.

The current squad is talented and have up and coming youngsters. But they are not there yet.
Yeah, but this guys must surely make us proud. You already know they're young and just coming up. Infact, they have a long way to go. We need to keep them together as a team and the real eagles will be obtained!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Lazyerudite: 9:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
Truly Cameroon have been the better side reducing Ghana to half chances. A goal from either side might just settle the game. The Atsu guy for Ghana has not been up to par, and I wonder why the Cameroonians don't shoot from outside the box. The Ayews have had a quiet game so far but for me Wakaso has been the best player so far. No one has stepped up their game for Cameroon yet because once they do, that will most likely end the game. My prediction is someone will score probably from a mistake.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tarzaa(m): 9:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Orkpekyandega:
Confirmed – Iheanacho Moves To Manchester City Champions League B List

As exclusively reported by Owngoalnigeria.com on the 24th of December, Manchester City Nigerian forward Kelechi Iheanacho has been moved to the B list of their updated UEFA Champions League list.

Read below the original story done by us before the list was updated today.

Despite suggestions in some quarters that Manchester City Nigerian forward Kelechi Iheanacho could be replaced by incoming Brazilian forward Gabriel Jesus, Owngoalnigeria.com can reveal that Iheanacho’s spot won’t be taken by the Brazilian.

Some other reports has insinuated that the rejuvenated Yaya Toure who is set to be included in City’s Champions League squad, after mending fences with coach Pep Guardiola could take Iheanacho spot as the Nigerian has dropped down the pecking order.

Both suggestions are way off the mark as Owngoalnigeria.com online editor can reveal that regardless of who City sign this January Iheanacho will still remain in their Champions League squad per UEFA rules.

Iheanacho will from the first of January qualify as a home grown player for Man City, as he has been eligible to play for the club for an uninterrupted period of two years.

His type are usually on the B list of the Champions League squad of teams, and clubs can register an unlimited number of players on the list during the season.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/02/02/confirmed-iheanacho-moves-to-manchester-city-champions-league-b-list/
....but my problem is playing time. Will he still have that playing time?

(1) (2) (3) ... (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) ... (16373) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Posh(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.