Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11655186 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) ... (16147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
So, nobody had a thing to say about the Shola kid?

Anyway, the U-16 football team lost an African U-16 finals to Kenya today.

Another tournament no one spoke of, even though some have been advocating for an U-16 tournament here. It is happening

*modified*

So, I saw a few spoke of it. Let us hope some of the boys make progress and let us hope some people do not doubt their ages in futur because they were born in a country that doesn't keep records.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Why are so many people here, but nobody saying a thing?

Sleep has left me, so, I dey find talk. Somebody talk undecided

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CaptainStephen(m): 11:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

What stadium is this sir?
Wembley sir

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
I can’t believe most of us have still not voted. Where are the rest of the patriotic Nigerians?

https://www.nairaland.com/4897410/nairaland-nigerian-football-fans-awards/2

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
Joebie:
I can’t believe most of us have still not voted. Where are the rest of the patriotic Nigerians?
drop the link again.

I could barely assimilate the terms of voting when I first read it.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
I just modified with the link
safarigirl:
drop the link again.

I could barely assimilate the terms of voting when I first read it.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 12:05am On Dec 16, 2018
Joebie:
I just modified with the link
thanks.

I've voted

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 12:10am On Dec 16, 2018
safarigirl:
go and give it to him.

Okay. First thing in the morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 12:11am On Dec 16, 2018
SlayerForever:

Okay. First thing in the morning.
wish you success smiley

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 12:20am On Dec 16, 2018
safarigirl:
wish you success smiley

Your way of showing that you're not a lady relegated to the kitchen is by being unnecessarily critical with your comments towards people bah?

Maybe if you're lowkey rude and brash they'll get the idea bah?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 12:32am On Dec 16, 2018
SlayerForever:

Your way of showing that you're not a lady relegated to the kitchen is by being unnecessarily critical with your comments towards people bah?

Maybe if you're lowkey rude and brash they'll get the idea bah?
where is this coming from?

Who was I unnecessarily critical of?

Like I always say, I am responsible for what I say and you are responsible for what you interprete by it.

If someone has anything to say about my arguments, they need not resort to using the classic misogynistic line that every low IQ man uses as regards females who dare to comment about sports.

Talk to your people, I think you lot are using your obvious loathe of my person to defend your inherent misogyny.

If you think I am low-key rude, well, I have admitted multiple times that communication through this means is not my strength and I don't mean to sound a certain way.

When guys are low-key rude here and bash people, you can also tell them to go to the kitchen. When one of you starts doing this, I will laugh at the 'go to the kitchen' jokes.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 12:55am On Dec 16, 2018
safarigirl:

Like I always say, I am responsible for what I say and you are responsible for what you interprets by it.

If someone has anything to say about my arguments, they need not resort to using the classic misogynistic line that every low IQ man uses as regards females who dare to comment about sports.

Talk to your people, I think you lot are using your obvious loathe of my person to defend your inherent misogyny.

If you think I am low-key rude, well, I have admitted multiple times that communication through this means is not my strength and I don't mean to sound a certain way.

Virtually all your comments come across as caustic,like you're in an endless quarrel with some fellows. It's so draining. I think it has just become your normal of commenting because most of the people here who should have put in a word of caution or call your attention simply turn a blind eye like they're less concerned. If you say communicating through this means is not your strength then okay. Matter finish.

Lastly,I don't (and can't) walk the path of misogyny.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 1:24am On Dec 16, 2018
SlayerForever:

Virtually all your comments come across as caustic,like you're in an endless quarrel with some fellows. It's so draining. I think it has just become your normal of commenting because most of the people here who should have put in a word of caution or call your attention simply turn a blind eye like they're less concerned. If you say communicating through this means is not your strength then okay. Matter finish.

Lastly,I don't (and can't) walk the path of misogyny.

I don't know when you joined this thread, because most of the original posters here have stopped posting regularly for obvious reasons, but if you think my attention has not been called to something, or that anyone has turned a blind eye at any point, then you are terribly wrong.

Terribly terribly wrong.

I sound caustic because I have been relegated to fighting, I post one thing and someone misconstrues it and comes at me harder than they can come at any guy, even when I try to broker peace, it is misconstrued.

Like I said, the original members of this thread quarrel so tey we started doing jump and pass to avoid anything unsavoury. Most of them have reduced their interactions here due to the toxicity. And I can gladly say, it is not my fault because with or without me, this place is still toxic. After all, I was absent for months and heated arguments still reigned here.

I don't mean to sound how you read me and a lot of times, I know a lot of people here read anything I post with a biased mind and pre-conceived notions, like you. That is why you would feel the need to start quoting people to throw jabs at me hours after the altercation ended. Same way Andrew threw jabs my way even though I was conversing with Michael.

Sorry for being me, sorry for drawing a line at misogynistic statement and you should learn to draw a line at them too, because when you allow something fly, you encourage it, you are a misogynist for not speaking out against a misogynistic statement. You have fed a monster too, but you are not bothered by it because the monster is swallowing someone you don't particularly like.

We are not so different from each other, are we?

Let me leave you men to your football and return to my kitchen. Sorry for invading your space again.

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 1:31am On Dec 16, 2018
After reading 6 pages and finding nothing educative nor entertaining

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by InSanety: 1:39am On Dec 16, 2018
Odunayaw:
grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 1:44am On Dec 16, 2018
safarigirl:

I don't know when you joined this thread, because most of the original posters here have stopped posting regularly for obvious reasons, but if you think my attention has not been called to something, or that anyone has turned a blind eye at any point, then you are terribly wrong.

Terribly terribly wrong.

I sound caustic because I have been relegated to fighting, I post one thing and someone misconstrues it and comes at me harder than they can come at any guy, even when I try to broker peace, it is misconstrued.

Like I said, the original members of this thread quarrel so tey we started doing jump and pass to avoid anything unsavoury. Most of them have reduced their interactions here due to the toxicity. And I can gladly say, it is not my fault because with or without me, this place is still toxic. After all, I was absent for months and heated arguments still reigned here.

I don't mean to sound how you read me and a lot of times, I know a lot of people here read anything I post with a biased mind and pre-conceived notions, like you. That is why you would feel the need to start quoting people to throw jabs at me hours after the altercation ended. Same way Andrew threw jabs my way even though I was conversing with Michael.

Sorry for being me, sorry for drawing a line at misogynistic statement and you should learn to draw a line at them too, because when you allow something fly, you encourage it, you are a misogynist for not speaking out against a misogynistic statement. You have fed a monster too, but you are not bothered by it because the monster is swallowing someone you don't particularly like.

We are not so different from each other, are we?

Let me leave you men to your football and return to my kitchen. Sorry for invading your space again.

You see. Now she calls me in very certain terms a misogynist even as I was just explaining in clear polite terms that i can never be one. It's okay. Nsogbu adiro. I've heard all you said and explained.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by InSanety: 1:51am On Dec 16, 2018
SlayerForever:

You see. Now she calls me in very certain terms a misogynist even as I was just explaining in clear polite terms that i can never be one. It's okay. Nsogbu adiro. I've heard you.
hapu ya aka, ozugo grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 2:19am On Dec 16, 2018
InSanety:
hapu ya aka, ozugo grin

Ejim ya aka? Ochunwanyi.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by InSanety: 2:21am On Dec 16, 2018
SlayerForever:

Ejim ya aka? Ochunwanyi.
someone cannuh play with you? Ochunwoke tongue
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by InSanety: 2:32am On Dec 16, 2018
This thread is filled with funny people

Small thing everybody go dey catch feelings, dey yarn big English grin

Anyway, I'm new here (but not to this site), and I look forward to reading football news and analysis on this thread, hopefully I will be seeing more of that than the bickering.

Una well done, both the woman wrappers and the man wrappers grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:13am On Dec 16, 2018
safarigirl:

Like I always say, I am responsible for what I say and you are responsible for what you interprete by it.

When guys are low-key rude here and bash people, you can also tell them to go to the kitchen. When one of you starts doing this, I will laugh at the 'go to the kitchen' jokes.

Abeg leave all this petty fight and come and drop another film review
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 16, 2018
SlayerForever:
This Afobear guy too funny I swear.
he is the threads masturbatorr. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 16, 2018
InSanety:
This thread is filled with funny people

Small thing everybody go dey catch feelings, dey yarn big English grin

Anyway, I'm new here (but not to this site), and I look forward to reading football news and analysis on this thread, hopefully I will be seeing more of that than the bickering.

Una well done, both the woman wrappers and the man wrappers grin grin

grin grin. Some people here can turn a wrapper for women and pvssy. grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 6:20am On Dec 16, 2018
SlayerForever:

You see. Now she calls me in very certain terms a misogynist even as I was just explaining in clear polite terms that i can never be one. It's okay. Nsogbu adiro. I've heard all you said and explained.

You should understand that feminists thrive on playing the victim. They have no problem insulting men but they don't like getting insulted. It's such a pity, these deluded and brainwashed ladies.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2018
Odunayaw:

Lol. As our favorite boy no gree score again everywhere don calm. The hyping don quench.

Let Iheanacho just mistakenly score one goal and watch all hell break loose. We go resume the comparison with Neymar and Mbappe. grin.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 7:15am On Dec 16, 2018
Anyone with the pictures of the Nigeria under-16 team that competed in Kenya?
It will be good to identify some of them now

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2018
Thank you
safarigirl:
thanks.

I've voted
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2018
Clementoke:
Anyone with the pictures of the Nigeria under-16 team that competed in Kenya?
It will be good to identify some of them now

Nigeria under 16 vs Zambian uncles

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 7:52am On Dec 16, 2018
Player of the under 16 tournament, Omeke Jerry of Nigeria. He missed a penalty in the shoot-out.

One to keep an eye on..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2018
InSanety:
someone cannuh play with you? Ochunwoke tongue

I was just playing with you grin. Ututu oma.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 9:02am On Dec 16, 2018
krattoss:
he is the threads masturbatorr. grin

Hehheheheheh grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2018
krattoss:
grin grin. Some people here can turn a wrapper for women and pvssy. grin

Too bad.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5241) (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) ... (16147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amedino99(m), komekn(m), lbrichman2, elyte89 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.