Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11657426 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) ... (16148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

You should understand that feminists thrive on playing the victim. They have no problem insulting men but they don't like getting insulted. It's such a pity, these deluded and brainwashed ladies.

*Shrugs*
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 9:13am On Dec 16, 2018
With the way we have been able to host these youth football tourneys like this U-16 competition,I can say football-wise we're on the right track. Most may not appreciate this now but the exposure given this kids is so so vital. Their development starts now.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2018
tbaba1234:
Player of the under 16 tournament, Omeke Jerry of Nigeria. He missed a penalty in the shoot-out.

One to keep an eye on..

He was anonymous in the final match against Kenya though. Those East Africans dominated us completely, the Nigerians even had to resort to time wasting and faking injures just to drag the game to penalties. (Naija blood na Naija blood) grin.

I think the goalkeeper (and captain) is the most promising. Pulled a couple of stunning saves to keep Nigeria in the game. I couldn't help but notice the way he effectively marshalled his defence to hold out against the constant bombardment from the dominant Kenyan forwards. His ball distribution skills are way higher than what is expected of a 16 year old. Easily the best Nigerian player on the pitch on the day. Saved one penalty too.

Definitely one to keep an eye on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by InSanety: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2018
krattoss:
grin grin. Some people here can turn a wrapper for women and pvssy. grin
i have also spotted some people that have turned wrapper for men and dick too.....homosexuals have been known to hide behind male sports to support their masculinity.

E better make man dey follow pvssy than to dey follow dick, abi? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2018
Sorry to straggle guys

I shared a video of the debate between Obi and Osibanjo to a friend from the RSA, and he was like "Chris who did u say was the prof between these two again" Obi schooled the errand boy on economics and statistics. I never really liked politics buh it seems Obi and his league know their onions, hence, I think I'm gonna get Obi-diently Atikulated to exercise my franchise for the first time since I was born.

#theVPdebate

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2018
safarigirl:
Why are so many people here, but nobody saying a thing?

Sleep has left me, so, I dey find talk. Somebody talk undecided

What ever happened to your whatsapp friends...
You finished them all grin

Na joke and light jab... No go punch me or slap me with your words

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by godspeed: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2018
Where is karamako dembele?I expect the wonder kid to have blossomed by now.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:48am On Dec 16, 2018
godspeed:
Where is karamako dembele?I expect the wonder kid to have blossomed by now.

The kid is still 15, maybe when he turns 17/18 we can expect more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by InSanety: 10:59am On Dec 16, 2018
M7even:

What ever happened to your whatsapp friends...
You finished them all grin

Na joke and light jab... No go punch me or slap me with your words
na everybody dey use WhatsApp?

Instead of you to be asking about real life friends.....na sad people full internet, people wey no get friends. People who only have social media friends are sad, people who seek relevance on social media are sad, people who are only interested in internet arguments are sad. People who want to feel important are sad, dem go dey brag about their job, who dem know.... Dem plenty for here grin

I see many sad people on this thread, their only joy is from the likes from virtual people and that is why this thread dey like where ashawo dey live. So many sad people and their unverifiable importance looking for who will clap for them.

Make una just dey clap dey go. Enablers full here, whether na babe dem dey enable or na man, enablers are here.

Make I dey spread the likes sha grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 11:06am On Dec 16, 2018
InSanety:

Instead of you to be asking about real life friends.....na sad people full internet, people wey no get friends. People who only have social media friends are sad, people who seek relevance on social media are sad, people who are only interested in internet arguments are sad. People who want to feel important are sad, dem go dey brag about their job, who dem know.... Dem plenty for here grin

I see many sad people on this thread, their only joy is from the likes from virtual people and that is why this thread dey like where ashawo dey live. So many sad people and their unverifiable importance looking for who will clap for them.

Make una just dey clap dey go. Enablers full here, whether na babe dem dey enable or na man, enablers are here.

Na true u talk my brother... If we look am well... Many people are sad and depressed... They use social media as a medium to recuperate

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2018
ChrisKels:
Sorry to straggle guys

I shared a video of the debate between Obi and Osibanjo to a friend from the RSA, and he was like "Chris who did u say was the prof between these two again" Obi schooled the errand boy on economics and statistics. I never really liked politics buh it seems Obi and his league know their onions, hence, I think I'm gonna get Obi-diently Atikulated to exercise my franchise for the first time since I was born.

#theVPdebate

ODE! Your intent to derail the thread for your ignorance view on the debate is uncalled for.....

U can't give what u don't have! Peter Obi is a well known and renowed Economist hence the better performance he had against Osinbajo who is a professor of Law. Bring legal/law debate between the two and watch your Obi been beaten mercilessly. BTW, Osinbajo intellectual knowledge about economics is top notch! Obi's facts and figures in the debate are false, rewatch the debate again and make use of google.

You have the right to vote whosoever you like, you only have one vote likewise everyone. As for me and my family, we are not taking this country back to those days of misrule and massive corruption. PMB&PYO have our votes.

They want to come back to do what they didn't do when they were in power for complete 16yrs?
Otigbon! We are wise, We will not give them the avenue to steal our wealth again. Shikena

*crawling back into my shell*

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by InSanety: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2018
M7even:

Na true u talk my brother... If we look am well... Many people are sad and depressed... They use social media as a medium to recuperate
exactly

The sad thing is social media is not the place for such, because as can be seen on this thread, there are many sad, toxic and bitter people on social media who only serve to worsen mental health.

There are gangs of bullies on this thread, on both sides. Dem dey support their people, dey bully one person. Mob mentality full this thread. Some days, your people go dey so you go dey alright, some other days na the other person people go dey, so you no go dey alright

This thread is a classic example of the ills of social media and why people with mental health issues should stay off it. So many terrible human beings, just saying the worst things to each other.

The purpose of this thread is obviously not fulfilled

But no need to derail, na football thread be this abi? Na football dem dey discuss for here grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 11:44am On Dec 16, 2018
Mikel Agu rated as the best player for his team with 7.8 rating according to who scored and the 3rd best player in the match which they lost 3 -1.

My only problem with this guy is his constant back passes.He needs to have that confidence to move the ball forward and play more forward passes for Eagles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
lakesidepapa:

ODE! Your intent to derail the thread for your ignorance view on the debate is uncalled for.....

U can't give what u don't have! Peter Obi is a well known and renowed Economist hence the better performance he had against Osinbajo who is a professor of Law. Bring legal/law debate between the two and watch your Obi been beaten mercilessly. BTW, Osinbajo intellectual knowledge about economics is top notch! Obi's facts and figures in the debate are false, rewatch the debate again and make use of google.

You have the right to vote whosoever you like, you only have one vote likewise everyone. As for me and my family, we are not taking this country back to those days of misrule and massive corruption. PMB&PYO have our votes.

They want to come back to do what they didn't do when they were in power for complete 16yrs?
Otigbon! We are wise, We will not give them the avenue to steal our wealth again. Shikena

*crawling back into my shell*

Lol u are pained bro, buh, dats by the way.

The YPP lady still did better than her fellow lawyer(Osibanjo) who was busy playing the blame game. grin

About the facts and figures, the APC had a representative in Osibanjo and, for him to have failed to counter the figures from Obi, that simply shows how clueless he is about happenings in his own govt grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
InSanety:

I like this guy already grin.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
ChrisKels:
Sorry to straggle guys

#theVPdebate
bro talk they say is cheap.
Forget all those chest beating by obi and atiku. If they enter there today, it will be a ball game all together. And government isn't run by mouth nor propaganda, but by actions.
If goodluck ebele Jonathan with his lucks and history following his way to the top, couldn't turn tables around in the country. It will only take miracles and extraordinary intervention for any Nigerian to pull the strings.
The earlier we stop dreaming and hoping for things that ain't there,and start been comfortable with what we have. The better for us..

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
krattoss:
bro talk they say is cheap.
Forget all those chest beating by obi and atiku. If they enter there today, it will be a ball game all together. And government isn't run by mouth nor propaganda, but by actions.
If goodluck ebele Jonathan with his lucks and history following his way to the top, couldn't turn tables around in the country. It will only take miracles and extraordinary intervention for any Nigerian to pull the strings.
The earlier we stop dreaming and hoping for things that ain't there,and start been comfortable with what we have. The better for us..

A very mature reply unlike the previous guy who was catching feelings. U made sense though...make we forget the matter sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
ChrisKels:

The YPP lady still did better than her fellow lawyer(Osibanjo) who was busy playing the blame game. grin

About the facts and figures, the APC had a representative in Osibanjo and, for him to have failed to counter the figures from Obi, that simply shows how clueless he is about happenings in his own govt grin grin
I watched this same debate with a host of other of my colleagues and what you just typed is misleading to say the least.

While your opinion is respected & your entitlement, please do not bring this here
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Odunayaw:
I watched this same debate with a host of other of my colleagues and what you just typed is misleading to say the least.

While your opinion is respected & your entitlement, please do not bring this here

Really? So Whats misleading about the post? That the YPP lady always gave a direct and concised answer to every qstn unlike Osibanjo who was busy trynna defend the poor governance of his govt by playing the blame game, Or that, just like Osibanjo, the lady is a lawyer too?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
InSanety:

see how u dey ma'sturbate on top woman matter.
Because say she asked where her faceless folks @.
U re here wanking away ur life with that ur tiny hand grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
ChrisKels:
Sorry to straggle guys

#theVPdebate

Please go to the politics section sir. You're not a newbie here you should know the rules governing this thread.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
how was Aina performance against juventus last night
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
isan:
how was Aina performance against juventus last night

Average performance at best, lost the ball to alex sandro some couple of times in the first half

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Uzoho in post, Elche leading 2-0

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
InSanety:

Bros, why are you trying to ruin my fun. The reason I come to this thread is because I love football and this is one of the few areas of nairaland that tribalism hasn't eroded, I could really care less if I get another like or share.

It's like there is something psychologically wrong with some Nigerians sha. They are so worn down mentally by the hardship of Nigeria that when they see something good about Nigeria and they will try to trash it.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

Please go to the politics section sir. You're not a newbie here you should know the rules governing this thread.

According to my GST103, and rightly so, man is a rational being. For the first time u are less preposterous with ur reaction to my post, I will give u the honour of giving u this single reply.

Thanks for reminding me that this is the wrong thread buh I begged to digress. Though, u could have done better to ignore the post.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Southgate(MOTM) please come up here to take ur boy(Chinwuba Akpom) with you, we dont want him bkus when we did, he was busy doing yanga.

Chuba Akpom wants to rep Nigeria in the 2019 AFCON beside his childhood friend Alex Iwobi...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1073231236510949379

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Leon Balogun starts

Iwobi starts

Someone was already saying he has been relegated to the bench, but you cant expect him to start all games

As far as i am concerned Iwobi is not doing badly this season and i love the fact that Unai Emery believes in him.

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
ChrisKels:

No! The woman did better than your Obi, He kept using china as his case study as if we are match to the asia country in all ramifications, If Nigeria is same China, Some of the past pdp rulers and chieftains between 1999 to 2015 including Goodluck, Obasanjo et.al would have been killed either by hanging or firing squad. Obi lied through out the debate with his wrong figures, This shows how they will lie to the gullibile ones inorder to have their way into the Aso rock.

That was a debate, Not an argument program. only the umpires have the right to question Obi on his wrong figures not his opposition. Olodo smiley

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
lakesidepapa:

No! The woman did better than your Obi, He kept using china as his case study as if we are match to the asia country in all ramifications, If Nigeria is same China, Some of the past pdp rulers and chieftains between 1999 to 2015 including Goodluck, Obasanjo et.al would have been killed either by hanging or firing squad. Obi lied through out the debate with his wrong figures, This shows how they will lie to the gullibile ones inorder to have their way into the Aso rock.

That was a debate, Not an argument program. only the umpires have the right to question Obi on his wrong figures not his opposition. Olodo smiley

Well the bolded shows who is the olodo here. U are emotional bro.

So for ur own small world, in a debate, the best way to come out tops isn't by presenting ur own points and at the same time, countering those of ur opponent, to leave him with nothing? Dude u sure say u do debate for sec skul at all? What is the first thing they teach u as a debater nah? grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
ChrisKels:

Really? So Whats misleading about the post? That the YPP lady always gave a direct and concised answer to every qstn unlike Osibanjo who was busy trynna defend the poor governance of his govt by playing the blame game, Or that, just like Osibanjo, the lady is a lawyer too?
"The YPP lady still did better than her fellow lawyer"

No shred of truth, she answered straight up like she was reading a manifesto

Also, figures can't readily be dismissed on a live debate! Heck even Obama couldn't quote right figures on one of the yearly White House address
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Uzoho helps Elche CF win 3-1 over Rayo Majadahonda.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5242) (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) ... (16148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.