Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11657504 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) ... (16148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
lakesidepapa:

No! The woman did better than your Obi, He kept using china as his case study as if we are match to the asia country in all ramifications, If Nigeria is same China, Some of the past pdp rulers and chieftains between 1999 to 2015 including Goodluck, Obasanjo et.al would have been killed either by hanging or firing squad. Obi lied through out the debate with his wrong figures, This shows how they will lie to the gullibile ones inorder to have their way into the Aso rock.

That was a debate, Not an argument program. only the umpires have the right to question Obi on his wrong figures not his opposition. Olodo smiley

well for next year election...it is so true that the Yorubas will rally round Buhari/Osibanjo because of the VP who is their tribal man and the ibos will rally round Atiku/Obi because of Obi who is an Ibo...
and the Core Notherners after either of them whom they think will be more nepotistic and northerner in policies and governance.

I would have listen to you and chriskels had it been you guys where from the middle belt or south south region because those are the folks who are more rational at the moment, reason why I actually wanted akinwumi as Atiku running mate

I want Buhari out because of the nepotism his government played in.... the herdsmen impunity and moreover that man is not intelligent in anyway to rule Nigeria...and mind you...he is not making good use of osibanjo at all...
the prof. is someone any reasonable president will like work with... but you heard Madam Buhari last statement where she exposed few canals ruling and frustrating her husband efforts.... meaning osibanjo has been sidelined.

I know you Yorubas are thinking of the presidency come 2023.... I so much laugh... you think the fulani's will give you guys that...?

it's like you guys still don't understand the plans of the northerners.

we need to seize this moment to shape Nigeria and not wait for 2023 that if Nigeria will survive before then.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
safarigirl:

I don't know when you joined this thread, because most of the original posters here have stopped posting regularly for obvious reasons, but if you think my attention has not been called to something, or that anyone has turned a blind eye at any point, then you are terribly wrong.

Terribly terribly wrong.

I sound caustic because I have been relegated to fighting, I post one thing and someone misconstrues it and comes at me harder than they can come at any guy, even when I try to broker peace, it is misconstrued.

Like I said, the original members of this thread quarrel so tey we started doing jump and pass to avoid anything unsavoury. Most of them have reduced their interactions here due to the toxicity. And I can gladly say, it is not my fault because with or without me, this place is still toxic. After all, I was absent for months and heated arguments still reigned here.

I don't mean to sound how you read me and a lot of times, I know a lot of people here read anything I post with a biased mind and pre-conceived notions, like you. That is why you would feel the need to start quoting people to throw jabs at me hours after the altercation ended. Same way Andrew threw jabs my way even though I was conversing with Michael.

Sorry for being me, sorry for drawing a line at misogynistic statement and you should learn to draw a line at them too, because when you allow something fly, you encourage it, you are a misogynist for not speaking out against a misogynistic statement. You have fed a monster too, but you are not bothered by it because the monster is swallowing someone you don't particularly like.

We are not so different from each other, are we?

Let me leave you men to your football and return to my kitchen. Sorry for invading your space again.

I've been on here for a while now, and we've had little or no reason to engage in brawls.

In reality i'm Anti-feminist, but what i'm against are Bimbos looking to enjoy privileges, they are not in anyway entitled to.

But you can't take anything from someone who's intelligent and brilliant, you can have a productive and heartwarming conversation with them.

You're not a Bimbo, and anyone who sees you as one or anything less shouldn't be getting a response from you, it makes you appear weak and defensive.

And when you allow them to push you out of a forum that offers you an avenue for relaxation, they've successfully subjugated you to the background, are you going to let that happen?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
safarigirl:

I don't know when you joined this thread, because most of the original posters here have stopped posting regularly for obvious reasons, but if you think my attention has not been called to something, or that anyone has turned a blind eye at any point, then you are terribly wrong.

Terribly terribly wrong.

I sound caustic because I have been relegated to fighting, I post one thing and someone misconstrues it and comes at me harder than they can come at any guy, even when I try to broker peace, it is misconstrued.

Like I said, the original members of this thread quarrel so tey we started doing jump and pass to avoid anything unsavoury. Most of them have reduced their interactions here due to the toxicity. And I can gladly say, it is not my fault because with or without me, this place is still toxic. After all, I was absent for months and heated arguments still reigned here.

I don't mean to sound how you read me and a lot of times, I know a lot of people here read anything I post with a biased mind and pre-conceived notions, like you. That is why you would feel the need to start quoting people to throw jabs at me hours after the altercation ended. Same way Andrew threw jabs my way even though I was conversing with Michael.

Sorry for being me, sorry for drawing a line at misogynistic statement and you should learn to draw a line at them too, because when you allow something fly, you encourage it, you are a misogynist for not speaking out against a misogynistic statement. You have fed a monster too, but you are not bothered by it because the monster is swallowing someone you don't particularly like.

We are not so different from each other, are we?

Let me leave you men to your football and return to my kitchen. Sorry for invading your space again.

We count on your likes so that they won't turn this beautiful thread into a urinating contest. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Feminists and tribalists are turning this thread into an eyesore

Well Nigerian players are not performing wonderfully at the moment angry

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Well what people don't know is that Coutinho is a right footed 'Robben'

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
It was not looking good for Lobi but they have their away goal 2-1

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chai! Just as I said it. 3/1

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mhoyorsawreh1(f): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
isan:
how was Aina performance against juventus last night

Great, he is improving well.....

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Odunayaw:
"The YPP lady still did better than her fellow lawyer"

No shred of truth, she answered straight up like she was reading a manifesto

Also, figures can't readily be dismissed on a live debate! Heck even Obama couldn't quote right figures on one of the yearly White House address

For her be have been that concise, shows she knew what she was up to, maybe she saw the qstns before hand unlike the prof Lol.

That said, the only candidate who came with a manifesto, a jotter(tab), still had no answers to Obi's blows even with all the points he jotted down, rather he ended up giving us "where were we were where we where"
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Humility017:

well for next year election...it is so true that the Yorubas will rally round Buhari/Osibanjo because of the VP who is their tribal man and the ibos will rally round Atiku/Obi because of Obi who is an Ibo...
and the Core Notherners after either of them whom they think will be more nepotistic and northerner in policies and governance.

I would have listen to you and chriskels had it been you guys where from the middle belt or south south region because those are the folks who are more rational at the moment, reason why I actually wanted akinwumi as Atiku running mate

I want Buhari out because of the nepotism his government played in.... the herdsmen impunity and moreover that man is not intelligent in anyway to rule Nigeria...and mind you...he is not making good use of osibanjo at all...
the prof. is someone any reasonable president will like work with... but you heard Madam Buhari last statement where she exposed few canals ruling and frustrating her husband efforts.... meaning osibanjo has been sidelined.

I know you Yorubas are thinking of the presidency come 2023.... I so much laugh... you think the fulani's will give you guys that...?

it's like you guys still don't understand the plans of the northerners.

we need to seize this moment to shape Nigeria and not wait for 2023 that if Nigeria will survive before then.

To me, Obi and Osibanjo should be running mates not opponents, thats whats obtainable in sane climes. Beats me how intellectuals will be running under two dunderheads, one even wrote waec dis year. Nawa for this kind country oo

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Earthquake2:
Well what people don't know is that Coutinho is a right footed 'Robben'

Don't think so,I think their style of play are different and robben is miles ahead

Coutinho should be lacing lord robben boots .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Great build up from iwobinho

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Iwobi just set up Arsenal goal. There's a reason why he starts all the time.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
Iwobi has been so instrumental to Arsenal's success. Unai obviously sees this.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
ChrisKels:

For her be have been that concise, shows she knew what she was up to, maybe she saw the qstns before hand unlike the prof Lol.

That said, the only candidate who came with a manifesto, a jotter(tab), still had no answers to Obi's blows even with all the points he jotted down, rather he ended up giving us [b] "where were we were where we where"
grin kai

In all, my opinion isnt shaped at all by that debate. My ears are dull of hearing what any politician has to say
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2018
andrew444:

Don't think so,I think their style of play are different and robben is miles ahead

Coutinho should be lacing lord robben boots .

Reason why I've refused to be polarised politically between PDP and APC.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Caspian22(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Please let maintain how we speak to each other on this thread. I seriously don't understand why people are always arguing and fighting here.

When Joseph1013 created the U20 thread in 2014, Nobody fought at all. We always shared relevant information about the youthful players and gave constructive criticism.

Please don't derail this thread with your political opinions, don't be insulting anyone unnecessarily and don't be overly negative.

I visit this thread daily, and instead of me to see any useful information about Nigerian football, all I see is arguments and insults.

Let's all behave please.

I'm out.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
junnyjake:

Reason why I've refused to be polarised politically between PDP and APC.

Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
Southampton no dey carry last!!! Arsenal defense sleeping. We got a game folks!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
ChrisKels:

According to my GST103, and rightly so, man is a rational being. For the first time u are less preposterous with ur reaction to my post, I will give u the honour of giving u this single reply.

Thanks for reminding me that this is the wrong thread buh I begged to digress. Though, u could have done better to ignore the post.

Thank you for accepting your error like a mature civilized person.

And "begging to digress" doesn't absolve you of blame. Just like a captured criminal will not be released because he "begged" before committing his crime. Wrong is wrong and right is right. Beg or no beg.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
if Arsenal enter a hole this minute Southampton will chase them there cheesy they are chasing every mad ball pressing hard like they smoke some shit
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Chukwuemeka007(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
ChrisKels:

According to my GST103, and rightly so, man is a rational being. For the first time u are less preposterous with ur reaction to my post, I will give u the honour of giving u this single reply.

Thanks for reminding me that this is the wrong thread buh I begged to digress. Though, u could have done better to ignore the post.

FUTO?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
Iwobi must capitalize on those chances.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Iwobi off. 6/10
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by paulos8: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Balogun causing chelsea 2nd goal, then we all will be wondering why the coach benches him for Duffy or dunk. The only reason why he is even playing right now is cos Duffy was red carded against Palace and to miss 3 games. This is actually an opportunity to prove his worth to the coach...but with the way he is playing now the bench will definitely be his solace throughout the season

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
paulos8:
Balogun causing chelsea 2nd goal, then we all will be wondering why the coach benches him for Duffy or dunk. The only reason why he is even playing right now is cos Duffy was red carded against Palace and to miss 3 games. This is actually an opportunity to prove his worth to the coach...but with the way he is playing now the bench will definitely be his solace throughout the season

Nobody will ever replace Duffy or Dunk, no matter how good you are

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
Onuachu scored today in denmark

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
paulos8:

No need to wonder why the coach is benching him

Duffy and dunk is a better player than balogun

Lewis dunk have been capped by the 3 lions recently from a small team like Brighton ,that show how good he is .

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
[s]
lakesidepapa:

No! The woman did better than your Obi, He kept using china as his case study as if we are match to the asia country in all ramifications, If Nigeria is same China, Some of the past pdp rulers and chieftains between 1999 to 2015 including Goodluck, Obasanjo et.al would have been killed either by hanging or firing squad. Obi lied through out the debate with his wrong figures, This shows how they will lie to the gullibile ones inorder to have their way into the Aso rock.

That was a debate, Not an argument program. only the umpires have the right to question Obi on his wrong figures not his opposition. Olodo cry[/s]
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sadiq Umar to join serie B side Perugia till the end of the season

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
lakesidepapa:
[s]

ODE! Your intent to derail the thread for your ignorance view on the debate is uncalled for.....

U can't give what u don't have! Peter Obi is a well known and renowed Economist hence the better performance he had against Osinbajo who is a professor of Law. Bring legal/law debate between the two and watch your Obi been beaten mercilessly. BTW, Osinbajo intellectual knowledge about economics is top notch! Obi's facts and figures in the debate are false, rewatch the debate again and make use of google.

You have the right to vote whosoever you like, you only have one vote likewise everyone. As for me and my family, we are not taking this country back to those days of misrule and massive corruption. PMB&PYO have our votes.

They want to come back to do what they didn't do when they were in power for complete 16yrs?
Otigbon! We are wise, We will not give them the avenue to steal our wealth again. Shikena

*crawling back into my shell*
[/s]
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
charlesemeka85:
Sadiq Umar to join serie B side Perugia till the end of the season

Let's see if the guy will perform in Italy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5243) (5244) (5245) (5246) (5247) (5248) (5249) ... (16148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amedino99(m), caprikon and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.