Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11755535 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) (5492) (5493) ... (16183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
fantastic job egbon accolades!

Icon4s:
So, Ladies and gentlemen, we have the award plaques.

Next action we post them to the NFF secretariat for onward presentation to both players.
Also the full list of award winners will be sent alongside to the NFF General Secretary and copy The Super Eagles and Super Falcons Chief Media Officers.

Well done everybody. We did it together. smiley

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
Great job icon4s

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2019
Icon4s! I doff off my hat for you!!
Good job there!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TEGADR: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2019
SlayerForever:

Chai, sorry bro. You know you said you needed 10k, then asked for even 500. What's really happening na? You don't really need the money for hostel or what?

u didn't get me bro... I said any amount any of us can contribute will be appreciated, even as low as 5hundred naira

5 hundred naira from 20 persons is 10k ..

I will b grateful
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TEGADR: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2019
elyte89:

1k from 10ppu each shld solve dis issue..let's show love to our broda here cool

thanks brotherly, please you guys should help me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2019
SlayerForever:

He plays for SC Kriens right?
Yes, he does.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
TEGADR:

thanks brotherly, please you guys should help me

Ur account number?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TEGADR: 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
elyte89:

Ur account number?
UBA
Account no:2092628542
thank you brother!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 1:33pm On Feb 06, 2019
Chaiii naso my naija brodas full every where,

7 Nigeria origin players in arsenal Europa league square, includin

IWOBI, SAKA, AMEACHU, and goalkeeper AUTHUR

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
daveP:
That babe gym'd to her current shape. Guys didnt care for Falcons or Ordega when they saw Swart. grin

Ordega still okay for me. grin
ordega ..the only falcon playing in boxer. The shorts seems too big for her
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
Icon4s:
So, Ladies and gentlemen, we have the award plaques.

Next action we post them to the NFF secretariat for onward presentation to both players.
Also the full list of award winners will be sent alongside to the NFF General Secretary and copy The Super Eagles and Super Falcons Chief Media Officers.

Well done everybody. We did it together. smiley
weldone sir...More power

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2019
do4luv14:
Chaiii naso my naija brodas full every where,

7 Nigeria origin players in arsenal Europa league square, includin

IWOBI, SAKA, AMEACHU, and goalkeeper AUTHUR
u be arsenal fan?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
mostob:
u be arsenal fan?

tho my board dey make me vex, I remain London blues
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
Meliforme:
Yes, he does.

Kriens are currently at the bottom of Swiss division 2. I don't think the level is good enough.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
TEGADR:

u didn't get me bro... I said any amount any of us can contribute will be appreciated, even as low as 5hundred naira

5 hundred naira from 20 persons is 10k ..

I will b grateful

Okay.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2019
Icon4s:
Congratulations Ahmed Musa.
Great job big bro!
I admire your drive and passion.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TEGADR: 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
SlayerForever:

Okay.
UBA Account no:2092628542
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
she always roll it around her waist grin
mostob:
ordega ..the only falcon playing in boxer. The shorts seems too big for her
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2019
Hello House, this is our message accompanying the award plaques for our review and possible contribution.
. All the English pipo where una dey cheesy

The General Secretary,
Nigerian Football Federation (NFF)
Plot 2033, Olusegun Obasanjo Way,
zone 7, Wuse Abuja P.O. Box 5101,
Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

INTRODUCING THE NAIRALAND NIGERIAN FOOTBALL FANS AWARDS

Nairaland Nigerian Football Fans Forum is an online platform where some of Nigeria’s best online Football analysts, who are based both in Nigeria and internationally, meet to discuss and analyze Nigerian football.
The forum in December 2018 organized online polls amongst its members to determine Nigeria’s best players in different award categories. These awards were firstly to recognize the impacts made by Nigerian players in the National Teams and secondly to immortalize some of our departed icons of the game.
The awards which were in 11 different categories had Ahmed Musa as the winner of the “Nigerian Footballer of the year” and Tochukwu Oluehi winning the “Super Falcons Player of the Year”. The award plaques for both players have been forwarded with this letter.
The full list of awards and awardees which was announced on some TV, Radio and online broadcast media on the 21st of December, 2018 are as follows:
1. Nigerian Player of the Year: Ahmed Musa
2. Super Falcons Player of the Year: Tochukwu Oluehi
3. Home Based Super Eagles player of the Year: Junior Lokosa
4. Most impactful New Inclusion (2018): Samuel Kalu
5. Best Ogedengbe Super eagles Best Goal Keeper of the Year: Francis Uzoho
6. Stephen Keshi Best Defender of the Year: William Troost-Ekong
7. Samuel Okwaraji Best Midfielder of the Year: Wilfred Ndidi
8. Rashdi Yekini Best Attacking player of the Year: Ahmed Musa
9. Most improved Player(2018): Ahmed Musa
10. Young Player of the Year (U21): Francis Uzoho
11. Super Eagles Goal of the Year: Ahmed Musa’s 2nd goal against Iceland, 2018 World Cup.
We hereby solicit that the NFF presents these award plaques to both players on behalf of the entire Fans of Nigerian Football world wide. Our words to all the award winners and the entire team: “We follow you week-in week-out both at your clubs and in the National colours. We appreciate your performances and your doing Nigeria proud in all competitions in the year 2018. We hope 2019 will be a better year for both you the players and us the 180million Nigerians supporting you. We are always behind you. Thank you”.

Please acknowledge your receipt of this mail package with a response to: eaglesfansworldwide@yahoo.com

XXXXXXXX XXXXXX
For: 2018 awards Committee

CC: Super Eagles Chief Media Officer
CC: Super Falcons Chief Media Officer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by WailorSlayer: 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
Icon4s:
Hello House, this is our message accompanying the award plaques for our review and possible contribution.

The General Secretary,
Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

Nairaland Nigerian Football Fans Forum is an online platform where some of Nigeria’s best online Football analysts, who are based both in Nigeria and internationally, meet to discuss and analyze Nigerian football.
The forum in December 2018 organized online polls amongst its members to determine Nigeria’s best players in different award categories. These awards were firstly to recognize the impacts made by Nigerian players in the National Teams and secondly to immortalize some of our departed icons of the game.
The awards which were in 11 different categories had Ahmed Musa as the winner of the “Nigerian Footballer of the year” and Tochukwu Oluehi winning the “Super Falcons Player of the Year”. The award plaques for both players have been forwarded with this letter.
The full list of awards and awardees which was announced on some TV, Radio and online broadcast media on the 21st of December, 2018 are as follows:
11. Super Eagles Goal of the Year: Ahmed Musa’s 2nd goal against Iceland, 2018 World Cup.
We hereby solicit that the NFF presents these award plaques to both players on behalf of the entire Fans of Nigerian Football world wide. Our words to all the award winners and the entire team: “We follow you week-in week-out both at your clubs and in the National colours. We appreciate your performances and your doing Nigeria proud in all competitions in the year 2018. We hope 2019 will be a better year for both you the players and us the 180million Nigerians supporting you. We are always behind you. Thank you”.
Please acknowledge your receipt of this mail with a response to: eaglesfansworldwide@yahoo.com

XXXXXXXX XXXXXX

And what are you getting out of sending plastics trophies to the NFF. You must have nothing to do with your life enh grin. I swear, you guys act like kids in this forum with all your make believe crap. Unemployment must be very serious in Naija grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
junnyjake:

Great job big bro!

I admire your drive and passion.

Thanks bro.

We need to take this thread to the next level. smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Prectega(m): 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2019
Icon4s:

The General Secretary,
Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

Please acknowledge your receipt of this mail with a response to: eaglesfansworldwide@yahoo.com

XXXXXXXX XXXXXX

Well done!

Icon4s abeg reason my plight na, all of una just ignore me... I never expected this bro ..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
Icon4s:
Congratulations Ahmed Musa.

You are a visionarian and all those who partook in it are part of those sharing the vision. This is a sign how dreams come to reality and how statements will be made in the future.

Well done for this great work and I on behalf of a lot of nairalanders who are grateful for your effort say a big thank you for this great effort. With it is really worth your time.

Keep the Super Eagles Flying.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

You are a visionarian and all those who partook in it are part of those sharing the vision. This is a sign how dreams come to reality and how statements will be made in the future.

Well done for this great work and I on behalf of a lot of nairalanders who are grateful for your effort say a big thank you for this great effort. With it is really worth your time.

Keep the Super Eagles Flying.

Thanks Boss.

For the passion and for the game.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
WailorSlayer:

And what are you getting out of sending plastics trophies to the NFF. You must have nothing to do with your life enh grin. I swear, you guys act like kids in this forum with all your make believe crap. Unemployment must be very serious in Naija grin
Those who seek good works shall see fortune harangue them pervasively. Seek good works in all thy doing and see fortune Fall on you.

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2019
Prectega:

Well done!

Icon4s abeg reason my plight na, all of una just ignore me... I never expected this bro ..
guy Abeg relax. All this beggy beggy don too much. Let people give you cheerfully, stop trying to coerce people to give. It is totally wrong.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
Icon boss. Five gbosa brotherly. More grace!

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:14pm On Feb 06, 2019
Norwegian champions Rosenborg are on the verge of completing the signing of talented Nigerian winger Babajide David.

Our friends at tipsbladet.dk first reported the information that FC Midtjylland attack-minded player David will wear the jersey of Rosenborg in 2019 and this has been confirmed by the player's agent Cedric Mazet.

The FC Ebedei product put himself in the shop window after contributing to 15 goals (9 goals, 6 assists) while on loan at Haugesund in 2018.

''Yes Babajide is joining Rosenborg subject to medicals. It's a one-year loan deal with option to buy him at the end of the season which will be defined later by the two clubs,'' said Mazet to allnigeriasoccer.com.

''He chose Rosenborg because the challenge is clearly good, good club to continue his development.

''He will be with the same coach he was with last year in Rosenborg this season.

''There were other options on ground from France, Belgium and Turkey but Rosenborg was the best choice.''

Babajide has been loaned out to Thisted, Jerv and Haugesund since transferring to Midtjylland in 2014.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
hi boss done some editing to your original post. feel free to cross check. kudos again

Icon4s:

The General Secretary,
Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

Nairaland Nigerian Football Fans Forum is an online platform where some of Nigeria’s best online Football analysts and enthusiasts, based both locally and internationally, meet to discuss and analyze all things Nigeria football related.
The forum in December 2018 organized an online poll amongst its members to determine Nigeria’s best players in different award categories. These awards were first to recognize the impacts made by Nigerian players in the National Teams and also immortalize some of our departed icons of the game.
The awards which were in 11 different categories had Ahmed Musa and Tochukwu Oluehi as the winners of the “Nigerian Footballer of the year” and “Super Falcons Player of the Year” categories respectively. The award plaques for both players have been forwarded with this letter.
The full list of awards and awardees which were announced on some TV, Radio and online broadcast media platforms on the 21st of December, 2018 are as follows:
We hereby solicit that the NFF presents these awards to both players on behalf of all Fans of Nigerian Football world wide. Our message to all the awardees and team is: “We follow you week-in, week-out both at your clubs and in the National colours. We appreciate your individual performances and exemplary representation of Nigeria in all competitions in the year 2018. We hope 2019 will be a better year for you the players and us the 180million plus Nigerians supporting you. We are always behind you. Thank you”.

XXXXXXXX XXXXXX

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
chrisooblog:
hi boss done some editing to your original post. feel free to cross check. kudos again

Please put the edited parts in bold. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
chrisooblog:

Ok. I have seen the adjustment now. Thanks and well done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5487) (5488) (5489) (5490) (5491) (5492) (5493) ... (16183) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordofstrings, elyte89, charlesemeka85(m), CaptainStephen(m), Impeccable5248(m), viccy12, Odunayaw(m), Bbdot(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.