Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,868 members, 7,859,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11918109 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5489) (5490) (5491) (5492) (5493) (5494) (5495) ... (16326) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2019
mostob:
oya talk

how you take no say she dry roll her short, if ya eyes no go her waist

no lie ooo grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Stephen Odey with a goal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
isan:
she always roll it around her waist grin
do4luv14
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2019
Meliforme:
An Icon of leadership, an icon of excellence, an icon of hardwork. An icon 4 us, Icon4s. Your industry is worthy of many plaudits.

Chairman abeg stop. smiley

We all together deserve all the accolades. Without the cooperation of the house this wouldn't have been made possible.

Thanks all the same. We did it together smiley

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
BascoVanVeli:
Stephen Odey with a goal
he deserve a look-in. Maybe for the dead rubber match

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2019
So na rolling of waist na him come be the "koko" for this night. grin

Ok o. I comment my reservation.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2019
mostob:
he deserve a look-in. Maybe for the dead rubber match

Or maybe the U23 instead undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2019
Messrs Mostob, do4luv14 and isan, if you guys are crushing on Ordega,don't be shy to admit it grin

Chief icon4s may even help you convey your feelings to the glass house alongside the plaque...

He will be like "Mr Pinnick, we got some guys crushing on Miss Franny Ordega on the thread too, kindly let her know"/

grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2019
mostob:
do4luv14

aaaaahhhhh...... isan d isan , sofree sofree oooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2019
krattoss:
wetin u carry come back cheesy
Enjoy ur stay in the most populous black nation in Africa. Naija be nice..
haaahaa, Thanks bro!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TEGADR: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
elyte89:

1k from 10ppu each shld solve dis issue..let's show love to our broda here cool

I have been crying for help here for 2 days now, yet no show of concern from anyone except those who complained of not having.
I don't wish to coerce anybody into giving me but I never expected this reply am getting.

some of the monikrs I included in my mentions even ignored my msg
really disheartening!.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2019
my hand no dey there o I'm innocent
do4luv14:

aaaaahhhhh...... isan d isan , sofree sofree oooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2019
isan:
my hand no dey there o I'm innocent

hahahaha Baba oooo,

you dey innocent abi, wetin your eyes find go ordega waist

abi how you take no say she dey roll am for waist,
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2019
Leon Balogun player rating for the FA cup match against West Brom, seems he didn't have a good game

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 12:24am On Feb 07, 2019
Icon4s:

Thanks bro.
We need to take this thread to the next level. smiley
Sure!
I believe it'd get to a level where it begins to reward us in many other ways.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 2:35am On Feb 07, 2019
Danielnino00:
Messrs Mostob, do4luv14 and isan, if you guys are crushing on Ordega,don't be shy to admit it grin

Chief icon4s may even help you convey your feelings to the glass house alongside the plaque...

He will be like "Mr Pinnick, we got some guys crushing on Miss Franny Ordega on the thread too, kindly let her know"/

grin
Lolz...me,am still young o, do4luv14 maybe interested sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 2:37am On Feb 07, 2019
Icon4s:

Or maybe the U23 instead undecided
I thought he is older than 23
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 2:39am On Feb 07, 2019
Icon4s:
So na rolling of waist na him come be the "koko" for this night. grin

Ok o. I comment my reservation.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 3:41am On Feb 07, 2019
andrew444:

What is the truth

Onyekuru should just leave turkey when there is no offers?
Do you think Uzoho waited for an offer from Elche b4 joining them from Deportivo Fabril ? Do you also think he waited for an offer after Elche signed a new GK b4 joining Anorthosis?

Do you also think Rayo Vallecano came for Uche Agbo?

These players have agents whose responsibility is to ensure the development of their players.

Onyekuru is just comfortable with playing in Turkey.

Uzoho moved to Anorthosis to continue his development and remain in the Super Eagles. Uche Agbo moved to get a recall to the Super Eagles, yet you still think Rohr doesn't believe in Onyekuru.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 3:48am On Feb 07, 2019
andrew444:

Kalu is a good player and he did well in the eagles, but does that mean you guys should always diss onyekuru ?

kalu and onyekuru are different players and they have different style of play

Should i tell you that samuel kalu failed to score in 8 europa league games? but there is nothing bad in that and that doesnt make him a bad player.

But onyekuru has failed to score in 10 champions league games and he is a bad player, can you see why i called you an hater?

Shehu abdulahi was a regular while played in the cyprus league, but playing in turkey league is a crime.

I said Onyekuru should move to develop.

Shehu was already part of the Super Eagles b4 Rohr took over.He was impressive throughout the qualifiers and was the MOTM against Zambia.

Aina got his chance against Argentina and DR Congo but couldn't displace Shehu or Idowu.He even gave the opponent a PK with one of his tackles.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 3:56am On Feb 07, 2019
andrew444:

This boy is 21 for crying out loud,he is on a season long loan

Why you no wait make him loan end?

Omeruo has been first choice in the eagles till the oyinbo wall of balogun and ekong, ekong also played in turkey and even norway and was starting games for eagles

What about shehu abdulahi who is rohr favorite,rohr even prefers him to others hope you know?

Omeruo is still not first choice at eagles,maybe he will take balogun spot which i doubt despite he is not starting at brighton
If he really wants to develop and play for Super Eagles he needs to move.

Iheanacho had to move to remain with the Super Eagles b4 World Cup.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 5:47am On Feb 07, 2019
mostob:
I thought he is older than 23

He is 21. Next year which is Olympics he will be 22.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 5:56am On Feb 07, 2019
safarigirl:
funny.

So, if your child who has been doing well, starts misbehaving, you will keep praising him?

This is not about success having many friends, after all, even after Kelechi started misbehaving, I was still collecting insult in the name of defending him.....but there is only so much benefit of doubt you can give someone who refuses to improve....and has the temerity to be posting flex pictures on IG

smiley
Its nice having you back
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 7:47am On Feb 07, 2019
fabyom:
I don't do this, however I want to use this means to celebrate an icon. Tbaba boss, thank for last year. God will continue to bless your work. On behalf of myself and my family, we say a very big thank you. Back in Naija.

Welcome home bro.

Where is our abroad rice and bread? grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2019
Danielnino00:

grin

I dey crush on Francisca, I dey straightforward grin. She's about the only crushable lady in that team. The rest are just six-pack tomboys.

Especially that boy-girl Oshoala with her face like moi moi. grin.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2019
Curtisaxel7:

I dey crush on Francisca, I dey straightforward grin. She's about the only crushable lady in that team. The rest are just six-pack tomboys.

Especially that boy-girl Oshoala with her face like moi moi. grin.

no try am ooo, better bend and that straightforward, be fore ah open my eyesgrin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2019
Danielnino00:

grin

make ah no lie, na only she got me for who that falcon camp,

she too fine to komot eyes, my only fear b say, venue girls sabi dance kerewa wellagrin

no yawa, send my love to her true oga icon4s, I dey ready for her oooo

mo ti ready ooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2019
EEGA:
If he really wants to develop and play for Super Eagles he needs to move.

Iheanacho had to move to remain with the Super Eagles b4 World Cup.

I no no weda English dey hard you

Yes he need to move ,but was there any offer that onyekuru rejected ? Why can't you wait till this season come to an end ?

If I talk say you hate player the other guy go jump like chicken come here

Simple question ,did onyekuru have any offers?

Is he not on a season long loan ?

Is the one year loan deal yet to end ?

Does a player leave a club by him self when there is no offers ?

You won't be able to answer those questions

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2019
EEGA:
I said Onyekuru should move to develop.

Shehu was already part of the Super Eagles b4 Rohr took over.He was impressive throughout the qualifiers and was the MOTM against Zambia.

Aina got his chance against Argentina and DR Congo but couldn't displace Shehu or Idowu.He even gave the opponent a PK with one of his tackles.

Shehu was part of the eagles playing in mediocre league

But onyekuru is not good enough because he is playing on turkey ?

Now you can see how confused you are ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2019
EEGA:
Do you think Uzoho waited for an offer from Elche b4 joining them from Deportivo Fabril ? Do you also think he waited for an offer after Elche signed a new GK b4 joining Anorthosis?

Do you also think Rayo Vallecano came for Uche Agbo?

These players have agents whose responsibility is to ensure the development of their players.

Onyekuru is just comfortable with playing in Turkey.

Uzoho moved to Anorthosis to continue his development and remain in the Super Eagles. Uche Agbo moved to get a recall to the Super Eagles, yet you still think Rohr doesn't believe in Onyekuru.

Uzoho moved to a lower league

So you want onyekuru to move to a lower league like Spanish division 2 or any other league soyou go continue to dey insult am ? for your eye move na move just because you hate turkey league

Uche Agbo to get a which recall ? Agbo that has been relegated to the bench at standard liege you are here saying nonsense

Moses Simon that moved to better league no b bench e dey chop

Abeg quote me when you make sense ,if you wanna keep on being bias don't quote me

Person be Everton player and e go dey think of moving to bigger club like Sevilla and co if e get offer you dey here dey talk about uzoho wey go division 2 then Cyprus

Smh for you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen, the friendly is dead on arrival. The NFF promised a friendly with both countries pledging their best talents and their promises have fell through.

Highly disappointed.

Liverpool star Mohammed Salah to miss Egypt's friendly against Super Eagles

Mohamed Salah will not come to the Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba to face the Super Eagles.

Egypt Star Mohamed Salah has been confirmed to miss the international friendly against the Super Eagles of Nigeria.

The Super Eagles of Nigeria are scheduled to face the Pharaohs of Egypt in an international friendly scheduled for the Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba Delta State.

Both Egypt and Nigeria have already sealed their spot at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) with one group game still left to play.

The 26-year-old Salah has been in sensational form for Premier League giants Liverpool this season but in a report by KingFut, he is set to miss Egypt’s games during the March international break.

In the report, Salah’s absence was confirmed by the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) vice-president Ahmed Shobier.

Shobier stated that Salah and West Bromwich Albion defender Ahmed Hegazi will not be a part clash against Nigeria as well as their AFCON group fixture against the Niger Republic as head coach Javier Aguirre’s team as he aims to give the opportunity to the several young players to prove their worth.

Mohamed Salah will not feature for Egypt in March Mohamed Salah will not feature for Egypt in March
He said, “Mohamed Salah will not play the Niger game in the AFCON qualifiers or the Nigeria friendly.

“Ahmed Hegazi will probably also be left out of the squad."
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Bolowolowo:
Ladies and gentlemen, the friendly is dead on arrival. The NFF promised a friendly with both countries pledging their best talents and their promises have fell through.

Highly disappointed.

Liverpool star Mohammed Salah to miss Egypt's friendly against Super Eagles

Mohamed Salah will not come to the Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba to face the Super Eagles.

Egypt Star Mohamed Salah has been confirmed to miss the international friendly against the Super Eagles of Nigeria.

The Super Eagles of Nigeria are scheduled to face the Pharaohs of Egypt in an international friendly scheduled for the Stephen Keshi Stadium, Asaba Delta State.

Both Egypt and Nigeria have already sealed their spot at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) with one group game still left to play.

The 26-year-old Salah has been in sensational form for Premier League giants Liverpool this season but in a report by KingFut, he is set to miss Egypt’s games during the March international break.

In the report, Salah’s absence was confirmed by the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) vice-president Ahmed Shobier.

Shobier stated that Salah and West Bromwich Albion defender Ahmed Hegazi will not be a part clash against Nigeria as well as their AFCON group fixture against the Niger Republic as head coach Javier Aguirre’s team as he aims to give the opportunity to the several young players to prove their worth.

Mohamed Salah will not feature for Egypt in March Mohamed Salah will not feature for Egypt in March
He said, “Mohamed Salah will not play the Niger game in the AFCON qualifiers or the Nigeria friendly.

“Ahmed Hegazi will probably also be left out of the squad."
them let's execute the match without home based lads cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5489) (5490) (5491) (5492) (5493) (5494) (5495) ... (16326) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PDPGuy, AIG07, Samueldodo781(m), ddone, ABIODUN105(m), Tinneh, Psittacus(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.