Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,289 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11884331 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5579) (5580) (5581) (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) ... (16255) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
jihday:
we have torino and galatasary starters sitting on the bench

God bless you for recognizing galatasaray,but one guy will still come here to insult onyekuru for playing in turkey .

Onyekuru is a winger/striker and aina is a defender and not midfielder

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
jihday:
Nicolas Pepe just start making limelight this season, bros he's just average and about let him achieve consistency first, Zaha 8 goals 2 assist in 25 games not bad but I assure you Kalou in his prime did better for Chelsea that's above average numbers not world class, fine Nigeria may not have players of their ilk but their stats is nothing to reach orgasm for

You are making sense

But imagine is we have player like Nicolas Pepe who is rated about 70 million euros ,how this thread going to be ?

Ordinary chukwueze self people say e to make psg team

Lol

You know wetin I dey yarn

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:47pm On Mar 07, 2019
wayodude:

Has Gbamin been better than Omeruo or Ekong this season?
Is he more experienced than Omeruo and Ekong?
How many Caps does he have?

If Boga were eligible for Nigeria he will be in competition with Iwobi. I know who i will pick.

Sangare is of course no match of Ndidi, happy you know that. But he is also not as good as Etebo. He is on the same level as Mikel Agu and Esiti. Prove me wrong if I am.

Iwobi is better than boga

Iwobi is miles ahead boga

So please close the argument

Boga ke against Iwobi ?

I will always say the truth

Once again boga should be lacing Iwobi boots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
andrew444:

God bless you for recognizing galatasaray,but one guy will still come here to insult onyekuru for playing in turkey .

Onyekuru is a winger/striker and aina is a defender and not midfielder
Gala that played ucl this season? he knows nothing then
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
andrew444:

You are making sense

But imagine is we have player like Nicolas Pepe who is rated about 70 million euros ,how this thread going to be ?

Ordinary chukwueze self people say e to make psg team

Lol

You know wetin I dey yarn
you are right though, some will say he'll retire Messi if Barça mistakenly buy am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 2:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
jihday:
you are right though, some will say he'll retire Messi if Barça mistakenly buy am

Lol

God bless you jare
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
jihday:
Gala that played ucl this season? he knows nothing then

Good

But Mr EEGA keep insulting onyekuru
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 2:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
stop lying nigeria beat senegal 2-1 in the quarters and played cameroon in the final

andrew444:

Thank you for telling him that naija could only take bronze with our biggest stars them just dey put am for only Ivory Coast head ,when we get star players who be Ivory Coast? Na after 2006 Ivory Coast begin get better players ,naija don get star players since 2000

I remember Ghana naija 2000 ,where star studded naija team failed to beat Senegal to make the final

No African team came close to that 2006 naija team even the Egypt of this world but wetin dem achieve nothing ,(bronze medal )

Point of correction sir ,a less talented squad didn't win it 2015 ,but a drogba less squad

How can you call a squad that include ,tiene,Kalou,doumbia,yaya toure,Kolo toure,bailly,aurier,serie die ,na that one you call less talented squad because no drogba ?

Bros abeg fear God

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
chrisooblog:
stop lying nigeria beat senegal 2-1 in the quarters and played cameroon in the final

because you lie no mean say others people go lie

Thank God I already told someone that I made a mistake

So you can keep on disgracing your self bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
This Andrew guy just going back and forth... I don't understand your scope of arguments... Are you for us or against... You can't be saying froncophone teams are better and have a better midfield and still rating iwobi and mikel high... Stay one place oga... And stop refrensing onyekuru and Turkish league... Man you confusing yourself... Some people were attacking onyekuru for staying in turkey and you stood for him, arguing he had a loan deal ok.... But to you now Turkish league is rubbish abi, cuz some wahrah is playing for sasuollo or some mid level team in Italy.... Frank kessie? Who be frank kessie, his he better than indidi or mikel or that Ghana boy in athletico... You guys just saying rubbish.... With all the world best player in ivory coast Mali Senegal how many world cup have they won.... Saying only indidi and mikel will make ivory coast team, you must be high on dung shit... How many of their players would make SE.... don't just dish out stupid players I don't know or care about, just tell me why you think they'd make our team and we can't make theirs... Do our players play for Madrid, or barca bayern, man u liverpool, chealsea, juve.. Nope we don't... But people will think Senegal and ivory coast, Mali, players for these clubs....

And please stop saying this phrase "i say the truth... Who d Bleep cares if you told a lie... You just come here and blab one person will enter one team another no go enter and that's the truth right cuz you Jesus or anobi Mohammed...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hoodedjaystrim(m): 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Starboytwo:
This Andrew guy just going back and forth... I don't understand your scope of arguments... Are you for us or against... You can't be saying froncophone teams are better and have a better midfield and still rating iwobi and mikel high... Stay one place oga... And stop refrensing onyekuru and Turkish league... Man you confusing yourself... Some people were attacking onyekuru for staying in turkey and you stood for him, arguing he had a loan deal ok.... But to you now Turkish league is rubbish abi, cuz some wahrah is playing for sasuollo or some mid level team in Italy.... Frank kessie? Who be frank kessie, his he better than indidi or mikel or that Ghana boy in athletico... You guys just saying rubbish.... With all the world best player in ivory coast Mali Senegal how many world cup have they won.... Saying only indidi and mikel will make ivory coast team, you must be high on dung shit... How many of their players would make SE.... don't just dish out stupid players I don't know or care about, just tell me why you think they'd make our team and we can't make theirs... Do our players play for Madrid, or barca bayern, man u liverpool, chealsea, juve.. Nope we don't... But people will think Senegal and ivory coast, Mali, players for these clubs....

And please stop saying this phrase "i say the truth... Who d Bleep cares if you told a lie... You just come here and blab one person will enter one team another no go enter and that's the truth right cuz you Jesus or anobi Mohammed...
Bro learn to space/paragraph your comments

But you talk true
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 4:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
All you guys arguments sucks... Smell like shiit to be honest...

Only 2 super eagles player would enter Senegal team abi, and theve not won d world cup yet, AFCON self dem no smell... Yeye bunch... And all those ivory coast players are playing for Madrid abi wow... I must be blind then....

We qualified top of our group... Beat people who are "as usual better than us home and away.. Before it was Algeria highest rank team blah blah, for thier house he chop am, AFCON defending champion, he chop am, 2012 champ, chop am... Topped the group, passed with flying colors.. As usual Nigerians are good at finding fault.. Now you don't even blame our players or the selections anymore, things are not wuruwuru as usual, instead the norm now is to bring some players I've never heard about and say he is better than my own... How?, why?...

Your player is starting for his whatever club, mine is also starting... Mikel starts, iwobi starts, etebo starts, ighalo starts, Musa starts, so why do you think one guy in sasuollo is better Than etebo?... Or only 2 players would enter civ team, lemme ask a question, so how many players of civ, Senegal, and other countries better Than us will enter our team....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:

Bro learn to space/paragraph your comments

But you talk true
you don't bloody tell me how to write... I'm very sure you dont write better... You can bring your money
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Starboytwo:

Only 2 super eagles player would enter Senegal team abi, and theve not won d world cup yet, AFCON self dem no smell... Yeye bunch... And all those ivory coast players are playing for Madrid abi wow... I must be blind then....

We qualified top of our group... Beat people who are "as usual better than us home and away.. Before it was Algeria highest rank team blah blah, for thier house he chop am, AFCON defending champion, he chop am, 2012 champ, chop am... Topped the group, passed with flying colors.. As usual Nigerians are good at finding fault.. Now you don't even blame our players or the selections anymore, things are not wuruwuru as usual, instead the norm now is to bring some players I've never heard about and say he is better than my own... How?, why?...

Your player is starting for his whatever club, mine is also starting... Mikel starts, iwobi starts, etebo starts, ighalo starts, Musa starts, so why do you think one guy in sasuollo is better Than etebo?... Or only 2 players would enter civ team, lemme ask a question, so how many players of civ, Senegal, and other countries better Than us will enter our team....
Guy I like your comments, keep it up
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 4:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Tosin Kehinde and Kelechi John have arrived in the u23 camp.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Kelechi John and Tosin Kehinde under 23 camp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oboy this thing dun turn fight? See men catching feelings
Una funny die ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hoodedjaystrim(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
Starboytwo:
you don't bloody tell me how to write... I'm very sure you dont write better... You can bring your money
Is my comment provocative enough for this?
Did I in anyway insult you?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hoodedjaystrim(m): 5:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Starboytwo:

You finally learnt how

Congratulations
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
wayodude:

Has Gbamin been better than Omeruo or Ekong this season?
Is he more experienced than Omeruo and Ekong?
How many Caps does he have?

If Boga were eligible for Nigeria he will be in competition with Iwobi. I know who i will pick.

Sangare is of course no match of Ndidi, happy you know that. But he is also not as good as Etebo. He is on the same level as Mikel Agu and Esiti. Prove me wrong if I am.

Sangare is better than Etebo. There's a reason why Etebo is at stoke. Look at Sangare's stats and compare it to Etebo.
As for Esiti and Mikel Agu - I won't even bother getting into it.
Gbamin has played mostly in midfield this season so I won't compare him to our CB. He has been just as good as Ekong this season.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zuchyblink(m): 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Can Ivorian midfielders bench Mikel, Ndidi and Iwobi?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
zuchyblink:
Can Ivorian midfielders bench Mikel, Ndidi and Iwobi?

Are you talking about?

Kessie - Ac Milan
Seri-Fulham
Doukore- Levante
Kouassi - Celtic
Sangare- Toulouse
N'Guessan - Nancy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 6:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Cheiii see as argument wan scatter here since yester nite,

omo nah o sidon look sure pass,

see as the argument don provoke starboytwo,

SIDON LOOK method activated grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zuchyblink(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Earthquake2:

Are you talking about?

Kessie - Ac Milan
Seri-Fulham
Doukore- Levante
Kouassi - Celtic
Sangare- Toulouse
N'Guessan - Nancy
they are below average players. Even Egypt with 80% home based players can beat them silly. It is not about the club you are

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
ChrisKels:

The whole of Europe is feeding England with coaches, how come England cant produce one for themselves? But wait oo, Portugal, just like Germany and Spain na breeding ground for great coaches oo; Eusebio, Espirito Santo, AVB, Mourinho, Conceicao etc
Its a proof that the EPL is no joke contrary to what many say. Besides the pay is quite attractive than other leagues.

English peeps dont really fancy enflush born home grown coaches. They seem like a limited version of a true coach. Sir Alex looks like the last that tasted Greatness. Would we see a great one again?

Not to talk of the English players going to other leagues to ply their trade. Very rare. very very.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chukwueze and Iwobi start.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hoodedjaystrim(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
Earthquake2:

Are you talking about?
Kessie - Ac Milan Seri-Fulham Doukore- Levante Kouassi - Celtic Sangare- Toulouse N'Guessan - Nancy
OK are they world class

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
zuchyblink:
they are below average players. Even Egypt with 80% home based players can beat them silly. It is not about the club you are

No they are not below average

I answered your question, Ivory Coast has good midfielders
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
tbaba1234:
Kelechi John and Tosin Kehinde under 23 camp.

thanks sir...please can you help me with the list of invited players?
thank you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:

OK are they world class

Who said they are world class?

But they are good
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
Iwobi starts For Arsenal

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
zuchyblink:
except AC Milan, all the other clubs mentioned are below liecester in achievement, money, infact everything.... Every damn thing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5579) (5580) (5581) (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) ... (16255) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: femicyrus(m), Bbdot(m), Sugarboyy(m), chrisooblog, ChrisKels, GMBOFASIA, chukwunedum150(m), efec(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.