Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,170 members, 7,852,986 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11883476 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5580) (5581) (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) ... (16254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hoodedjaystrim(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
Earthquake2:

Who said they are world class?
But they are good
if they are not world class then they are average
so they cannot bench our "Average Midfielders"
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:

if they are not world class then they are average

so they cannot bench our "Average Midfielders"

Good logic
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
Starboytwo:
except AC Milan, all the other clubs mentioned are below liecester in achievement, money, infact everything.... Every damn thing...

How many midfielders at Leicester do we have?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sam Chuks starts today in Europa. Wishing him an awesome game!!!!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2019
Earthquake2:

How many midfielders at Leicester do we have?
Nancy, toulouse, celltic, I even think they were in better clubs self... So you mean these guys in clubs I only see when I want to play bet9ja, would bench Wilfred Ndidi
a starter at liecester city a premier league club, a recent champion... Brendan Rodgers the new liecester boss left rangers(which is even better than celtic) to come to the premier league,apparently a 10th place finish in the EPL is more glamorous than a league and cup double in scotland(argue with Roger's) and yet my own brethren believes Nancy boys and toulouse boys fair better than their own brother in liecester.... So toulouse and celtic would bid for Ndidi abi...if liecester bids for any of those Civ boys better than Ndidi, it's a massive coup for the whole country.... I shake my head when I read comments here... I really do...

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Starboytwo:
Nancy, toulouse, celltic, I even think they were in better clubs self... So you mean these guys in clubs I only see when I want to play bet9ja, would bench Wilfred Ndidi
a starter at liecester city a premier league club, a recent champion... Brendan Rodgers the new liecester boss left rangers(which is even better than celtic) to come to the premier league,apparently a 10th place finish in the EPL is more glamorous than a league and cup double in scotland(argue with Roger's) and yet my own brethren believes Nancy boys and toulouse boys fair better than their own brother in liecester.... So toulouse and celtic would bid for Ndidi abi...if liecester bids for any of those Civ boys better than Ndidi, it's a massive coup for the whole country.... I shake my head when I read comments here... I really do...

Nawa for you, I asked you simple question you could not answer it

How many midfielders do we have at Leicester.. 1, Have you seen a midfield comprised only of one player?

O pari
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
Starboytwo:

Ivory Coast has 6 midfielders that will walk into our first team grin

Follow my conversation from the beginning
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
Starboytwo:
a starter at liecester city a premier league club, a recent champion... Brendan Rodgers the new liecester boss left rangers (which is even better than celtic) to come to the premier league,apparently a 10th place finish in the EPL is more glamorous than a league and cup double in scotland(argue with Roger's) and yet my own brethren believes Nancy boys and toulouse boys fair better than their own brother in liecester.... So toulouse and celtic would bid for Ndidi abi...if liecester bids for any of those Civ boys better than Ndidi, it's a massive coup for the whole country.... I shake my head when I read comments here... I really do...

Rodgers left Celtic, Mr football knowledge grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hoodedjaystrim(m): 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
iwobi is a goal

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 7:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
andrew444:

because you lie no mean say others people go lie

Thank God I already told someone that I made a mistake

So you can keep on disgracing your self bro
lol you didn't need to open an account to save face
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Earthquake2:

oya gbefun... Samson siasia...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
Earthquake2:

This is one of them abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
wayodude:

This is one of them abi? grin

Arsenal will be delighted in signing a player who won't make Nigerian first xi

Wonderful grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 7:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
Iwobi scores!

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
Earthquake2:

And this one that has not kicked a ball this season too abi?

Shey you don agree you are talking nonsense or I should open your yansh more? grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
wayodude:

Shey you don agree you are talking nonsense or I should open your yansh more? grin

Will the guy walk into the SE first eleven or not? your postulations are useless

Remember your midfielders are playing in Israel, Stoke and Rotherham, Middlesborough, Victoria Setubbrriaagrin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Earthquake2:

And this one Doukore of Levante has played 300mins of football this season and we are in March! Before that he played for Lorient and Metz in the French lower leagues

You guys are jokers. I'm out

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Iwobi scores a great and mind blowing curved r2 .

This to me might be his best goal since his international career.

Y'all need to check out the goal . shocked.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Earthquake2:

Will the guy walk into the SE first eleven or not? your postulations are useless

Remember your midfielders are playing in Israel, Stoke and Rotherham, Middlesborough, Victoria Setubbrriaagrin

How can I guy that has played 90 mins of football this season and before that played for Krasnodar and Kransnodar B and C teams walk into the super eagles? You well so?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
wayodude:

so you are telling me this guy who plays for the almighty CIV midfield is not playing regular club football?... And a lowly etebo is playing for stoke wow.... There must be some mistake somewhere, maybe he abuse coach or the coach system no favor him great national team pattern.... Awon wahrah
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
wayodude:

How can I guy that has played 90 mins of football this season and before that played for Krasnodar and Kransnodar B and C teams walk into the super eagles? You well so?

What does his former clubs have to do with it?

Maybe players are born into clubs

You no well grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Starboytwo:
so you are telling me this guy who plays for the almighty CIV midfield is not playing regular club football?... And a lowly etebo is playing for stoke wow.... There must be some mistake somewhere, maybe he abuse coach or the coach system no favor him great national team pattern.... Awon wahrah

grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
Earthquake2:

What does his former clubs have to do with it?

Maybe players are born into clubs

You no well grin

Gerrout Der ma fren with your yeye CIV players wen no Sabi anything lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hoodedjaystrim(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
krattoss:
Iwobi scores a great and mind blowing curved r2 .

This to me might be his best goal since his international career.

Y'all need to check out the goal . shocked.

he wanted to cross
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
wayodude:

Gerrout Der ma fren with your yeye CIV players wen no Sabi anything lol

You no see players from Victoria Setubria bring up? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
wayodude:

And this one Doukore of Levante has played 300mins of football this season and we are in March! Before that he played for Lorient and Metz in the French lower leagues

You guys are jokers. I'm out
hahaha I can't believe this, OMG... So this is the dunkure, "ko de ni kuu re... ehn why, to say I'm disappointed is an understatement... Playing for levante, Metz and other low division football in France, haven't even played much this season but will calmly walk into the SE squad... Just look at what you guys is saying nitori olohun... If thunder strike some people now, you'd say village people... I rest my case...

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin grin
Starboytwo:
hahaha I can't believe this, OMG... So this is the dunkure, "ko de ni kuu re... ehn why, to say I'm disappointed is an understatement... Playing for levante, Metz and other low division football in France, haven't even played much this season but will calmly walk into the SE squad... Just look at what you guys is saying nitori olohun... If thunder strike some people now, you'd say village people... I rest my case...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
Earthquake2:

You no see players from Victoria Setubria bring up? grin
sir coach, is that the doukunre that will bench Ndidi... You dissapoint me... Like really yall do here...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Earthquake2:

Arsenal will be delighted in signing a player who won't make Nigerian first xi

Wonderful grin
This is how you read a headline that says "Arsenal will be delighted they held off on signing Fulham flop Jean-Michael Seri"?

It is well
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
Starboytwo:
sir coach, is that the doukunre that will bench Ndidi... You dissapoint me... Like really yall do here...

E be like say Ndidi dey your forehead

Byebye
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hoodedjaystrim(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Starboytwo:
grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Starboytwo:

If Levane had signed Anderson Esiti, no one would even know that guy existed. I am not a fan of his at all. I won't lie, I like a lot of CIV's players but the fact is that when money is on the line I would rather take our team C because those guys just don't know how to stand up and be counted. I back Zaha to change that but for now that is how I feel about them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5580) (5581) (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) ... (16254) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Lyster360, zicky(m), viccy12 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.