Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5623) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11752064 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5620) (5621) (5622) (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) ... (16182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oasis007:
Official List
date and time for this match pls

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
maidaboi:
we just got promoted so next time handle us with care

Haha but seriously I was telling some fans during our match that Kada would be a 1 side in the future and sure enough they went on to win their next away match and are even pushing for a playoff spot now.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
Icon4s:

As if Rwandan clubs parade academy Players. Is it not the same Confed cup that Enyimba got to semis that Rangers embarrassed themselves?

Most Nigerian clubs don't have that winning mentality. They are so full of inferiority complex. North African clubs are like Barca to them.

Even if Enyimba sell their entire team and Assemble a new crop they will still compete well on the continent. Enyimba FC has a fighting spirit and we transfer it into our players

Enyimba lost in their home stadium to the only North African side they faced last term so what exactly are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

Enyimba lost in their home stadium to the only North African side they faced last term so what exactly are you talking about?

I am talking about the inferiority complex of Nigerian Clubs when they face North African sides, Enyimba inclusive. Recall I had already ruled out Lobi and Rangers chances against those North African sides immediately I saw the draws.

My point on Enyimba is they compete better than the other NPFL clubs on the continent irrespective of which team they present. I have worked with the Enyimba crew before and I know how highly the club administrators think about the club. They have standards that must be maintained by successive coaches and players little wonder why Enyimba have almost always finished in top 4 in the league and with the highest League and FA cup title in Nigeria. And they are also highly rated by CAF.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Icon4s:

I am talking about the inferiority complex of Nigerian Clubs when they face North African sides, Enyimba inclusive. Recall I had already ruled out Lobi and Rangers chances against those North African sides immediately I saw the draws.

My point on Enyimba is they compete better than the other NPFL clubs on the continent irrespective of which team they present. I have worked with the Enyimba crew before and I know how highly the club administrators think about the club. They have standards that must be maintained by successive coaches and players little wonder why Enyimba have almost always finished in top 4 in the league and with the highest League and FA cup title in Nigeria. And they are also highly rated by CAF.

Oga don't beat around the bush you got smacked by a north African club and now you are dissing others for doing the same.

Right now you play wherever my belle face football so don't act like you would have done better.

Sim cards were 20k the last time you won CCL so as they say I get am before no be property.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

Oga don't beat around the bush you got smacked by a north African club and now you are dissing others for doing the same.

Right now you play wherever my belle face football so don't act like you would have done better.

Sim cards were 20k the last time you won CCL so as they say I get am before no be property.

grin Beef. African Champs back to back! cheesy We have always had that Pedigree. smiley

Wake me up when Akwa United does anything worthy of note. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 6:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
maidaboi:
date and time for this match pls

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
[quote author=Oasis007 post=76772099][/quote]pls will dstv air the match
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Double post..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Icon4s:

grin Beef. African Champs back to back! cheesy We have always had that Pedigree. smiley

Wake me up when Akwa United does anything worthy of note. grin

Good for you but that doesn't change the fact that you should be called police FC grin kick and rush na wetin una sabi. You can't teach an old elephant new tricks grin

Dey siddan there they claim past glories, those same lobi and Enugu go soon pass Una for table. See how MFM dey pass Una even though their coach dey Tunisia with a game in hand. Pedigree no dey play ball sir grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oasis007:
Official List

Is Osimehn not apart of the dream team?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Update: The U23 team have arrived in Tunis. Foreign pros that have joined includes: Kelechi Nwakali, Samuel Chukwueze, Azubuike Okechukwu, Dennis Bonaventure and Taiwo Awoniyi. Expected tomorrow are: David Okereke, Kingsley Michael and Orji Okonkwo. They train tomorrow at 4pm https:///8bs1R0qfnp
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
Super Eagles Camp Update
Our camp has opened in Asaba, Delta State for Friday’s 2019AFCONQ vs Seychelles and the international friendly vs Egypt

Already in; Odion Ighalo, Alex Iwobi, Semi Ajayi, Ikouwem Udo, Valentine Ozonwafor, Ike Ezenwa, Daniel Akpeyi.
#SoarSuperEagles.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

Good for you but that doesn't change the fact that you should be called police FC grin kick and rush na wetin una sabi. You can't teach an old elephant new tricks grin

Dey siddan there they claim past glories, those same lobi and Enugu go soon pass Una for table. See how MFM dey pass Una even though their coach dey Tunisia with a game in hand. Pedigree no dey play ball sir grin

Tell me which NPFL club wey no dey play kick and follow? grin But Enyimba plays their own with more purpose. Nothing like past Glory. Enyimba is still the most consistent club in the Land. We still have our pedigree unlike the other pedigreeless NPFL clubs that can win the league this season and battle relegation next season. grin

And as for MFM let them just be toping the "B" Table na the place wey them go see Dem be that. But once they face one Togolese club them go fall "yakata". grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oasis007:
Super Eagles Camp Update
Our camp has opened in Asaba, Delta State for Friday’s 2019AFCONQ vs Seychelles and the international friendly vs Egypt

Already in; Odion Ighalo, Alex Iwobi, Semi Ajayi, Ikouwem Udo, Valentine Ozonwafor, Ike Ezenwa, Daniel Akpeyi.
#SoarSuperEagles.

I just hope that Super sports can do justice to the pictures quality of this game. I didn't enjoy our last game there at all due to the poor camera positioning.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oasis007:
Update: The U23 team have arrived in Tunis. Foreign pros that have joined includes: Kelechi Nwakali, Samuel Chukwueze, Azubuike Okechukwu, Dennis Bonaventure and Taiwo Awoniyi. Expected tomorrow are: David Okereke, Kingsley Michael and Orji Okonkwo. They train tomorrow at 4pm https:///8bs1R0qfnp
Hope we can get to watch this game.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
My Star game for this weekend is Libya vs South Africa.

There is nothing like watching a very crucial game for both teams even though u have nothing at stake in the game grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oasis007:
Official List

See midfielders and strikers

Better players

Denis bonaventure

Okereke

Samu

Orji okonkwo

All this ones na better players o

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
tbaba1234:
Odey and Okafor make the Swiss league team of the week.

Odey is not doing bad at all

I don tell sir basco say na the best thing to ever come out of npfl at the moment
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Icon4s:

Tell me which NPFL club wey no dey play kick and follow? grin But Enyimba plays their own with more purpose. Nothing like past Glory. Enyimba is still the most consistent club in the Land. We still have our pedigree unlike the other pedigreeless NPFL clubs that can win the league this season and battle relegation next season. grin

And as for MFM let them just be toping the "B" Table na the place wey them go see Dem be that. But once they face one Togolese club them go fall "yakata". grin

Yes we know you have the referees in your pocket home and away grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Icon4s:

There is nothing like watching a very crucial game for both teams even though u have nothing at stake in the game grin

It will give me joy if those South Africans fail to qualify for the afcon

Up Libya

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
andrew444:

Odey is not doing bad at all

I don tell sir basco say na the best thing to ever come out of npfl at the moment

Ahmed Musa just dey look you. Etebo nko? Shehu? Emem Eduok? Omerou, Mikel, Ighalo?Oga all my boys are ballers!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

Ahmed Musa just dey look you. Etebo nko? Shehu? Emem Eduok? Omerou, Mikel, Ighalo?Oga all my boys are ballers!!

At the moment Na wetin I talk

Those players first am go Europe

Abeg if them they count players wey play Epl no dey count ighalo or mikel or even omeruo ,prime Fc and Julius Berger plateau united ?

When mikel play Nigeria league say because him play plateau united ,hope you never start with this your npfl hype ?

When omeruo play npfl ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
andrew444:

At the moment Na wetin I talk

Those players first am go Europe

Abeg if them they count players wey play Epl no dey count ighalo or mikel or even omeruo ,prime Fc and Julius Berger plateau united ?

When mikel play Nigeria league say because him play plateau united ,hope you never start with this your npfl hype ?

When omeruo play npfl ?

Omerou played for sunshine stars na. So u just overlooked Etebo & Eduok BA?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Benjamin Tetteh (Sparta Prague, Czech Republic), Isaac Twum (IK Start, Norway), Kwabena Owusu (Salamanca CF, Spain), Musah Nuhu (FC St. Gallen, Switzerland), Majeed Ashimeru (FC St. Gallen, Switzerland), Kingsley Fobi (UD Ibiza, Spain), Yaw Yeboah (CD Numancia, Spain), Joseph Paintsil (KRC Genk, Belgium), Gideon Mensah (SK Sturm Graz, Austria) and Osman Bukari (AS Trencin, Slovakia).

foreign pros invited by Ghana for U23 qualifiers....ours and theirs which one has better pedigree?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
andrew444:

It will give me joy if those South Africans fail to qualify for the afcon

Up Libya

grin

SA really messed up. They started the Qualifiers with 3pts and +2 goals difference against Nigeria. But fast forward to match day 5 Nigeria qualfied with a game to spare and they (SA) will have to scale through a desert Storm to qualify. grin

They are so fond of breaking the hearts of their fans.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
gamaliel9:
Benjamin Tetteh (Sparta Prague, Czech Republic), Isaac Twum (IK Start, Norway), Kwabena Owusu (Salamanca CF, Spain), Musah Nuhu (FC St. Gallen, Switzerland), Majeed Ashimeru (FC St. Gallen, Switzerland), Kingsley Fobi (UD Ibiza, Spain), Yaw Yeboah (CD Numancia, Spain), Joseph Paintsil (KRC Genk, Belgium), Gideon Mensah (SK Sturm Graz, Austria) and Osman Bukari (AS Trencin, Slovakia).

foreign pros invited by Ghana for U23 qualifiers....ours and theirs which one has better pedigree?

We definitely have better players at this level
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Icon4s:

a match to enjoy with a bottle of Heineken cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
Icon4s:

grin

SA really messed up. They started the Qualifiers with 3pts and +2 goals difference against Nigeria. But fast forward to match day 5 Nigeria qualfied with a game to spare and they (SA) will have to scale through a desert Storm to qualify. grin

They are so fund of breaking the hearts of their fans.

Lols that's true
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
andrew444:

See midfielders and strikers

Better players

Denis bonaventure

Okereke

Samu

Orji okonkwo

All this ones na better players o

This our U23 team dey really sweet my Belle. kiss

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

Omerou played for sunshine stars na. So u just overlooked Etebo & Eduok BA?

Omeruo played in Nigeria league or sunshine junior team ?

Etebo and eduok are very okay ,but dem don first odey go Europe that's why I said at the moment
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
krattoss:
a match to enjoy with a bottle of Heineken cheesy

My brother, u just spoke my mind. Plus a pot of Ise-Ewu. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5620) (5621) (5622) (5623) (5624) (5625) (5626) ... (16182) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cromz(m), humility33(m), charlesemeka85(m), Amedino99(m), soetanoreoluwa(m), Longneck and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.