Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,016 members, 7,835,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11780013 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6355) (6356) (6357) (6358) (6359) (6360) (6361) ... (16193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2019
jihday:
ha, are you trying to say Tammy is better than Giroud??

No oooo. But we need to try new players.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 28, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

This is the NFF putting pressure on the squad. Egypt that had a stand off before the world cup. If these really are Egyptians talking they should STFU.
I don't know why pots keeps calling kettles blackies?

If at all Nigeria or super Eagles should receive any criticms, not from that racist Egyptians..

Remembered their row and standoff with mo Salah prior to world cup where they used his image rights for the team plane without his knowledge thereby instigating problems in the camp.

These guys ain't any better and I wonder why peeps here tends to asslick that bullshit.

If at all our super Eagles Is to be criticised,it should be solely from us Nigerians and no other goddamn god Forsaken nation has the right to criticize us angry

Be you who angry

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2019
ChrisKels:

Wake up from that slumber bro. Ighalo better than Mbaye Niang? Lol. Where was Ighalo when Niang was banging in goals in Russia? Whats Ighalo's pedigree compared to Niang's as a striker in Europe?

Bros if you dey compare striker to ighalo please don't compare mbaye Niang

So because ighalo had a bad World Cup you wanna use Niang World Cup goals against him ? Lol

You are very funny ,mbaye Niang highest scoring season was last season at Rennes which was 11 goals

And besides Niang is not a striker he is even more of a winger so why the comparison ?

Is it the same mbaye Niang that has never even scored 10 Seria A goals in a single season for about 6 seasons in Seria A?

I know you love dissing ighalo but you see bro find another player because you failed woefully on this one ,you really need to wake up from your slumber

Seems you are using World Cup against ighalo ,what did the so called mbaye Niang did at watford? They jumped the option to even sign him

I rest my case
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake3: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2019
andrew444:

Epl type of player because e get power ?

But if una see player wey no get power una go say e go struggle for Epl while I can list 20 players who are not physical that did well in the Epl

The EPL is about power whether you like it or not

Anthonio, Rondon, Mitrovic they are Olunga type of player and they are excelling in EPL

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2019
Earthquake3:

The EPL is about power whether you like it or not

Anthonio, Rondon, Mitrovic they are Olunga type of player and they are excelling in EPL

Just as Leroy sane is so powerful with all the muscles with of all these players have done well than him?

Just as david silva has all the muscles to succeed all this years

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake3: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2019
andrew444:

Just as Leroy sane is so powerful with all the muscles with of all these players have done well than him?

Epl is tough and physically me and you know that

That's why Bernardo Silva( I'm suprised you didn't mention him) had to spend time in the gym to buff up and play
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake3: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2019
andrew444:

Dennis Suarez hasn't played a match because he could not match EPL physicality shey you know?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Earthquake3:

Epl is tough and physically me and you know that

That's why Bernardo Silva( I'm surprised you didn't mention him) had to spend time in the gym to buff up and play

And leroy sane also spent time on the gym? Lol

You have to lie and say bernardo silva spent time in the gym and ignore leroy sane

Should i also call more players with no strenght?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2019
Earthquake3:

Dennis Suarez hasn't played a match because he could not match EPL physicality shey you know?

Denis suarez is not a good player

And unai emery didnt bother using himm

Does ozil have strenght?

Does guendozi have the strenght?

Lol

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake3: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2019
andrew444:

And leroy sane also spent time on the gym? Lol

You have to lie and say bernardo silva spent time in the gym and ignore leroy sane

Should i also call more players with no strenght?

Abeg no be EPL physicality we dey talk, Does Sane look weak to you, do you think it's about gaining muscles is strength
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Earthquake3:

Abeg no be EPL physicality we dey talk, Does Sane look weak to you, do you think it's about gaining muscles is strength

Does sane look physical to you?

Once una see truth una go change talk

All players must be like olunga abi??

Funny guy

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake3: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2019
andrew444:

Does ozil have strenght?

Lol

Guendozi falls every two minutes, Ozil is injured every three days

What more could be testament of EPL physicality?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Earthquake3:

Then wetin carrry bernardo silva go gym?

You don dey confuse your self oo

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake3: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2019
andrew444:

Does sane look physical to you?

Once una see truth una go change talk

All players must be like olunga abi??

Funny guy

Sane is strong, I don't know who you're watching

If you watch German friendlies he wrestled many players to the ground
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Earthquake3:

Sane is strong, I don't know who you're watching

If you watch German friendlies he wrestled many players to the ground

Sane is nor strong sorry

And strong doesnt play football
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake3: 10:41am On Jun 28, 2019
andrew444:

Does ozil have strenght?

Lol

Dennis Suarez was the best la masia product for a while

For Emery to say that he's struggling with the physicality to play in the EPL means that their is a difference between that of Spain and England
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2019
Earthquake3:

Guendozi falls every two minutes, Ozil is injured every three days

What more could be testament of EPL physicality?

Didnt ozil succeed in the epl?

Ozil is not injury prone so stop lying as if ozil is jack wilshere

How come have ozil played 166 games and scored 32 goals?

How come guendozi managed to play 33 epl games in his first season?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake3: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2019
andrew444:

Sane is nor strong sorry

And strong doesnt play football

How did you come to the conclusion?

I can give you clips where he wrestled players to the ground
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2019
Earthquake3:

Dennis Suarez was the best la masia product for a while

For Emery to say that he's struggling with the physicality to play in the EPL means that their is a difference between that of Spain and England

Denis suarez didnt start at la masia OGA

He started for celta B before he went to mancity then came to barca b, best la masia player right now is Sergi Roberto

Denis suarez only managed 4 games for arsenal for the sub, so thats not enough to judge him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Earthquake3:

How did you come to the conclusion?

I can give you clips where he wrestled players to the ground

So because he wrestled player to the ground means he is strong? Lol

Dont tell me you are not thegoodjoe that you want to go to youtube to being clips
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake3: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2019
andrew444:

Didnt ozil succeed in the epl?

Ozil is not injury prone so stop lying as if ozil is jack wilshere

How come have ozil played 166 games and scored 32 goals?

How come guendozi managed to play 33 epl games in his first season?

Ozil not injury prone you say?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2019
ChrisKels:

I understand where u coming from and I have never been a fan of Simon. People say he helps the defense but, is that his primary assignment as a winger? A winger that can not contribute nothing going forward, that one na winger? Simon, to me, is what I would term a poor man's Pius Ikedia, dude is all strength and no brains and he can hardly raise his head up to save his life. Abeg that boy na -1

Thqt said, sorry but, Kalu Uche has retired from the national team

Who created the chance that freed Iwobi with the keeper but was wasted after iwobi danced palongo on the ball?

Who gave the pass that freed Ighalo one on one with the goalkeeper?

Who crossed the ball that lead to the goal?

Did I hear you say strength and no brain?

The same strength and no brain singlehandedly won Gent the league for the first time in their history.

The same strength and no brain won him the second best African player in the Belgium pro League.

The same strength and no brain made him Gent Legend.

My friend, I already know where you are going.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake3: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2019
andrew444:

So because he wrestled player to the ground means he is strong? Lol

Dont tell me you are not thegoodjoe that you want to go to youtube to being clips

A player that wrestled other players to the ground is not strong, he's weak grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2019
Earthquake3:

Ozil not injury prone you say?

But how did he manage 166 epl games in almost 6 season? I guess his spirit is the one playing the games and not him

So you judge a player who miss 2 to 3 weeks once in a while as injury pronne?

If you call ozil injury prone what will you call jack wilshere?

Try and get your fact right bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2019
Humility017:

good morning.
not at all...I am not angry...

Just that I was not too pleased with Moses Simon... musa played defensively in that match too and still try create couple of chances upfront...and would have score had it been ighalo was not selfish.

now that Kalu Uche is back in the mix I fear Moses Simon may get the boot...

Moses simon was poor offensively but he got the assist. Oga, the match son end since. That assist has got to count for something
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:52am On Jun 28, 2019
Earthquake3:

A player that wrestled other players to the ground is not strong, he's weak grin

Yes sir

Please i want you to also show me clips where mitrovic and olunga have wrestled player to the ground seems they are very strong

Football no be gra gra but na brain, sane is not a strong player but a very good player
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 10:53am On Jun 28, 2019
Humility017:
ROHR WANTS NO FURTHER DISTRACTIONS AS EAGLES FOCUS ON MADAGASCAR

Super Eagles Head Coach Genort Rohr wants all the distractions caused by the dispute over allowances to be settled finally before Nigeria roll out tank against Madagascar in the last Group B clash on Sunday.

Speaking yesterday in Alexandria, the Franco-German gaffer said in as much as Nigeria has began the group phase very well, nothing should be allowed to put a wedge on Eagles good fortunes.

“I hope that the things that were decided yesterday (Wednesday) will be done so that everybody can focus on the next game (against Madagascar),” he stated.
Rohr insisted that the decision taking on Wednesday by Eagles before the game against Guinea, should help to stem any further bickery over bonuses and allowances.

Leganes of Spain defender Kenneth Omeruo’s header in the 73rd minute off the corner kick by Moses Simon was all that Nigeria needed to pick maximum points from Guinea’s Syli National and the ticket to the Round of 16.

thisday.com

I thought they said they had being paid via transfer?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2019
ChrisKels:

I understand where u coming from and I have never been a fan of Simon. People say he helps the defense but, is that his primary assignment as a winger? A winger that can not contribute nothing going forward, that one na winger? Simon, to me, is what I would term a poor man's Pius Ikedia, dude is all strength and no brains and he can hardly raise his head up to save his life. Abeg that boy na -1

Thqt said, sorry but, Kalu Uche has retired from the national team

sorry I mean Samuel Kalu the Bordeaux guy.
God bless you richly.... at least someone is reasoning rightly.
a Winger that cannot contribute upfront is that one a winger...?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2019
Humility017:

compare those players to the ones you saw the Senegalese and Mali team paraded...at the last under 20 world cup.

before I forget...pls tell Etebo to stay clear of our free kicks whenever Moses Simon is in the field playing.
Simon is a better free kick taker

You said we don't have players to draw from but I listed players that can latter come good. That's the Koko.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2019
darkelf:

Moses simon was poor offensively but he got the assist. Oga, the match son end since. That assist has got to count for something

assist via a corner kick...
after 6 attempts abi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake3: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2019
andrew444:

But how did he manage 166 epl games in almost 6 season? I guess his spirit is the one playing the games and not him

So you judge a player who miss 2 to 3 weeks once in a while as injury pronne?

If you call ozil injury prone what will you call jack wilshere?

Try and get your fact right bro

Na wa for you

I gave you full list and you're still yearning opata, Can I provide you with the number of matches he has missed?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2019
Humility017:

sorry I mean Samuel Kalu the Bordeaux guy.
God bless you richly.... at least someone is reasoning rightly.
a Winger that cannot contribute upfront is that one a winger...?

So na moses simon matter you carry for head like say you dey sell yam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6355) (6356) (6357) (6358) (6359) (6360) (6361) ... (16193) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: opes, CornOak(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.