Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11633795 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6491) (6492) (6493) (6494) (6495) (6496) (6497) ... (16139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 1:28am On Jul 07, 2019
mank1234:

False prediction again. Another 3rd placed team eliminating a group winner!

This 3rd place team of a thing is something else.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 1:34am On Jul 07, 2019
Odunayaw:
If Egyptian fans were Nigerians;

So Salah cannot even do anything, We've said it that he only thrives when they work for him

This Coach must go!

The national team must be disbanded!

We no go gree, occupy all stadiums

LWKMD! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 1:41am On Jul 07, 2019
iSlayer:

Good Idea from FIFA/CAF to expand the tournament.

Making it more unpredictable

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 1:46am On Jul 07, 2019
darkelf:

Good Idea from FIFA/CAF to expand the tournament.

Making it more unpredictable

I'm telling you.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 1:51am On Jul 07, 2019
chidexxy007:

What was Rohr's aim/reason for making that substitution.

My issue is not whether our attackers are decent or not rather about the aim of that substitution because we barely attacked again as soon as Ighalo left.. or you want to tell me Onuachu is a defensive striker thats why d sub?
Ighalo was spent and needed to be substituted. Onuachu came on to replace tired Ighalo. The coach wanted to protect our lead, as an attacker, Onuachu has more to contribute whenever we are defending, when compared with other options, that is what made him the ideal substitute. Is there anything you did not understand, should i explain more?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:54am On Jul 07, 2019
Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has insisted that Moses Simon got the nod to start ahead of Samuel Chukwueze in his side's hard-fought 3-2 win over Cameroon on Saturday evening because the Levante winger has better defensive qualities than the Villarreal starlet.

Trailing 2-1, the introduction of Chukwueze in the 61st minute changed the outcome of the game as the Super Eagles equalised before grabbing the winner five minutes after he subbed in.

''The question is easy to answer, you know when you have some offensive players like Oyongo, the left-back from Cameroon, who is coming forward all the time and you have an offensive strong player like Chukwueze but defensively not so good like Simon Moses, who plays in his club a more defensive position because they play 3-5-2,'' said Gernot Rohr at the post-match press conference attended by allnigeriasoccer.com.

''He's playing on the right or the left side, so we decided to start like this to have stability in the team and to bring in Chukwueze in the good moment. He came in after 16 minutes in the second half.

''I don't believe that it changed the result but it helped us to win and to score the two goals.''

The Super Eagles will now face South Africa on Wednesday, July 10 with a place in the semifinal at stake
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:59am On Jul 07, 2019
iSlayer:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9777082_tmpcam2646723873607727850_jpegdc18a32fc64797a14297a28887f6a0dc

See how high a skreppy coach like Amodu is on the board. *Spits*
Ahn ahn, that's harsh. He qualified us for two world cups gave us two Afcon bronze

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 3:03am On Jul 07, 2019
charlesemeka85:

Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr has insisted that Moses Simon got the nod to start ahead of Samuel Chukwueze in his side's hard-fought 3-2 win over Cameroon on Saturday evening because the Levante winger has better defensive qualities than the Villarreal starlet.

Trailing 2-1, the introduction of Chukwueze in the 61st minute changed the outcome of the game as the Super Eagles equalised before grabbing the winner five minutes after he subbed in.

''The question is easy to answer, you know when you have some offensive players like Oyongo, the left-back from Cameroon, who is coming forward all the time and you have an offensive strong player like Chukwueze but defensively not so good like Simon Moses, who plays in his club a more defensive position because they play 3-5-2,'' said Gernot Rohr at the post-match press conference attended by allnigeriasoccer.com.

''He's playing on the right or the left side, so we decided to start like this to have stability in the team and to bring in Chukwueze in the good moment. He came in after 16 minutes in the second half.

''I don't believe that it changed the result but it helped us to win and to score the two goals.''

The Super Eagles will now face South Africa on Wednesday, July 10 with a place in the semifinal at stake

I believe this reason is obvious but why bring on Simon Moses against Madagascar ahead of Chukwueze when you were chasing the game.

Simon Moses defensive qualities are good but he does not do enough as an attacking threat for me.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 3:04am On Jul 07, 2019
iSlayer:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9777082_tmpcam2646723873607727850_jpegdc18a32fc64797a14297a28887f6a0dc

See how high a skreppy coach like Amodu is on the board. *Spits*

Amodu was not a bad coach. Best indigenous super eagles coach in my opinion.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:16am On Jul 07, 2019
The statistics provided by Whoscored from the Super Eagles 3-2 win against Cameroon on Saturday evening highlighted the contributions made by the Nigerian players.

Leicester City midfielder Wilfred Ndidi had a team-high 32 passes, 26 less than the highest figure recorded by Cameroon's Michael Ngadeu-Ngadjui.

In terms of shots, two-goal hero Odion Ighalo had the most, four in total with two ending up in the back of the net.

The former Watford striker committed the most fouls with five, which proves that he was also involved in defensive duties apart from his primary role.

Porto star Chidozie recorded game-high figures in two departments, most fouled player (5) and aerial duels won (4), while Oghenekaro Etebo and Clinton N'Jie recorded a joint game-high four dribbles.

Ndidi successfully made six challenges, more than any other player on the pitch and Ola Aina was the top interceptor with seven.

Samuel Chukwueze and Alex Iwobi had a joint team-high three key passes each, one less than Cameroon's Pierre Kunde.

Michael Ngadeu-Ngadjui had the highest figure in clearances with nine, two more than the best Super Eagles player in that department William Troost-Ekong.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:29am On Jul 07, 2019
Former Nigeria international, Kadiri Ikhana, (MON) has urged Super Eagles players to face their business of playing for the national team and leave the coach, Gernot Rohr alone to equally carry out his coaching duties for which he was contracted by the Nigeria Football Federation, Completesports.com reports.

ikhana, a winner of the Africa Cup of Nations in 1980 in Lagos with the then Green Eagles, handed out this stern warning against the backdrop of some Super Eagles players’ alleged altercation with the German gaffer.

Rohr was alleged to have expressed displeasure with the Super Eagles’ poor showing in attack and defensive frailties in the ongoing AFCON 2019 in Egypt in which the three-time African Champions have managed to score two goals in three games and equally conceded the same number.

It came to a height in their last Group B match against Madagascar which the team lost 2-0, with Leon Balogun’s howler gifting Madagascar the curtain-raiser, while Wilfred Ndidi deflected in the second for the Indian Ocean country’s second goal.

Rohr allegedly told reporters his displeasure over the team’s shortcomings, with some key players taking exception to the coach’s utterances and poured venom on him, including demand for his exit as was published in some Nigerian sports dailies on Thursday.

Kadiri Ikhana says it’s not the responsibility of the players to determine Gernot Rohr’s future.

“These players should leave the coach alone,” Ikhana, a disciplinarian of a coach, fumed.

“Their duty is to play, they are professionals, big players for that matter.

“The coach was hired by the NFF, and not the players. And it is the responsibility of his employers to determine his fate based on his team’s performance.

“Asking for his sack at this time is akin to the players distracting themselves.”

The 2003 CAF Coach of The Year, following his conquest of Africa in the CAF champions League with Enyimba – the first by any Nigeria coach or club, insists there should not be much AFCON title expectation on the Super Eagles coach, stressing that the current team is one for the future.

“The 1994 squad players were together for a pretty long time. They had featured in several AFCON tournaments together before 1994.

“Check the current team, can you compare them to that of 1994? Most of them are featuring in the AFCON for the first time.

“Same goes for the coach. When was he hired? How long has he been with the team compared to previous coaches, some of who spent five or six years before success was achieved,” Ikhana posited.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:31am On Jul 07, 2019
The Super Eagles have suspended celebration following Saturday’s 3-2 win against archrivals Cameroon and will hit the training ground on Sunday morning to begin full training for their quarterfinal clash against SouthbAfrica on Wednesday, Completesports.com reports.

The three-time champions rallied back from a goal down to beat the defending champions in their second round encounter at the Alexandria Stadium.

There was massive celebration inside their dressing room and at the team’s hotel after the game, but head coach of the side, Gernot Rohr hinted that the team will get busy with training for the quarterfinal match against the Bafana Bafana of South Africa.

“We are happy with the win against Cameroon but the competition is still on and we have to continue with our training, ” Rohr told reporters after the game against Cameroon.

“Tomorrow, we will begin preparations for our quarterfinal game and later move to Cairo.”

The Super Eagles will face the South Africa at the Cairo International Stadium on Wednesday at the Cairo International Stadium.

The Bafana Bafana pipped hosts Egypt 1-0 on Saturday to reach the quarterfinals.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:34am On Jul 07, 2019
Alex Iwobi says the Super Eagles exhibited the ‘never say die’ Nigerian spirit in their hard-fought 3-2 AFCON 2019 Second Round win against defending champions, the Indomitable Lions of Cameroon, Completesports.com reports.

The Arsenal winger netted the winning goal for the Super Eagles in the encounter played at the Alexandria Stadium.

The Super Eagles looked destined to exit the competition after the Indomitable Lions turned the game around with Stephane Bahoken cancelling out Odion Ighalo’s 19th minute and Clinton Njie handing them the lead two minutes before the break.

Gernot Rohr’s side however rallied back to win the game with two second half goals by Ighalo and Iwobi.

“So many people wrote us off after the game against Madagascar, but we told ourselves that we would stand up to the challenge and bounce back, ” Iwobi stated after the game.

“Today against Cameroon, we showed the real Nigerian spirit. We fought hard against a quality side who are the defending champions. They had the game under control at some point , but we kept pushing hard and won at the end of the day.

“We will stay humble and keep working hard. We have little time to celebrate as we have to start preparations for the quarter-finals.”
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:24am On Jul 07, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 4:52am On Jul 07, 2019
[quote author=darkelf post=80008834]

You are echoing my mind.

You have just summarized my opinion of this match.

We have chosen to be blind to this simple fact[/quote ]will u keep kwayet. So Cameroon was so poor that was why we "minus u" won abi?. Radarada
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:02am On Jul 07, 2019
IronGalaxy:
i am here my Lord cool

Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 5:05am On Jul 07, 2019
darkelf:
VAR rules out crucial equalizer for England against Sweden

#Karma

that Swedish player
Sophia Yocuvson
is my favourite player in the tournament...
she is so technical and skilful......
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 5:16am On Jul 07, 2019
darkelf:
Ohh and we won without Mikel today

I hope he recovers but for his well being and not because I see him adding anything to this team
you keep running about with your shameless self. So na Mikel be your attack agenda abi. U don't have better thing to talk abeg. Go and sit down.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 5:17am On Jul 07, 2019
darkelf:
Ohh and we won without Mikel today

I hope he recovers but for his well being and not because I see him adding anything to this team
stop saying "we" cos u are not part of us Mr "I told u so". EP!

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 5:37am On Jul 07, 2019
Khaytunechi:

If hypocrisy were a god,, you would be its high priest..
If hypocrisy were a religion,, you would be its most senior Apostle..
If hypocrisy were a country,, you would be her commander in chief..
If hypocrisy were an institution,, you would be the vice chancellor..

You are the archetypal definition of double speak,, a pretender,, a fuckinggg narcissist who cares not for the good of the land but only for the validation of his pessimistic,, prejudiced,, jaundiced opinion..

I have nothing against your negative demeanor and how you're so quick to come gloat here before those boys feed you a big fat Llllll consistently,, my angst is against your trying to paint yourself up like some saint fuckingg Augustus and sounding like those calling you out are dumbb or stuff..

There is a difference between criticizing a team based solely on live,, real time performance and prophesying doom even before kickoff then coming on to gloat at the slightest hiccup screaming 'I told you so' only to turn 180degrees when things turn out right to say 'thank God I'm impressed'.. You,, sir,, are a master of the latter..
Impression kiiii you there.. Blooody pessimist.. Nigg! Geddifawkout with your double mouthed,, one breasted,, self serving,, sanctimonious,, negative energy filled self! Nonsense and hypocrisy..
darkelf come collect your sub. Darkelf is a damn f.cking self-servicer
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 5:39am On Jul 07, 2019
darkelf:
I predicted an emphatic Egypt win today but with what I have seen so far, anything can happen

And I know a lot of folks here prefer we face SA in the next stage for 2 reason:

1 So we can beat them for bragging rights. If this doesn't happen, then Naija should just hide face from SA grin cheesy

2 So that we won't have to face the host nation
stop deceiving yourself. U are not "we" we don't know u. Enemy of Naija football!!!

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 5:45am On Jul 07, 2019
darkelf:

I will reply you because of the fact that you passed your info without use of foul language

I am an optimist. You don't know me in person to conclude alright

This is a sports section and I am a fan who has a right to opinion like every other person.

If also think every other person needs to learn to be realistic. People choose what they mention on this thread, hence the hypocrisy

I said before the match that I hope Nigeria proves me wrong but I won't be banking on it because we have a poor coach and ther has been no signs of improvement from our games

We are created differently and we will always look at things differently. Its not my fault that some people can't understand the meaning of the word "opinion"
putting yourself among the list of an optimist is an insult to the true meaning of that word. Stick with your negative rhetoric and pessimistic lifestyle but I'll continue to torment u.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by austenite(m): 6:15am On Jul 07, 2019
forgiveness:

Chukwueze didn't change any game. In fact, he had no hand in the 2 goals.

The dynamic of the whole game changed after the two goals because the Camerounians began to chase the game with many players thrown forward leaving their defence exposed.

I just watched the replay now. Chukwueze barely did anything with the ball before the two goals was scored.

You said Simon was bereft in the final third. Maybe, you should watch the game again.

My brother, go and rewatch that match. His introduction changed the rhythm of that game,he distracted the Cameroonian defence a lot. They lost their composure after his introduction. That guy na baller. He made three key passes,no other player did.

10 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by naturecures: 6:21am On Jul 07, 2019
I read someone comment Chwuks did not effect our game or goals. chai.

Sentiments aside, did anyone noticed how our players were always finding Sammy? for havocs and scoring chances be made.

it is glaring that our players have their choice of player. I dare to say the moment Samuel came in, the midfielders and attackers charged up that even when Seedoff saw it he immediately made a substitution to double their defending from the left flank just because a beast was unleashed.

I'm not very versatile in soccer but I do know the best form of defence is to attack. I don't want to see our only victor moses on the bench again. Rohr can sub him for Onyekuru when he is fatigue and I trust Ndidi to shade the right back when necessary if winger could not track back on time.

Rohr must stop absorbing panics and threat from opponents, but instead he should make oppositions defenders be busy throughout, suffer them using the wings while Iwobi will free to move in the middle untill there is a goal rush.

Whenever Ighalo is tired bring in Osimehen. simple ... or does he needs a prophet to tell that?.

please Mr. Kanu must always be on the Field I saw him doing some mathematics with a coaching staff yesterday. a remembered he was a game reader in those days.

11 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2019
Egbon, please stop this Kain talk. Chukwueze's introduction got the Camerounian bench panicky and they responded immediately by bringing on Anguissa. Anguissa came in to offer more bodies in Cameroun's midfield and defence so as to keep a hold of the game but already Chuks was already drawing players out of position with his off the ball movements entering passing channels that drew about two players with him on Seedorf's new instruction thus creating that space on the right exploited by Awaziem who had all the time in the world to whip in that beauty of a cross that met the chest of musa and was put on a platter into Iggy's path and Viola!!! Nigeria equalises!

So, his immediate impact started with his off-the-ball movements before he started seeinh more of the ball and creating chances upon chances that would have fetched Ighalo four goals in all... One was that sumptuously creative pass that beat over five camerounians locating Iggy who was one on one with Onana and another was from a beautiful corner cross to Ighalo which Onana managed saved on the goal line.

So Egbon, from the moment, Chuks came in, yes, the game did change as balance was altered.

forgiveness:

Chukwueze didn't change any game. In fact, he had no hand in the 2 goals.

The dynamic of the whole game changed after the two goals because the Camerounians began to chase the game with many players thrown forward leaving their defence exposed.

I just watched the replay now. Chukwueze barely did anything with the ball before the two goals was scored.

You said Simon was bereft in the final third. Maybe, you should watch the game again.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 07, 2019
What a perfect day to boss up cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2019
iSlayer:

Agreed

Dr Congo will eliminate Madagascar

I don talk am before ,make we watch and see
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 6:52am On Jul 07, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Egbon, please stop this Kain talk. Chukwueze's introduction got the Camerounian bench panicky and they responded immediately by bringing on Anguissa. Anguissa came in to offer more bodies in Cameroun's midfield and defence so as to keep a hold of the game but already Chuks was already drawing players out of position with his off the ball movements entering passing channels that drew about two players with him on Seedorf's new instruction thus creating that space on the right exploited by Awaziem who had all the time in the world to whip in that beauty of a cross that met the chest of musa and was put on a platter into Iggy's path and Viola!!! Nigeria equalises!

So, his immediate impact started with his off-the-ball movements before he started seeinh more of the ball and creating chances upon chances that would have fetched Ighalo four goals in all... One was that sumptuously creative pass that beat over five camerounians locating Iggy who was one on one with Onana and another was from a beautiful corner cross to Ighalo which Onana managed saved on the goal line.

So Egbon, from the moment, Chuks came in, yes, the game did change as balance was altered.

Honestly I don't think he had a direct impact in us equalizing. His impact was indirect imo (i.e Seedorf bringing in Anguissa immediately we brought on Samu).
Like Forgiveness said - he started becoming dangerous when we equalized and Cameroon started pushing men forward. That's the kind of situation I feel Onyekuru would be even more lethal.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2019
charlesemeka85:
My brother I come follow dey ask whether no be the same match wey I watch cus the rave abt the guy after the match dey too much. Many who re clamoring for oshimeh once him play few matches now and don't deliver them go curse craze comot for the young man life.

The nff hired a coach so u guys should allow him do his work or better still apply for the job is there is an opening. Even if Rohr wins the afcon and get to a world cup semifinal some of una no go still dey satisfied so make una free the old man to do em job.

Also those who have been praying for the team to be disgraced out of afcon so that they will have a cause to castigated Rohr and protest for his sack should change their prayer point cus it seem that's not gonna happen. Eagles may not win the tournament but will leave with their heads high!

God bless you for this bro

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2019
Is this not what I said?

Did I say he was directly involved? I say and firmly insinuate he was indirectly involved by drawing players out of position and it worked a treat. So discarding that fact is still downplaying what his indirect involvement brought immediately he came on. Forgiveness says he was not involved at all at all... but an indirect involvement is still an involvement because it was vital. Direct involvement would mean he had a second assist(pass before the assist), assist or goal but no.... It was his off-the-ball movements drawing two players with him as he went infield centrally in the final third that created that space for Awaziem. His movements took attention away from a lurking Awaziem who came forward and sent in that cross. So even before he began seeing more of the ball, his introduction changed the tides of the game... He distracted the camerounians with his motion off the ball.

edi287:

Honestly I don't think he had a direct impact in us equalizing. His impact was indirect imo (i.e Seedorf bringing in Anguissa immediately we brought on Samu).
Like Forgiveness said - he started becoming dangerous when we equalized and Cameroon started pushing men forward. That's the kind of situation I feel Onyekuru would be even more lethal.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2019
naturecures:
I read someone comment Chwuks did not effect our game or goals. chai.

Sentiments aside, did anyone noticed how our players were always finding Sammy? for havocs and scoring chances be made.

it is glaring that our players have their choice of player. I dare to say the moment Samuel came in, the midfielders and attackers charged up that even when Seedoff saw it he immediately made a substitution to double their defending from the left flank just because a beast was unleashed.

I'm not very versatile in soccer but I do know the best form of defence is to attack. I don't want to see our only victor moses on the bench again. Rohr can sub him for Onyekuru when he is fatigue and I trust Ndidi to shade the right back when necessary if winger could not track back on time.

Rohr must stop absorbing panics and threat from opponents, but instead he should make oppositions defenders be busy throughout, suffer them using the wings while Iwobi will free to move in the middle untill there is a goal rush.

Whenever Ighalo is tired bring in Osimehen. simple ... or does he needs a prophet to tell that?.

please Mr. Kanu must always be on the Field I saw him doing some mathematics with a coaching staff yesterday. a remembered he was a game reader in those days.

don't mind forgiveness....
he does not want to accept it that samu did well...

the problem I have with many on this thread...pride will never let them eat their humble pie..

no one knows it all...even when you resolutions fails...speak and say the truth

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrKlever(m): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2019
darkelf:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O382hxJSqGw

I believe this is the match where Tijani scored a brace against SA

Sweet goals too
. OMG see nice attacking football shocked how did we get to this conservative nature under Rohr?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6491) (6492) (6493) (6494) (6495) (6496) (6497) ... (16139) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Marjoribanks, Oasis007(m), comodo, Psittacus(m), ouzo1(m), Ajd19, humility33(m), mank1234(m), gamaliel9, DrYa and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.