Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6563) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11632447 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6560) (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) (6566) ... (16138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Jarus:

I have fear about Algeria.
I prefer to meet CIV in semis. Na we we for West Africa.
should we play Algeria who ever wins that match wins the cup...
that Madagascar loss was a blessing in disguise.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Well... Lots here can honestly can tell you I am the exact opposite of your dictionary definition. That is why I am called the Supernerd.... I defy lazy definitions. I am beyond definition. [b]What a lazy attempt to salvage his inferior position.... [/b]Hahahahahaha

grin

You are Super indeed, infact I'm in Sifia Pain with your weak Jabs. LMAO!

Let me advise you Nerd. Your Emotion is your weakness and can be easily used against you. Let's stop it here, cos we are derailing already - at the rate, your Epistles would soon become a Textbook.

You are wack in the Art of Jabs. You might think you are getting to me, but in every honesty, you are simply a Clown, entertaining me and some Folks here.

I didn't christen you Nerd, you choose it as a Moniker and i am only identifying you with it coz you are proving it.

Your Intelligence has a Limit, it's gonna end up in a Trash, had been European Football Section.

It's OK Lad..... You win.

11 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 11:09am On Jul 11, 2019
Mickael2:

So how exactly is this offside?

See when Tau took the freekick he was offside, yes. But the problem is that it was Ighalo that headed the ball back to the SA player, in that case Tau's freekick is no longer the reference point.

For emphasis go and check Suarez's goal against England in the 2014 world cup, he was in an offside position when the ball was lofted forward but since Gerard headed the ball backwards then it was correctly judged to be a back pass and Suarez scored.

Back to this case Ighalo's touch was not a deflection neither was it not deliberate, so it becomes a back pass and even if the SA player was standing with our GK when the kick was taken he automatically becomes inside because it was a Nigerian that passed the ball to him. Brilliant use of VAR if you ask me

Sir Mike, God bless u! This is what I have being explaining to this dude but his over-patrotism is making him ignorance, Im still surprise forgiveness could also bring himself so low like that.
The ball is a clean goal, Not office as sir forgy regards it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2019
They are fortunate to be in that half of the draw in the lead up to the final. Our half of the draw is a lot more stronger. We had to play Cameroun for goodness' sake. Ours have been hell.

But beware of shockers shaa... Madagascar MAY surprise.

Jarus:
I think Senegal is having an easy route to final.

Uganda
Benin
now Tunisia or Madagascar.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by rabzy: 11:15am On Jul 11, 2019
Mickael2:

I can't believe this

Is moving towards the ball with the intention of playing the ball? That SA player was moving towards the far post without any intention of playing the ball na. Haba, he was not the one that contested for the ball with Ighalo, he was not obstructing Ighalo and he did not have any intention of playing the ball rather he got involved in the second sequence of events which started from when his teammate contested with Ighalo and he sent the ball backwards to him.

I think you should rest your case, you have said all that needs to be said on the matter and also showed the rule book. No pundit is even debating it anywhere except here.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:20am On Jul 11, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

You are Super indeed, infact I'm in Sifia Pain with your weak Jabs. LMAO!

Let me advise you Nerd. Your Emotion is your weakness and can be easily used against you. Let's stop it here, cos we are derailing already - at the rate, your Epistles would soon become a Textbook.

You are wack in the Art of Jabs. You might think you are getting to me, but in every honesty, you are simply a Clown, entertaining me and some Folks here.

I didn't christen you Nerd, you choose it as a Moniker and i am only identifying you with it coz you are proving it.

Your Intelligence has a Limit, it's gonna end up in a Trash, had been European Football Section.

It's OK Lad..... You win.

Ohhh now you wanna advise me? Loolll... Listen Dollophead, you already showed your dirty card by taking a hit at all nerds. So why sounding so saintly now? cheesy
I agree to the stupidity of nerds... Bill Gates and Mark were also called stupid. That's because folks like you don't see beyond what they inferior minds can comprehend. So it is understandable...

Anyway, didn't bother reading the rest of your words man... You showed yourself sh*tty already by lazily running to the stereotypdd meaning of nerd.... Do you know who a SuperNerd is?
Oya run to the internet again... Hahahahaa... It is always a trap I know Only unintelligent fellas fall into. You my Man Oasis... Are quite an oasis of dullness and vain attempts of looking so smart when you are just a bloody pseudointellectual.... smiley

Changing the channel now loser... remember that nerds rule the planet. Adios...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2019
lakesidepapa:

Sir Mike, God bless u! This is what I have being explaining to this dude but his over-patrotism is making him ignorance, Im still surprise forgiveness could also bring himself so low like that.
The ball is a clean goal, Not office as sir forgy regards it.

Maybe they changed the rule. It wasn't like this before.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2019
Mickael2:

I can't believe this

Is moving towards the ball with the intention of playing the ball? That SA player was moving towards the far post without any intention of playing the ball na. Haba, he was not the one that contested for the ball with Ighalo, he was not obstructing Ighalo and he did not have any intention of playing the ball rather he got involved in the second sequence of events which started from when his teammate contested with Ighalo and he sent the ball backwards to him.

No wahala. I got your point.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Ohhh now you wanna advise me? Loolll... Listen Dollophead, you already showed your dirty card by taking a hit at all nerds. So why sounding so saintly now? cheesy
I agree to the stupidity of nerds... Bill Gates and Mark were also called stupid. That's because folks like you don't see beyond what they inferior minds can comprehend. So it is understandable...

Anyway, didn't bother reading the rest of your words man... You showed yourself sh*tty already by lazily running to the stereotypdd meaning of nerd.... Do you know who a SuperNerd is?
Oya run to the internet again... Hahahahaa... It is always a trap I know Only unintelligent fellas fall into. You my Man Oasis... Are quite an oasis of dullness and vain attempts of looking so smart when you are just a bloody pseudointellectual.... smiley

Changing the channel now loser... remember that nerds rule the planet. Adios...

grin

Trapped..... I swear I was expecting the other stale Word. Nerd and usage of Lobotomy and Dollophead are like siamese Twins.

You are becoming a Super Dunce now. Can you give it up?! Cos only a Dunce would be regurgitating stale Words.

Super Dunce..... LMAO!

10 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2019
Some weed smokers said awaziem was a weak link grin

They won't comment on his display yesterday, they gonna wait till he slips, so that dey will crawl outta their caves to say rubbish again.

Even the ones that said awaziem can't do without a defensive winger in Simon grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Trapped..... I swear I was expecting the other stale Word. Nerd and usage of Lobotomy and Dollophead are like siamese Twins.

You are becoming a Super Dunce now. Can you give it up?! Cos only a Dunce would be the one regurgitating stale Words.

Super Dunce..... LMAO!

God says Fear Not 365 times in the Bible... I guess those words were also stale and made God a dunce. Man, you really just clap back like every other pseudointellectual out there. I bet you are under a nerd now in life... It's pathetic how hypocritical and pretentious people like you are.

Please... You are dismissed *bell rings*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2019
Thesupernerd add this to the after this to the match moment. I think Kanu need to be given a technical position with the team. He has been very supportive and impactful on the teams

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2019
Totally missed this lol.... Thanks for bringing it in. I will come up with something. Lol... Truly Kanu have been an extra head of Inspiration for this team.

Danycrusoe:
Thesupernerd add this to the after this to the match moment. I think Kanu need to be given a technical position with the team. He has been very supportive and impactful on the teams

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 11:57am On Jul 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

God says Fear Not 365 times in the Bible... I guess those words were also stale and made God a dunce. Man, you really just clap back like every other pseudointellectual out there. I bet you are under a nerd now in life... It's pathetic how hypocritical and pretentious people like you are.

Please... You are dismissed *bell rings*

grin

I won't join you in Blasphemy, but are you seeing yourself as a GOD?!

Ego, self-praising, is a clear Sign of inferiority Complex. Stop giving wrong meaning to the words, coz you are apparently exhibiting it.

Super Dunce..... LMAO.

12 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

I won't join you in Blasphemy, but are you seeing yourself as a GOD?!

Ego, self-praising, is a clear Sign of inferiority Complex. Stop giving wrong meaning to the words, coz you are apparently exhibiting it.

Super Dunce..... LMAO.

Ohhh now he runs away from his own ill-thought logic. Just as expected... Hahahahahahaha.... Abeg give it up. You are wasted now.... Go back to the job you do under a nerd. A shame you work for someone so stupid as all nerds are.... Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
this one wey nerdy and oasis dey mumu demselves here, na wetin

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
They are fortunate to be in that half of the draw in the lead up to the final. Our half of the draw is a lot more stronger. We had to play Cameroun for goodness' sake. Ours have been hell.

But beware of shockers shaa... Madagascar MAY surprise.

Madagascar may surprise Tunisia but not Senegal. If they survive Tunisia, semi is their bus stop. I don't see Madagascar in final.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
I'm enjowing the show pls go on grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
ChrisKels:
Some weed smokers said awaziem was a weak link grin

They won't comment on his display yesterday, they gonna wait till he slips, so that dey will crawl outta their caves to say rubbish again.

Even the ones that said awaziem can't do without a defensive winger in Simon grin

Awaziem may only play that role in this competition because of stability and not because he is the best. He has his weakness but we can overlook for now.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Ohhh now he runs away from his own ill-thought logic. Just as expected... Hahahahahahaha.... Abeg give it up. You are wasted now.... Go back to the job you do under a nerd. A shame you work for someone so stupid as all nerds are.... Lol

grin

Weak Jabs as usual. You are exposing your Imbecility Nerd. Some Dudes are looking up you as a Mentor here, stop disgracing them pls.

10 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
ChrisKels:
this one wey nerdy and oasis dey mumu demselves here, na wetin

grin

Sir Chris..... It's all for fun.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 12:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Starboytwo:
I'm enjowing the show pls go on grin

grin

You are not serious...... Aswear!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
Massive win yesterday though we made it harder for ourselves than it should have actually been. Awaziem and Collins great defensive performances. Iwobi best game of the tournament so far. Chukwueze what can i say about this starboy? nigeria is blessed to have such a talent pray he stays free from any serious injury and stays humble has potential to be one of our best wingers ever. kudos to alhaji musa pity his final ball often let him down. ighalo had an off day rohr shouldn't be scared to try other striking options if odion is not working out. makes us more unpredictable. shout out to king kong ekong too.

really pitied percy tau yesterday. like a snooker ball he was just entering one corner POCKET to the other grin

still on course game by game, match by match unto the next one.

Thank you God.

LET'S GO SUPER EAGLES!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
Supernerd and oasis, we are hear to talk football. If u wanna throw jabs at each other open a thread for that. We are not interested in all these battle for supremacy of whatever kind.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Sir Chris..... It's all for fun.
Bros drink water you go dey alright cheesy

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
M7even:
Supernerd and oasis, we are hear to talk football. If u wanna throw jabs at each other open a thread for that. We are not interested in all these battle for supremacy of whatever kind.

Apologies Fams..... It does happen once in a while. No ill-feeling towards SuperNerd. He's a great Guy and like the Rest, I do enjoy him as well.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
forgiveness:

Una don start oooo. No super eagles controls the ball like Chukwueze.

Make I understand you well. Explain yourself.

The usual suspects with OVER HYPE have started again. But then it's allowed they are fanatical and therefore rational has been completely lost.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
nelszx:

Bros drink water you go dey alright cheesy

grin

Thanks Buddy..... It's really quenching!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

Weak Jabs as usual. You are exposing your Imbecility Nerd. Some Dudes are looking up you as a Mentor here, stop disgracing them pls.

Lol....

Mentor? Thought you said Nerds are stupid... How come a stupid person has Mentees? Make up your damn unintelligent mind, Oasis... Lol

Boring man..... He's mentally exhausted now. Just a little puncture in your logic and you retreat. Guess I can now finally change this boring channel....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Oasis007:

grin

...... But the SuperKid thinks otherwise. Instead of him to accept he's wrong for allowing Emotion to becloud his Understandings of the Message, he's forming ITK with Gibberish.

Who cares?! Do People really think Life begins and ends on Nairaland?!

Unfortunately some people who are Superdelusuional do.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Lol....

Mentor? Thought you said Nerds are stupid... How come a stupid person has Mentees? Make up your damn unintelligent mind, Oasis... Lol

Boring man..... He's mentally exhausted now. Just a little puncture in your logic and you retreat. Guess I can now finally change this boring channel....

grin

You no dey tired?! Seem your Ego is being dragged in the Mud?!

Take a Chill Pill Nerd, we are derailing, and you should learn to take a break from Jabs' throwing at the right time.

Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
komekn:

Unfortunately some people who are Superdelusuional do.

grin

LMAO!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6560) (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) (6566) ... (16138) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mowah, ThanosKilla(m), elyte89, typicalgamer(m), opes, chrisooblog, sojious, 123jamessmith, TheGoodJoe(m), Princezibk, Toylove, Lyster360 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.