Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11740240 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6751) (6752) (6753) (6754) (6755) (6756) (6757) ... (16176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Earthquake1:

Lacazette is stronger, fitter, combines more, defends better in the air and on the ground but unfortunately is not as clinical as Aubamayeng

If Aubamayeng does not score he is useless in a match

Both are world class finishers. Auba is just faster. In fact if I had to pick one to finish a chance it would be Laca '"blood clot' Zet grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
edi287:

At least the UK get database to confirm if he's lying or not.

Apart from the automatic birth data capture.

The minute you play local football at age 5/6/7 you are registered with the local league candidates all your stats are recorded.

Unlike Nigeria.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

Both are world class finishers. Auba is just faster. In fact if I had to pick one to finish a chance it would be Laca '"blood clot' Zet grin

Aubamayeng is more instinctive, Lacazette makes hardwork of his goals
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Humility017:

sometimes your talk eehhh.
only God knows where you get those words from....

if you were the super eagles coach...on your first match player happens to score the only goal that earned your team victory despite the eye brows been raised when you appointed as coach...
then after during the qualifiers he continues with the scoring spree...

you've watched him in training and you know what he can offer and you know of his potentials...

will swiftly forsake such a player all because he was having a tough club career...?

you think you watch or know the German league more than Rohr?
same question I wanna ask forgiveness?

the German and French league ..tends to be Rohr's favourites... so trust me any good player from that league will always be called by the old franco-German coach....

please next time whenever you wanna argue for a player like Ujah leave Nacho out of it...he is not the cause of the player national call ups misfortune.
*thanks

You really are an Uncle Tom, garnished with colonial mentality and big dose of inferiority complex in comparison to white people.

So because Rohr was born in Germany donkey years ago but has never coached a team in Germany and has been coaching Football in Africa for a decade. He is an authority on German football.

And in your small mind he knows more about German football than anybody else. Chei !!! you fall my hand.

There are many club scouts, German based football agents , Recruitment heads that know way more than him. Some of those scouts and agents are African but because they are Black you will dismiss them and accept Rohr your oyibo master.

With all your education your mentality is still in bondage to the white man, that's pathetic. I shame for you.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Earthquake1:

Aubamayeng is Kane, Ighalo type of player, 'give me let me score'
Kane does all Laca can at a higher level. Not as technically gifted mind you. But he can bully CBs, Link up play, better movement, etc.
Laca is physically poor. You can't be that if you're as short as he is.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
Samu signs for Roc Nation Sports Agency...check the Roc sign he threw up there.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
komekn:

You really are an Uncle Tom, garnished with colonial mentality and big dose of inferiority complex in comparison to white people.

So because Rohr was born in Germany donkey years ago but has never coached a team in Germany and has been coaching Football in Africa for a decade. He is an authority on German football.

And in your small mind he knows more about German football than anybody else. Chei !!! you fall my hand.

There are many club scouts, German based football agents , Recruitment heads that know way more than him. Some of those scouts and agents are African but because they are Black you will dismiss them and accept Rohr your oyibo master.

With all your education your mentality is still in bondage to the white man, that's pathetic. I shame for you.
says a fellow who watches only English football....
if I were in your shoes...I doubt I will be that daft when it comes to knowledge of European leagues...

everyone here know of your parochial mindset when it comes to analysing and rating talents....

you reason my post wrongly all because you wanna quickly showcase your use of words... simply put the man watches German and French football more than you...

obviously the scouts you mentioned does so even more than club managers...because that's their job.

you can't tell me a Nigeria will be the in the French or German league and rohr will not be aware of his exploits...
mind you rohr has scouts working for him....

I doubt you know half of what the man knows....

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Leicester city sign 16 year old Nigerian-American Keeper, Chituru Odunze.

He has played for US under 17.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Earthquake1:

Lacazette is stronger, fitter, combines more, defends better in the air and on the ground but unfortunately is not as clinical as Aubamayeng

If Aubamayeng does not score he is useless in a match
you got it all right until you said laca ain't clinical. Of the two, laca is the best finisher... till date ,I still don't know his favorite leg
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Earthquake1:

Lacazette is a good team player, he does hold ups, flicks, dummy runs, he even goes to AM to bring the ball

Many of Auba's goals are due to the hardwork of Lacazette
you are spot on with these. Laca played more of the link up role than scoring goals last season. Without laca ,I don't think Auba would have scored up to that amount of goals
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Danielnino00:

Fixed..

physiology says when you focus too much on the negativity, its difficult to see the positivity...

Psychology or philosophy? Which one...

Are you sure it is physiology?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
On Henry Onyekuru....

While we await the lad's next move be it to MONACO or elsewhere or to stay put at Gala... This is just a reminder of his quality.

According to Whoscored stats:

"Henry Onyekuru: Only Mbaye Diagne (24) scored more clear-cut goalscoring opportunities than
@henryconyekuru (13) in the Super Lig last season." #Lethal #Clinical

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 9:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
soetanoreoluwa:

Its psychology cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
mostob:
you got it all right until you said laca ain't clinical. Of the two, laca is the best finisher... till date ,I still don't know his favorite leg

grin False, I dont think Lacazette has outscored Aubamayeng any season in his career
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
edi287:

Kane does all Laca can at a higher level. Not as technically gifted mind you. But he can bully CBs, Link up play, better movement, etc.
Laca is physically poor. You can't be that if you're as short as he is.

Wtf!! Do you watch Arsenal?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
komekn:

Lol ogbeni cool down
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
Earthquake1:

Wtf!! Do you watch Arsenal?
Do you?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Earthquake1:

grin False, I dont think Lacazette has outscored Aubamayeng any season in his career
ok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
komekn:

And u are one of them? Bhuhahahaha

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Make em get out abeg
TheSuperNerd:
On Henry Onyekuru....

While we await the lad's next move be it to MONACO or elsewhere or to stay put at Gala... This is just a reminder of his quality.

According to Whoscored stats:

"Henry Onyekuru: Only Mbaye Diagne (24) scored more clear-cut goalscoring opportunities than
@henryconyekuru (13) in the Super Lig last season." #Lethal #Clinical

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
edi287:

Do you?

I watched every match last season
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
soetanoreoluwa:

psychology.. grin ..Twas a typo...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Humility017:

says a fellow who watches only English football....
if I were in your shoes...I doubt I will be that daft when it comes to knowledge of European leagues...

everyone here know of your parochial mindset when it comes to analysing and rating talents....

you reason my post wrongly all because you wanna quickly showcase your use of words... simply put the man watches German and French football more than you...

obviously the scouts you mentioned does so even more than club managers...because that's their job.

you can't tell me a Nigeria will be the in the French or German league and rohr will not be aware of his exploits...
mind you rohr has scouts working for him....

I doubt you know half of what the man knows....

That boy is knavish, and the little minds in here, maybe due to poor education and lack of exposure always get wowed by his phantasmagorical juxtaposed wordings which are most times malapropilly made up. See how he guilefully shifted the debate from himself to agents and scouts. Simple question was, "do u know the German leagues better than Rohr?" Instead of answering, he circumvented it, and turned around to make it an African mentality and agent/scout dung. That boy is cunning and I laugh real hard when the petty minds in here go gaga when he does his usual bragging, well mentality they say, are so poor in some persons.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Most expensive African players in the Premier League: Nicolas Pepe (£72m)
Riyad Mahrez (£60m)
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£56.1m)
Naby Keita (£52.75m)
Mohamed Salah (£36.9m)

When will a Nigerian make the list
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Danielnino00:
Most expensive African players in the Premier League:
Nicolas Pepe (£72m)

Riyad Mahrez (£60m)

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (£56.1m)

Naby Keita (£52.75m)

Mohamed Salah (£36.9m)

When will a Nigerian make the list

2 seasons from now.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
charlesemeka85:
Make em get out abeg
Lol see painment grin grin

Buh las las Onyekuru na mumu oo, if the news was anything to go by
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
I don hate the guy
ChrisKels:

Lol see painment grin grin

Buh las las Onyekuru na mumu oo, if the news was anything to go by
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
Bolowolowo:
Ladies and Gents, our boy Big Vic is truly in good hands. Hands down, best Nigerian transfer in a long while.
add Osaze too
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Earthquake1:

I watched every match last season
And you didn't notice that Lacazette and Auba's lack of presence upfront was responsible for Arsenal's poor away record?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
edi287:

And you didn't notice that Lacazette and Auba's lack of presence upfront was responsible for Arsenal's poor away record?

Lacazette didn't lack presence and Arsenal's poor away record was due to their jittery defense
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
elyte89:

Its psychology cool

Issokay, fear catch me...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Danielnino00:

psychology.. grin ..Twas a typo...

Lol grin..i want to start asking you questions Niyen o. �

(1) (2) (3) ... (6751) (6752) (6753) (6754) (6755) (6756) (6757) ... (16176) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Christinu2, elyte89 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.