Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11861110 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6783) (6784) (6785) (6786) (6787) (6788) (6789) ... (16249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
gustav25:
2 seconds one werey go begin sing Kayode , Ramon Azeez and Ajagun

Mtcheeeeew.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
andrew444:

Ogu is the only player from isreal league okay so stop saying players.

Scottish league is lowly rated if na that one you want talk, but i still have no problem is rohr invites him

Name the Nordic leagues we have invited players from apart from isreal league and maybe denmark, denmark is even a better league than scotland self

The worst league we have invited players from is isreal and its just few below scotland

The aribo is not even the best option we are having self , we have better options , someone said he his just like a tall etebo

We have another midfielder who plays for dynamo zagreb but my friend charlesemeka will not see that one o because of his love for aribo

If na by league scotland league is CRAP

forget about the league Aribo plays for the dude is better than the league the guy can spend one more season in the league at Least his move from league 1 to Scottish league is remarkable not players that move from to Turkish league if he has better offer we would have moved to a better club in my opinion he better and an upgrade to etebo .. he offers more attack wise also defensively his performance is already noticed in Scotland already his performance will be a great boom that rohr can jex ignored
N.B osigwe kept a clean sheet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
andrew444:

Ogu is the only player from isreal league okay so stop saying players.

Scottish league is lowly rated if na that one you want talk, but i still have no problem is rohr invites him

Name the Nordic leagues we have invited players from apart from isreal league and maybe denmark, denmark is even a better league than scotland self

The worst league we have invited players from is isreal and its just few below scotland

The aribo is not even the best option we are having self , we have better options , someone said he his just like a tall etebo

We have another midfielder who plays for dynamo zagreb but my friend charlesemeka will not see that one o because of his love for aribo

If na by league scotland league is CRAP

forget about the league Aribo plays for the dude is better than the league the guy can spend one more season in the league at Least his move from league 1 to Scottish league is remarkable not players that move from to Turkish league if he has better offer we would have moved to a better club in my opinion he is better and an upgrade to etebo .. he offers more attack wise also defensively his performance is already noticed in Scotland already his performance will be a great boom that rohr can jex ignored

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
sheyishemba:

forget about the league Aribo plays for the dude is better than the league the guy can spend one more season in the league at Least his move from league 1 to Scottish league is remarkable not players that move from to Turkish league if he has better offer we would have moved to a better club in my opinion he is better and an upgrade to etebo .. he offers more attack wise also defensively his performance is already noticed in Scotland already his performance will be a great boom that rohr can jex ignored

Lol no wahala
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
The definition of overhype

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eartquake1:

Rooney overhype?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 6:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
forgiveness:

Jesus told people about the state of their hearts. I didn't add or subtract anything, I just told him what the state of his heart will bring upon himself.

Did I wish Nwakali's downfall? No...
that is not scriptural besides that you wished that people will witness his downfall is that Christ like?

Even if for argument sake he offended you didn't Jesus say you should pray for your enemies and those who curse you?

You don't rate nwakali and you are not afraid to state it nobody has abused you for that so why are you insulting someone for expressing a contrary opinion or is Larry your brother?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
forgiveness:

Rooney overhype?

Rooney was the only one that was nearest to his price
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
So i read in todays edition of completesport paper
that OYEKURU had agreed personal term with MONACO, and set for move

how true is it?
CC Tbaba1234, Joebie, Thesupernerd, Charlesemekagrin and others

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
chrisooblog:
that is not scriptural besides that you wished that people will witness his downfall is that Christ like?

Even if for argument sake he offended you didn't Jesus say you should pray for your enemies and those who curse you?

You don't rate nwakali and you are not afraid to state it nobody has abused you for that so why are you insulting someone for expressing a contrary opinion or is Larry your brother?

What is not scriptural? I didn't wish him anything.

If you are happy one is going down then you should expect that on yourself. That's all.

If his heart is clean, why worry?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eartquake1:

Rooney was the only one that was nearest to his price

Sterling is also hype! I see.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eartquake1:
Rooney , Sterling and wan bissaka are definitely not overhyped.
They are worth every penny

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Baba u Sabi watch Ball abeg. Forget pple wey dey watch back of TV
sheyishemba:

forget about the league Aribo plays for the dude is better than the league the guy can spend one more season in the league at Least his move from league 1 to Scottish league is remarkable not players that move from to Turkish league if he has better offer we would have moved to a better club in my opinion he better and an upgrade to etebo .. he offers more attack wise also defensively his performance is already noticed in Scotland already his performance will be a great boom that rohr can jex ignored
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
Saw it online yesterday. His preference was gala but Everton wants to sell outright with the Turkish club reluctant to come up with the fee demanded by the English side.

Deal have been agreed 12m euros with add on while onyekuru seem to have also agreed personal terms with monaco
do4luv14:

how true is it?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
Rooney was worth every penny united paid to get him from the toffess
forgiveness:

Rooney overhype?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hahahahahaha Gustav u no go kii me with laughter
gustav25:
2 seconds one werey go begin sing Kayode , Ramon Azeez and Ajagun
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
do4luv14:

how true is it?

I heard that he might still move to Monaco.

His preference is Galatasaray but Everton want to sell. Galatasaray can only afford to take him on loan.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eartquake1:

Please remove rooney there

Even cr7 and messi respect this guy rooney

And please sterling is no more overhyped okay

Sterling have even done more than hazard in the past 2 seasons in the epl, but yet na only hazard name we go dey hear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Xavier Amaechi on the bench for hamburg. I pray he has a glorious debut today hopefully
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kenneth Omeruo has urged Samuel Chukwueze to accept a move to the Premier League.

The 20-year-old continued his excellent form with Villarreal last season by contributing to Nigeria's run to the semi-finals of the African Cup of Nations.

Chukwueze became the youngest goalscorer at the tournament's 2019 edition when his strike helped the Super Eagles knockout South Africa at the quarter-final stage.

Prominent sports agency Roc Nation Sports, partly owned by hip-hop mogul Jay-Z, have recognised Chukwueze's profound talent, announcing last week that they would manage the left-footed winger.

A move to the Premier League has been mooted for Chukwueze, with Liverpool and Manchester City interested in his services.

And Chelsea defender and fellow Nigeria international Omeruo believes his teammate should take his chance to move to the English top-flight.

Omeruo told tribalfootball.com: "If a Premier league club makes an offer for Samuel Chukwueze, of course, every player wants to play in the Premier League and it will be great for him.

"He should take it as long that the contract is favourable and he makes a lot of money out of it."

Chukwueze was exhilarating to watch in his breakthrough season with the Yellow Submarine.

The youngster displayed his immense potential with impressive performances against Real Madrid and Barcelona.

And Omeruo, who spent last season on loan at Leganes, says other Nigerian footballers are capable of succeeding in Spain.

He added: "Yes I see more Nigerian young players coming to La Liga and making a mark for themselves. Chukwueze has proved it.

"He is young and very talented player. He is very dangerous to play against. So, I think it is possible for young Nigerian players to succeed in the La Liga."
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
forgiveness:

What is not scriptural? I didn't wish him anything.

If you are happy one is going down then you should expect that on yourself. That's all.

If his heart is clean, why worry?

You said the world will celebrate his downfall please where did he say he wished downfall for Larry? You are not truly Christian if you cannot be christ-like and you try to justify insults with oh the other person is just as guilty. Even at that two wrongs don't make a right
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
chrisooblog:

You said the world will celebrate his downfall please where did he say he wished downfall for Larry? You are not truly Christian if you cannot be christ-like and you try to justify insults with oh the other person is just as guilty. Even at that two wrongs don't make a right

As he was celebrating his downfall. Do to people as you want them to do to you.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by rabzy: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
forgiveness:

Jesus told people about the state of their hearts. I didn't add or subtract anything, I just told him what the state of his heart will bring upon himself.

Did I wish Nwakali's downfall? No...

This is serious stubbornness...not nice and you have a penchant for assuming Jesus role and powers...kinda

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
rabzy:

This is serious stubbornness...not nice and you have a penchant for assuming Jesus role and powers...kinda

It's the truth. What one wishes others will befall one. Simple truth.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eartquake1:

Carroll and Drinkwater are the only one I can say are truly over hyped.... Shaw had injury troubles so I can't say...
As for Maguire he is good but not worth that amount paid for him.. Leicester just took advantage of the inflated transfer market..

Jordan Pickford too was over priced!!
The rest are okay to me..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by rabzy: 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
forgiveness:

It's the truth. What one wishes others will befall one. Simple truth.

Not always true...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
rabzy:

Not always true...

Different faith. No problem.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
andrew444:

Please remove rooney there

Even cr7 and messi respect this guy rooney

And please sterling is no more overhyped okay

Sterling have even done more than hazard in the past 2 seasons in the epl, but yet na only hazard name we go dey hear

Seriously!? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
forgiveness:

As he was celebrating his downfall. Do to people as you want them to do to you.

You still have not shown where he said he celebrated anybody's downfall it should not be hard to pull up that quotation

Learn to live as you preach because it is how you behave that you convince people to turn to Christ not just words

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
Eartquake1:
If you're interested for your personal art dm me

From begging on a faceless sports forum to "drawing". grin grin. My brother I dey hail you. All hustle na hustle.

E no go better for Buhari shaa grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
forgiveness:

Seriously!? grin

Yop
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Danielnino00:

Carroll and Drinkwater are the only one I can say are truly over hyped.... Shaw had injury troubles so I can't say...
As for Maguire he is good but not worth that amount paid for him.. Leicester just took advantage of the inflated transfer market..

Jordan Pickford too was over priced!!
The rest are okay to me..

Pickford is okay for 30 million

Put him in liverpool or mancity, they will still win the champions league and epl

Hope you know he is england 1st choice

(1) (2) (3) ... (6783) (6784) (6785) (6786) (6787) (6788) (6789) ... (16249) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WHOSEMAN(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.