Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11922251 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6781) (6782) (6783) (6784) (6785) (6786) (6787) ... (16331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2019
isan:
showing off girls or anything will not reduce or add their talent

Go and read the story of Lukaku and you will find you will change that notion you have.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2019
isan:
showing off girls or anything will not reduce or add their talent

You underestimate the potency of women in the destruction of young stars.

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
safarigirl:

If this is coming from Safarigirl herself, then women are to be handled with wisdom (I don't want to say that they are dangerous, grin grin grin).
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
komekn:

In the first place we are looking at INVITATION it's after performance we can have SELECTION.

If we can players coming from the Nordic leagues and even lsreali leagues. Then him playing for Rangers should not be an issue. Otherwise that's simple hypocrisy and double standard.

I have watched Aribo and I think he can bring a decent passing range, aggressive determination and some physicality but outstanding skill, technicality and being a CM to control the midfield for me a big NO.

You need different types of players to make a good team. He reminds me of Dickson Etuhu and Seyi Olifinjana who is now an academy coach at Wolves.

Ogu is the only player from isreal league okay so stop saying players.

Scottish league is lowly rated if na that one you want talk, but i still have no problem is rohr invites him

Name the Nordic leagues we have invited players from apart from isreal league and maybe denmark, denmark is even a better league than scotland self

The worst league we have invited players from is isreal and its just few below scotland

The aribo is not even the best option we are having self , we have better options , someone said he his just like a tall etebo

We have another midfielder who plays for dynamo zagreb but my friend charlesemeka will not see that one o because of his love for aribo

If na by league scotland league is CRAP
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
safarigirl:

Hmmm i dont really beleive sha but maybe i will beleive you because you are a woman, you should know better
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
your midfielder in zagreb wey dey hug bench any how abi? kontinue!
andrew444:

Scottish league is lowly rated if na that one you want talk, but i still have no problem is rohr invites him

Name the Nordic leagues we have invited players from apart from isreal league and maybe denmark, denmark is even a better league than scotland self

The worst league we have invited players from is isreal and its just few below scotland

The aribo is not even the best option we are having self , we have better options , someone said he his just like a tall etebo

We have another midfielder who plays for dynamo zagreb but my friend charlesemeka will not see that one o because of his love for aribo

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
kayode don finally find em level
cc forgiveness cool

Turkish Super Lig side Kayserispor are closing in on a deal to sign Nigeria international Olarenwaju Kayode.

Sports daily Fanatik writes on its website that the former Manchester City striker is set to be unveiled by Kayserispor this week subject to the player passing a medical.

It is claimed that Ukrainian champions Shakhtar Donetsk have agreed to loan out Kayode to the Turkish side for the whole of the 2019-2020 season.

The former Golden Eaglets and Flying Eagles star joined Manchester City in the summer of 2017 following his exploits in the Austrian Bundesliga with Austria Vienna but departed the Premier League champions a year later without playing an official game

Having impressed while on loan in the second half of the 2017-2018 campaign, he was signed on a permanent basis last summer but struggled for game time last season.

Kayode has a contract with Shakhtar Donetsk until June 30, 2023.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
and the same scrappy league which efe ambrose played in and had over 50 caps in the national team. hahahahahahahaha
andrew444:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
charlesemeka85:
your midfielder in zagreb wey dey hug bench any how abi? kontinue!

Alright i have not followed the guy, he is a nigeria player which one be my midfielder, if na bench him det stay then we dont need him period, but i will find out if you are lying, just the way you try to discredit ZUBY

Even the aribo you have been telling us about you dont even know about him self, someone said he is a taller etebo and you agreed, that means you have not been watching him but giving us different stories here because you said he offers something different but he doesnt.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
charlesemeka85:
and the same scrappy league which efe ambrose played in and had over 50 caps in the national team. hahahahahahahaha

Am a fan of efe ambrose

Who was better than efe ambrose during keshi time? NOBODY

Name the person?

Keshi wey dey call players from mumu league ,efe ambrose just be like say na madrid e dey play then

And mind you efe have 51 caps, half of those caps came from bayelsa united/ kaduna and ashdod of isreal
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
isn't etebo one of the best midfielders we can boast of in europe? if a player who just left league 1 football few weeks ago is as good as etebo that means he has alot of promise and potentials and good enough for us hahahahahahahha! na sentiment make us dey deceive ourselves say we get worldclass players where in the actual sense what he have are average players who are working hard to get better. Kontinue!
andrew444:

Alright i have not followed the guy, he is a nigeria player which one be my midfielder, if na bench him det stay then we dont need him period, but i will find out if you are lying, just the way you try to discredit ZUBY

Even the aribo you have been telling us about you dont even know about him self, someone said he is a taller etebo and you agreed, that means you have not been watching him but giving us different stories here because you said he offers something different but he doesnt.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
safarigirl:

A woman can either be your destruction or your redemption. It works both ways. After all, behind every great man is a great woman. It is just being with the right person who can make you better.

I also think you are placing too much emphasis when concerned with young stars. I think it is being around the wrong circle that mostly affects them. If your circle is strong they won't let you make certain mistakes because they know what is at risk.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
charlesemeka85:
isn't etebo one of the best midfielders we can boast of in europe? if a player who just left league 1 football few weeks ago is as good as etebo that means he has alot of promise and potentials and good enough for us hahahahahahahha! na sentiment make us dey deceive ourselves say we get worldclass players where in the actual sense what he have are average players who are working hard to get better. Kontinue!

Make point and stop covering it with laff, when did i call world class player here?

You dont even have anything to say, you no fit give me good point na laff you dey laff

Dem say a taller version of etebo doesnt mean he is as good as etebo

Alright
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

A woman can either be your destruction or your redemption. It works both ways. After all, behind every great man is a great woman. It is just being with the right person who can make you better.

I also think you are placing too much emphasis when concerned with young stars. I think it is being around the wrong circle that mostly affects them. If your circle is strong they won't let you make certain mistakes because they know what is at risk.

Flashing one woman is different from jumping from Kayla to Kathy like what abounds. Ndidi's case is different from Iwobi or Kelechi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
charlesemeka85:

cc forgiveness cool

Turkish Super Lig side Kayserispor are closing in on a deal to sign Nigeria international Olarenwaju Kayode.

Sports daily Fanatik writes on its website that the former Manchester City striker is set to be unveiled by Kayserispor this week subject to the player passing a medical.

It is claimed that Ukrainian champions Shakhtar Donetsk have agreed to loan out Kayode to the Turkish side for the whole of the 2019-2020 season.

The former Golden Eaglets and Flying Eagles star joined Manchester City in the summer of 2017 following his exploits in the Austrian Bundesliga with Austria Vienna but departed the Premier League champions a year later without playing an official game

Having impressed while on loan in the second half of the 2017-2018 campaign, he was signed on a permanent basis last summer but struggled for game time last season.

What do you mean by level?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
which point you wan make i give you again when i have already given you one?

if aribo is as good as etebo then he is as well good enough for our team hoooooooha! etebo and ndidi re the best midfielders we can boast of currently in europe so if aribo is as good as one of them then his addition will be a welcomed development
andrew444:

Make point and stop covering it with laff, when did i call world class player here?

You dont even have anything to say, you no fit give me good point na laff you dey laff

Dem say a taller version of etebo doesnt mean he is as good as etebo

Alright

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
forgiveness:

What do you mean by level?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
charlesemeka85:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Explain yourself.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
safarigirl:

Flashing one woman is different from jumping from Kayla to Kathy like what abounds. Ndidi's case is different from Iwobi or Kelechi

See in all honesty I am more concerned with the guy who elects to go with one woman than the womanizer. The player is just that. He derives joy from tasting out of different pots but the one woman man is the guy that concerns me. What type of woman is she? Does she make him better or is she a liability? Either answer will make a dramatic impact on what the player will become. I can name so many celebrities that were brought down by the so called woman they loved.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

See in all honesty I am more concerned with the guy who elects to go with one woman than the womanizer. The player is just that. He derives joy from tasting out of different pots but the one woman man is the guy that concerns me. What type of woman is she? Does she make him better or is she a liability? Either answer will make a dramatic impact on what the player will become. I can name so many celebrities that were brought down by the so called woman they loved.
tasting from different pots will eventually lead to typhoid and tummy aches, now, staying with one woman will not

Most players with one woman are not with liabilities, most of the women knew them before they became anything, so, money wasn't the motivation. Those ones hopping from one woman to another are the ones following money hungry liabilities, because most of these women are with them for the money
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 1:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
charlesemeka85:
which point you wan make i give you again when i have already given you one?

if aribo is as good as etebo then he is as well good enough for our team hoooooooha! etebo and ndidi re the best midfielders we can boast of currently in europe so if aribo is as good as one of them then his addition will be a welcomed development

Alright sir

But etebo need to leave that championship after this season
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
charlesemeka85:

cc forgiveness cool

grin his agent tried to use the excuse of him playing for a champions league team to try and get him back into the SE . lol...
"Iwobi is the only player playing at a higher level than Kayode" cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
andrew444:

Alright sir

But etebo need to leave that championship after this season

If Stoke city can't get promotion this season he should leave...The only thing he will enjoy in the championship is money...no improvement in his game.
He was our best midfielder at the AFCON but I didn't see any improvement in his game.. The Etebo of the Olympics team is even better than this...

IMO he still doesn't know how to fully utilize his talent.. With his pace and energy, he could be our Ngolo Kante in that b2b role...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Danielnino00:

If Stoke city can't get promotion this season he should leave...The only thing he will enjoy in the championship is money...no improvement in his game.
He was our best midfielder at the AFCON but I didn't see any improvement in his game.. The Etebo of the Olympics team is even better than this...

IMO he still doesn't know how to fully utilize his talent.. With his pace and energy, he could be our Ngolo Kante in that b2b role...

Agreed bro

Everything you said is the fact

I no trust our players with money issues, dude should be comfortable there the way i am seeing, lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Danielnino00:

grin his agent tried to use the excuse of him playing for a champions league team to try and get him back into the SE . lol...
"Iwobi is the only player playing at a higher level than Kayode" cheesy

May your downfall be the joy of the world.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
safarigirl:
tasting from different pots will eventually lead to typhoid and tummy aches, now, staying with one woman will not

Most players with one woman are not with liabilities, most of the women knew them before they became anything, so, money wasn't the motivation. Those ones hopping from one woman to another are the ones following money hungry liabilities, because most of these women are with them for the money

Come on now, we are being a bit naive here. Couples cheat on each other and bring back diseases all the time. Both men and women. So you can't exempt a woman just because you think she is the 'only' woman.

I remember you getting on Iwobi over one babe like that na grin

You can't guarantee me that every single woman will show refrain. That is like telling me that I should walk outside and marry the first woman I see because all are perfect when they are the only woman in your life. You have to ask who really loves you and who just wants to be rich. Remember this woman will be privileged to sensitive material that can either make you or mar you. There is a thing as a wrong selection or wrong matching in couples.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by witorwitoutyou(m): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
forgiveness:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......c curse..dem finish dis guy danielninh00 grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
witorwitoutyou:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......c curse..dem finish dis guy danielninh00 grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's what he wishes others. If it's a curse then he needs to renew his soul.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tglobal(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
forgiveness:

You just wished him two things

1. Downfall
2. That the world should rejoice in his downfall

Continue.......
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tglobal(m): 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
forgiveness:

It's what he wishes others. If it's a curse then he needs to renew his soul.

same thing you just wished him?

bros, based on your wish for him, you also need to renew your soul

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
forgiveness this is unbecoming of you. you say you are a christian did Jesus curse any human being whether they liked him or not? you have said you don't rate nwakili has anyone cursed your lineage because of that? guy for real you have anger issues

forgiveness:

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

Come on now, we are being a bit naive here. Couples cheat on each other and bring back diseases all the time. Both men and women. So you can't exempt a woman just because you think she is the 'only' woman.

I remember you getting on Iwobi over one babe like that na grin

You can't guarantee me that every single woman will show refrain. That is like telling me that I should walk outside and marry the first woman I see because all are perfect when they are the only woman in your life. You have to ask who really loves you and who just wants to be rich. Remember this woman will be privileged to sensitive material that can either make you or mar you. There is a thing as a wrong selection or wrong matching in couples.

I am not talking about sex here o.

This has nothing to do with sex and diseases, that is not what I meant when I said multiple women will bring typhoid. Every human being has a certain energy they csrry around. Some have good energy and some have bad energy. some people bring you good luck and others bring you bad luck.

The more women one enters into intimate relationships with, the higher the chances of being exposed to negative energy and having your life upside down

(1) (2) (3) ... (6781) (6782) (6783) (6784) (6785) (6786) (6787) ... (16331) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: viccy12 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.