Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11612392 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7312) (7313) (7314) (7315) (7316) (7317) (7318) ... (16126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mummyson26(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
ThanosKilla:

Yeah right. I think that was the match in which Vivienne Foe slumped and died.
No! He slumped during d semifinal clash against Colombia
D Brazil game was thier opening game
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
andrew444:
Brazil using complete line up

Look at the old men like thiago silva in and alves in the brazillian team but once a nigeria play is 30 or past some people for here to say e 2 old like say e get certain age restriction for national team
Compare the clubs our own old men are playing at, to the clubs the Brazilian old men are playing in, as well as the level they are playing.

Thank you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
He missed like two at the Afcon even though he also scored one or two. Probably hasn't come to grips with pk taking for now at international level. Lol...

Thats true
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nihilistjnr: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
Afobear:
People of God . I come in peace to seek for forgiveness from you all. The Lord is Good all the time and I have realised my misdemeanours and mistakes. I'm truly sorry for everything I have done. I'm only but human and probe to make mistakes cornucopia. Please , I have finished NYSC and I need a job here in Abuja . If any of you good people of this great nation can offer an employment asap , I will go for thanksgiving service this Sunday already . I'm calling out for a job before end of NYSC depression kills me ndi umunne m. Great Super Eagles !!!!! Greatest team in Africa. SAMUEL Samu Chukwueze is our contemporary Arjen Robben and in Kelechi Iheanacho Nacho, we have a killer Stricker with a sweet left foot better than Messi's . We shall conquer Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Brazil this weekend Inshaallahu. Please link me up for an Firs opening or other good places cry cry cry

MetalJigsaw
Lamujer
Abusule007
Icons
Forgiveness
Nihilistjnr
Chrisooblog
Somehow
Kellycute
Chriskels
Andrew444
Danielnino00
Darkelf
Humility017

Curtisaxel7
CharlesEmeka85
Jihday
Do4luv14

Drklever
Wayodude
Bolowolowo
Komekn
ThegoodJoe
Lordfalcao
Diggz
Airmark Micheal Phelps
Greatihex
Bigkesh
Eruditor

Adiwana
Kimbeast

Naija For life !!!!!

Airmark is a generous man. He will definitely help you. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
KosiGee:
Can someone help with some statistics here. I doubt any African country has ever drawn or won the Brazilian national team in a competitive match or friendly.

I think Brazil has won all their matches with African countries.

I hope Senegal put up enough fight and win/draw.

Loss is no option. I hope their performance today raise the bar and motivate the Eagles to do something special on the 13/10.

Cameroon beat a strong brazil team during the confederation cup,the year Marv vivien foe died or so

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
andrew444:

Koulibally is one of the best defenders in the world, and will start for almost all european top teams if not all

Point of correction, it is not almost, but all.

Man is good, I swear.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KosiGee(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
mummyson26:

Cameroon did 2003 confederation cup

You are right. Thanks for that.
It was a good tournament for Cameroon as they lost in the finals to France when Thiery Henry scored a golden goal after playing goalless at regulation time and a sad one as Vivienne Foe lost his life playing in the match against Colombia in the semi final.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Truidstar:
This Brazilian team is very beatable. Senegal grew into the game and almost nicked a winner. Dani alves and Alex Sandro are who chukwueze and whoever our second winger is are to target. The point man for Senegal plays for Bristol City in the English Championship. Na him play the penalty score for where superstar Mane dey.

All teams are beatable

But Nigeria and inferiority complex against big teams are like 5 and 6 even their fans, i am sure if draw against brazil it will look like a win and a big achievement in our eyes

I remember the 4-2 victory against the bang average Argentina team before the world cup, it was celebrated in this thread for long

Even the 2 goals wey musa score against iceland na so everybody dey tell am thank you for him Instagram comment section

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
timay:

Point of correction, it is not almost, but all.

Man is good, I swear.

He will start in my own barcelona

I argued here kante wont start at barca and madrid some are thinking i am bias, but i cant say the same of koullibally

There was a reason i said almost all sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Alex Sandro and Alves will not find it funny against our Wingers. We have better wing players than Senegal. Senegal is just more disciplined positionally and ofcos has arguably Africa's best defence.

U no go wait make match start ooo

Anyway our wingers got pace sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Curtisaxel7:

Wow!. Guy your barber sabi work oh. See as the carving neat.

Extend my regards to him.
yes oo. Sirpholly is the best barber ever!!!.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Wow neymar 100 caps at 27, i think the closest at that age was ramos ,fabregas and maybe iniesta, casillas
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Afobear: 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
charlesemeka85:
U Don humble now because u need help? This is fake cheesy cheesy cheesy
o8o9ja for life

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
timay:
Compare the clubs our own old men are playing at, to the clubs the Brazilian old men are playing in, as well as the level they are playing.

Thank you

Nigeria is not brazil and they are better than us so stop the comparism

Even your young ones are not playing at top european clubs and yet you want to compare the old ones to brazil own, ogbeni na wa for you ooo

Some of your players are still playing in greece bulgraia turkish second division championship and even and you want to compare brazil old boys to your own, lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KosiGee(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
andrew444:

Cameroon beat a strong brazil team during the confederation cup,the year Marv vivien foe died or so

The days of Pius Ndiefi. Dude was a scary version of Moses Simon. Short like Simon, prominent calf muscles that seem to pull the back of his legs and Achilles‘ tendons up. He was always ready to take off and his heels never seem to touch the ground.

After sprinting 100m full speed, you’d expect him to be tired but he never does. His shoulders are always heaved up like those ghetto body building hard men who ‘chop iron’ with crude bars and fly wheels at the backyard.

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
andrew444:

He will start in my own barcelona

I argued here kante wont start at barca and madrid some are thinking i am bias, but i cant say the same of koullibally

There was a reason i said almost all sha

You mean the same Barcelona with your leaky defense.

So you mean Pique and Lenglet is better than him? wawu.

Barcelona fans and they way they overestimate their team is just astonishing.

I can still agree about Kante, cos you guys are already surplus in the midfield area, but saying Koulibaly won't start ahead of Pique or Lenglet is just overestimation taken to the next level grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
chrisooblog:
your hairline friction deserves a 21 gun salute
all hail sirpholly... The barber with PhD in hairlining. Thank for the compliment bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
ChrisKels:

Oboy ur barber sabi work, but mine remains the best jor.

When u are well dressed and ur hair(especially when u have bumps free, well treated beards to complement the hair) well lined, bro the confidence in u triples by thousands.

That said, my guy u get bald head oo, see dye grin grin

But u be fine boy, I love the neat beards
a haha haha. Sirpholly nor get competitor at all. The guy nor dey talk to anybody the moment he handle clipper, the guy dey always focus.
I Don dey old na. Bald head na normal grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
andrew444:

Nigeria is not brazil and they are better than us so stop the comparism

Even your young ones are not playing at top european clubs and yet you want to compare the old ones to brazil own, ogbeni na wa for you ooo

Some of your players are still playing in greece bulgraia turkish second division championship and even and you want to compare brazil old boys to your own, lol

How ironic that you started the comparison but you don't want a reply that involve comparison.

Like you said earlier, Nigeria is not Brazil , so why start the talk in the first place?

Have a nice day. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Brazil did not field their best at that Confederations cup. Cameroun beat a weaker Brazil team abeg.

andrew444:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Alex Sandro and Alves will not find it funny against our Wingers. We have better wing players than Senegal. Senegal is just more disciplined positionally and ofcos has arguably Africa's best defence.
You're right about our wingers but the thing is how prolific are our forwards.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mummyson26(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Brazil did no field their best at that Confederations cup. Cameroun beat a weaker Brazil team abeg.

Exactly, in fact dat team was more like Brazil b team though they defeated super eagles here in abuja
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Brazil did not field their best at that Confederations cup. Cameroun beat a weaker Brazil team abeg.

You just speak because you want to speak, why cant you say you have no idea, you think say na kelechi nwakali we dey talk for here or iheanacho?

A team with ronaldinho, Juan, emerson ricardinho kleber , beletti, dida is a weaker team then abi?

You try wella
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
andrew444:

Was suprised mane didnt take the pk
Even Flshscore.mobi mistakenly displayed Mane as the PK taker before correcting it few minutes later.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
timay:

How ironic that you started the comparison but you don't want a reply that involve comparison.

Like you said earlier, Nigeria is not Brazil , so why start the talk in the first place?

Have a nice day. grin

I said no player is too old to play for the national team as far as you are playing in a top league

Show me where i compared brazil team with naija?

I am sure if you are a brazillian you will rant against alves inclusion because they have younger right back all over

Yeah i will have a nice day, once una no get point na the next thing be that grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
Friction or dye work? That guy is obviously bald, man
you don't have sense at all. Check out my full hair. Shebi I luk like bald man to you. Post your Pic if you have confidence.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
timay:

You mean the same Barcelona with your leaky defense.

So you mean Pique and Lenglet is better than him? wawu.

Barcelona fans and they way they overestimate their team is just astonishing.

I can still agree about Kante, cos you guys are already surplus in the midfield area, but saying Koulibaly won't start ahead of Pique or Lenglet is just overestimation taken to the next level grin

You no dey hear english?

I said he will start in my own barcelona , what part of that you cant read?

Where did i say he wont start at barca pls show me?

Next time i go translate to yoruba quote you

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
andrew444:

As if the defenders are not part of their team or saido mane is from zanzibar
This is too much na
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
Even Flshscore.mobi mistakenly displayed Mane as the PK taker before correcting it few minutes later.

Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
kellycute:
you don't have sense at all. Check out my full hair. Shebi I luk like bald man to you. Post your Pic if you have confidence.
is this a recent photo, or before you got bald? grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
KosiGee:

The days of Pius Ndiefi. Dude was a scary version of Moses Simon. Short like Simon, prominent calf muscles that seem to pull the back of his legs and Achilles‘ tendons up. He was always ready to take off and his heels never seem to touch the ground.

After sprinting 100m full speed, you’d expect him to be tired but he never does. His shoulders are always heaved up like those ghetto body building hard men who ‘chop iron’ with crude bars and fly wheels at the backyard.

Bros abeg you dey watch ball jare

Ndiefi na power player o

Me and my dad watch most of the games in the confederation cup then

I think it was samuel eto that scored against brazil or so

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
kellycute:
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7312) (7313) (7314) (7315) (7316) (7317) (7318) ... (16126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.