Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11610645 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7313) (7314) (7315) (7316) (7317) (7318) (7319) ... (16126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
kellycute:
yes oo. Sirpholly is the best barber ever!!!.
You've ever seen.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
safarigirl:
is this a recent photo, or before you got bald? grin
it is a recent Picture o. My hair still full here. hit me up on whatsap for confirmation. Hehehe my good lady
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
andrew444:

I said no player is too old to play for the national team as far as you are playing in a top league

Show me where i compared brazil team with naija?

I am sure if you are a brazillian you will rant against alves inclusion because they have younger right back all over

Yeah i will have a nice day, once una no get point na the next thing be that grin

@ the bolded. How many of our old men are playing in better clubs than our young guns at the moment and they are not invited.

If we have a Mikel Obi in Real Madrid, you think we won't be calling him, or an Obafemi Martins in Man utd, you think he won't get an invite? Even after Afcon when Mikel retired and he's still a top player , playing at the highest level, you think Nigerians won't be begging him not to retire, the way Argentines always beg Messi each time he retires grin ?

What is presently happening in our team is that we want to build a team of hungry players that will last, such that at 28/29/30/31, they will still be at the peak of their game , playing competitively, not in China or Saudi Arabia , securing the bag at Age 26 grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by airmark(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Airmark is a generous man. He will definitely help you. grin

I only help swimmers, afobear can't swim. Water is his phobia, he doesn't even drink it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
andrew444:

You no dey hear english?
I said he will start in my own barcelona , what part of that you cant read?
Where did i say he wont start at barca pls show me?
Next time i go translate to yoruba quote you
I didn't even read it well before grin I was doing WhatsApp and Nairaland at the same time grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
andrew444:

You no dey hear english?
I said he will start in my own barcelona , what part of that you cant read?
Where did i say he wont start at barca pls show me?
Next time i go translate to yoruba quote you
I didn't even read it well before grin I was doing WhatsApp and Nairaland at the same time grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
timay:

@ the bolded. How many of our old men are playing in better clubs than our young guns at the moment and they are not invited.

If we have a Mikel Obi in Real Madrid, you think we won't be calling him, or an Obafemi Martins in Man utd, you think he won't get an invite? Even after Afcon when Mikel retired and he's still a top player , playing at the highest level, you think Nigerians won't be begging him not to retire, the way Argentines always beg Messi each time he retires grin ?

What is presently happening in our team is that we want to build a team of hungry players that will last, such that at 28/29/30/31, they will still be at the peak of their game , playing competitively, not in China or Saudi Arabia , securing the bag at Age 26 grin

Our young ones are not in a top club and you want the old ones to be in a top club?

Mikel obi is even playing in a better club than some of them

Kukuma call musa name nah, see as you talk like say we get 10 players for saudi

Please mention musa okay

As talented as the belgium team they still do call veramalen and fellaini from china and japan

Please which eagles player is playing in china?

Is your best midfielder in the afcon not from the championship? then you have no mouth to complain ok

No mention messi here abeg
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
timay:

I didn't even read it well before grin
I was doing WhatsApp and Nairaland at the same time grin

Lol no wahala bros

because say i dey support barca no mean say make i no talk truth

Koullibally is world class, but clement lenglet is not world class yet
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

This man is really his name. Kelly, you rock! wink

my real gee I hail o. Thank for your kind word.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Certitude(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
andrew444:
Wow neymar 100 caps at 27, i think the closest at that age was ramos ,fabregas and maybe iniesta, casillas
Lucas Podolski
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
kellycute:
it is a recent Picture o. My hair still full here. 40 hit me up on whatsap for confirmation. Hehehe my good lady

I was just messing with you, comot your number before GTBank and Diamond Bank will start sending you BVN message.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Yes naa. No Roberto Carlos... No Ronaldo De Lima... No Kaka... No Leite Adriano... No Robinho... No Juninho pernambucano... No Cafu... Etc... Etc... Many big names missing. Oga you are clueless about the strength of that Brazilian side of the 2000s. That 2003 team was their weakest ever side to the Confeds Cup and to any major tournament sef.

andrew444:

You just speak because you want to speak, why cant you say you have no idea, you think say na kelechi nwakali we dey talk for here or iheanacho?

A team with ronaldinho, Juan, emerson ricardinho kleber , beletti, dida is a weaker team then abi?

You try wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
KosiGee:

The days of Pius Ndiefi. Dude was a scary version of Moses Simon. Short like Simon, prominent calf muscles that seem to pull the back of his legs and Achilles‘ tendons up. He was always ready to take off and his heels never seem to touch the ground.

After sprinting 100m full speed, you’d expect him to be tired but he never does. His shoulders are always heaved up like those ghetto body building hard men who ‘chop iron’ with crude bars and fly wheels at the backyard.
Those days most of their players look as though they're body builders lol... even got an armless kit at some point to complement their trademark muscular frames.

...my latter secondary school years
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
andrew444:

Lol no wahala bros

because say i dey support barca no mean say make i no talk truth

Koullibally is world class, but clement lenglet is not world class yet

I agree with your last statement

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
kellycute:
you don't have sense at all. Check out my full hair. Shebi I luk like bald man to you. Post your Pic if you have confidence.

Why should he post his pic? Not everyone is vain now, going by name with cute, posting chest picture and hair pix so we go say e fine. Shior u be gay? Una no say na man full this thread and serious minded women.

You want to make people like us we be Pius Ndiefi, taribo west family dey feel bad abi. Shiior!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
timay:

You mean the same Barcelona with your leaky defense.

So you mean Pique and Lenglet is better than him? wawu.

Barcelona fans and they way they overestimate their team is just astonishing.

I can still agree about Kante, cos you guys are already surplus in the midfield area, but saying Koulibaly won't start ahead of Pique or Lenglet is just overestimation taken to the next level grin
Kouli isn't better that Pique. But Singlet.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
safarigirl:

I was just messing with you, comot your number before GTBank and Diamond Bank will start sending you BVN message.
yeah I know lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
andrew444:

Our young ones are not in a top club and you want the old ones to be in a top club?

Mikel obi is even playing in a better club than some of them

Kukuma call musa name nah, see as you talk like say we get 10 players for saudi

Please mention musa okay

As talented as the belgium team they still do call veramalen and fellaini from china and japan

Please which eagles player is playing in china?

Is your best midfielder in the afcon not from the championship? then you have no mouth to complain ok

No mention messi here abeg

When last did Belgium call Fellaini when they have a lot of Young and exciting midfielders, Like Praet, Youri Tielemans and co. playing in top form in Europe . Even Vermaleen Na just squad player because they never get defenders wey go replace am and more so, it's not easy to replace defenders just like that, defence line needs maturity and the young ones that might want to take their place will have to learn the ropes from senior defenders.
The moment that the likes of Tielemans and Praet cane into limelight, Fellaini stopped getting call ups
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
kellycute:
you don't have sense at all. Check out my full hair. Shebi I luk like bald man to you. Post your Pic if you have confidence.
But you concurred with sombody that you are bald as an old man.

sorry old madman.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
No pictures from training ground ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Taliban:

Why should he post his pic? Not everyone is vain now, going by name with cute, posting chest picture and hair pix so we go say e fine. Shior u be gay? Una no say na man full this thread and serious minded women.

You want to make people like us we be Pius Ndiefi, taribo west family dey feel bad abi. Shiior!!!!
pass your message bro, you don't need to resort to vitriolic rhetoric.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
MetalJigsaw:
But you concurred with sobriety that you are bald as an old man.

sorry old madman.
like I said u don't have sense cos if you do, you would hv kn I was actually joking around when I made that statement to ChrisKels. Go get yourself a drink.... Drunker!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Afobear:
People of God . I come in peace to seek for forgiveness from you all. The Lord is Good all the time and I have realised my misdemeanours and mistakes. I'm truly sorry for everything I have done. I'm only but human and probe to make mistakes cornucopia. Please , I have finished NYSC and I need a job here in Abuja . If any of you good people of this great nation can offer an employment asap , I will go for thanksgiving service this Sunday already . I'm calling out for a job before end of NYSC depression kills me ndi umunne m. Great Super Eagles !!!!! Greatest team in Africa. SAMUEL Samu Chukwueze is our contemporary Arjen Robben and in Kelechi Iheanacho Nacho, we have a killer Stricker with a sweet left foot better than Messi's . We shall conquer Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Brazil this weekend Inshaallahu. Please link me up for an Firs opening or other good places cry cry cry

MetalJigsaw
Lamujer
Abusule007
Icons
Forgiveness
Nihilistjnr
Chrisooblog
Somehow
Kellycute
Chriskels
Andrew444
Danielnino00
Darkelf
Humility017

Curtisaxel7
CharlesEmeka85
Jihday
Do4luv14

Drklever
Wayodude
Bolowolowo
Komekn
ThegoodJoe
Lordfalcao
Diggz
Airmark Micheal Phelps
Greatihex
Bigkesh
Eruditor

Adiwana
Kimbeast

Naija For life !!!!!

Nwanem.

Don't worry, I'll be on the lookout for you.

We are one here na wink

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
OMANBALA1:
didn't you hear?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Our boys son dey learn small small say no be pics dey win match
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
timay:

When last did Belgium call Fellaini when they have a lot of Young and exciting midfielders, Like Praet, Youri Tielemans and co. playing in top form in Europe . Even Vermaleen Na just squad player because they never get defenders wey go replace am and more so, it's not easy to replace defenders just like that, defence line needs maturity and the young ones that might want to take their place will have to learn the ropes from senior defenders.
The moment that the likes of Tielemans and Praet cane into limelight, Fellaini stopped getting call ups

And those young exciting midfielders where warming the bench during the world cup and a carrasco thats not in good form where starting games ?

Praet has never been a starter in the belgium team oga , he didnt even make the world cup squad so what are you saying ?

Fellaini was still called up before he announced his international retirement and he was in china then, if fellaini hasn't retire he will still be at that team praet and co didnt stop him, they cant even bench witsel self

Where was axel witsel playing during the world cup? should i remind you he started all belgium games in the world cup and he was playing in china? he only joined Dortmund after the world cup

Should i remind you that vermalen from japan league and carrasco from china league are in the belgium team that will play tonight ? lol

Squad player or no squad players, they are better players in the belgian league to replace vermaleen

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
angry
safarigirl:
grin
safarigirl:
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
andrew444:

If it was last season it was senegal oooo, but nigeria players have moved to a decent leagues recently

Burundi has more players in top leagues.

grin cheesy.

One day, I for see a Burundian coaching Barca while Pep guardiola assists him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Yes naa. No Roberto Carlos... No Ronaldo De Lima... No Kaka... No Leite Adriano... No Robinho... No Juninho pernambucano... No Cafu... Etc... Etc... Many big names missing. Oga you are clueless about the strength of that Brazilian side of the 2000s. That 2003 team was their weakest ever side to the Confeds Cup and to any major tournament sef.

So because those players no dey means say na weak team abi?

A confederation cup team with about 4 world cup winners?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Certitude:

Lucas Podolski

Thanks jare
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Afobear:
People of God . I come in peace to seek for forgiveness from you all. The Lord is Good all the time and I have realised my misdemeanours and mistakes. I'm truly sorry for everything I have done. I'm only but human and probe to make mistakes cornucopia. Please , I have finished NYSC and I need a job here in Abuja . If any of you good people of this great nation can offer an employment asap , I will go for thanksgiving service this Sunday already . I'm calling out for a job before end of NYSC depression kills me ndi umunne m. Great Super Eagles !!!!! Greatest team in Africa. SAMUEL Samu Chukwueze is our contemporary Arjen Robben and in Kelechi Iheanacho Nacho, we have a killer Stricker with a sweet left foot better than Messi's . We shall conquer Averaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Brazil this weekend Inshaallahu. Please link me up for an Firs opening or other good places cry cry cry

MetalJigsaw
Lamujer
Abusule007
Icons
Forgiveness
Nihilistjnr
Chrisooblog
Somehow
Kellycute
Chriskels
Andrew444
Danielnino00
Darkelf
Humility017

Curtisaxel7
CharlesEmeka85
Jihday
Do4luv14

Drklever
Wayodude
Bolowolowo
Komekn
ThegoodJoe
Lordfalcao
Diggz
Airmark Micheal Phelps
Greatihex
Bigkesh
Eruditor

Adiwana
Kimbeast

Naija For life !!!!!

Funny guy. Don't worry. You will get a job.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
darkelf:

Burundi has more players in top leagues.

grin cheesy.

One day, I for see a Burundian coaching Barca while Pep guardiola assists him

Lol

What are you saying nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (7313) (7314) (7315) (7316) (7317) (7318) (7319) ... (16126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jihday(m), COOL10(m), Zellas, komekn(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.