Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11781863 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7551) (7552) (7553) (7554) (7555) (7556) (7557) ... (16194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Joebie:
Tammy is a player I dropped from my SE hopeful series I used to write on here, this was after he made the statement that we should wait until next year before he will decide his allegiance. That shows where I really stand. But Nerdie is only making a case over a smiley I deleted. So what’s the ruse?
You cant get what you want by going that path.

let's leave the discuss. it is getting hit up already....I am a Chelsea fan, seeing Tammy play for Chelsea hurts but I have accepted it and moved on....

bringing up his discuss here everyday will only make folks like komekn to continue to have their heyday
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Well judging by his talks of talking about "prospects" here in order to justify his Tammy asslicking, he perhaps thinks Tammy is still a GWG prospect. grin

Humility017:

the bolded made me laugh so hard...
was he really hoping for the rules to Change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
komekn:

See bad belle.

Can you tell us why the creme de La creme of Spanish football, that's Real and Barca always go shopping in the EPL.

It seems your dislike and prejudice towards Nigerian origin players in the UK has caused you to befuddled in your understanding of football.

Meanwhile tell us how Suarez, Ronaldo, Conte, and Bale were exposed in La Liga.

Your bad belle prejudice has not just blinded your eyes but your sense of reasoning as well.

and how wellhas shopping in the EPL done for them of recent? How many of those EPL stars were even English?

We all know how English players flatter to deceive. I repeat, tell Tammy to stay in England o, nobody will care if he's an English international in Spain, if he messes up, they will bench him. He will be watching Chukwueze dismantle his team mates from the bench

See who is talking about bad belle prejudice....LOL.

10 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Koboko99(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
komekn:
Dennis just given Verrati yellow card.

I have always felt that Dennis was more technically astute than Musa and KC.

But of course many found that hard to swallow here.

So committing a player and making him get a card means he's more technically astute than KC and Musa.....same Musa that ran riot on the Iceland team, something your "God help the queen" superstars couldn't do against Iceland. Continue we are watching you in HD

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
lol u be metal fan abii? Your names calling will not change the fact that we all love the Super Eagles. That’s why we came here in the first place and that will keep all of us here.
If I were that moniker when handle u that time i for don send u on a sabbatical since. Lol

TheSuperNerd:
My brother... I am full of endorphins right now... I have been laughing and smiling. Lol

It is fun exposing a fake ass/plastic GWG supporter. cheesy The guy just kept me entertained... But I have other things doing abeg. It's fine Triniti. wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Humility017:

I don't hate him...either...
hope what you feel for him is not obsession? ??
it is good we address this once and for all....

why keep updating us about the lad goals and play on super eagles thread....
the name of the thread...carries super eagles and not 3Lions

I like Tega Abrahams and the way he plays but also I've known him since he was 16.

He is Nigerian as well as English, because he plays for England should not bring all this unbridled hate his way.

People are getting heated and giving Tega dogs abuse it doesn't make sense. A player some have never met and dont even know.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bye bye Joebie... You are a fake SE enthusiast. Your love for Tammy and his likes trumps that of the Super Eagles. Thanks for the entertainment... And ohhh... Ofcos u would have been the moniker that resorted to Mama Insults. Yuck!!! How gross and dirty from you... You really have been pretending all the while. Bye man... Enjoy licking up your wounds and Tammy's ass. grin

Joebie:
lol u be metal fan abii? Your names calling will not change the fact that we all love the Super Eagles. That’s why we came here in the first place and that will keep all of us here.
If I were that moniker when handle u that time i for don send u on a sabbatical since. Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by abcnn: 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
ChrisKels:

Nope bro. Seeing it on supersports now

OK boss.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
Koboko99:

So committing a player and making him get a card means he's more technically astute than KC and Musa.....same Musa that ran riot on the Iceland team, something your "God help the queen" superstars couldn't do against Iceland. Continue we are watching you in HD

That's not the substance of my comments.

I had already said in the past that in my view Dennis is more technically astute than Musa and KC.

Wow Brugge penalty
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
Koboko99:

those frauds that could only win one match in open play the entire World Cup. Thank God Croatia exposed them at the semis, else, France for use them see sheggae in that finals.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chei Brugge missed the penalty.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mbaye Niang gets a penalty

And wastes it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Your views cant change the fact. Tammy will be back on here. Until then, see u lol

Modified
U think say u sabi yab. When person really hit u hard u go dey cry like pikin run away from the thread for months. We know u lol

TheSuperNerd:
Bye bye Joebie... You are a fake SE enthusiast. Your love for Tammy and his likes trumps that of the Super Eagles. Thanks for the entertainment... And ohhh... Ofcos u would have been the moniker that resorted to Mama Insults. Yuck!!! How gross and dirty from you... You really have been pretending all the while. Bye man... Enjoy licking up your wounds and Tammy's ass. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
You mix them up. It is Diagne not Niang.

Modou Diagne.

Subzero047:
Mbaye Niang gets a penalty

And wastes it

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Humility017:

let's leave the discuss. it is getting hit up already....I am a Chelsea fan, seeing Tammy play for Chelsea hurts but I have accepted it and moved on....

bringing up his discuss here everyday will only make folks like komekn to continue to have their heyday

Heyday in what context
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
Like I said, Bye Joebie... You Don chage talk because you have been defeated. Calling a dirty moniker's acts from the past because he portrays your hidden dirty nature? grin

Bye man. I see you are desperate to salvage something with nonsense talks. Hahahahahaha... Abeg bye. I am busy.

Joebie:
Your views cant change the fact. Tammy will be back on here. Until then, see u lol

Modified
U think say u sabi yab. When person really hit u hard u go dey cry like pikin run away from the thread for months. We know u lol

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Koboko99(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
komekn:

The basis for selection should always be about consistent continous top class outstanding performances in your club and league NUTTIN ELSE.

It's a problem because it means you are denying players OPPORTUNITY. Nobody has a birthright to play in the national team because he got thier first.

How do you know if those players who are doing great things in thier club will not do much better ❓ But because they are denied opportunity we will NEVER KNOW.

We saw all the consistent continous top class outstanding performances in your club and league that Theo Walcott put up for Arsenal to deserves a place in the 2006 world cup squad or the world class performances Jesse Lingard and Danny Welbeck put up to deserve being called when we know they were shitty.

Spare us the epistles Apostle Righteous, I don't support the selection process but as Supernerd has said earlier the coach needs players that will be released by their club sides when we need them.
Nwakali is available and has always performed when called upon, so I see no reason why he should be left out.

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
You mix them up. It is Diagne not Niang.

Modou Diagne.

They both confuse me grin

Club Brugge is not bad sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
safarigirl:
those frauds that could only win one match in open play the entire World Cup. Thank God Croatia exposed them at the semis, else, France for use them see sheggae in that finals.

I really don't get your train of thought.

What has England got to with the current discourse. It's seems you have deep seated resentment towards the English players and English football.

But what has made you so BITTER whaaaaten England do you❓
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Yeah, some people do mix them up shaa.

Club Brugge is a nice team but they are really out of their league taking on PSG. They can only try what they can. They did shock Madrid shaa with that Bernabeu draw.

Subzero047:

They both confuse me grin

Club Brugge is not bad sha

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
komekn:

What has England got to with the current discourse. It's seems you have deep seated resentment towards the English players and English football.

I kuku was not talking to you, so, you are not supposed to get me.

I could ask you what has you so bitter about Nigerian players, but I understand it's a coping mechanism.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hahaha but why u come dey vex for everybody dey run away from the thread? At least no be everybody yab u. U dey do like small pikin.

Modified
If u no fit take yabbing don’t be the first to be throwing jabs cuz that’s ur nature .
TheSuperNerd:
Like I said, Bye Joebie... You Don chage talk because you have been defeated. Calling a dirty moniker's acts from the past because he portrays your hidden dirty nature? grin

Bye man. I see you are desperate to salvage something with nonsense talks. Hahahahahaha... Abeg bye. I am busy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Triniti:
Joebie and ThesuperNerd. Make una two try calm down nah, just few hours from now, it will be 3 days of going back and forth over the same issue
What they are dragging no even make sense they are just spamming the thread

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
komekn:

In your books every single player is better than KC
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Joebie:

Bros, i tot you said you want to ignore?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
The small pikin here is you. Only a child changes grounds of talks like a thermometer changes temperature... Lol

You obviously are as dirty as the moniker who insulted someone's mother since you just confessed to wanting to take his place and say same thing.

Ehyeeaa... Is it because I just exposed what a fake ass GWG fan you are... Or showed how much your Tammy obsession runs compared to supporting to the Eagles. Oya no vex inugo.... I was just doing the Lord's work.. grin (In Afobear's voice).

Joebie:
Hahaha but why u come dey vex for everybody dey run away from the thread? At least no be everybody yab u. U dey do like small pikin.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
He no talk say he go ignore too? He has met my other side.

jihday:
Bros, i tot you said you want to ignore?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
komekn:

Dennis is not tactically astute than anybody

I thought you were about to mention a goal or an assist
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
Koboko99:

We saw all the consistent continous top class outstanding performances in your club and league that Theo Walcott put up for Arsenal to deserves a place in the 2006 world cup squad or the world class performances Jesse Lingard and Danny Welbeck put up to deserve being called when we know they were shitty.

Spare us the epistles Apostle Righteous, I don't support the selection process but as Supernerd has said earlier the coach needs players that will be released by their club sides when we need them.
Nwakali is available and has always performed when called upon, so I see no reason why he should be left out.

It's not justifiable

Do you know the last time he played a game of competitive football Last season essentially many many moths ago.

It's only in Nigeria a player who has not played club football for over six months is called to the national team. THATS UNACCEPTABLE.

There are hundreds of Nigerian players within the age range playing across Europe. That have got better justification for an invitation. Do you know how well they will do if invited

That's a very weak excuse infact it's laughable that clubs will not release players. So therefore l will select players who don't have clubs. Chei see reasoning.

Maybe you have very low norms, values and no sense of what fairplay means. But l do.

It's simply WRONG and you are clutching at straws mentioning Walcott its an irrelevance.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
There he goes again calling names. Don’t throw stones if u can’t take it. I won’t go dirty like u. lol

TheSuperNerd:

The small pikin here is you. Only a child changes grounds of talks like a thermometer changes temperature... Lol

You obviously are as dirty as the moniker who insulted someone's mother since you just confessed to wanting to take his place and say same thing.

Ehyeeaa... Is it because I just exposed what a fake ass GWG fan you are... Or showed how much your Tammy obsession runs compared to supporting to the Eagles. Oya no vex inugo.... I was just doing the Lord's work.. grin (In Afobear's voice).

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
komekn:

What has KC got to with the current discourse on Okereke, It's seems you have deep seated resentment towards KC and Osimhen

But what has made you so BITTER whaaaaten the two of them do you

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
Subzero047:

Dennis is not tactically astute than anybody

I thought you were about to mention a goal or an assist

It seems you don't understand the term Technically astute.

Can l ask what you understand the term to mean please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7551) (7552) (7553) (7554) (7555) (7556) (7557) ... (16194) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lovewins, elyte89, Subzerooo, ChrisKels, ThanosKilla(m), mostob(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.