Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11677301 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7597) (7598) (7599) (7600) (7601) (7602) (7603) ... (16152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
Humility017:

address yourself Mister....

I told you to remove the lid in your eyes prior come for the speck in my own eyes.....
you didn't hear right....

I just don't have time to school you on politics...
moreover...what are the written statutes that we uphold or build this tenets on?
please kindly let me know.....

some of us here...have expressed our displeasure as regard the elections...that we were not well informed on the non inclusion of Andrew and icon in the committee board...and you jumped that...abi
and here you come out.... trying to talk on politics...if you are to educate me on TRIBALISM I will gladly take lessons..not on politics... I study in school and made a GPA of over 4.0.

You probably bought it else nothing to show for it here.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
forgiveness:

You probably bought it else nothing to show for it here.
Lol.... I don't have to prove anything to you man...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EdegbeLine: 12:00am On Nov 12, 2019
Kbs468:

Hey Bro, Let everything slide after reading the below ok. Please.
No problem bro, I seriously have no problem with anyone or anything. It’s just that guy forming boss in the midst of fellow men that irritated me, and him also thinking he is more stubborn and the whole world must bow for him else he would cause problems. I knew when this particular thread started but I have always chose to be a ghost reader but the guy own became too much. I greet sir!

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2019
So, @wtroostekong and @J_Aribo19 only arrive in @Nigeria on Tuesday, for a Wednesday game against Benin.

I hope @CAF_Online never has this sort of #AFCON2021 qualifying schedule again. It’s crazy and unfair to players around the continent...

From Osasu Obayiuwana @Osasuo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 12:15am On Nov 12, 2019
EdegbeLine:

No problem bro, I seriously have no problem with anyone or anything. It’s just that guy forming boss in the midst of fellow men that irritated me, and him also thinking he is more stubborn and the whole world must bow for him else he would cause problems. I knew when this particular thread started but I have always chose to be a ghost reader but the guy own became too much. I greet sir!

Alright sir because I got your drift clearly and sometimes, One needs to ignore some things either

By the way of complete shunning of any potential response

or

By projecting an advisory and advocatory submission devoid of insult and ancestoral attack actually.

Thumbs up for your understanding and maturity level

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 1:51am On Nov 12, 2019
Some fellows consciously or unconsciously turn nairaland to an extension of their reality hence their bowels tie up a knot often grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:27am On Nov 12, 2019
forgiveness:
Can someone please tell me if Super Sports will show the U23 and AFCON qualifiers?

If not, which pay TV will show it?
supersport won't and they won't show super eagles game too
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2019
So who made it to the top over the weekend?
Here is a review of Nigerians that made the team of the week and also featured in other important stats courtesy of WhoScored.

1. Cyriel Dessers makes the TOTW in the Eredivisie with the maximum possible points of 10.0, as well as Chidera Ejuke
2. Onyinye Ndidi takes a commanding place in Premier League's best XI at the heart of the midfield.
3. Dominic Iorfa takes his turn at Center Back in the Championship Best XI, after Tosin Adarabioyo was listed in last week's Best XI
4. Ebere Eze is the highest rated player in the English second tier with 7.54 points. Ovie Ejaria, on his part has climbed up the ranking to the 5th best player with a rating of 7.33.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:38am On Nov 12, 2019
5. And may I add Liverpool-born center back, Michael Ihiekwe is someone to put an eye on. The 26 year old is one of the best rated players in League One. Let's watch his progress amongst others.

6. Despite Victor Osimhen failing to hit target over the weekend he remains one of the top rated players in Ligue 1. He is ranked 5th with a goal contribution of 39% -- impressive!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 5:38am On Nov 12, 2019
VIDEO ASSISTANT REFEREE in NPFL

opera.com

Video Assistant Referee (VAR) is a team of three people who work together to review certain calls made by the main referee by watching video replays of the relevant incidents in a game.

PENALTIES, RED CARDS, GOALS, and MISTAKEN IDENTITY in awarding a card are MAJOR FOUR, decisions that require the use of VAR.

The technology was first implemented at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia and has since continued to gain recognition from other league bodies around the world, including the Bundesliga, Serie A, and the English Premier League.

VAR ENTRANCE in AFRICAN FOOTBALL.

VAR made its African football debut in February 2018 at the Total CAF Super Cup clash between Wydad Athletic Club of Morocco and TP Mazembe of Democratic Republic of Congo staged in Casablanca.

It was followed by the final matches of the CAF Inter clubs competitions in 2018 and for the 2018/19 season, and the 2019 Total CAF Super Cup in Doha, Qatar.

CAF explored the use of VAR in a major competition for the first time when it was introduced in the quarter-final of 2019 Total African Cup of Nations in Egypt.

Recently, Morocco became the first African country to embrace the Video Assistant Referee in its domestic league matches.
VAR Controversies.

The Video Assistant Referee was reported to experience technical issues when it was needed to review Wydad Cassablanca equalizer against Tunisian side, Espérance in the final of 2018/2019 Total CAF Champion second leg clash.

Bakary Gassama was at the center of the controversy after he wrongly adjudged Wydad's Walid El Karti 59th minute header as off-side.

Espérance de Tunis were later declared winners of the tie following Confederation of African Football ruling on 7th August 2019 to claim the Caf champions league title.

It is worthy to note that VAR will not achieve 100 per cent accuracy, but will positively influence decision-making and lead to more correct, and fairer, judgments.

SHOULD LMC TAKE A CUE FROM MOROCCO?

The Nigeria Professional Football League is not new when it comes to dubious calls during match days, some decisions are as a result of human errors while others are intentionally carried out to favour a particular club side.

Some referees are allegedly paid by some clubs chairmen to influence the outcome of matches through bad officiating.

A former Super Eagles skipper Segun ‘the mathematical’ Odegbami has once tagged the Nigeria Professional Football League as the most corrupt league in the world. ”For years now, the Nigeria league is the most corrupt league in the world, you bribe officials in the office, you bribe referees every week and everywhere, teams don’t win by merit," he said.

Perhaps, if VAR is implemented in the NPFL, it would become more tasky for the bad eggs to have their way.

It would also encourage transparency in officiating and fair play.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VAR in NPFL?

make your contributions in the comments section.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:40am On Nov 12, 2019
It's fast becoming a world standard. We should embrace it. But it's yet another thing to implement it well grin
Kbs468:
VIDEO ASSISTANT REFEREE in NPFL

opera.com

Video Assistant Referee (VAR) is a team of three people who work together to review certain calls made by the main referee by watching video replays of the relevant incidents in a game.

PENALTIES, RED CARDS, GOALS, and MISTAKEN IDENTITY in awarding a card are MAJOR FOUR, decisions that require the use of VAR.

The technology was first implemented at the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia and has since continued to gain recognition from other league bodies around the world, including the Bundesliga, Serie A, and the English Premier League.

VAR ENTRANCE in AFRICAN FOOTBALL.

VAR made its African football debut in February 2018 at the Total CAF Super Cup clash between Wydad Athletic Club of Morocco and TP Mazembe of Democratic Republic of Congo staged in Casablanca.

It was followed by the final matches of the CAF Inter clubs competitions in 2018 and for the 2018/19 season, and the 2019 Total CAF Super Cup in Doha, Qatar.

CAF explored the use of VAR in a major competition for the first time when it was introduced in the quarter-final of 2019 Total African Cup of Nations in Egypt.

Recently, Morocco became the first African country to embrace the Video Assistant Referee in its domestic league matches.
VAR Controversies.

The Video Assistant Referee was reported to experience technical issues when it was needed to review Wydad Cassablanca equalizer against Tunisian side, Espérance in the final of 2018/2019 Total CAF Champion second leg clash.

Bakary Gassama was at the center of the controversy after he wrongly adjudged Wydad's Walid El Karti 59th minute header as off-side.

Espérance de Tunis were later declared winners of the tie following Confederation of African Football ruling on 7th August 2019 to claim the Caf champions league title.

It is worthy to note that VAR will not achieve 100 per cent accuracy, but will positively influence decision-making and lead to more correct, and fairer, judgments.

SHOULD LMC TAKE A CUE FROM MOROCCO?

The Nigeria Professional Football League is not new when it comes to dubious calls during match days, some decisions are as a result of human errors while others are intentionally carried out to favour a particular club side.

Some referees are allegedly paid by some clubs chairmen to influence the outcome of matches through bad officiating.

A former Super Eagles skipper Segun ‘the mathematical’ Odegbami has once tagged the Nigeria Professional Football League as the most corrupt league in the world. ”For years now, the Nigeria league is the most corrupt league in the world, you bribe officials in the office, you bribe referees every week and everywhere, teams don’t win by merit," he said.

Perhaps, if VAR is implemented in the NPFL, it would become more tasky for the bad eggs to have their way.

It would also encourage transparency in officiating and fair play.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VAR in NPFL?

make your contributions in the comments section.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:43am On Nov 12, 2019
grin
Odunayaw:
Some fellows consciously or unconsciously turn nairaland to an extension of their reality hence their bowels tie up a knot often grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:54am On Nov 12, 2019
Dominic Iorfa MOTM in Sheffield Wednesday's 2-2 home draw with Swansea

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 5:59am On Nov 12, 2019
PACY WINGERS CHUKWUEZE, SIMON, MUSA : Pinnick Advises Rohr To Maintain Nigeria Style Of Play

Published: November 12, 2019

Nigeria Football Federation President Amaju Pinnick has advised Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr to maintain the country's style of play which relies on fast wingers.

Over the years, Nigeria have produced wingers with blistering pace and ability to dribble past defenders such as Finidi George, Emmanuel Amuneke and Friday Elahor.

''Our style of football has always been free flowing football using the wings, that has been traditional - from the 'Elastic Elahor' to Edobor - we have always been using the wings because we are very fast,'' Pinnick said in an interview with Channels Television monitored by allnigeriasoccer.com.

''And you see that is what we are using with Chukwueze and Moses Simon and even Ahmed Musa, we have always been using the wings, we compact the midfield then we spread the balls.

''But football has gone beyond that, you just look at creativity in terms of how do we approach this game, so it is dynamic''.

By revealing that fullbacks are now obsolete as they can function as wingers and wing-backs, Pinnick showed he's abreast of new developments in the game, tactically speaking.

''Now there are no left fullbacks anymore, those are wingers because they run the flanks, that is why you have our left fullback that plays for Paderborn and the right fullback, they always do that stretch all the time,'' he remarked.

Super Eagles coach Rohr often deploys a 4-2-3-1 formation or a 3-5-2 system which focuses on counter-attacking.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 6:06am On Nov 12, 2019
Joebie:
It's fast becoming a world standard. We should embrace it. But it's yet another thing to implement it well grin
Well said especially when there are no big screen TV for replay to the Fans around to also have a viewing pleasure
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:08am On Nov 12, 2019
Until we are really serious about doing the right thing...

Kbs468:

Well said especially when there are no big screen TV for replay to the Fans around to also have a viewing pleasure
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:10am On Nov 12, 2019
Pinnick dey talk about dynamism. He needs to beef up our coaching personnel to embrace that concept. Talk is cheap.

Kbs468:
PACY WINGERS CHUKWUEZE, SIMON, MUSA : Pinnick Advises Rohr To Maintain Nigeria Style Of Play

Published: November 12, 2019

Nigeria Football Federation President Amaju Pinnick has advised Super Eagles coach Gernot Rohr to maintain the country's style of play which relies on fast wingers.

Over the years, Nigeria have produced wingers with blistering pace and ability to dribble past defenders such as Finidi George, Emmanuel Amuneke and Friday Elahor.

''Our style of football has always been free flowing football using the wings, that has been traditional - from the 'Elastic Elahor' to Edobor - we have always been using the wings because we are very fast,'' Pinnick said in an interview with Channels Television monitored by allnigeriasoccer.com.

''And you see that is what we are using with Chukwueze and Moses Simon and even Ahmed Musa, we have always been using the wings, we compact the midfield then we spread the balls.

''But football has gone beyond that, you just look at creativity in terms of how do we approach this game, so it is dynamic''.

By revealing that fullbacks are now obsolete as they can function as wingers and wing-backs, Pinnick showed he's abreast of new developments in the game, tactically speaking.

''Now there are no left fullbacks anymore, those are wingers because they run the flanks, that is why you have our left fullback that plays for Paderborn and the right fullback, they always do that stretch all the time,'' he remarked.

Super Eagles coach Rohr often deploys a 4-2-3-1 formation or a 3-5-2 system which focuses on counter-attacking.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2019
About Cyriel Dessers

Fresh from scoring a hattrick yesterday for Heracles Almelo in their 6-1 win over VVV Venlo, Cyriel Dessers has once again reaffirmed his desire to represent Nigeria ahead of Belgium.

The 24 year old is presently the joint second top scorer in the Dutch Eredivisie with 8 goals so far. The tally also makes him the top scorer among players eligible to represent Nigeria playing abroad.

Born in Belgium but qualifies for Nigeria due to his Nigerian heritage, Dessers has never hidden his desire to represent Nigeria apparently as he knows he won't likely get the chance with the Belgium national team.

Although he has represented them at youth level but that was in a friendly game four years ago. Since then he has gone on to become one of the most feared striker in the Dutch League.

Two years ago while at Utrecht, Dessers first committed his future to Nigeria after scoring nine goals in 32 games in his first season in the Dutch top division following hus move from second division side NAC Breda where he scored 22 goals.

" I want to play for Nigeria and I will be glad if I am called up. I was born in Belgium but I have lot of respect for my Nigerian roots and culture. My dream is to represent the Super Eagles ", he said in an interview conducted on the 27th of October 2017.

Fast forward to 2019 and he has once again confirmed his intentions despite the fact that his current form could possibly earn him a shock call up to the senior national team of Belgium if he maintains his form till the end of the season.

" Going by reports the national team handlers of Belgium are monitoring me and probably will call hand me a chance if I maintain my form. That will be nice but to be honest it's not in my immediate plan. I foresee a better international career with Nigeria than with Belgium ", Dessers said yesterday.

Asked if he has been approached by Nigeria at anytime, the 24 year old said talks have been held but most were preliminary as none came with a chance to be included in any of the squad selected for games.

" Two years ago, an official of the Nigerian team spoke with me and later my management team. That was the only contact I have had with Nigeria but I am hoping for a fresh round of talks before the end of the season. If I am called up today, I'll be in Nigeria tomorrow ", he remarked.

Dessers further revealed his target for the season is to first of all help his team to a respectable position on the table and also finish among the top scorers in the league, if possible win the award of top scorer.

" The team comes first and that is my primary aim. Finishing high up the table will be a very good finish for us. Personally I just want to be up there with the top scorers at the end of the season. Finishing as the highest goal scorer will however be a dream come true for me", Dessers concluded.

source: opera.com

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CaptainStephen(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2019
ILLICITblood:
About Cyriel Dessers

Fresh from scoring a hattrick yesterday for Heracles Almelo in their 6-1 win over VVV Venlo, Cyriel Dessers has once again reaffirmed his desire to represent Nigeria ahead of Belgium.

The 24 year old is presently the joint second top scorer in the Dutch Eredivisie with 8 goals so far. The tally also makes him the top scorer among players eligible to represent Nigeria playing abroad.

Born in Belgium but qualifies for Nigeria due to his Nigerian heritage, Dessers has never hidden his desire to represent Nigeria apparently as he knows he won't likely get the chance with the Belgium national team.

Although he has represented them at youth level but that was in a friendly game four years ago. Since then he has gone on to become one of the most feared striker in the Dutch League.

Two years ago while at Utrecht, Dessers first committed his future to Nigeria after scoring nine goals in 32 games in his first season in the Dutch top division following hus move from second division side NAC Breda where he scored 22 goals.

" I want to play for Nigeria and I will be glad if I am called up. I was born in Belgium but I have lot of respect for my Nigerian roots and culture. My dream is to represent the Super Eagles ", he said in an interview conducted on the 27th of October 2017.

Fast forward to 2019 and he has once again confirmed his intentions despite the fact that his current form could possibly earn him a shock call up to the senior national team of Belgium if he maintains his form till the end of the season.

" Going by reports the national team handlers of Belgium are monitoring me and probably will call hand me a chance if I maintain my form. That will be nice but to be honest it's not in my immediate plan. I foresee a better international career with Nigeria than with Belgium ", Dessers said yesterday.

Asked if he has been approached by Nigeria at anytime, the 24 year old said talks have been held but most were preliminary as none came with a chance to be included in any of the squad selected for games.

" Two years ago, an official of the Nigerian team spoke with me and later my management team. That was the only contact I have had with Nigeria but I am hoping for a fresh round of talks before the end of the season. If I am called up today, I'll be in Nigeria tomorrow ", he remarked.

Dessers further revealed his target for the season is to first of all help his team to a respectable position on the table and also finish among the top scorers in the league, if possible win the award of top scorer.

" The team comes first and that is my primary aim. Finishing high up the table will be a very good finish for us. Personally I just want to be up there with the top scorers at the end of the season. Finishing as the highest goal scorer will however be a dream come true for me", Dessers concluded.

They should cap this guy na angry angry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2019
Seeing how everybody seems to always have issues with Forgiveness and Komekn, isn't it strange that they BOTH got elected to the committee?grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 12, 2019
CaptainStephen:
Hoping so too

We shouldn't be too concerned about Eze that we will let this one go
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 8:09am On Nov 12, 2019
ILLICITblood:
About Cyriel Dessers

Born in Belgium but qualifies for Nigeria due to his Nigerian heritage, Dessers has never hidden his desire to represent Nigeria apparently as he knows he won't
likely get the chance with the Belgium national team.

When they have average careers, na so them go dey form patriotic. If he was a starter for Barcelona or Juventus the story would've been different.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Oga die matter! Everywhere, Everyone always begging forgiveness to die a particular topic and instead of him to respect his fellow humans even if they are faceless in a faceless forum, he keeps forging forward and forming boss. This is my second or third time of posting in this thread if I am not mistaken, but I have been an ardent follower of this thread for more than 2 years and the names I keep hearing for wrong reasons are yours and that uk base white and black rabbit with quadruple mouths.

Who and who dey beg am to let go? please Oga no vex but next time be precise, Chriskels and his ilks will never stoop so low. No be only beg Forgiveness grin grin

He ain't feeling like no effing boss, he is only making himself look stvpid

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2019
EdegbeLine:

Forgiveness is a rat, if u think he is feeling stubborn and authoritative, then u are bang average and u have inferiority complex boy. As low as I rate Andrew due to his IQ (according to earthquake1), I still regard him more than I do Forgiveness. I don't know why u letting his stvpidity bother u. Stop this rubbish guy, it is gonna make me puke

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Toylove: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2019
forgiveness:

What is the meaning of this?
It means leave if you are not comfortable....
Why do you like unnecessary argument and the likes

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2019
CaptainStephen:
they won't see him oo but they are busy running after Eze who wanna use Naija as chess to land england senior national team call up.

Human beings get as e be. We nor dey value wetin we go fit get, we dey like to value wetin go hook us for throat.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2019
Curtisaxel7:
Seeing how everybody seems to always have issues with Forgiveness and Komekn, isn't it strange that they BOTH got elected to the committee?grin
it is all about politic. I voted for komekn cos I didn't want him to complaint or try to pull down our homegrown players nominated for the awards. He is part of the committee and he won't wanna do that atleast we will have rest of mind.

Politic is a game!!!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2019
So na like this Michael2 and Goldfish take japa for this thread? I didnt always agree with those two buh I miss their contributions ma-abasi

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2019
I sincerely hope our boys can give us a win today.

We really need to be in that Olympics
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 8:45am On Nov 12, 2019
ChrisKels:
So na like this Michael2 and Goldfish take japa for this thread? I didnt always agree with those two buh I miss their contributions ma-abasi
Micheal 2 dey view the thread 247. He nor see anything drag down again na lol. Nacho wey he alway like to drag nor even dey super eagles again so Micheal2 nor get work to do for here cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2019
I have this feeling our Olympic team won't be able to overcome Zambia with Enoch Mwepu and Patson Daka in their elements. Seems we are as good as out
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 8:48am On Nov 12, 2019
Danielnino00:

If u aren't happy with icon joining the nomination committee automatically, why don't u leave the committee?/

It's a voluntary service after all..
as in

(1) (2) (3) ... (7597) (7598) (7599) (7600) (7601) (7602) (7603) ... (16152) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tessyy1701 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.