Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11864424 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8015) (8016) (8017) (8018) (8019) (8020) (8021) ... (16250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 1:05am On Dec 24, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Add epl

They are on same level with city and liverpool

I'm not saying thus because I'm a Liverpool fan ooo but I doubt PSG players can withstand the physical demands of the EPL. Their players would bag too many injuries and their overall play will be affected. To be honest, PSG may not even make top four. EPL is a different ball game form ligue1 or the UEFA champions league

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:07am On Dec 24, 2019
On Club Experience, that moniker missed it big time. Tammy edges in Club experience Wella.... He had played far more senior games. But I maintain Osimhen is better from an all round perspective in terms of play, talents, attacking style, and impact factor.

I recall vividly that even when I had hoped he picked Nigeria, I said, he would still play Backup to Osimhen in the CF role and perhaps get his shot regularly if we play two up top. Whether as a Three lion ooo, or a Super Eagle ooo... I maintain and have always maintained Osimhen is better.

andrewbaba44:

Lol

If i say una dey bias e go b like i too talk

How can you say osimhen have more club experience?

Osimhen havent played 15 career games till he joined chaleroi, should i remind you tammy played 31 epl games for swansea, then victor was having issues with wolfsburg

Make we leave this matter jare

I have dissed tammy in the pass on this thread, but we should give kudos where its deserved

Na me kukuma sabi insult foreign brought up/ born players pass, no be wetin i fit hide

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 1:07am On Dec 24, 2019
andrewbaba44:

How do you know mourinho will start osimhen ahead of tammy? Yes its possible because osimhen is a good player , but how do you know and conclude??

I know you guys are saying this because tammy didnt play for naija

Remember i know how to diss foreign brought up players and i have been insulted for that also, but we need to be sincere

Why cant you say you dont know who mourinho will start than concluding its osimhen?

Do you work with mourinho?

Are you his pa to know all this?

Font mind them jare

Let Ebere Eze declare for the 3 lions and watch them downplay his game hence forth.

How can Osimhen bench Tammy? They're one and the same. Mourinho won't have Tammy and then waste money on a second striker like osimhen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:10am On Dec 24, 2019
The mistake you make is saying and thinking both players are exactly the same. They are not.

Blueelf:

Font mind them jare

Let Ebere Eze declare for the 3 lions and watch them downplay his game hence forth.

How can Osimhen bench Tammy? They're one and the same. Mourinho won't have Tammy and then waste money on a second striker like osimhen

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 1:14am On Dec 24, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
The mistake you make is saying and thinking both players are exactly the same. They are not.

But look at their heights, strength, and hold up play. Even their stats are quite similar. Even you would agree that Osimhen would be better off at another club; not Chelsea or spurs
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:19am On Dec 24, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Osimhen is far better to be honest. Doing it super consistently in a lowly Lille side with bunch of average players with only Ikone and Sanches as standouts while Tammy is doing it in a big side like Chelsea surrounded by top players like Willian, Pulisic, Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic, Pedro, etc...

Osimhen even bossed it over that Chelsea defence. Osimhen have scored against some of the Top 6 sides in Ligue 1 while Tammy is yet to score against the Top 6 sides in the EPL.

Tammy is good no doubt but Osimhen is simply better.

And the English tag surely works in Tammy's favor plus the fact that he is in form for this Chelsea side. Whoever Chelsea brings in as a striker will play backup to Tammy as I don't see Lampard benching him. This is why I also feel Timo Werner to Chelsea may not work.

Everything you have said is entirely opinionated not objective.

I know that you get overly emotive when it comes to your preferred Nigerian born and homegrown players.

But l expected some degree of objectivity beyond he is far better. You don't present any parameters or objective based assessment based deductions. just he is better.

Slight digression depending on requirements of the club, if we are looking for U18 players for instance. We start from technical ability that will very much hinge on first touch amongst other attributes, pace, decision making, adaptability and versatility. I expect you should know these things.

He scored one goal does not equate to he bossed the defence.

So stop being emotively biased and say why Osimhen is FAR BETTER than Tega.

And if you present matters with objective methodologies l may even be persuaded to agree with you.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:25am On Dec 24, 2019
Subzero047:
Iwobi maybe out for months with that hamstring injury

That's not good.

Hamstring injuries have different scales major and minor tears.If it's major require a lot of rehab and physio therapy input. The scar tissue can cause all kinds of problems and discomfort.

Again not in negativity l am not suprised. He simply over worked the muscles like never before with little time for recovery.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 1:38am On Dec 24, 2019
ILLICITblood:

How is Saka better than Collins at the left back position sir??

Saka has played that position just twice in his professional career and he is better than a starter in the bundesliga with a goal and 2 assists under his belt...

How is he better please??

bring up stats and figures to back up your point

and please don't come with your Paderborn is worst than Stoke city talk again... that's hogwash

I said Stoke a bottom team in the Championship is better than Paderborn. If you have the courage prove me wrong, if you like do a comparison with a balance score card assessment.

Don't just say hogwash.

It's not about stats as I have said before they are indicative taking in context they are not conclusive.

Collins will never smell the Arsenal team in the first place.

But from watching both players l can say Saka is technically superior, far better consistent touch and end product delivery. In addition Saka is faster. His defensive attributes better. IMO.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 1:45am On Dec 24, 2019
AndSunGorilla:

Great analysis Dr. To me and in my opinion you made a lot of sense. I don't think we need to compare those two tbh. Meanwhile am surprised we have not had a VVD vs Ekong comparison here grin.

VVD vs Ekong? Why, we've done something even more interesting....

Iheanacho vs Mbappe. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:53am On Dec 24, 2019
I present his impact factors. He hides during the big games. Osimhen doesn't. Osimhen shone against some, if not most, of the biggest sides he faced this season from Lyon to Monaco to Valencia and to even Nantes in Ligue 1 on his bloody debut. That is one of such I pointed out while still admitting he (Tammy) is in fine form for Lampard's Chelsea.

Is Tammy in form? Yes. Is he having a good season? Ofcos yes... But how is his performance and stats in the big games so far vs the Big boys? Absolutely Zero.

And yes Osimhen bossed that Chelsea Defence. Frank Lampard admitted to the hell/Tough time Osimhen gave his defence. Lampard is Chelsea's coach... Will he be lying? Abi na you Sabi Lampard's team pass Lampard? U observe that game pass Lampard wey dey Touchline coaching his team? Mbanu. Osimhen gave Chelsea a hell of a time.

All these are facts.

komekn:

Everything you have said is entirely opinionated not objective.

I know that you get overly emotive when it comes to your preferred Nigerian born and homegrown players.

But l expected some degree of objectivity beyond he is far better. You don't present any parameters or objective based assessment based deductions. just he is better.

Slight digression depending on requirements of the club, if we are looking for U18 players for instance. We start from technical ability that will very much hinge on first touch amongst other attributes, pace, decision making, adaptability and versatility. I expect you should know these things.

He scored one goal does not equate to he bossed the defence.

So stop being emotively biased and say why Osimhen is FAR BETTER than Tega.

And if you present matters with objective methodologies l may even be persuaded to agree with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:08am On Dec 24, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
On Club Experience, that moniker missed it big time. Tammy edges in Club experience Wella.... He had played far more senior games. But I maintain Osimhen is better from an all round perspective in terms of play, talents, attacking style, and impact factor.

I recall vividly that even when I had hoped he picked Nigeria, I said, he would still play Backup to Osimhen in the CF role and perhaps get his shot regularly if we play two up top. Whether as a Three lion ooo, or a Super Eagle ooo... I maintain and have always maintained Osimhen is better.

Lol

No wahala my broda
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:11am On Dec 24, 2019
Blueelf:

I'm not saying thus because I'm a Liverpool fan ooo but I doubt PSG players can withstand the physical demands of the EPL. Their players would bag too many injuries and their overall play will be affected. To be honest, PSG may not even make top four. EPL is a different ball game form ligue1 or the UEFA champions league

I might not fully agree with you sha, but you have a point.

But psg will make top 4 in the epl trust me

Check all positions of each of their players and compare the strength to those in those epl big teams and you will understand

Almost all psg players will be starting in the epl big teams, they will only find it hard with liverpool and city but half of their players will still start there

I know what i am saying.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:18am On Dec 24, 2019
komekn:

I said Stoke a bottom team in the Championship is better than Paderborn. If you have the courage prove me wrong, if you like do a comparison with a balance score card assessment.

Don't just say hogwash.

It's not about stats as I have said before they are indicative taking in context they are not conclusive.

But from watching both players l can say Saka is technically superior, far better consistent touch and end product delivery. In addition Saka is faster. His defensive attributes better. IMO.

Oga you don start abi?

Stoke is not better than padeborn abeg, have you even watched stoke this season?

If you had called westbrom and few others i would have even agreed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:43am On Dec 24, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Mbappe is in the Best Club in Ligue 1. And Ligue 1 is still not as high as La Liga. So by your logic, it means he is not rated unless he moves into any of the Big 4 leagues. Chikena.

And yes ofcos you will ignorantly say that. You don't know the Big boys in France obviously. Go look at the Ligue 1 table now and tell me if Osimhen hasn't scored against any of the Top 6. Also tell me if Monaco na small club for France. grin
Nantes is a top 4/Top 5 team in France and one of the Big boys of that French league but ofcos you don't know.
Rennes also is in the Top 4 and Osimhen showed up against them leading Lille's to their first away points in that game setting up Ikone.
Chelsea is obviously a big side and Osimhen schooled that defence. Valencia is obviously a big Spanish side and here you are trying to dribble your way around that fact saying you don't see them as such.... Hahahahahaha.... Oga, your opinion doesn't count on this one. Whether you like am or not... Valencia is a big side in Spain okay. Merci.

Please do the same for Tammy and tell me if Tammy have showed against the Big boys in the EPL. Ohhh... You actually agree. That's nice. End of discussion then. Tammy is sh*t against the EPL top 6 unlike Osimhen who has delivered against some of the Ligue 1 top 6.

You talk about scoring away from home... He didn't score away from home against Monaco and Valencia abi... He even missed the PSG game due to suspension.

Let me inform you that Gabby Jesus scored his first home goal at the Etihad since January 2019 just recently against Leicester, this December, so does that mean, he is trash? It took him 12 months ooo... Lol... But he is definitely still rated.

Point is simple... Tammy is a ghost against the Big sides. He turns into a mouse against the EPL's main teams and that is not the Hallmark of a Genuine striker who can change a game. Osimhen trumps Tammy in this and definitely has the better impact factor against tougher sides compared to Tammy. Chikena.

based on your logic Osimhen doesn't play for a small French team, Lille is also a big club in France

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 6:54am On Dec 24, 2019
Mickael2:

The problem is that his career has gone back to where it was two years ago, so I think it is easy to deduce that he might have gone back to what he was doing two years ago that caused the decline just that he is hiding his dirty linens better this time
in his defence, the career never really took off after the incident to start with, so, we can't say it went back there, when it never really left lef and like I said, Watford is currently struggling, so, game time will be few and far between for him.

Man has lost weight, he looks leaner and we can say he has at least been working on his fitness, which is one of the things he had ignored back then
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:04am On Dec 24, 2019
Just how talented or big is this Lille team compared to the other traditional French big guns like Lyon, Monaco, PSG, Marseille, Nantes, Bordeaux and St. Etienne in French football history and most recent decades? You think Lille is bigger than those teams? What is Lille's history in Ligue 1 in the last decade and the previous recent decades before the last one? Please do your research and don't confuse things Biko.

Follow the conversation of big teams. Reason why I use "Top 6/Big teams" in my posts. In England, some of the traditional big 6 like Arsenal and Tottenham are not occupying top 6 positions in the current table but overtime from recent seasons and in history, they are tagged and rightly rated among the Big teams.

Those French teams I just mentioned above can be likened to the Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham and Manchester Utd of English football. They are like their equivalents for French football.

My logic is not in anyway contradicted. Reason why I placed Lille even roughly last or slightly behind the other teams when you talk France's Top 6/Top teams.

So in the end... Let's do a head count yet again. Among those French big guns, Osimhen showed up strongly against Monaco, Lyon, St.Etienne, and Nantes from his 19/20 season stats so far.

But Tammy did not show up against any of England's top/Big teams like Manchester City, Tottenham, Liverpool or even Manchester Utd. They play Arsenal on the 29th. Let's see if he shows up then. grin

The fact remains as it stands right now, Tammy is not a big game player. His impact factor as a forward is lower compared to an Osimhen getting the job done for a smaller Lille against tougher top guns.

jihday:
based on your logic Osimhen doesn't play for a small French team, Lille is also a big club in France

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2019
Just for Bants...

Off-topic please.... But this is something I think Icon79 or Andrewbaba44 will not like at all. grin

Lionel Messi, reigning Ballon Dor World's finest was beaten to the Best Argentine Athlete of the year award in Football-crazy Argentina.

Guess the athlete who beat him... An Argentine Basketballer, Luis Scola.

Now Luis Scola is well known to B-Ball fans shaa. I followed him too at the last WC where he led Argentina to WC Bball silver and have followed him for a good while since the 2004 Olympics and in the NBA too.

But I find it amusing that he beat Messi to this award. Football is bigger in Argentina than Basketball. Infact, After Football is Basketball so it is kinda funny to me. grin

These Argentines no get chill oooo.... They still don't rate Messi as much.

Icon79, what say you? Hahaha....

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Just for Bants...

Off-topic please.... But this is something I think Icon79 or Andrewbaba44 will not like at all. grin

Lionel Messi, reigning Ballon Dor World's finest was beaten to the Best Argentine Athlete of the year award in Football-crazy Argentina.

Now Luis Scola is well known to B-Ball fans shaa. I followed him too at the last WC where he led Argentina to WC Bball silver and have followed him for a good while since the 2004 Olympics and in the NBA too.

But I find it amusing that he beat Messi to this award. Football is bigger in Argentina than Basketball. Infact, After Football is Basketball so it is kinda funny to me. grin

Lol

This one no be issue jare but it’s surprising thou
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 7:52am On Dec 24, 2019
AndSunGorilla:

How do I know I have no knowledge of what it takes? Could you be right, possibly? But just curious how you came to that conclusion?

Meanwhile I have been happily married for 10 years and blessed with children my oga.

sorry for my assumptions in the first sentence,just that your words ought to have reflect your maturity and current state...

I am not Married yet...but I know that no matter the success you've ever attained getting married to the wrong person can kill you, reduce you and bring all those success and achievements to naught....

finding a good and a life partner who willadd value to you and help build a family together with you is one of the best achievement ever

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Long story. Salah and De Bruyne were obviously not given enough chances at Chelsea thanks to a certain Mourinho who had his own ideas. Are they not hitting it in the same EPL for Big sides?

Tammy was piss poor in this same EPL with Swansea. Remember?

Osimhen have almost always shown up in the big games for a small and less talented side like Lille yet you want to argue using Malcolm and whatever logic that he will struggle in a big club with even better talents around him, feeding him. Looolll

Then I guess Mbappe will fail at Madrid too should he leave PSG for them. No be so? Abeg your point no hold.

If there's a player to be worried about, it is Tammy. He hasn't scored against the EPL's Top 6. He is a lion against smaller EPL sides but turns to a mouse against the Big Boys. That for now is a worry and Osimhen does not even has that problem coz he shows up strongly against the Big Boys. This is another reason why Osimhen trumps Tammy and will undoubtedly deliver the goods in a bigger league than France.

Personally, I like Osimhen but as it is currently, Tammy has shown to be better. He showed it at Bristol city, his goals helped Aston villa to premier league, now doing is again at Chelsea. His only bad season was at Swansea.

Everything being considered, Tammy is slightly better

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:03am On Dec 24, 2019
Lol.... Those Argies still dey vex with Messi due to his international drought with the Albiceleste. Perhaps a Copa America win next year will erase all that. Lol

andrewbaba44:

Lol

This one no be issue jare but it’s surprising thou

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2019
The only thing I get from this post is that he has had more games and more experience at the senior level than Osimhen which is very true. It still doesn't add up to Tammy being better than Osimhen. But it's alright. This debate will continue as long as Osimhen keeps getting linked to Chelsea. It is here to stay. grin

Utonwanne:

Personally, I like Osimhen but as it is currently, Tammy has shown to be better. He showed it at Bristol city, his goals helped Aston villa to premier league, now doing is again at Chelsea. His only bad season was at Swansea.

Everything being considered, Tammy is slightly better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2019
Corruption in the NFF: EFCC letter to president Buhari on board now on Human right fm radio station (101.1)

It's being monitored all over the world. You can stream on YouTube via Brekete TV

Or listen via the radio if you live around Abuja

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Just for Bants...

grin Yes na

Imagine Messi being a Nigerian!

The rest presumption is left for you to postulate @ TheSuperNerd
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2019
Michael Babtunde currently eyeing a return to the Super Eagles in 2020.

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2019
Kbs468:
Corruption in the NFF: EFCC letter to president Buhari on board now on Human right fm radio station (101.1)

It's being monitored all over the world. You can stream on YouTube via Brekete TV

Imagine our National team Jerseys being bought from a neighborhood City of Abuja-Suleja to be precise inspite of the multi Million dollars contract with Nike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 9:22am On Dec 24, 2019
Kbs468:

Imagine our National team Jerseys being bought from a neighborhood City of Abuja-Suleja to be precise inspite of the multi Million dollars contract with Nike

Dude nobody wants to hear your crap

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2019
Bolowolowo:
Michael Babtunde currently eyeing a return to the Super Eagles in 2020.

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria

Say wetin happen? undecided From Morocco? And as a right winger? But guys like Sheyi Ojo never even see chance e come be Babatunde kwa.... Hian... Na wa...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2019
Messi a Nigerian? Haba... Won't be fair on the rest of the African continent naa... Chaaaiiii.

But would he win World best as a Nigerian? Hmmm.... Food for thought. grin

Kbs468:

grin Yes na

Imagine Messi being a Nigerian!

The rest presumption is left for you to postulate @ TheSuperNerd

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 24, 2019
komekn:

Don't just say hogwash.

His defensive abilities really?

you don't like collins,no problem

But Saka right now won't mark the end of his campaign in the GWG

Here is Paderborn's stats showing collins with the highest passes and interception in to club

(Modified: Their rating as well, Collins rated 70 while Saka rated 65
So in the here and now... How is he better?)

His defensive qualities are rated higher than Saka for now as well....

And your Paderborn is worse than Stoke narrative... haba danwa, Paderborn plays in the Bundesliga.. Took Dortmund a 92th goal at home to draw the game.. Won an europa league club just recently.. While Stoke city is struggling to draw against Vamdrezzer Fc and Kolo Kolo united.. Rock bottom in the championship

You are just being bias sir

COLLINS is not the best out there

but HE IS NOT AS BAD As YOU PAINTING HIM

PS: He has more goals/assists than Tierney/Kolasinac/and Saka combined this season

Ciaos

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 9:49am On Dec 24, 2019
Kbs468:

Please ensure you listen and watch today's program even after it ended between the hours of 7:30-10:00 am as it's always recorded and made available on daily basis between Monday to Saturday every week

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2019
charlesemeka85:
in as much as i want osimhen to join a big club i doubt liverpool will be the best for him judging by kloops philosophy and style of play. it is very difficult for a natural number 9 to shine in the current liverpool team based on kloop's tactics unless one who can be deployed from the flanks or function well as a false 9.

liverpool's attack and potency in front of goal is from the flanks which is why the duo of mane and salah finishes the season with more goals than firmino. also the same reason origi is usually deployed from the flanks when given a chance in the team.

the epl teams i believe osimhen will make a name for himself in the league if he joins any based on their approach to games are man united,arsenal,chelsea and spurs

also another big mistake he will make is going to barca

Don't worry about Liverpool signing Osimhen cus it won't happen.

He isn't a target...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8015) (8016) (8017) (8018) (8019) (8020) (8021) ... (16250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89, Napoleon55(m), zuchyblink(m), joxxy01(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.