Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,089 members, 7,867,142 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11966685 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8017) (8018) (8019) (8020) (8021) (8022) (8023) ... (16378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2019
So for your mind dis present Nff chair by Pinnick is responsible bi?

What are you hiding?

Kbs468:

Arrest warrant again?

When the EFCC had only arrested just the NFF's cashier and the director of finance?

While leaving out the top guns that ordered the stealings?

When the said top guns are still the witness to the arrested personnel in court?

While the whistle blowers asked the EFCC why the top guns weren't arrested and it replied that no money had ever been reported missing by the NFF?

Wait until the Earthquake strikes according to the presidential liaison officer in the studio this morning.

Until you listen before you would understand
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 1:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
Come bros wich kin talk be dis nah?

Oya send ya address come , mah come chop Xmas isi ewu pepper soup with correct mama Nkechi akpu grin

ChrisKels:
Here dun dry bkus people dun travel go their villas where there is either no network, or the little there is, fluctuates badly grin

Me dey my villa too, but I dey flex 4G wink

In Una next life, make una pray to come from my Villa grin grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2019
do4luv14:

What are you hiding?

Issues of the year 2016-2018 is under what administration?

Infact the allegations dated back to 2010.

Hiding? How do you mean by what I'm hiding?

If I am hiding something, would I still be promoting the radio program being monitored around the world?

I don't get you by what I'm hiding in Truth though
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kbs468:

The saying for the NFF to do something about siasia's matter is not about monetary compensation or donation per se but to help disprove FIFA and the match fixing charges against him though

NFF is a brand, a reputable body to an extent. They ought not to support such unprincipled behavior. Siasia should go to court if he is innocent or being treated unfairly.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Bolowolowo:
Michael Babtunde currently eyeing a return to the Super Eagles in 2020.

Source: Pulse Sports Nigeria
He should keep eyeing it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kbs468:

The saying for the NFF to do something about siasia's matter is not about monetary compensation or donation per se but to help disprove FIFA and the match fixing charges against him though

Did NFF accept bribe on his behalf?

How can NFF prove his innocence?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
jihday:
He should keep eyeing it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2019
komekn:

[s]Lol lol lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you most appreciated.

Although I wish I was in Nigeria.

Stuck in the traffic enjoying the orchestra of multiple horns and the exchanging of frustrated but understandable heated banter.

The smoking aroma of goat meat and not bland Turkey.

The unpredictable excitement, of not being sure if things will go according to plan. Something always goes wrong, it's wonderful it makes you feel ALIVE.

England is cold and inhospitable, very predictable and everything generally goes to plan. Makes you feel BORED STIFF and that you don't really belong.

Have a happy blessed Christmas filled with joy and fellowship with family and friends.

Can't wait to be back it's been nearly six months Chei.[/s]

This is too childish. U act as though the presence of this lil girl threatens ur whole being. This reeks of inferiority complex and absence of self esteem. Dude plz grow up
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
do4luv14:
Come bros wich kin talk be dis nah?

Oya send ya address come , mah come chop Xmas isi ewu pepper soup with correct mama Nkechi akpu grin

Hahahaha my brother, I dey invite u tmrw oo, plenty chopins and beer go dey.

Merry Christmas my people
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by M7even(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
ChrisKels:
Here dun dry bkus people dun travel go their villas where there is either no network, or the little there is, fluctuates badly grin

Me dey my villa too, but I dey flex 4G wink

In Una next life, make una pray to come from my Villa grin grin

When I pray to come from your villa in my next life, where would you be praying to come from in your next life, given the same situations of the world we are right now.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
My opinion is laced with the stats on their impact factors in big games which clearly favors Osimhen. On performances in 2019/2020 overall, they are at par. So yes time will tell. wink

Utonwanne:

Your opinion .....my opinion....Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
komekn:

Many players who struggled in the EPL have found it far more comfortable and even excelled in the French league.

You don't find many players who couldn't cut it in the French league one then came to excel in the EPL.

It's a different league with different set of requirements.
Because very few successful epl players will decide to go to French league, aside PSG the French ligue can't match epl and laliga in wages
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Kbs468:

I don't even think they should get too involved, what if FIFA have compelling evidence? NFF will end up getting disgraced and looking clueless
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
M7even:

When I pray to come from your villa in my next life, where would you be praying to come from in your next life, given the same situations of the world we are right now.

Miami wink wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Subzero047:

Did NFF accept bribe on his behalf?

How can NFF prove his innocence?
Gbam, he should go to court and do that himself. Imagine a former state commissioner being dragged to court for corruption and you are telling us the present governor should help him prove his innocence

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2019
AKPEYI IS KAIZER CHIEF’S NO. 1 GOALKEEPER – MIDDENDORP
*Dec.24

Kaizer Chief’s head coach, Ernst Middendorp has made it clear Daniel Akpeyi is the club’s first choice goalkeeper.

Akpeyi was signed back in January from Chippa United following injury to then first choice keeper Itumeleng Khune and since then, the Super Eagles’ stopper has not looked back.

Akpeyi has pulled up a string of fine performances this season, making unbelievable saves, stopping penalties, being generally solid and has hence won the hearts of the fans.

“I don’t know, what are you saying? But who has been No.1 this season? Let’s not talk about other players,” responded Middendorp when asked about which keeper was his number one.

“We have a number-one goalkeeper, who is performing week-in and week-out, who is the national team goalkeeper for Nigeria, having done a fantastic job in Afcon.

“Guys, we are looking into things, the performances we are getting week-in and week-out, the record is there as a reference. What you are saying is a little bit far out of the frame,” concluded Middendorp.

At the weekend, Akpeyi rescued a point for the Phefeni Glamour Boys in their match against Maritzburg United by saving a late penalty.

Before now, he also saved another penalty against Supersport earlier in the season in a one-all draw.

In their run to the semi-finals of the Telkom Cup, Akpeyi saved penalties in the Last 16 and quarter-finals against Cape Town City and Orlando Pirates respectively.

These are in addition to being the Super Eagles no.1 in AFCON 2019, where they finished as bronze medalists, crowning an impressive year for the short stopper.

Source: thesupersub.com https://thesupersub.com/akpeyi-is-kaizer-chiefs-no-1-goalkeeper-middendorp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
When(if we av ever had) was the last time we had two Eagles centre backs starting together in a team, in any of the top five leagues in Europe?

Seeing these two starting beside each other in the colors of Leganes gives me joy, and I really do hope they save the team from going down.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2019
Thats why i asked , what are you hiding, whats in it for you for promoting a show, aired to witch hunt the present Admins of NFF,

what are the basice in relation to the present NFF?

And i asked again WHAT ARE YOU HIDING

Kbs468:

Issues of the year 2016-2018 is under what administration?

Infact the allegations dated back to 2010.

Hiding? How do you mean by what I'm hiding?

If I am hiding something, would I still be promoting the radio program being monitored around the world?

I don't get you by what I'm hiding in Truth though
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2019
Same to you jare, hope everywhere gbam for villa, how hamattarn for dis sef grin

ChrisKels:

Hahahaha my brother, I dey invite u tmrw oo, plenty chopins and beer go dey.

Merry Christmas my people
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
My opinion is laced with the stats on their impact factors in big games which clearly favors Osimhen. On performances in 2019/2020 overall, they are at par. So yes time will tell. wink

Stats from big games? Examples of such big games??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
do4luv14:

What are you hiding?
I think there's more that meet the eyes with this person.

Always bringing up things against the NFF.

Just to discredit the effort of the NFF, who's a saint in Nigeria? He should tell the EFCC to go and capture Gan-dollar. FIFA money is FIFA money exclusively for the football federations not to the country.

Baba (not you) take your agenda elsewhere, this current FF is by far one of the best Nigeria has produced.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2019
tbaba1234:
About Siasia,

NFF can offer a level of support but they shouldn't be compelled or blackmailed to. As long as all of Siasia's wages have been paid. NFF has no obligation to Siasia.

It is just like, if an ex national team player falls into poverty or is ill. NFF has no obligation to help. Any decision to assist should be voluntary.

The player was paid for his services.
What has salary or no obligation got to do with what Odegbami said.

It's simple as ABC my man.NFF has every right to ask FIFA what really transpired that led to life ban.

Siasia only coach Nigeria team and such ban must have comes from any of Nigeria matches but with what Odegbami wrote,not responded to a mail shouldn't have led to life ban.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
nelszx:

I think there's more that meet the eyes with this person.

Always bringing up things against the NFF.

Just to discredit the effort of the NFF, who's a saint in Nigeria? He should tell the EFCC to go and capture Gan-dollar. FIFA money is FIFA money exclusively for the football federations not to the country.

Baba (not you) take your agenda elsewhere, this current FF is by far one of the best Nigeria has produced.

The moniker in question has done nothing exceptionally wrong. NFF should prove their innocency if they are. Forget about Ganduje for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
Don't take me back abeg. I have elucidated enough. Already stated in the other posts if you followed. Merry Christmas. grin

Utonwanne:

Stats from big games? Examples of such big games??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
I don’t always agree with her. But on this one and others, she was very much on point
komekn:

Lol that's dramatically different from my opinion, maybe l have come across different types of women than you have.

It's like someone was slating Black American women here very negatively. My experience is DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Don't take me back abeg. I have elucidated enough. Already stated in the other posts if you followed. Merry Christmas. grin

Oh! that one sided stat analysis ......

It's better we leave it here as you suggested.

Wish you goodies bro.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2019
So you saw it and was trying to drag me back unnecessarily. Smh.

Anyway, one-sided to you naa... because you have your bias obviously. You already stated you prefer Tammy. But according to those big game/impact factor stats, Osimhen stands out more than Tammy. So yeah we can leave it here. Time will tell on it more. grin Bon Noel.

Utonwanne:

Oh! that one sided stat analysis ......

It's better we leave it here as you suggested.

Wish you goodies bro.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2019
ChrisKels:
When(if we av ever had) was the last time we had two Eagles centre backs starting together in a team, in any of the top five leagues in Europe?

Seeing these two starting beside each other in the colors of Leganes gives me joy, and I really do hope they save the team from going down.

I believe they won’t go down
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clementoke(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2019
do4luv14:

Thats why i asked , what are you hiding, whats in it for you for promoting a show, aired to witch hunt the present Admins of NFF,

what are the basice in relation to the present NFF?

And i asked again WHAT ARE YOU HIDING

Like seriously, I am also beginning to realise that he has a particular interest (which is sinister in nature) in that particular case.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
Xmas go dey one kind for where I dey sha

But we Nigerians do make things happen anywhere

Merry Xmas to you all and I am wishing you all a happy new year in advance

Man don dey old sha grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2019
do4luv14:
Same to you jare, hope everywhere gbam for villa, how hamattarn for dis sef grin

Everywhere gud ooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2019
Utonwanne:

The moniker in question has done nothing exceptionally wrong. NFF should prove their innocency if they are. Forget about Ganduje for now
God bless you my brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8017) (8018) (8019) (8020) (8021) (8022) (8023) ... (16378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: EEGA and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.