Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11942393 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8042) (8043) (8044) (8045) (8046) (8047) (8048) ... (16354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:46am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
Broke records when you are backed by a club owned by the richest club owners in the world?

Oga I go take kloop over pep any day any time

Why didnt the earlier coaches at mancity broke such record or is it a different richest clubs owners that owned it then?

You need to give kudos where its deserved

The last time i checked man united is the richest club in england

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:46am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
All I am trying to tell you in my epistle is that pep have no excuse for not winning the UCL yet in city.

Since he took charge of city, how many players have he graduated to the 1st team?

All I am telling you is that winning the Champions league also takes luck. For instance, Liverpool were lucky not to meet City in the finals because VAR officials chose to give Tottenham and illegitimate goal.

In 2010, a volcano made Barcelona travel by train to Italy to play Inter Milan that helped Mourinho win his champions league with Inter. When Mourinho won the Champions league with Porto, he was lucky Andrade got a wrongly issued red card.

So that is not a real yardstick. Winning champions league goes along with breaking new grounds with over 40 to 50 games.

Winning Champions league is a good feat. So is breaking records never thought possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:48am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
Broke records when you are backed by a club owned by the richest club owners in the world?

Oga I go take kloop over pep any day any time

That one is your own. Is Pep dragging you. Some like Simeone. Or is Klopp buying players free?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:48am On Dec 28, 2019
Ange wetin? The one he sold and brought back? Foden that is contemplating on leaving because of lack of playing time?

How many games have garcia played for city?

Do pep have the balls to throw in foden in the heat of a top game maybe against Liverpool or their rivals man united?

This are the edge greats like Fergie, Wenger, van gaal, heynckes have over him.
andrewbaba44:

Phil foden angelino, eric garcia

How many players have graduate from klopp team also apart from arnold?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Now you name another coach I respect so much Simeone. The man that turned atm from nothing to one of the best in European football.

They have won the league in a country that boast of the best football clubs in the world and made it to the UCL finals twice in the space of 5 years with a budget that can not compared to what pep have had right from barca, Bayern and currently city cheesy

TheGoodJoe:

That one is your own. Is Pep dragging you. Some like Simeone. Or is Klopp buying players free?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:51am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
Ange wetin? The one he sold and brought back? Foden that is contemplating on leaving because of lack of playing time?

Do pep have the balls to throw in foden in the heat of a top game maybe with Liverpool?

Foden and eric garcia, nothing consign me weda foden wan leave or not as thats not the point bro

How many youth players have klopp trow into a top game? i guess its the whole team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:51am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:

Do pep have the balls to throw in foden in the heat of a top game maybe with Liverpool?

Em, did Foden not start against Arsenal?

Which Academy player did Klopp start against City, Leicester or Arsenal or Chelsea.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:52am On Dec 28, 2019
The current arsenal team follow for discussion? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
TheGoodJoe:

Em, did Foden not start against Arsenal?

Which Academy player did Klopp start against City, Leicester or Arsenal or Chelsea.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:52am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
Now you name another coach I respect so much Simeone. The man that turned atm from nothing to one of the best in European football.

They have won the league in a country that boast of the best football clubs in the world and made it to the UCL finals twice in the space of 5 years with a budget that can not compared to what pep have had right from barca, Bayern and currently city cheesy

Let him come to England and break records never thought possible.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:53am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
The current arsenal team follow for discussion? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Klopp should try starting an academy kid against Arsenal.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:55am On Dec 28, 2019
Against which club did TAA made his debut in the epl? Who promoted gomes to Liverpool's first team?

Both are now English internationals and rated along others as the best young players in the world.

andrewbaba44:

Foden and eric garcia, nothing consign me weda foden wan leave or not as thats not the point bro

How many youth players have klopp trow into a top game? i guess its the whole team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:55am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:

Everybody knows simeone is one of the best in the game

But sadly now that he is spending money he is not getting it right

Pep budget at barca is not even up to klopp budget at liverpool so no just call barca there

How many big signings did pep got at barca apart from ibra?

Thiago alcantara, christian tello,isaac cuenca, batra,pedro? these are guys that pep do use to play big games, but i guess you wont see it as messi is doing the whole work

smh

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:57am On Dec 28, 2019
shocked meaning atm is richer than barca?
andrewbaba44:

Pep budget at barca is not even up to klopp budget at liverpool so no just call barca there

Thiago alcantara, christian tello,isaac cuenca, batra,pedro? these are guys that pep do use to play big games, but i guess you wont see it as messi is doing the whole work

smh
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:58am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
Against which club did TAA made his debut? Who promoted gomes to Liverpool's first team?

Both are now English internationals and rated along others as the best young players in the world.

After arnold who else?

Because the way you are sounding as if Liverpool team is full of academy players

There is no player foden will bench at city midfield unlike arnold at liverpool

Why didnt genius klopp call back harry wislon from bouenrmouth? but instead he use money to get minamino grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:59am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
shocked meaning atm is richer than barca?

Are we speaking about ATM here?

Is klopp ATM coach?

The talk here is between klopp and pep,simone was used as example

No change this talk oooo grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:59am On Dec 28, 2019
Do you know one of the reasons pep was let go of Bayern was because the clubs hierarchy finds his style boring? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

andrewbaba44:

smh
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:00am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
Against which club did TAA made his debut in the epl? Who promoted gomes to Liverpool's first team?

Liverpool signed Gomez in June 2015. Made his debut October 2015. Wow. What an Academy player.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:01am On Dec 28, 2019
Harry Wilson and mi amino who is a better player? Do you know how much they made from Wilson's sale to Bourne mouth and how much they spent on bringing the Japanese?
andrewbaba44:

After arnold who else?

Because the way you are sounding as if Liverpool team is full of academy players

There is no player foden will bench at city midfield unlike arnold at liverpool

Why didnt genius klopp call back harry wislon from bouenrmouth? but instead he use money to get minamino grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:02am On Dec 28, 2019
Signed him from which club? Charlton right?

Was he signed for Liverpool's first team our 2nd team?
TheGoodJoe:

Liverpool signed Gomez in June 2015. Made his debut October 2015. Wow. What an Academy player.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:05am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:

A player that made his debut a few months from signing is no academy player.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:08am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
Harry Wilson and mi amino who is a better player? Do you know how much they made from Wilson's sale to Bourne mouth and how much they spent on bringing the Japanese?

I dont know who is a better player sir

How will you know what harry wilson can do when he was not given a chance?

Minamino has played 14 games in the austrian league and score 5 goals while Harry wilson has played 15 epl games and score 6 goals

I dont know who is better as both have not been bad so far, but klopp doesnt spend money so why didnt he call back Harry wislon than spending ?

I dont care if minamino is a cheap player
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:09am On Dec 28, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the greatest tactical master class i have witnessed as an ardent follower of the game was jose's tactics with inter against pep's barca at nou camp in a ucl semi final game. i urge you to go to youtube to check it out
TheGoodJoe:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:11am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:

Joe gomez is hell no academy player

Someone was signed july 2015 and he made his epl debut the following month against stoke, not long then he suffered an injury that ruled him out for about 12 months
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:11am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:

the greatest tactical master class i have witnessed as an ardent follower of the game was jose's tactics with inter against pep's barca at nou camp in a ucl semi final game. i urge you to go to youtube to check it out

No wahala

But why are you changing the topic ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:12am On Dec 28, 2019
you won't care because you are blinded by mere sentiment. goal scoring is not the only attribute that makes a well rounded player. kloop and liverpool got themselves a workaholic in the mold of ex man united and korean player park ji sung.

i doubt you know the reason fergie would die for park during his days in united
andrewbaba44:

I dont know who is a better player sir

How will you know what harry wilson can do when he was not given a chance?

Minamino has played 14 games in the austrian league and score 5 goals while Harry wilson has played 15 epl games and score 6 goals

I dont know who is better as both have not been bad so far, but klopp doesnt spend money so why didnt he call back Harry wislon than spending ?

I dont care if minamino is a cheap player
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:13am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:

I do not need to watch it. I even watched the analysis of the game after the match. I can say that Jose should have lost but the referee disallowed a legitimate goal scored by Barcelona's Bojan Krkic.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:13am On Dec 28, 2019
i didn't change the topic but just dropped a known fact to folks who understands the game cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
andrewbaba44:

No wahala

But why are you changing the topic ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:14am On Dec 28, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy there you go again
TheGoodJoe:

I do not need to watch it. I even watched the analysis of the game after the match. I can say that Jose should have lost but the referee disallowed a legitimate goal scored by Barcelona's Bojan Krkic.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:15am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
you won't care because you are blinded by mere sentiment. goal scoring is not the only attribute that makes a well rounded player. kloop and liverpool got themselves a workaholic in the mold of ex man united and korean player park ji sung.

i doubt you know the reason fergie would die for park during his days in united

No you are the one blinded by sentiment

Klopp doesnt believe in academy players , he snubbed them and go for minamimo grin

Its clear to everyone
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:15am On Dec 28, 2019
will pep ever consider a player from the 2nd or 3rd tier of english football good enough to start in his team?
TheGoodJoe:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:17am On Dec 28, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

kloop is known for unearthing unknown talents from obscure leagues and turned them to quality players. lewandoski and kagawa re good examples

imagine solkjaer unearthing greenwood,arsenal with saka, chelsea doing the same with tammy,tomori,mount etc,liverpool with TAA and gomes,spurs with alli and keane

can pep take risk on unproven players?
andrewbaba44:

No you are the one blinded by sentiment

Klopp doesnt believe in academy players , he snubbed them and go for minamimo grin

Its clear to everyone
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:20am On Dec 28, 2019
now he is working on getting another expensive cb in january, why not work with what you have until your injured and trusted players are back to fitness?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8042) (8043) (8044) (8045) (8046) (8047) (8048) ... (16354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: CornOak(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.