Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11971323 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8043) (8044) (8045) (8046) (8047) (8048) (8049) ... (16380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:11am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

kloop is known for unearthing unknown talents from obscure leagues and turned them to quality players. lewandoski and kagawa re good examples

imagine solkjaer unearthing greenwood,arsenal with saka, chelsea doing the same with tammy,tomori,mount etc,liverpool with TAA and gomes,spurs with alli and keane

can pep take risk on unproven players?

Klopp bought lewandowski and kagawa ,Pep also have bought good unknown players and turn them to something else ,like kimmich and co

While Pep brought Pedro from lamasia busquets from la masia ,should I remind you Pedro sent 32 year old Henry out of Barcelona ?

Now please name the player klopp brought from from the academy of the teams he has coached

What else do you wanna say

Please stop mentioning those crappy United players

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:14am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
now he is working on getting another expensive cb in january, why not work with what you have until your injured and trusted players are back to fitness?

They are ambitious and not like United okay

That team have no defence ,Fernandinho is playing cb

No John stones and no Laporte ? And you want them to continue like that abi ,they have only 1 cb available oga ,none in the bench

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:18am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
will pep ever consider a player from the 2nd or 3rd tier of english football good enough to start in his team?

But he bought Joshua kimmich from German second division and turned him into world class grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2019
All these paiment bkus Wolves did the Lord's work?

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2019
kai the euro club digression don do!!!!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:52am On Dec 28, 2019
Kloop's Liverpool is so good they have turned the EPL to the farmers' league grin

Please where is the race?

Difference between first and second place in Europe's top five leagues:

������� Premier League - 13 points
�� Ligue 1 - 7 points
�� Bundesliga - 2 points
�� La Liga - 2 points
�� Serie A - +8 goal difference

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Klopp bought lewandowski and kagawa ,Pep also have bought good unknown players and turn them to something else ,like kimmich and co

While Pep brought Pedro from lamasia busquets from la masia ,should I remind you Pedro sent 32 year old Henry out of Barcelona ?

Now please name the player klopp brought from from the academy of the teams he has coached

You're lying Andrew.

Hendo was very average before klopp. So was matip and Gomez. Trent is from our academy. Mane from Southampton and Salah was a 30m euro buy from Roma. There are many more but these are the little I can remember. The same Pep said Milner was too surplus to his requirements before Klopp brought him in and the rest is history.

Need I say more? smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zayyadidris(m): 8:11am On Dec 28, 2019
Is NFF trying to sign pep or klopp as head coach of super eagles.??

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 8:14am On Dec 28, 2019
daveP:
The glass house building yeah.

Also discovered 350million was spent on the new site plus 50milla from Akpabio... And $150,000 on furniture alone.

I laugh in Krikritunese
So na only name change from NFA to NFF na him sani Lulú dey brag about?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 8:19am On Dec 28, 2019
Joebie:
kai the euro club digression don do!!!!
I agree with you 100%

The focus should be on Rohr now as a matter of urgency please house

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2019
zayyadidris:
Is NFF trying to sign pep or klopp as head coach of super eagles.??

I wonder too oooo my brother.

And I won't bother reading the remainder of the pages that I have missed in the regard of klopp and Guardiola comparison and attributes though
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ihenzy(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2019
andrewbaba44:

TAA is he not from Liverpool academy?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Alexander arnold

Gomez?

Anyone else ?

I was thinking all klopp players where from Liverpool academy

Please correct me if there are more

Gomez is not L'pool academy graduate
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
Signed him from which club? Charlton right?

Was he signed for Liverpool's first team our 2nd team?

never knw that Sancho was BVB 09's academy product
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BARAJ92(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2019
Danielnino00:

Guardiola is a cheque book manager QED..

The EPL has dealt with him already.. he will leave at the end of the season and join another money spinning club..

By next season u will b claiming either PSG or Juventus fan .
Mention a single top team that does not spend money. A top coach will never coach a small team, if he still has offer from big club. Mourinho waited for so long, thinking a big club will come for him when he saw that, it was not happening so soon, he accepted Tottenham offer.
Guardiola didn't spend much to improve Barcelona, how much did he spend in Bayern Munich. When he arrives at man city, most of his squad are old men, hence is spending spill. Guardiola has improve a lot of players.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2019
WHO IS BETTER BETWEEN YOU AND TAMMY ABRAHAM ? " I think we're kinda different, the way we score goals is really different, I tink we have to leave that for the fans, I can't really pick." guess who said this?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BARAJ92(m): 8:58am On Dec 28, 2019
jihday:
Gbayi. See klopp, he didn't spend any money this season even sold some dead woods but Pep bought a 50mill player but we can see who's playing better
Did any of Liverpool top player leave the club? or are the players of Liverpool ageing?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2019
Football
‘New clause in Rohr’s contract means redemption for Nigerian football’

By Samuel Ifetoye
28 December 2019 | 4:15 am

Former International, Adegoke Adelabu, has described the inclusion of a new clause by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) before Coach Gernot Rohr’s contract can be renewed as a welcome development.

NFF president, Amaju Pinnick, had on Thursday admitted an error in the first deal signed with Rohr, saying that the new pact for the Franco-German coach would now include living in the country, which allows him only to travel twice or thrice in a year and that his list of players for any national engagement must be sanctioned by the NFF technical committee before the players are invited.

Speaking to The Guardian yesterday on the new condition by the NFF, Adelabu stated that aside the new clause for Rohr’s deal extension, that competent coaches must also be engaged to assist him with a view of taking over from him by the time the new deal ends if he agrees.

Adelabu said: “My concern with Rohr is to find out whether he was able to fulfill the objectives of his first contract before extending it. Another one is has there been any improvement in our game and the mode of selecting players?

“If the NFF technical committee has to approve of any player he invites to the camp, then we have to find out why they want that now?

Adelabu stated that it was worrisome that a coach would solely rely on foreign-based players, and do things in his own way before every international engagement.

“I think what the NFF needs to do now is to engage a coach that must be ready to sacrifice for the country. The mistake made in the past shouldn’t be allowed again. They must employ local coaches that will assist and learn from any foreigner they engage so that when he goes, our coaches can take over.

“The coaches around Rohr how competent are they? Are they good enough to take over from him when he leaves? There must be a take-over process because we can’t continue to rely on a foreigner to steer the affairs of the Super Eagles,” he said.

Adelabu also stressed the need for Rohr to abide with the new clause because Nigeria needed a coach who will look into the league for players good enough for the national team. “Anything short of that means he is not interested and they should allow him go,” he stated.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2019
maidaboi:
WHO IS BETTER BETWEEN YOU AND
TAMMY ABRAHAM ?
" I think we're kinda different, the way we score
goals is really different, I tink we have to leave
that for the fans, I can't really pick."
guess who said this?
Victor Osimhen abi?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2019
Kbs468:
Football

By Samuel Ifetoye

Former International, Adegoke Adelabu, has described the inclusion of a new clause by the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) before Coach Gernot Rohr’s contract can be renewed as a welcome development.

NFF president, Amaju Pinnick, had on Thursday admitted an error in the first deal signed with Rohr, saying that the new pact for the Franco-German coach would now include living in the country, which allows him only to travel twice or thrice in a year and that his list of players for any national engagement must be sanctioned by the NFF technical committee before the players are invited.

Speaking to The Guardian yesterday on the new condition by the NFF, Adelabu stated that aside the new clause for Rohr’s deal extension, that competent coaches must also be engaged to assist him with a view of taking over from him by the time the new deal ends if he agrees.

Adelabu said: “My concern with Rohr is to find out whether he was able to fulfill the objectives of his first contract before extending it. Another one is has there been any improvement in our game and the mode of selecting players?

“If the NFF technical committee has to approve of any player he invites to the camp, then we have to find out why they want that now?

Adelabu stated that it was worrisome that a coach would solely rely on foreign-based players, and do things in his own way before every international engagement.

“I think what the NFF needs to do now is to engage a coach that must be ready to sacrifice for the country. The mistake made in the past shouldn’t be allowed again. They must employ local coaches that will assist and learn from any foreigner they engage so that when he goes, our coaches can take over.

“The coaches around Rohr how competent are they? Are they good enough to take over from him when he leaves? There must be a take-over process because we can’t continue to rely on a foreigner to steer the affairs of the Super Eagles,” he said.

Adelabu also stressed the need for Rohr to abide with the new clause because Nigeria needed a coach who will look into the league for players good enough for the national team. “Anything short of that means he is not interested and they should allow him go,” he stated.

What is this one saying?

It looks like Pinnick is out to destroy the only national team that is doing well.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BARAJ92(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2019
jihday:
He'll go and join Juve, spend 200mill on a world class team, win the league with 300pts and his fans will shout 'best ever coach'
Is it your money? What is the total amount that Guardiola has spent? Most of is signings are those that fit into his system of player not luxury players
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BARAJ92(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
improve tanker. pep uses money to get technically blessed players. currently aside jose who i will say have been off it for some time now but i still hold him to high esteem, another coach i envy everyday and wish to have him in united is kloop.

aside kloop, another coach who belong to the new school whom i would gamble on if i am among the shot callers in united is current leipzig's coach naglesmann

kloop curently is the best coach in the world and one who will work with any budget you give him. man united management goofed big time by not getting him
Really, what did he achieve without Van dijk and Allison
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2019
Other Sports
Sports in Nigeria: Goodbye 2019, welcome 2020

By Segun Odegbami
28 December 2019 | 4:14 am

The new Minister of Youth and Sports Development, Sunday Dare (third right) is enthusiastic, and is already demonstrating a seriousness and competency that is giving stakeholders confidence that a new era is in the offing.

I am not the best person to do a proper forensic on sports in Nigeria in the outgoing year. I may be biased.

It has also been very difficult seeing through the avalanche of crisis that plagued several of the federations.

There is also the risk of a total disconnect between the teams’ performances and the state of their federations that may make fair judgment impossible.

So, I shall pass no judgment and just skirt around a few sports, summarise my opinions and peer carefully into the future.

A few sports made little impact whilst most did not even ‘exist’, because we heard nothing about their activities and programmes. Sports is still rated more for the medals they fetch at competitions and less for their immediate impact on the lives of participants. Whereas, we can look at athletics and conclude the year was barren for them, the sport of ‘walking’ that almost does not exist in our firmament, influenced and benefited many ordinary lives.

In 2019, no sport was truly, outstandingly successful, including football. Indeed, that football did not succeed directly affected the fortunes of some sports that depend on the ‘feel good’ factor that the success of the Super Eagles brings to them in the market place of sponsorships.

Unfortunately, every time football runs into stormy weather as it did this past year, with poor international results across all the national teams, including the Super Eagles, the result becomes an infection that afflicts other sports.

Football is the undoubted king and enabler in Nigerian football. For most of the year, the national domestic leagues were on life-support in terms of funding to organise any of their domestic competitions. Television support, the fuel of the sports industry, left football in the lurch of its shenanigans, the scandals and allegations of misappropriation of funds taking their toll in the industry. The domestic league ran for two season without a major sponsor.

As we enter 2020, the music may change. There are new interests and promises of support.

At international levels of competitions, the internal crisis within the Nigeria Football Federation Executive Committee and some of their aggrieved former staff that degenerated into petitions about graft inside the federation and led to some courts cases and investigations by the financial crimes agencies in the country, the country’s national teams could not effectively function. The problems became an albatross that would not go away for most of the year, crippling any meaningful development programmes that could have gone on, and rendering the NFF very unattractive to once-eager prospective sponsors of its teams and programmes. At the end, all the national teams failed to make any impact internationally. When the final count is taken, 2019 may be the most disastrous year in the history of modern Nigerian football.

There were very serious internal and external crisis within the basketball and athletics federations. These are the two federations that come close to football in terms of their followership in the country.

The scouting and use of Diaspora basketball players and athletes has become a very attractive option. These are the athletes that still managed to qualify the country for the women’s Olympics basketball event, and that the country would depend on for track and field at the Tokyo Olympics next summer.

Wrestling, under Olympic gold medalist (for Canada) Daniel Igali, did well and is doing well and achieving some results, even with the minimal support, the sport receives from the governments (federal and state). His passion, commitment and personal funding is sustaining the sport.

Table tennis is still benefiting from the foundation laid for the sport a long time ago, in the early 1970s, through the early adaptation of China as the base of Nigerian tennis. The impact of a few generations of Chinese coaches that came to transfer grassroots knowledge to Nigerians is what has sustained the sport till now. In 2019, Nigerian table tennis players have maintained high global rankings.

The most interesting developments of 2019 are the establishment of an increasing number of State Sports Commissions to replace State Ministries of Sports, and the appointment of a new minister of youths and sports to truncate the trouble-prone regime of the last minister who did his best that was surely not good enough to take sports to higher pedestals.

The new minister is enthusiastic, and is already demonstrating a seriousness and competency that is giving stakeholders confidence that a new era is in the offing.

There was the health situation of a few notable former athletes. Their poor state of health after several years in retirement raised the fundamental issue of a welfare structure for athletes that serve the country for a minimum number of years. The conversation about retired athletes is muted in the corridors of power, even though public cry out for help an increasing number of them is attracting public sympathy and some action, and has kept the matter on the front burner through most of the year.

The relevance of sports academies is becoming more acknowledged. The football academies are serving as a compass. Between the football academies and the local clubs, which are producing more players of quality for the national football teams? It is now obvious that it is the academies, even though most of their products migrate at very young ages into the wilderness of foreign leagues scattered particularly in Europe and South East Asia. Well-structured and the migration regulated and controlled, academies even in other sports, could be the answer to the challenge of grassroots sports development through the federations.

Personally, the domestic football leagues need a little more depth in terms of the technical capacity of those running it. Beneath the surface of what is going on now, development of the game itself is not growing. The present group cannot see it and do the needful.

The leagues must inject persons deeply rooted in the technical aspects of the game. As it is now, through the quality of fields the development of the players is shallow and limited. The level of coaching is also affected for the same reasons.

Funding continues to be a major challenge for all federations and for sports as a whole. This is because there is no clear understanding and delineation of the roles and responsibilities of the different stakeholders in sports.

Even in football, teams are not making any money from the league, particularly in the absence of television revenue, and the exceedingly mindboggling cost (we have just learnt) of running the board and secretariat of the League Management Company, LMC, the body responsible for the professional league in the country.

All in all, sports did not grow in 2019.

2020 is here with the Olympic games as the major international event that will engage Nigerians during the year.

Unfortunately, there is little hope that anything tangible shall come out of it. So, the best bet is to use the Olympics as exposure opportunity for young athletes in various sports that require exposure at that level to build morale and the spirit to excel down the line into the future.

I wish all my readers and followers of sports the very best in 2020!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BARAJ92(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
he spent in the areas that needed to be fortified which is the central defense and goalkeeping position which is the reason they have to spend big to solve the major issue in the team by bringing in alisson and van dijk.

since the signing of van dijk and alisson do liverpool concede useless goals anymore? they made it to 2 ucl finals,won one which was followed by the uefa super cup,world club cup and on the verge of taking the epl trophy to anfield. those these success not justifying the amount he has spent?

i remember when jose joined inter and won the league that season with the italian cup, inter supremo then morrati met him and told him that his target next season is to bring the ucl title to san siro which jose requested for that to be achieved he should be furnished will 100 euros to sign few players which was given to him and the rest is history till date.

etoo was once asked between jose and pep who is a better coach and replied the interviewer that "one won the champions league with porto while the other couldn't win it with bayern" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol, Another one could not win it with Chelsea, Man utd and Real Madrid
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BARAJ92(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:
yes of course to the bolded and the board regrets those signing till date which is the reason they are focused on bringing in young talented player mainly from around britain to rebuild the team. with the amount of money pep sinked in bringing players to man city he would have atleast won 1 ucl title.

you wont spend millions in pounds just to win the epl with a team where the likes of mancini and pelegrini achieved the same feat
This your logic no be am, amount have we(Man utd) spent since winning the premier league 2013, how many player did he buy in his first season. How much did Liverpool spend and they are yet to win a single league.
Mancini and pelegrini won the league when those players were at their peak.
likewise zidane won three champions league based on the team being together for a while
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kbs468(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2019
tbaba1234:

What is this one saying?

It looks like Pinnick is out to destroy the only national team that is doing well.

Why are you surprised by his comments when himself was an ex-Green Eagles winger without international club exposure

They are in the league of home based advocacy for players and coaches in the super eagles
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2019
Kbs468:
Football

By Samuel Ifetoye

This Adelabu fella is still living in the 80's. He obviously has no clue about what is going on.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2019
charlesemeka85:

i doubt you know his history right from mainz in the german 2nd tier to dortmund. what was dortmund's pedigree before kloop joined them?
Dortmund had won the Bundesliga a couple of times before Bayern Munich dominance started in the 2000s
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2019
On this Gernot Rohr new contract, we can only clamor and pray that the sports minister will intervene and call pinnick to order. Anybody clamoring for homebased players in this day and age is either a football agent or confusionist. Make we dey look how this drama go play out.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eseose9(f): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2019
Eseose9:
Kokem said Osimhen failed woefully at Germany without getting his fact right
Pls watch today's interview of Osimhen here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IHlwM8rq0s

Bringing this up again Pls make una watch this interwiew o
Contrary to reports that he failed trials, Osimhen said he never went for trials, he only went for medicals at a club in Belgium �� but was rejected after thorough medical examination, he also talked about how he was supposed to signed to club bugge but they called his agent on that same day and told them that the deal was off the table just like that
They were scared about his health issues
He was very sick to the extent that he couldn't recognise his family.
He also said he knows himself very well and the qualities he possess so there was no way in this world that he would go for trials.
A vet nice Interwiew.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

He has good pedigree with young players but when it came to the EPL, Klopp had to spend a fortune to compete.
this is why I always shake my head when they say Guardiola is a fraud just because he spends money. Jurgen Klopp has been spending good morning Jose Mourinho spent money Alex Ferguson spent money yet none of them has broken the records pep has but he's the fraud.

His critics should just admit they don't like him with their chest instead of all this shifting of goal post. They will claim he has only won the Champions League with Barcelona but Alex Ferguson and Fabio Capello who won with Man United and AC Milan respectively are considered great coaches my brother it is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2019
What kind of stupid clause is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8043) (8044) (8045) (8046) (8047) (8048) (8049) ... (16380) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.