Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11964829 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8411) (8412) (8413) (8414) (8415) (8416) (8417) ... (16377) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
junnyjake:

Yes.
Perfect is relative and unachieveable in the real sense of it.
funny
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
Then you go be another pep, who however he met a team of starz still find ways to buy more,

while bench or outrighly sideline those on ground

junnyjake:

Yes.

Perfect is relative and unachieveable in the real sense of it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
do4luv14:

Then you go be another pep, who however he met a team of starz still find ways to buy more,

while bench or outrighly sideline those on ground

Every man is an embodiment of sentiments.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by junnyjake(m): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
funny

I know right?

Where u been, the metallic man?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 2:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
And nah that sentiment dey cost us as a nation

junnyjake:

Every man is an embodiment of sentiments.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
Head needs to roll, it's 2020 and there are no medical personnel in a so called professional league? I'll love to know the club's plan if any of their players break leg in a game, to rub aboniki or what? How difficult can it be to have a permanent medical team that goes everywhere with the boys? It's so heart breaking to see a young man pass away like that, this isn't corruption or negligence it's just top drawer witchcraft. In typical fashion all we will hear is we will look into it and make changes, nobody will loose his/her job, we'll move on and wait for the next tragedy.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Make Shehu come talk wetin him don do since as per medicals for the NPFL

jihday:
Head needs to roll, it's 2020 and there are no medical personnel in a so called professional league? I'll love to know the club's plan if any of their players break leg in a game, to rub aboniki or what? How difficult can it be to have a permanent medical team that goes everywhere with the boys? It's so heart breaking to see a young man pass away like that, this isn't corruption or negligence it's just top drawer witchcraft. In typical fashion all we will hear is we will look into it and make changes, nobody will loose his/her job, we'll move on and wait for the next tragedy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kendrick9(m): 4:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
Arabiandude:

I think starting both Osimhen and Remy together has been limiting Osimhen goals... Not taken anything away from Remy though
But But I thought he was better than Mbappe, at least that's I was told on this thread....
Suddenly a washed up Remy seems like an obstacle too big to climb
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Arabiandude: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
kendrick9:
But But I thought he was better than Mbappe, at least that's I was told on this thread....
Suddenly a washed up Remy seems like an obstacle too big to climb
My brother, Osimhen is very good not minding his age and I feel if he finds himself in a club that scores averagely 2-3 goals per matches, he will score even more than haland but comparing Osimhen with Mbape was just insane and that's why I never contributed to that stvpid argument. In terms of speed, skills, hold up play, team play, goalscoring and everything you could wish for from an attacker Mbape by far outclasses Osimhen.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Her age?

So Osimbobo don turn woman

Arabiandude:

My brother, Osimhen is very good not minding her age and I feel if he finds himself in a club that scores averagely 2-3 goals per matches, he will score even more than haland but comparing Osimhen with Mbape was just insane and that's why I never contributed to that stvpid argument. In terms of speed, skills, hold up play, team play, goalscoring and everything you could wish for from an attacker Mbape by far outclasses Osimhen.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ah no jst know wetin dey hapen for dis thread those days

yestarday be like grammar class with CHRISKELS and Thesupernerd @ the forefront
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2020
And Senegal just won another one over....

Lys Mousset - If Senegal called me, I would jump at the opportunity

One of Sheffield United's best players, Lys Mousset said he is ready to ditch France and play for Senegal on the international scene.

Mousset was born to a former Senegalese player, Emilien Mendy and a French mother in the European country and went on to play for the French youth teams in U20 and U21 levels.

Despite being born and bred in France, the 24-year-old has declared his love for Senegal and his readiness to accept their invitation.

“It is true that I have always been attracted to Senegal. I don't watch a lot of football, but when Senegal play, I am always in front of my TV. I support them like crazy,” Mousset told Goal.

“The story with the French team is not over because I don't have a selection yet, but if Senegal called me I would say yes.”

Mousset is having an impressive debut campaign at Bramall Lane where he has contributed five goals and four assists in 23 Premier League games.

He disclosed his discussion with Senegal head coach Aliou Cisse, as he anticipates his maiden invitation to his team.

“Yes, he called me. Everything went very well. He asked me if I was well and if Emilien Mendy was indeed my father. I replied "yes" and he asked me for his number to speak with him,” he continued.

“He didn't tell me he was going to select me, but if it were to happen I would be delighted. I will look carefully at the next list and hope I will be there.

The former Bournemouth striker is a close associate of Rennes’ Senegalese goalkeeper Edouard Mendy.

After establishing himself at Sheffield United this term, Mousset is ready to commit his future to the West African nation.

“Edouard just told me that the coach has been following me for a long time. For me, Senegal has always been at the back of my mind, but first I wanted to rediscover the joy of being successful with my club and it was done with Sheffield, after very complicated moments in Bournemouth,”.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2020
Arabiandude:

My brother, Osimhen is very good not minding her age and I feel if he finds himself in a club that scores averagely 2-3 goals per matches, he will score even more than haland but comparing Osimhen with Mbape was just insane and that's why I never contributed to that stvpid argument. In terms of speed, skills, hold up play, team play, goalscoring and everything you could wish for from an attacker Mbape by far outclasses Osimhen.
bro.... who help u type this?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
ChrisKels:
And Senegal just won another one over....

Lys Mousset - If Senegal called me, I would jump at the opportunity

One of Sheffield United's best players, Lys Mousset said he is ready to ditch France and play for Senegal on the international scene.

Mousset was born to a former Senegalese player, Emilien Mendy and a French mother in the European country and went on to play for the French youth teams in U20 and U21 levels.

Despite being born and bred in France, the 24-year-old has declared his love for Senegal and his readiness to accept their invitation.

“It is true that I have always been attracted to Senegal. I don't watch a lot of football, but when Senegal play, I am always in front of my TV. I support them like crazy,” Mousset told Goal.

“The story with the French team is not over because I don't have a selection yet, but if Senegal called me I would say yes.”

Mousset is having an impressive debut campaign at Bramall Lane where he has contributed five goals and four assists in 23 Premier League games.

He disclosed his discussion with Senegal head coach Aliou Cisse, as he anticipates his maiden invitation to his team.

“Yes, he called me. Everything went very well. He asked me if I was well and if Emilien Mendy was indeed my father. I replied "yes" and he asked me for his number to speak with him,” he continued.

“He didn't tell me he was going to select me, but if it were to happen I would be delighted. I will look carefully at the next list and hope I will be there.

The former Bournemouth striker is a close associate of Rennes’ Senegalese goalkeeper Edouard Mendy.

After establishing himself at Sheffield United this term, Mousset is ready to commit his future to the West African nation.

“Edouard just told me that the coach has been following me for a long time. For me, Senegal has always been at the back of my mind, but first I wanted to rediscover the joy of being successful with my club and it was done with Sheffield, after very complicated moments in Bournemouth,”.

My guy is wise ,he won’t even smell the French team so he chooses Senegal

Him saying Senegal has always been at the back of his mind is a big fat lie grin

I am waiting for bouna sarr marseille who had the chance to play at last World Cup but refuses and still hoping to play for France grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Arabiandude: 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
do4luv14:
Her age?

So Osimbobo don turn woman

Hahahahaha
My brother nor mind me, na wife they rub my head when I they type, naim confuse me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
andrewbaba44:

My guy is wise ,he won’t even smell the French team so he chooses Senegal

Him saying Senegal has always been at the back of his mind is a big fat lie grin

I am waiting for bouna sarr marseille who had the chance to play at last World Cup but refuses and still hoping to play for France grin

I wish our own players could be as wise.

Bouna Sarr isn't good enough for Senegal, btw
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Arabiandude: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
mostob:
bro.... who help u type this?
Na my beautiful wife
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2020
ChrisKels:

Bouna Sarr isn't good enough for Senegal

Wow are you sure ?

He is a first teamer at marseille

Who is Senegal right back ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Wow are you sure ?

He is a first teamer at marseille

Who is Senegal right back ?

He isn't as good as Wague
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
ChrisKels:

He isn't as good as Wague

No Wague of Barca that always rot at the bench on not in match day squad

He has done well so far at nice sha ,I won’t lie
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by witorwitoutyou(m): 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=andrewbaba44 post=87280022][/quote]

I DOUBT IF YOU AV A PARENT..IF U DO,U WILL VALUE ONE,,U RE ALWAYS QUICK TO CURSE PPUS PARENT

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2020
Gbas Gbos cry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
andrewbaba44:

No Wague of Barca that always rot at the bench on not in match day squad

He has done well so far at nice sha ,I won’t lie

Ur assertion brings ur Barca allegiance and knowledge into questioning. Wague was immense with Eupen prior the world cup, tremendous with Senegal at the world cup proper which culminated in his much celebrated(though uncerebral IMO) move to Barca. He got unfortunate with an injury and had a long lay off, on his return, he used the Barca B as a format for resuscitation, playing regularly with the likes of Puig, played few times for the first team and then left on loan for Nice for more game time. Mousa Wague can never be described as a bench warmer at Barca
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2020
witorwitoutyou:

I DOUBT IF YOU AV A PARENT..IF U DO,U WILL VALUE ONE,,U RE ALWAYS QUICK TO CURSE PPUS PARENT

You can say anything you like ,you take the insult serious na you sabi

If you insult me when it’s uncalled for I give it to you double any day any time

I guess telling person to go and die is right but me involving his parents is wrong

Insult na insult
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
ChrisKels:

Ur assertion brings ur Barca allegiance and knowledge into questioning. Wague was immense with Eupen prior the world cup, tremendous with Senegal at the world cup proper which culminated in his much celebrated(though uncerebral IMO) move to Barca. He got unfortunate with an injury and had a long lay off, on his return, he used the Barca B as a format for resuscitation, playing regularly with the likes of Puig, played few times for the first team and then left on loan for Nice for more game time. Mousa Wague can never be described as a bench warmer at Barca

So you mean moussa wague would have been a starter at barca if not for the injury, is it the same player that was signed for barca B and was just promoted to the first team towards the end of last season?

Yes moussa wague can never be described as a bench warmer because he hardly makes the match day squad so if thats what you meant then i agree

Moussa Wague have no chance at barca at right back as far as sergio roberto and semedo are available

My Barca allegiance and knowledge shouldnt be questioned because i said the fact bro

Are you trying to hype wague because of your love for senegal?

Because by what you said you are far from saying the truth, how can you say moussa wague used barca B as a format for resuscitation because of his long injury layoff when we all know thats where he belongs and he was signed to play there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2020
See enjoyment abeg carry go notin do you

Arabiandude:

Hahahahaha
My brother nor mind me, na wife they rub my head when I they type, naim confuse me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Arabiandude: 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
do4luv14:

See enjoyment abeg carry go notin do you

Hehehehe
After you na you boss of all bosses
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Naso jare

Arabiandude:
Hehehehe After you na you boss of all bosses

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

My brother the thing don tire me finish. My prayer is that this boy doesn't die in vain. I mean just look at the piece of junk that they call an ambulance
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Arabiandude: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
timay:
Pls I need help from nairalanders. I need to buy some farm tools and materials for my farm practical year training program in school which will start this month. Any amount will be appreciated. Thanks
Wema bank
For this Buhari regime?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Iheanacho starts for Leicester

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8411) (8412) (8413) (8414) (8415) (8416) (8417) ... (16377) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jihday(m), gatecrash123, Odunayaw(m), TheGoodJoe(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.