Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11611091 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8486) (8487) (8488) (8489) (8490) (8491) (8492) ... (16126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
Subzero047:

What of Wenger? The point is, being a successful footballer doesn't give you an advantage as a coach

Agreed

But we have more successful former players as coaches sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Humility017:

don't mind that guy...
I am so sure he is one of those who lick the boot of the president...

he has been shamelessly taking sides with this government incompetence all this while...

please don't mind him...most of them don't really have the intellectual acumen to engage in a meaningful discussion or to refute your facts without resulting to insults or can't even tackle your points fact with facts

please continue to post what you deem like...
the corruption is getting too much for those who are political abreast of the happenings it is worrisome
You're just the infant who is ready to jump on with anyone ranting like you with 'please don't mind'

Neither can we find salt in any of the long drab epistles you write. Looking for every avenue to spam the thread because no one will listen to you in real life.
"Taking sides", " licking boots", diction of attention seeking nincompoop!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by etebefia: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
I hope every member of this thread is safe, what about Supernerd?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Odunayaw:
You're just the infant who is ready to jump on with anyone ranting like you with 'please don't mind'

Neither can we find salt in any of the long drab epistles you write. Looking for every avenue to spam the thread because no one will listen to you in real life.

you are the one who can't find salt in my posts
because you choose not to see reasoning in it

so bro shift and let those who wanna talk sense talk sense abeg
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Odunayaw:

if you were so intelligent and matured you would have countered his points or mine with facts.....

that's what intelligent peeps do
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Humility017:

if you were so intelligent and matured you would have countered his points or mine with facts.....

that's what intelligent peeps do
If you were cultured and half as matured as you want me to be, you'd not insult me. Better still you'd not do so cowardly.

There's no need for countering anything, it was never an argument but a plea for what I regard irrelevant to this thread! Dammit, there are thousands of Threads scattered on Nairaland, singing & remixing our woes. Is it too much to ask that this thread that is for recreation in this mad house called Nigeria, be sanctified with Recreation!

What's your problem with always thinking anyone that's not taking part in your screamfest is a Buhari supporter.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Humility017:

you are the one who can't find salt in my posts
because you choose not to see reasoning in it

so bro shift and let those who wanna talk sense talk sense abeg

Dan couldn't find too...there's no sense in consistently unleashing labor like screeches in this thread in the name of "talk". Football matters now, shingbine you no de contribute. If it's Buhari or Corruption, your brain cells become superheroes.

Acting like a sotpeel thinking you're more worried than every Nigerian!

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
The question is not whether Yobo has the potential to be a good coach m, but is he ready on day 1 at the job, with no coaching experience and badge? The answer is NO. Yobo will be a coach trainee.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Odunayaw:
Dan couldn't find too...there's no sense in consistently unleashing labor like screeches in this thread in the name of "talk". Football matters now, shingbine you no de contribute. If it's Buhari or Corruption, your brain cells become superheroes.

Daniel made sense but for you....
you barely can make a paragraph without insults

you should learn tolerate diverse views oga
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Odunayaw:

Bro....discussion with you ain't worth it

you simply can't pass your views without insults and you are not even passing any point at all
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
Humility017:

Bro....discussion with you ain't worth it

you simply can't pass your views without insults and you are not even passing any point at all
Playing the victim baton now? I'm only handing you what you handed me by your snide remarks while quoting Joe.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
Humility017:

Daniel made sense but for you....
you barely can make a paragraph without insults

you should learn tolerate diverse views oga
Look at who is talking of diverse views

don't mind that guy...
he has been shamelessly taking sides with this government incompetence all this while...
please don't mind him...most of them don't really have the intellectual acumen to engage in a meaningful discussion
Does this sound familiar?

You think everyone that's not dissing Buhari openly must be his follower. Teach what you preach you hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
Odunayaw:
Playing the victim baton now? I'm only handing you what you handed me by your snide remarks while quoting Joe.

Bro....I am good in throwing online insults...not at all it is against my faith.

if you really want us to talk facts on what is on ground... or my posts on the happenings we can go head to head with it and have a healthy discuss but insults I can't please.

I quoted Joe because I was enjoying his points and learning from him since football hasn't resume properly so such discuss was not out of place

for your quick degeneration to insults is something I just can't cope with .... Daniel took time to explain things to me and I learnt but for you....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Josipov: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
It shall end well soon

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 8:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
Humility017:

Bro....I am good in throwing online insults...not at all it is against my faith.
And this is what?
Humility017:
don't mind that guy...
please don't mind him...most of them don't really have the intellectual acumen to engage in a meaningful discussion

if you really want us to talk facts on what is on ground... or my posts on the happenings we can go head to head with it and have a healthy discuss but insults I can't please.

I quoted Joe because I was enjoying his points and learning from him since football hasn't resume properly so such discuss was not out of place

for your quick degeneration to insults is something I just can't cope with .... Daniel took time to explain things to me and I learnt but for you....
Next time don't butt into other's discussion (while making snide remarks) and then lying from the other side our mouth! I was talking to Joe and if "get outta here undecided " is insulting to him, It should be a problem between me and him. Not you diving in trying to make yourself look good

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Honestly, there's one adjective missing in that emboldened- better. You could get offers from Fiji, Myanmar e.t.c the question is is any of them a better offer than your current contract? Using that as a reason to improve your popularity or ingratiate yourself in the good graces of the fans or NFF is a hoax, and any right-thinking person should see through it. He's obviously here because he's not gotten a better offer. No German man will come and kill himself in Nigeria. grin. Let me digress a little bit. As I have argued in the past, Rohr is an average coach at best. But again Nigerians generally won't see this, cos anything foreign is usually better, not to speak of a German coach, that one for be gold. grin. Added to this inadequacy is the fact that we generally are not able to accurately judge the quality of a coach while still considering other variables, we usually zero down to the performance of the team. On the face of it, performance is a metric that can help you judge the quality of a coach, but it isn't the only metric.
barackodam:

Looooollll

I'm beginning to think this man is jobbing us.

You can't have been really receiving a better offer, and you want to die on Nigeria. Ones that are starting to thrash you.

Maybe it's cos the squad is full of potential, and he still needs it to land his dream job. That's the only possible reason

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by simiife: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
elyte89:

Be expecting a coaching crew of amuneke/finidi/yobo if rohr declines his contract cool

Let them remain as his assistant, they can not come and steal his glory after so many years of hardwork.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
Odunayaw:

And this is what?

Next time don't butt into other's discussion (while making snide remarks) and then lying from the other side our mouth! I was talking to Joe and if "get outta here undecided " is insulting to him, It should be a problem between me and him. Not you diving in trying to make yourself look good

you first quote Daniel to rubbish me at a time...remember.

so I felt if you ain't gonna pour out your grievances against this government please let others do......
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
benji93:
Honestly, there's one adjective missing in that emboldened- better. You could get offers from Fiji, Myanmar e.t.c the question is is any of them a better offer than your current contract? Using that as a reason to improve your popularity ingratiate yourself in the good graces of the fans or NFF is a hoax, and any right-thinking person should see through it. He's obviously here because he's not gotten a better offer. No German man will come and kill himself in Nigeria. grin. Let me digress a little bit. As I have argued in the past, Rohr is an average coach at best. But again Nigerians generally won't see this, cos anything foreign is usually better, not to speak of a German coach, that one for be gold. grin. Added to this inadequacy is the fact that we generally are not able to accurately judge the quality of a coach while still considering other variables, we usually zero down to the performance of the team. On the face of it, performance is a metric that can help you judge the quality of a coach, but it isn't the only metric.

Oliseh was a good coach but had serious managerial issues.

Rohr may be an average coach but he has what we need.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Humility017:

you first quote Daniel to rubbish me at a time...remember.

so I felt if you ain't gonna pour out your grievances against this government please let others do......

grin let others do...I'm not God, I can't stop anybody from not...but please its adding unnecessary length to this thread. Na relaxation from Naija we com do here fa

As per that time, I apologize

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lexyman(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
barackodam:

Looooollll

I'm beginning to think this man is jobbing us.

You can't have been really receiving a better offer, and you want to die on Nigeria. Ones that are starting to thrash you.

Maybe it's cos the squad is full of potential, and he still needs it to land his dream job. That's the only possible reason

Rohr is one of the richest coach if not the richest in Africa , he is not a money driven coach . and the Super Eagles has the prospect to give him the result in the coming future . any smart coach will want to keep such team for the future .

i hope you all are keeping safe . please stay safe my fellow fans . May God heal the world !
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:48am On Apr 10, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Why are you calling a retired Ferguson and you aren’t calling a retired Vicente del bosque who was a Madrid legend ?

Guardiola had a successful career

Jürgen Klopp had a successful career as a player for Mainz

Where is dider deschamps who was also successful as a footballer ?

Where is Diego someone who was also successful as a player

What about Zidane ?

Apart from Mourinho and Ferguson how many can you call that wasn’t a footballer ?

My list go too much jare

Alex Ferguson was a very good footballer and had a nice career in Scotland.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 4:44am On Apr 10, 2020
MainJoe:

N5 Billion siphoned in the last few days in a country that don't have enough testing centres. And you want me to clap for them.
Jackson Ude is your source of information? Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 7:09am On Apr 10, 2020
jihday:
Jackson Ude is your source of information? Lol

you know this things are true except one choosed to turn a blind eye to them...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Ah Ferguson even played football self and he listed him

I didn’t even know till now that I had to go and check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2020
Unpopular opinion

Pogba is the best midfielder in the premier league
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Yep. His goal scoring ratio was very hood.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by timay(m): 11:11am On Apr 10, 2020
Subzero047:
Unpopular opinion

Good thing the opinion is unpopular grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Everton and westham interested in ola aina
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Subzero047:
Unpopular opinion
tell me this is a joke You even said the best Midfielder
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
charlesemeka85:
Everton and westham interested in ola aina
Everton is a very good option if you ask me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Subzero047:
Unpopular opinion

Lol, He isnt jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (8486) (8487) (8488) (8489) (8490) (8491) (8492) ... (16126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: COOL10(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.