Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11700309 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8767) (8768) (8769) (8770) (8771) (8772) (8773) ... (16159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Danielnino00:

How many super eagles players have bossed the Serbian league in the past?

The current one i meant

You think i am talking of keshi boys and co ?

I remember many of you guys always talking down of those back water league and i dont know if you are among them or not, i dont know what happened suddenly

Yes umar has done so well and a good one for his career, but who does he proove wrong by doing well in the serbia league ?

I oray he moves to a better league as soon as possible or even lille that are interested in him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
isan:
When his move to Lille is sanctioned u will know he prove u wrong

As if i have anything against him

My friend go and sit down if you have nothing to say
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
JayromWrites:

If sense is the criteria for a meeting in your hometown

Trust me, nobody will bother knocking your door

grin grin grin

Chill out....I can't tell my jokes in peace ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
ChrisKels:

This is what you get, when serotonin is supplied in excess to the platelets and alimentary canals, by the sole inhabitant of the cranium. Major reasons for such excess secretions are ingestion of...grin grin

Ingestion of the hormones secreted by the testes, by you...ntoor!

Since you love Anatomy and Physiology grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Joebie:
lol
u are trying to paint me, but let me be very clear. I promise you when Nerdie tones down his insults at people I will never have an issue with him on here.

Never said you were having issue with him but either I didn't know you well enough or you changed. Bros, we are �
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
ThankGod the fire has been put down.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Blueelf:
I see some people supporting nerdy not because nerdy is totally right but because their player is involved....

The kain double standards for this thread reeks sha....

I'm not insulting anyone...just stating what I have observed....

See, if anybody quote me with insults.... Either hidden or obvious....I go ignore you because I just know you didn't evolve with the rest of humanity....so, stay your Lane

Lol, you dey fear person ni?

Broda talk anything as you see am jare
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Danielnino00:

If Osimhen wasn't Nigerian, you won't be saying he is worth 60m ...
Even transfer market valued him at 27m ..

It's alright to act patriotic though...

Majority of players are purchased higher than what transfer market value them, more than 70 percent of footballers
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Betdey:
Do you agree with Rooney?

Register on bet9ja today >> https:///2N0PpDN

Then guardiola will get the remaining 5 or guardiola will get 6 and klopp will get 4

Without pep or klopp in their team that league will be like french league

Its just mancity liverpool and the rest grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Belgian champions Club Brugge are reported to be interested in signing Jordan Attah Kadiri from Swedish club Ostersunds FK.

Kadiri, 20, could cost around a million Euros.

There are no negotiations yet, according to Het Nieuwsblad, but Club Brugge now have the young but proven goal scorer on their radar.

This is only the second season in Europe for Kadiri and he did well in pre-season to spark off interests from outside Sweden.

Club Brugge already have Nigerian firepower in the form of Emmanuel Dennis and David Okereke and are also known to have pulled off some great transfers from Scandinavia.

SCORENigeria further learnt that the striker’s agent, Atta Aneke, already has a number of offers which he is studying.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
andrewbaba44:

The current one i meant

You think i am talking of keshi boys and co ?

I remember many of you guys always talking down of those back water league and i dont know if you are among them or not, i dont know what happened suddenly

Yes umar has done so well and a good one for his career, but who does he proove wrong by doing well in the serbia league ?

I oray he moves to a better league as soon as possible or even lille that are interested in him

He did well in Netherlands too ..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Majority of players are purchased higher than what transfer market value them, more than 70 percent of footballers

Of course.. it's the same thing I'm saying..

The transfer market has been inflated...
But because of the financial impact covid-19 will have on football, it will be different this time... If there was no Corona, Osimhen could be sold for more than 60m self ..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Then guardiola will get the remaining 5 or guardiola will get 6 and klopp will get 4

Without pep or klopp in their team that league will be like french league

Its just mancity liverpool and the rest grin

Don't go overboard...
Man City and Liverpool have dominated the league only for a few season..
It isn't like laliga whwere Barca,Real Madrid and Atletico are the only ones to have win the league in over 15 years...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's fine elfy.

Just about anyone wanna have a go at TheSupernerd. It's now the norm in here. But it's cool. I'm amused at it all. Lol

Meanwhile, how far naa, You haven't been playing your role as Devil's advocate-in-chief on our Nigerian players grin Also, the carpentry list needs to be updated don't you think? wink

Blueelf:

Bit I didn't expect you and joebie to go at it .

Una be elders here. You guys should've just disagreed maturely...tbh...una fall my hand small
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Danielnino00:

Don't go overboard...
Man City and Liverpool have dominated the league only for a few season..
It isn't like laliga whwere Barca,Real Madrid and Atletico are the only ones to have win the league in over 15 years...

Lol

This is just the beginning, or maybe you are feeling your club will go back fighting for the 8th position

Dont forget when man united do win that league 3 times on a roll grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Danielnino00:

He did well in Netherlands too ..

Agreed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
INTERESTING @the bolded

TheSuperNerd:
It's fine elfy.

Just about anyone wanna have a go at TheSupernerd. It's now the norm in here. But it's cool. I'm amused at it all. Lol

Meanwhile, how far naa, You haven't been playing your role as Devil's advocate-in-chief on our Nigerian players grin Also, the carpentry list needs to be updated don't you think? wink

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Danielnino00:

Of course.. it's the same thing I'm saying..

The transfer market has been inflated...
But because of the financial impact covid-19 will have on football, it will be different this time... If there was no Corona, Osimhen could be sold for more than 60m self ..

Got ya

Totally agreed without taking a sip from the cup
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Lol

This is just the beginning, or maybe you are feeling your club will go back fighting for the 8th position

Dont forget when man united do win that league 3 times on a roll grin

There's no begining here...
Unless you think Pep and Klopp will remian at their current club for the next 10 years..

EPL clubs aren't like their compatriots in Spain, Italy, Germany and France that will allow the big boys bully them because they don't have money... Imagine Dortmund selling their best players to Bayern..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Edopesin:
Throwing unprovoked insults isn't a sign of maturity though rather the opposite

in other news I don't why Etebo is not in the match day squad

Baba fit don get small knock

Body no be firewood
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Danielnino00:

There's no begining here...
Unless you think Pep and Klopp will remian at their current club for the next 10 years..

EPL clubs aren't like their compatriots in Spain, Italy, Germany and France that will allow the big boys bully them because they don't have money... Imagine Dortmund selling their best players to Bayern..

Dortmund no dey ever get sense sha

Well epl teams have money but the likes or everton and co cant still fight upon all their money

Na still the old teams we know for epl na dem still dey run things apart from leicester wey just wan enter the book
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Baba fit don get small knock

Body no be firewood

No be lie
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Dortmund no dey ever get sense sha

Well epl teams have money but the likes or everton and co cant still fight upon all their money

Na still the old teams we know for epl na dem still dey run things apart from leicester wey just wan enter the book

Lol ...u finally agreed with me about Everton.. Last year,you were just bashing me because I said they were a club with no ambition.. it's alright grin. ..

Even if Liverpool and Cit win the league for the next 5 years, it won't put the EPL on the same level as the French league because there will always be competition...
In Spain, it's just Barca, Madrid and Atletico... In Germany it's Bayern, Dortmund and recently Leipzig...in Italy,it's Juventus, Inter and AC Milan are still finding their feet.. in France,it's just PSG grin ..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
IDENNAA:

grin grin grin

Chill out....I can't tell my jokes in peace ?

That was a joke aswell

Take it in peace
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Lol, you dey fear person ni?

Broda talk anything as you see am jare

I no fear bro..

Its not a secret that KC Nacho, Nwakali and Sam Chuks are fan favorites and can do no wrong. If you dare downplay these guys, na wahala but you know say me no send....I no dey hype player unnecessarily and if you say I'm pessimistic because of that, its your problem. These guys up there are overrated as they come especially Chuks and Nwakali.

But some people can't swallow it and they are getting high bp and diabetes over my opinion. Na them sabi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
It's fine elfy.

The carpentry list will be updated soon. Covid19 na bastard my bro.

And you know always gonna be there to downplay the unnecessary hype from many hypemen on this thread...so no probs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by abcnn: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
The place has been overrun with kids naa. It's not my fault. It is not what it used to be. Some of we, the old regulars hardly comment here and I have been taking breaks upon breaks at will since that time due to offline engagements. As you know, I only recently returned from one of such breaks. So it is what it is. wink

Lool. Wetin be this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Danielnino00:

Lol ...u finally agreed with me about Everton.. Last year,you were just bashing me because I said they were a club with no ambition.. it's alright grin. ..

Even if Liverpool and Cit win the league for the next 5 years, it won't put the EPL on the same level as the French league because there will always be competition...
In Spain, it's just Barca, Madrid and Atletico... In Germany it's Bayern, Dortmund and recently Leipzig...in Italy,it's Juventus, Inter and AC Milan are still finding their feet.. in France,it's just PSG grin ..

Lol no mind Everton jare

Well Atlanta have entered the books in Italy bro ,they are far better than ac Milan

Let’s see what Lazio have to offer after this season
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
See me, thinking the multiple pages I came to meet had anything to do with football.

Una well done.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tolulopefinest(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Blueelf:

I no fear bro..

Its not a secret that KC Nacho, Nwakali and Sam Chuks are fan favorites and can do no wrong. If you dare downplay these guys, na wahala but you know say me no send....I no dey hype player unnecessarily and if you say I'm pessimistic because of that, its your problem. These guys up there are overrated as they come especially Chuks and Nwakali.

But some people can't swallow it and they are getting high bp and diabetes over my opinion. Na them sabi

You don't know the meaning of overrated. Check a dictionary.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tolulopefinest:

You don't know the meaning of overrated. Check a dictionary.

You don't know the meaning of overrated either. Use google

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Starboytwo(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
i've watched dessers, he dey try but i dont rate him... his game and style of play is average. this season he is the top scorer and he declared for us which is the only reason i wanted him in the squad, apart from that nothing much... when i saw the Genk interest and move i was not surprised at all, im even surprised at people here getting surprised at all... anything can happen sha...

on sadik, i remember seeing him at the Olympics or so, nd if i'm correct i think i had seen him in one of our aged group teams once, maybe not. then i remembered AS Roma, then nothing again till i started hearing about his performance here... i watched the video dropped by chriskel and i was like wow, this guy don improve ooo, can dribble so well, can hold the ball well, the best part is he could drop so deep to receive the ball, drive forward and also a great assist man, wow.... But, there was a 'but' i discoverd, the serbian league, or lets say some of the oppositions i saw sadiq dribbling upandan looks like kids... not to take anything away from the guy, monster season, but he should come to france, or any step up league and lets see him wella...

nwakali, the trending guy on this thread... i was happy he made his debut, he nor easy... i like the guy, why? i nor know,, but i don like am since u17... so im happy that he is back and i actually watched his few minutes debut... i pray he makes a big comeback...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8767) (8768) (8769) (8770) (8771) (8772) (8773) ... (16159) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89, lbrichman2, jihday(m), komekn(m), Philosopher1979 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.