Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11640696 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8764) (8765) (8766) (8767) (8768) (8769) (8770) ... (16143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Yes, thats what Nerdy said,

but when you look at the Angle Joe came in, you begin ask, some question just like Joe

Nerdy said the ball was played to the wing,( he dont put anything further, for some reason best known to him) and the ball was carried from there , but by who, and if its his teammate the carries the ball, its considered a pass,

so indirectly KN pass to the said team mate, and thats where Joe cames in,

Odunayaw:
Oga Joebie, the matter no too concern me sha but make I talk small. Nerdie's post clearly shows he talked about a pass to the right wing, not winger. The YouTube video agrees with that simple sentence. I believe you already had a presumption.

Laslas make everybody camdan

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clint02(m): 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
LET THERE BE PEACE
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tosin Adarabioyo in the English championship team of the week.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Moses Simon have been voted into Nantes' Best Team of the Decade (2010-2020).

After just a season with them. Impact caused giant ripples.

Lol just like that ?

As in for just a season ?

Kudos to Moses Simon

Nantes na really small club for a player to make it there after just a season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
sadiq is likely to join lille as osimhen's replacement
TheSuperNerd:
Better news on a few of our players....

-According to reliable sources, Sadiq Umar is likely to play his last game for Partizan Belgrade vs Vojvodina in the Serbian Cup final tomorrow.

He is getting set to say his goodbye to the club as his decision nears to join one of his suitors. Now nothing is revealed yet as to which club he is likely gonna join but negotiations are on and kicking.

- On another young talent, this time from Sweden. A close source reveals Kadiri Jordan Attah of Ostersunds is on Club Brugges' radar. No confirmation of bid made yet but he is seriously being scouted by Brugges.

I believe this is linked to Dennis' likely departure.

It's the transfer season of news and speculations so time will tell.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
hahahaha

Subzero047:

Na pass to the right wing we dey argue since grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
On TheSuperNerd Joebie issue, make una take am easy. grin. On one hand, SuperNerd's post was quite misleading. Unless he changed it, this is what I believe he wrote: "Started a move by holding onto the ball before picking his pass, sending a calm ball to the right-wing for the winger to carry on and pick a cross and it resulted in a goal".From that statement, we can literally conclude that Nwakali's contribution came just before the assist. But according to the video, David Ferreiro(7) provided that pass to the wing, from which the resulting cross led to a goal. I understand Joebie's angle but commenting that he lied(which he used later) was probably a little too much. grin. I agree it was misleading though. For someone who doesn't quite like Nwakali(which is normal), the context of that statement may be suggesting that we should start looking at Nwakali again. I hope TheSuperNerd understands that the comment wasn't quite clear. I guess he wanted to get people to notice that Nwakali is getting back to his level. But joebie won't have that. Not at all. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Joebie has turned into something else, my goodness. Nigga never used to be this sensitive and so soft.

I think alot of people here are secretly beefing Nerdy but they are just waiting for the opportunity to perch and stab! But , it's just so childish...lol

Disclaimer: Joebie I am not saying you got issues with Nerd.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
IDENNAA:
Joebie has turned into something else, my goodness. Nigga never used to be this sensitive and so soft.

I think alot of people here are secretly beefing Nerdy but they are just waiting for the opportunity to perch and stab! But , it's just so childish...lol

Disclaimer: Joebie I am not saying you got issues with Nerd.

People beefing nerdy ? Lol on a faceless forum ?

We just argue here, i dont think anyone is beefing anyone

Jobie would even hardly throw insult on anyone here

Las las thesupernerd and jobie will just be smiling where they are, these things here arent serious as most of you think jare

Papa Azubuike Modric okechukwu
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
benji93:
On TheSuperNerd Joebie issue, make una take am easy. grin. On one hand, SuperNerd's post was quite misleading. Unless he changed it, this is what I believe he wrote: "Started a move by holding onto the ball before picking his pass, sending a calm ball to the right-wing for the winger to carry on and pick a cross and it resulted in a goal".From that statement, we can literally conclude that Nwakali's contribution came just before the assist. But according to the video, David Ferreiro(7) provided that pass to the wing, from which the resulting cross led to a goal. I understand Joebie's angle but commenting that he lied(which he used later) was probably a little too much. grin. I agree it was misleading though. For someone who doesn't quite like Nwakali(which is normal), the context of that statement may be suggesting that we should start looking at Nwakali again. I hope TheSuperNerd understands that the comment wasn't quite clear. I guess he wanted to get people to notice that Nwakali is getting back to his level. But joebie won't have that. Not at all. grin

Of course, Nerd's comment was hazy but we are excited our golden boy is playing again. Joebie got to tell us what's the deal with him because he is way out of line.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
thank you. bro. TheSuperNerd take an e-hug

andrewbaba44:

Las las thesupernerd and jobie will just be smiling where they are, these things here arent serious as most of you think jare

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dessers' move is very underwhelming. Hopefully something good comes out of it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Pass-less Ndidi, did you think I was born yesterday ? I have watched many here throwing shots at the guy accusing him of feeling "******"

However, I know what the problem is.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nerdie made a sarcastic invitation at the end of that original post, so I had to wade in. Gladly, had I not equally posted a similar highlight of Zaragoza vs Almeria their lies that I was hiding Nwakali's contribution, would have flew. Did Nwakali make a cameo? Yes he did! if someone needs me to break down the stats or his ratings, I gladly will. Granted, Nwakali is just returning. He will need time and hopefully he fulfills his potential. But please let's say it as it is.

andrewbaba44:

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nerdie has probably thrown more insults at people here than anyone has. Even at me. So your accusations is unfounded.

IDENNAA:

Pass-less Ndidi, did you think I was born yesterday ? I have watched many here throwing shots at the guy accusing him of feeling "******"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
funny comments today grin

Supernerd and Joebie two of you are my peeps so just agree to disagree.

like benji rightly said its all just miscommunication which happens everyday and nothing untoward. Supernerd i guess you were just implying nwakali was at the heart of the build up that led to the goal which i get, but what you wrote gives the impression once the ball got to the right wing the winger picked it up and crossed for the goal whereas somebody received nwakali's cross field pass, then gave it to winger who crossed for the goal. Anyway nothing spoil keep it cool and civil.

if there must be gbas gbos abeg keep it light grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Joebie:
Let me tell you what a child is.
A guy who claims to be grown but cries on the internet that a moniker abused his mum then runs away from the thread for months because people did not defend him. Who does that?. That’s a child, fact! When I see you call several monikers childish here, I just shake my head.

This thing happened like 2 years ago..

Why did you have to bring it up ??

I personally don't buy this Nwakali hype because the guy is just finding his feet and I know Nerdy to be classic hype man, but his post was clear enough.... Nwakali'a pass to the right wing helped produce the goal for Huessca, simple...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Keep deceiving yourself, we all know the truth, you too

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
IDENNAA:

As long as you standing up against the filths Komekn brings in here, his muppets start beefing at you secretly, but who cares, since most of them ain't got what it takes to truly speak up? You just gotta put them in their places when you have the time grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Koboko99(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
According to marca, William Carvalho has agreed terms with Leicester, who will now work to agree a fee with Real Betis. It means Ndidi might be on his way out of Leicester city. Let's see how this plays out.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bitter leaf soup merchant at it again

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Koboko99:
According to marca, William Carvalho has agreed terms with Leicester, who will now work to agree a fee with Real Betis. It means Ndidi might be on his way out of Leicester city. Let's see how this plays out.

I don't see him benching Ndidi at all
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
You can sense the cowardice in one of the muppets, as soon as I dropped that post grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kudos to sadiq umar for proving everyone wrong
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jimmyiovine: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Joebie:
the viper na correct guy grin

Who exactly is this “the viper” guy? He is always dropping a lot of sweet info and inside news intel in regards to our age grade national teams and its coaches and players
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Iheanacho is playing today. Leicester city match starts in 48 minutes
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
IDENNAA:

Alright

But not joebie
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Leicester City possible starting lineup According to Sportmole

Schmeichel; Justin, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Ndidi, Tielemans, Maddison; Gray, Iheanacho, Vardy

Updated

Kasper Schmeichel

James Justin

Ben Chilwell

Caglar Soyuncu

Jonny Evans

Demarai Gray

James Maddison

Kelechi Iheanacho

Nampalys Mendy

Wilfred Ndidi

Jamie Vardy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jimmyiovine: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Make una stop this small quarrel na, otherwise I will call Pinnick to sack Rohr and appoint Aigbogun as Super Eagles coach. That will be your punishment cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
ChrisKels:

Keep deceiving yourself, we all know the truth, you too

I don’t know any truth

Everyone must not reason the way you do .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:

Currently our best performing defender in Europe.

It depends on what you mean by our.

Because l dont think he is clearly better than Balogun or Ekong.

And if you add to the equation Adarabioyo, Iorfa and Ajayi. It is very far from conclusive.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Edopesin:
Leicester City possible starting lineup According to Sportmole

Schmeichel; Justin, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell; Ndidi, Tielemans, Maddison; Gray, Iheanacho, Vardy

Nacho starts

You almost got the correct line up thou

Mendy was in for tielemans

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8764) (8765) (8766) (8767) (8768) (8769) (8770) ... (16143) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: robosky02(m), Blueelf, TheGoodJoe(m), GMBOFASIA, Tessyy1701 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.