Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11700101 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8766) (8767) (8768) (8769) (8770) (8771) (8772) ... (16159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
zuchyblink:
where is Tyrone Ebuehi?

Dude is still trying to get back to form after that ACL injury.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
komekn:

After all that has been said about Dessers including talk of being linked with Arsenal he ends up in Genk for €4 million.

I am perplexed a mere €4 million for a quality l striker, l truly expected at least €10 million and a better team as well.

I think he would have gone for a better fee barring Covid19

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
Edopesin:
So joelington was signed for 40mil cheesy and some people are saying Osimhen is not worth more than 30mil lmfao

we don't rate our players I swear

Is Joelington worth 40m?
Was Newcastle financially handicapped by covid-19 last year ??

Even if Osimhen is worth 60m, very few clubs will be willing to pay that amount for him at this time .. Why do you think Leipzig sold Werner hurriedly?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
IDENNAA:
Joebie has turned into something else, my goodness. Nigga never used to be this sensitive and so soft.

I think alot of people here are secretly beefing Nerdy but they are just waiting for the opportunity to perch and stab! But , it's just so childish...lol

Disclaimer: Joebie I am not saying you got issues with Nerd.

After slapping somebody in the face, you then say, no vex my hand mistakenly moved to your face.

This your reasoning Eee get as Eee be.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Which person did he wrong,

which Sodiq are you even saying sef, is it the new Lion in a Small league, or the former Rat in a Big league

[quote author=isan post=90989797]Kudos to sadiq umar for proving everyone wrong [
/quote]
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
komekn:

It's quite baffling, l wonder who is agent is. Them again look at Solanke done absolutely nothing had shown nothing, but goes to Bournemouth for £19 million.

Joe Linton is physicality with no end product.

When l said that Newcastle would be very good team for Osimhen. I got dogs abuse from several here. Because l felt it would be much easier for him to play as a point man and a true number 9 in Newcastle without too much competition.

Finally, money don finish Covid 19 has caused a huge loss of earnings, for most clubs.

Nah I don't think a rising star like Osimhen should be anywhere near that Newcastle team that won't play Champions League football in the next couple of years even with the new sponsors they are sporting

And then again since joelington was bought for 40mil and if Newcastle make a bidding for Osimhen it should start from nothing less than 100mil grin

dem get the money to spend
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Danielnino00:

Is Joelington worth 40m?
Was Newcastle financially handicapped by covid-19 last year ??

Even if Osimhen is worth 60m, very few clubs will be willing to pay that amount for him at this time .. Why do you think Leipzig sold Werner hurriedly?

I understand that, I'm only talking about how much he's worth on a normal day
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahahahaha..... Always the twister. Who cried? I guess you saw my tears right? grin

Listen little Joe, I left b'cos an unwritten principle was broken. I left to show everyone how much we detest such nonsense. It was not about my mother alone. It was about the order of the thread and what we stood for. This thread having the likes of me, Safarigirl, Icon4s, TheGoodJoe, Forgiveness, Tbaba1234, Terzurum5 and others as the major pillars had forged a reputation for being a place of sanity and even when we fought and quarrelled or disagreed amongst ourselves, we never brought in someone's Mother or father. We had that respect for each other.

I just needed to pass a message and I did. cheesy

I left b'cos no one called out the nonsense which is not normally tolerated in here until the likes of you and some others came along to pollute the thread.

Check out the thread we had Pre-Joebie, no one's mama was insulted and if any dared towed that line, we called it to order. But when you and your fellow "kidults" walked in... We saw a gradual crumpling down of such mutual respect here. Playing the snake and failing to stand against some sorts of gutter behavior like disrespecting people's parents only reveals you as one who enjoys the gutter nature of it all. Just like the way you keep bringing it up like it's some kind of fun thing to do. You act mature but man... You are a kid. Lol

You are a Child Joebie...why is this so? grin It is b'cos you had to desperately pick a line in my brief report and try twist it to satisfy a lie you cooked up to tarnish a simple report I made. You even has to post a very short clip of the game's highlights to push your silly points but you got busted by my post of the full video actually backing my report on a calm pass sent to the right wing. Wing!! Wing ooo!!! Not winger!! If you really are versed in football terms, you would know that "a pass to the right wing" is a generic expression for a phase of play taking place in that direction and can be carried on by any number of moves happening through that wing. But ofcos, you don't know so you chose to make a big fool of yourself. Lol grin

You seek attention and the fastest way to get it is to try see how you can pick holes in what I say. But man, I know your game. And it's not working. People have seen right though you and are now further enlightened by how much of a Kidult you are.

This is my last reply to you. I have given you enough attention, afterall it is attention you sought. Lol... Grow up Joe. You make me laugh. grin Hahahahahaha

Oga, the message wasn't received oooo. People still dey do am here. Many people are quick to insult parents here and they know w themselves....let me boy call names grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
JayromWrites:

If sense is the criteria for a meeting in your hometown

Trust me, nobody will bother knocking your door

Burn!!!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Subzero047:

He was sold for cheap

I pity this guy sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Blueelf:

I pity this guy sha

Why do you pity him?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
I see some people supporting nerdy not because nerdy is totally right but because their player is involved....

The kain double standards for this thread reeks sha....

I'm not insulting anyone...just stating what I have observed....

See, if anybody quote me with insults.... Either hidden or obvious....I go ignore you because I just know you didn't evolve with the rest of humanity....so, stay your Lane

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Come oga, when you start to follow Hon Patrick Obiagbon,

wey you don begin ur grammer for English ehn?

ChrisKels:

This is what you get, when serotonin is supplied in excess to the platelets and alimentary canals, by the sole inhabitant of the cranium. Major reasons for such excess secretions are ingestion of...grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Subzero047:

Why do you pity him?

Little amount and not the club I hoped for...I was looking at Ajax or one of the top3 in France but its like he was iberhyped here on this thread (the same way Kelechi Nwakali is)

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Edopesin:

I understand that, I'm only talking about how much he's worth on a normal day

If Osimhen wasn't Nigerian, you won't be saying he is worth 60m ...
Even transfer market valued him at 27m ..

It's alright to act patriotic though...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
He can still move to one of the top Three in France, Ajax, or even one of the top B in la liga, or EPL

what he needs do is to continue from where he stops, bangging in the goals

Blueelf:

Little amount and not the club I hoped for...I was looking at Ajax or one of the top3 in France but its like he was iberhyped here on this thread (the same way Kelechi Nwakali is)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Blueelf:

Ok your opinion
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Betdey: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Do you agree with Rooney?

Register on bet9ja today >> https:///2N0PpDN

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Why would Rodgers play Ndidi and Mendy against a defensive side like Brighton?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
He might be worth more, if not for Covid one nine birusssss.......

Runs away

Danielnino00:

If Osimhen wasn't Nigerian, you won't be saying he is worth 60m ... Even transfer market valued him at 27m ..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nigerian Players likely to be in action today across Europe

Serie A

Ola Aina (Torino) vs Udinese - Home game.

William Troost Ekong (Udinese) vs Torino - Away game.

Portuguese Liga NOS

Zaidu Sanusi (Santa Clara) vs Benfica - away game.

Hungary NB I

Obinna Nwobodo and Vincent Onovo (Ujpest) vs ZTE Zalaegerszeg - Home game.

Austrian Bundesliga

Bright Edomwonyi (Austria Wien) vs Admira - away game.
**Game currently in progress. Bright is on the bench.

Spanish Segunda

Mujaid Sadick Aliu (Deportivo La Coruna) vs Elche. - Away game.

James Igbekeme (Zaragoza) vs Extremadura - Away game.
**I still await stats and proof showing our dear Igbekeme is indeed Zaragoza's best MF. The Igbekeme camp haven't backed up that statement with proof at all. grin

As we know already, Nacho and Ndidi start for Leicester in the EPL.
*Game kicks off now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ndidi and Mendy are already clashing into each other one minute into the game angry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Danielnino00:

If Osimhen wasn't Nigerian, you won't be saying he is worth 60m ...
Even transfer market valued him at 27m ..

?
The fact that he isn't Nigerian is the actual reason you're saying he isn't worth 60m

if a team can spend 40m on joelington, why should they not pay double for Osimhen on a normal day

and it's more than patriotism though, common sense join
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
The place has been overrun with kids naa. It's not my fault. It is not what it used to be. Some of we, the old regulars hardly comment here and I have been taking breaks upon breaks at will since that time due to offline engagements. As you know, I only recently returned from one of such breaks. So it is what it is. wink

Blueelf:

Oga, the message wasn't received oooo. People still dey do am here. Many people are quick to insult parents here and they know w themselves....let me boy call names grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Betdey:
Do you agree with Rooney?
Register on bet9ja today >> https:///2N0PpDN
because the remaining Premier league teams came to sell beans na grin
when no be bundesliga
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Betdey: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
LMAOOOO

Edopesin:

because the remaining Premier league teams came to sell beans na grin

when no be bundesliga
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Edopesin:

?
The fact that he isn't Nigerian is the actual reason you're saying he isn't worth 60m

if a team can spend 40m on joelington, why should they not pay double for Osimhen on a normal day

and it's more than patriotism though, common sense join
And I'm trying to let you understand that Joelington wasn't worth the amount paid for him...and there was no financial crisis last year...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
The place has been overrun with kids naa. It's not my fault. It is not what it used to be. Some of we, the old regulars hardly comment here and I have been taking breaks upon breaks at will since that time due to offline engagements. As you know, I only recently returned from one of such breaks. So it is what it is. wink

Bit I didn't expect you and joebie to go at it .

Una be elders here. You guys should've just disagreed maturely...tbh...una fall my hand small
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Because it always comes to my mind whenever he calls anyone childish. He just did that to me and I no go recollect that event immediately? think am na.

modified
you don't need much words and explanation. Just post his original post, and it says it all.

Danielnino00:

This thing happened like 2 years ago..

Why did you have to bring it up ??

I personally don't buy this Nwakali hype because the guy is just finding his feet and I know Nerdy to be classic hype man, but his post was clear enough.... Nwakali'a pass to the right wing helped produce the goal for Huessca, simple...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
it gets immature when the name calling and abuses starts. there are a few guys here who would never go that route, and I respect them more than anything. there was a time I always chose to ignore him, but man he has not toned it down. If that stops I will have no issue with him -- liking and sharing his post every now and then.

Blueelf:

Bit I didn't expect you and joebie to go at it .

Una be elders here. You guys should've just disagreed maturely...tbh...una fall my hand small

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Throwing unprovoked insults isn't a sign of maturity though rather the opposite

in other news I don't know why Etebo is not in the match day squad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
FACT!
Edopesin:
Throwing unprovoked insults isn't a sign of maturity though rather the opposite

in other news I don't why Etebo is not in the match day squad

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8766) (8767) (8768) (8769) (8770) (8771) (8772) ... (16159) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10cedes, shawwal1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.