Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11652243 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8897) (8898) (8899) (8900) (8901) (8902) (8903) ... (16147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
elunico:

Feelings, that's the keyword here. You don't have control over someone else's feelings towards you, you can only attempt to improve yourself and if the person remains adamant, that's their problem, not yours.

I don't care if someone sees himself as superior to me, I do me and I tell them, fück off. That's how I've always and would always deal with them racist asshöles. So long as they know what they do hurt you, they'd continue to do it. You even make it worse by looking for a political remedy to the problem.
[/b]

At the bolded, Why must I improve myself because of anyone when I'm fine with who I am? and I'm sorry but you have no choice but to care if God forbid your Loved gets shot by some racist cop. The same cop who wouldn't have been given the job if the system wasn't broken
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 2:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Finito...

EOD...

Oya next person pls

Bolowolowo:
Bukayo is an Englishman. When are people going start getting that through their thick skulls?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
Pls ooo, where is Safarigirl........
E get one case wey dey bother me like dis,
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
Edopesin:

At the bolded, Why must I improve myself because of anyone when I'm fine with who I am? and I'm sorry but you have no choice but to care if God forbid your Loved gets shot by some racist cop. The same cop who wouldn't have been given the job if the system wasn't broken

I'm always looking to improve myself, move up the social strata, I'm never gonna rest until I die, no room for mediocrity, no room for complacency. That's me, it's okay if it isn't you.

That said, my cousins in Chicago are likely to getting shot by some stupid gangster in the hood than a cop shooting them. Black cops kill white kids too and didn't serve jail time. Check out Daniel Shaver, an unarmed white kid killed by a black cop. Tony Timpa another white dude was killed almost the same way George Floyd was killed. Derek Stafford killed a 6 year old white kid in a car with his dad. Blacks are not always the victims, take a stroll to the FBI website and see the stats showing police violence against unarmed victims by race.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
.........Doesn't hurt to straggle a whit

ANGRY Tammy Abraham To Hand In Transfer Request For Being Dropped Vs Watford

Last weekend, Chelsea beat Watford 3-0 at Stamford Bridge but Frank Lampard opted to leave Tammy Abraham on the bench against the Hornets, while Olivier Giroud started instead.

And now Abraham, who is under contract with the Pensioners until 2022, has told Chelsea he wants a new contract with a pay-rise.

However, Times reporter Gary Jacob has today revealed that the 22-year-old striker wants a new deal worth £130,000 a week to match that of Callum Hudson-Odoi, his fellow academy graduate.

The 22-year-old has two years left on his £50,000-a-week deal and has been waiting to see what Chelsea do in the transfer market this summer before determining his future.

Whether or not Chelsea agree to Tammy Abraham’s demands is presently unclear.

Should Chelsea say ‘no’, GoalBall understand the England forward could hand in a transfer request.

Do you think any team would be willing to cough out at most 40mil to acquire Abraham?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
cool

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eizzy003(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
ChrisKels:

Last weekend, Chelsea beat Watford 3-0 at Stamford Bridge but Frank Lampard opted to leave Tammy Abraham on the bench against the Hornets, while Olivier Giroud started instead.

And now Abraham, who is under contract with the Pensioners until 2022, has told Chelsea he wants a new contract with a pay-rise.

However, Times reporter Gary Jacob has today revealed that the 22-year-old striker wants a new deal worth £130,000 a week to match that of Callum Hudson-Odoi, his fellow academy graduate.

The 22-year-old has two years left on his £50,000-a-week deal and has been waiting to see what Chelsea do in the transfer market this summer before determining his future.

Should Chelsea say ‘no’, GoalBall understand the England forward could hand in a transfer request.

Do you think any team would be willing to cough out at most 40mil to acquire Abraham?
Abeg if this guy wan go mak e go oooo
If u are not ready to play � for the badge, simply because u want to receive the same money as your teammate, dn the exit door is open.
And i doubt if any team will fork out 40mil for the guy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
elunico:

I'm always looking to improve myself, move up the social strata, I'm never gonna rest until I die, no room for mediocrity, no room for complacency. That's me, it's okay if it isn't you.

That said, my cousins in Chicago are likely to getting shot by some stupid gangster in the hood than a cop shooting them. Black cops kill white kids too and didn't serve jail time. Check out Daniel Shaver, an unarmed white kid killed by a black cop. Tony Timpa another white dude was killed almost the same way George Floyd was killed. Derek Stafford killed a 6 year old white kid in a car with his dad. Blacks are not always the victims, take a stroll to the FBI website and see the stats showing police violence against unarmed victims by race.

Lmao you bringing out situations where blacks killed white doesn't justify anything and doesn't deny the fact that there is systematic racism in the USA as I can also bring a list of black people since the turn of this century that have also died in the hands of white cops for the most mediocre reason you can think of.... And because you sought out to improve yourself doesn't mean others don't
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Eizzy003:

If u are not ready to play � for the badge, simply because u want to receive the same money as your teammate, dn the exit door is open.
And u doubt if any team will fork out 40mil for the guy.

He is tryna be smart, dude is already reading the hand writing on the wall. His fate is already being sealed even before Werner kicks the ball in anger for Chelsea. He is gotta strike now that the iron is still fairly hot. Too bad I don't see Chelsea giving in to this antics cry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Football Italia on Osimhen

Sources close to Victor Osimhen confirm to Football Italia that the Lille striker will reject a move to Napoli, as he is waiting for a Premier League offer instead.

The Nigeria international visited the Napoli facilities, coach Gennaro Gattuso’s home and the house of President Aurelio De Laurentiis on the island of Capri.

He asked for a few days to think about it, but after weeks of charm offensive from both clubs and his entourage, the Nigeria international has decided against the transfer.
Our sources close to Osimhen confirm he feels pressured into the move to Napoli, hurt by the fact his agent worked out all the details before asking for his opinion.
It is not a rejection of Napoli per se, we are assured, but rather an internal issue with his entourage, Lille and the way the matter was handled.

Osimhen has his eyes on a Premier League move and is reportedly waiting for Arsenal or Manchester United to step forward.
Napoli had been due to pay the €50m fee, with a huge salary, but the 21-year-old is not making this a move about money.
He scored 18 goals in 38 competitive games for Lille this season, along with six assists.

Lille signed Osimhen from Charleroi for €14m a year ago.
There were also reports in the French media today that Inter were making a bid for Osimhen, but that has already been discounted by both Sportitalia and our sources close to the player.

Their sources come from Nigeria by the way.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
ChrisKels:

That should not even be a question ,many teams will pay 40 for Tammy

So Hudson odoi is earning 130k weekly ? cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
elyte89:
cool

This one na elder Messi instas
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2020
andrewbaba44:

What isvhudsin playing to be earning do much. It sounds ridiculous to me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
ChrisKels:

He is tryna be smart, dude is already reading the hand writing on the wall. His fate is already being sealed even before Werner kicks the ball in anger for Chelsea. He is gotta strike now that the iron is still fairly hot. Too bad I don't see Chelsea giving in to this antics cry

This one no go play nah ,e 2 sure

No be miracle self ,Lampard bias no go help this matter ,Werner will be starting all games

But don’t blame him sha

What has Hudson odoi done to earn 130k weekly ?

As far as Chelsea shirt is concerned Abraham has done better than that dude
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2020
Philosopher1979:

What isvhudsin playing to be earning do much. It sounds ridiculous to me

Lol that’s England for you sha

Las las their eye go clear
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eizzy003(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
ChrisKels:

Chelsea won't give in, Marina have changed alot. Even that Odoi contract come be as if e throw Chelsea jazz.
If he feels he is worth the 130k he is requesting for, he has to show it on the pitch just as Willian is playing for the 3yrs deal he is requesting for despite the club offering him 2yrs.
See as them wan kill Tega for twitter

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eizzy003(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Make wanna forget that Odoi deal, that boy fit don go Ghana collet small juju from e grand mama come pour Chelsea board for head for them to offer am 130k plus bonuses 180k grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Eizzy003:

And i doubt if any team will fork out 40mil for the guy.

That is just a reshuffled and edited news brother nothing new here as that story is not recent, We all know Tammy wants an improved contract

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Eizzy003:

Make wanna forget that Odoi deal, that boy fit don go Ghana collet small juju from e grand mama come pour Chelsea board for head for them to offer am 130k plus bonuses 180k grin grin grin

Lol

I swear
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
komekn:

In this regard Nigerians are shallow and shamelessy bigoted with unapologetic double standards.

There are people who are third and even fourth generation born in Lagos. But somehow they are not considered indegenes of Lagos and should not contest election in Lagos state.

If we are to follow the views of tribalists.

Obama is an African that became president of the USA.

Federal capital territory seems to have an unspoken convention you must be from the North to contest election.

The bolded is a very big lie.. All the past governors of Lagos can trace their origin as far back as 3 generations to other states in Nigeria..
Check the Lagos State house of assembly, you find people from other tribes aside Yoruba and Egun there..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Can you name one team that would be willing to pay that amount, guarantee him a starting role and still pay him that outrageous wage demand?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kalapizim:
I watched Amokachi on tv before Afcon 2006 leaning his opinions that he would love to have Mikel play a a deep laying playmaker and not 10 as people where wanting him to fill into to Jay Jay's position the.

Da bull and Jose surely saw something we fans weren't seeing.
Jose did the best for mikels career to blossom. If he continued as AM I doubt he would reached the height he attained in world football.

You need more than crisp passes to become a complete 10.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:48pm On Jul 07, 2020
In the name of all that is good, let this source be false, Amen

TheLoneCitizen:
Football Italia on Osimhen

Sources close to Victor Osimhen confirm to Football Italia that the Lille striker will reject a move to Napoli, as he is waiting for a Premier League offer instead.

The Nigeria international visited the Napoli facilities, coach Gennaro Gattuso’s home and the house of President Aurelio De Laurentiis on the island of Capri.

He asked for a few days to think about it, but after weeks of charm offensive from both clubs and his entourage, the Nigeria international has decided against the transfer.
Our sources close to Osimhen confirm he feels pressured into the move to Napoli, hurt by the fact his agent worked out all the details before asking for his opinion.
It is not a rejection of Napoli per se, we are assured, but rather an internal issue with his entourage, Lille and the way the matter was handled.

Osimhen has his eyes on a Premier League move and is reportedly waiting for Arsenal or Manchester United to step forward.
Napoli had been due to pay the €50m fee, with a huge salary, but the 21-year-old is not making this a move about money.
He scored 18 goals in 38 competitive games for Lille this season, along with six assists.

Lille signed Osimhen from Charleroi for €14m a year ago.
There were also reports in the French media today that Inter were making a bid for Osimhen, but that has already been discounted by both Sportitalia and our sources close to the player.

Their sources come from Nigeria by the way.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
You see am now, 130k, for person wey neva collect 10 assist, or goal all season

andrewbaba44:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
ChrisKels:

Can you name one team that would be willing to pay that amount and still pay that outrageous wage demand for Tammy and still guarantee him a starting role?

The fee they will pay

Many epl teams ,Tammy is proven

I can’t say anything about the salary

You expect Chelsea so sell a potential 22 year old below 40 ?

Even Ansu fati self barca won’t sell for less than 80 million ,that’s if they are to sell

Make we self Dey talk truth most times ,if na your favorite player you no go talk this one

Go check how much Newcastle and west ham take Dey but yeye strikers

Raúl Jiménez scored 13 goals in 38 games while on loan and he was purchased for 38 million ,and dude was almost 28 then ,mind you I am not comparing him and Tammy ooo ,I am just letting you know that many epl teams will pay 40 to get Tammy .

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
andrewbaba44:

The fee they will pay

Many epl teams ,Tammy is proven

I can’t say anything about the salary

You expect Chelsea so sell a potential 22 year old below 40 ?

Even Ansu fati self barca won’t sell for less than 80 million ,that’s if they are to sell

Make we self Dey talk truth most times ,if na your favorite player you no go talk this one

Go check how much Newcastle and west ham take Dey but yeye strikers

Raúl Jiménez scored 13 goals in 38 games while on loan and he was purchased for 38 million ,and dude was almost 28 then ,mind you I am not comparing him and Tammy ooo ,I am just letting you know that many epl teams will pay 40 to get Tammy .

Maybe, but no team would pay him that 130k bro and no top team would come for him and or guarantee him a starting place as he is demanding
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
do4luv14:
You see am now, 130k, for person wey neva collect 10 assist, or goal all season

Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2020
Correct, even the jagaban is not a lagosian too

Danielnino00:

The bolded is a very bid lie.. All the past governors of Lagos can trace their origin as far back as 3 generations to other states in Nigeria..
Check the Lagos State house of assembly, you find people from other tribes aside Yoruba and Egun there..
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
ChrisKels:

Can you name one team that would be willing to pay that amount, guarantee him a starting role and still pay him that outrageous wage demand?

My Everton.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
ChrisKels:

Maybe, but no team would pay him that 130k bro and no top team would come for him and or guarantee him a starting place as he is demanding

Mehn that salary is somehow sha ,baba that salary na 50/50

I no mean top team ooo ,the Chelsea wey e Dey dem don collect him shirt so there is no top team that he will start nah ,you see why I Dey call newscastle and west ham nah
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nostradamus1: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
jihday:
That's not even overhype, he's just being delusional
grin
jihday:
That's not even overhype, he's just being delusional
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:

My Everton.

Tammy can't do for Everton what Calvert Lewin or Richarlison is doing, he doesn't have that strength. He tried it at Swansea and we all saw the result

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8897) (8898) (8899) (8900) (8901) (8902) (8903) ... (16147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BascoVanVeli(m), do4luv14(m), kendrick9(m), MegaStarr(m), Kog45(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.