Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,972 members, 7,838,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11798842 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9098) (9099) (9100) (9101) (9102) (9103) (9104) ... (16208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 4:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
ChrisKels:

Oya pay me for the sweet info wink

Kai, omo, e go hard.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
IDENNAA:

Please, tell me you didnt write this thing here. You insulted a person just because he didnt reply you fast enough ? You are kidding , right ? To even address your displeasure, I stated clearly and explained why we need an inform Nwakali in the middle-thats one of our weakest link. Who doesnt know that as of today we dont have an attacking midfielder. Ndidi , Agu , Aribo , Azzeze , Zuby , and Etebo are not creative midfielder which Nwakali is.

OMG I can't continue this argument with you why did you find it hard to comprehend where I my preposition did I say i insulted you because you become you were slow to reply common on !!!! if you dont understand what i wrote ask me ill break it down for you
you came with the preposition that nwakali is better iwobi and aribo and you couldn't even back this up with facts you kept mentioning i insulted yoy as if you didnt call me ill bred, street agbero et al are those compliment.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
I didn't discover Olise. in fact, nobody can claim discovery of any player. One could be the first to mention the player here does not mean others never knew of such player before
sheyishemba:

I disagree with this .most of the players in championship and English descent player are first mention by komekn the likes of chuks aneke,Luke Amos ,onomah, eze,aribo I remember vividly when he told about maja's exploit in league one ,i could remember when he tagged Aribo "as Nigeria Patrick viera"(he was a DMF with similar play style ) and mind you no disrespect to the likes of supernerd they have done a great work unearthing this players .
lemme shock Michael olise was discovered by joebie.
lastly how many players have you unearthen here

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
IDENNAA:

Please, tell me you didnt write this thing here. You insulted a person just because he didnt reply you fast enough ? You are kidding , right ? To even address your displeasure, I stated clearly and explained why we need an inform Nwakali in the middle-thats one of our weakest link. Who doesnt know that as of today we dont have an attacking midfielder. Ndidi , Agu , Aribo , Azzeze , Zuby , and Etebo are not creative midfielder which Nwakali is.

we dont have an attacking midfielder ya joking right iwobi nah CB ba ?? or alhassan yusuf nah LB mtchew we have players with Nigeria descent who are AMF and they can be capped anytime the likes of olise, onomah , eze.
stop acting like a clown coz ya cracking me up big time
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
na better beating we go give them with these HARD men
IDENNAA:

Egbon , na joke shaa

You think these softies are gonna play Ghana , Cameroon , Egypt , Algeria , Senegal ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
sheyishemba:

I disagree with this .most of the players in championship and English descent player are first mention by komekn the likes of chuks aneke,Luke Amos ,onomah, eze,aribo I remember vividly when he told about maja's exploit in league one ,i could remember when he tagged Aribo "as Nigeria Patrick viera"(he was a DMF with similar play style ) and mind you no disrespect to the likes of supernerd they have done a great work unearthing this players .

Lol OK sir, but just so you know, when we started talking about most of those players, Komekn had not even joined this thread. Like I said earlier, you are new here.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Same way Semi Ajayi was hyped that have owned one of that SE center-back position.
IDENNAA:

Why wont my blood hot. These English rookies are so over hyped you could develop hypertension grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Joebie:
I didn't discover Olise. in fact, nobody can claim discovery of any player. One could be the first to mention the player here does not mean others never knew of such player before

I saw olise name first Time in one of your post that was when he made his first team apperance for Reading since then you have been following his develooment thought ya the one that unearthen him
sorry for the mistake in identity .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
I'm going to put those Championship stats in pictures so some will get the picture (no pun intended) clearly
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
ChrisKels:

Lol OK sir, but just so you know, when we started talking about most of those players, Komekn had not even joined this thread. Like I said earlier, you are new here.

yh am new here
I have been here since 2016 created my first account in 2018
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Well I don't know if anyone mentioned him prior to my post as I don't read every page on this thread. But like I said the first to mention the player is not necessarily the first to know the player. No need for the apologies my bro!

Modified
From my search, it seems Charlesemeka85 was the first to mention his name on this thread. Then I followed days after.
sheyishemba:

I saw olise name first Time in one of your post that was when he made his first team apperance for Reading since then you have been following his develooment thought ya the one that unearthen him

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
sheyishemba:

He just called you a liar, yet you are trying to defend the indefensible. Now let me burst ur brain, did you know that the first person that brought a post about Michael Olise to this thread was Sheyishemba on May 10 2019?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
sheyishemba:

yh am new here
I have been here since 2016 created my first account in 2018

You were here in 2016? Did you follow our Olympic team where we discussed Aneke as a possible addition? Did you ever see Komekn as a moniker in that thread?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
So what's this argument about?
ChrisKels:

You were here in 2016? Did you follow our Olympic team where we discussed Aneke as a possible addition? Did you ever see Komekn as a moniker in that thread?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
How did I call him a liar from my response? You are telling a lie again
ChrisKels:

He just called you a liar, yet you are trying to defend the indefensible. Now let me burst ur brain, did you know that the first person that brought a post about Michael Olise to this thread was Sheyishemba on May 10 2019?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Joebie:
So what's this argument about?

About bursting cheap lies grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
Joebie:
How did I call him a liar from my response? You are telling a lie again

That was what your post suggested.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
smh
that's what you want to make it to seem
ChrisKels:

That was what your post suggested.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
sheyishemba:

Komekn didn't discover no one,son.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
how about big lies? *points fingers at you* grin
ChrisKels:

About bursting cheap lies grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Joebie:
how about big lies? *points fingers at you* grin

If wishes were horses...grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Joebie:
smh
that's what you want to make it to seem

It is what it is grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:53pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hopefully, WhoScored will update
jihday:
Eze who isn't a Nigerian player have the Nigerian flag against his name while Ajayi who is a Nigerian international have the British flag against his name, why is that?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
i have known the lad a long time ago but made mention of him when he became a mainstay in reading's first team. also i and komenk at the same time brought the duo of aribo and maja to of this thread when maja was with sudnerland in the championship before their demotion to the english 3rd tier while aribo was in charlton in the same league.

i respect folks who make out time to search and monitor the progress of players of Nigerian ancestry both bred home and abroad not those in here hyping players who are still living on past exploits and glory.

the likes of komenk,joebi and supernerd are among the few who bring in the names of young talents who later blossom to the expected heights when they were first mentioned unlike those who try as much as they could to force the likes of axubiuke and nwakali jnr down our throats

Joebie:
Well I don't know if anyone mentioned him prior to my post as I don't read every page on this thread. But like I said the first to mention the player is not necessarily the first to know the player. No need for the apologies my bro!

Modified
From my search, it seems Charlesemeka85 was the first to mention his name on this thread. Then I followed days after.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
charlesemeka85:
i have known the lad a long time ago but made mention of him when he became a mainstay in reading's first team. also i and komenk at the same time brought the duo of aribo and maja to of this thread when maja was with sudnerland in the championship before their demotion to the english 3rd tier while aribo was in charlton in the same league.

i respect folks who make out time to search and monitor the progress of players of Nigerian ancestry both bred home and abroad not those in here hyping players who are still living on past exploits and glory.

the likes of komenk,joebi and supernerd are among the few who bring in the names of young talents who later blossom to the expected heights when they were first mentioned unlike those who try as much as they could to force the likes of axubiuke and nwakali jnr down our throats

When it comes to player discovery...nobody comes close to thesupernerd,followed by tbaba

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
charlesemeka85:

No you lied, Josh Maja was first mentioned here by no other than Supernerd, you were not here then, though

Joebie's post first had the name "Joe Aribo" on this thread

Like I said, the players you guys praise today we knew and discussed them long before now.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
i am so glad that since i joined this forum the few players i have made mention of as rookies are waxing strong and gradually reaching the expected height.

tosin adarabioyo was brought up as a topic here about a season or two ago during his first stint on loan in the championship and i was insulted by many here especially andrew and chriskel who labelled me an asslicker but today tosin have improved so much that he is rated among the best CBs in the english 2nd tier.

aribo and maja were also tagged english league one players and not good enough but i have been vindicated because they have made huge progress and today one is doing big things in the scottish league and in the colors of one of british traditional clubs while the other is doing decently well in one of the top 5 leagues in europe in the colors of one of france traditional teams bordeux.

it takes more than following the round leather game to fish out a talent whom one can rightly boast that in the next few seasons will metamorphose to a good talent

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
charlesemeka85:
i am so glad that since i joined this forum the few players i have made mention of as rookies are waxing strong and gradually reaching the expected height.

tosin adarabioyo was brought up as a topic here about a season or two ago during his first stint on loan in the championship and i was insulted by many here especially andrew and chriskel who labelled me an asslicker but today tosin have improved so much that he is rated among the best CBs in the english 2nd tier.

aribo and maja were also tagged english league one players and not good enough but i have been vindicated because they have made huge progress and today one is doing big things in the scottish league and in the colors of one of british traditional clubs while the other is doing decently well in one of the top 5 leagues in europe in the colors of one of france traditional teams bordeux.

it takes more than following the round leather game to fish out a talent whom one can rightly boast that in the next few seasons will metamorphose to a good talent

No bro, we talked about Adarabioyo as far back as 2016

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
elyte89:

Go and invite him with ur own list undecided undecided

What's your point do you think there are better players

Because without prejudice l don't really see any that come to mind.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Which one is sentimental again.

My point is simple. Rodgers is more tactically deep than Mourinho. Mourinho will always park bus when he meets a far superior tactically sound team. Which shows he is not as good as many believe.

Finito.
Oga you just dey shout tactically deep,
Parking the bus na tactics too, no dey shout for here
Rodgers Na small boy where Mourinho dey
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
you discovered them long. That's not provable. Mentioning them here first is no proof.

ChrisKels:

No you lied, Josh Maja was first mentioned here by no other than Supernerd, you were not here then, though

Like I said, the players you guys praise today we knew and discussed them long before now.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bia Nwoke you sabi find trouble oo, you don leave Sheye nah nah Papa Aribo ba?

ChrisKels:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9098) (9099) (9100) (9101) (9102) (9103) (9104) ... (16208) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Napoleon55(m), Dsimmer, Kog45(m), M7even(m), benji93, Tinneh and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.