Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,180 members, 7,867,423 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11967536 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9262) (9263) (9264) (9265) (9266) (9267) (9268) ... (16378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zayyadidris(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Clint02:
I dey tell you bro. The thing is annoying.
I literally had to skip more than 6 pages because of it.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
1realBobby:
Who's pained oga? i'm just stating the obvious as it is...

Liverpool can't beat this present bayern squad with this form.... Take it to the bank!

Liverpool will beat this Bayern bros

Bayern beating Barca 8-2 makes you think they are better then the Bayern Liverpool beat last season

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
zayyadidris:
I literally had to skip more than 6 pages because of it.

Skipper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Liverpool will beat this Bayern bros

Bayern beating Barca 8-2 makes you think they are better then the Bayern Liverpool beat last season

Very funny people
As if this is the first time we're seeing funny scorelines in football
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
You really have issues today comprehending something so simple. I suggest you go cool off. Afterall, you initially said you were in a very bad mood. So go cool off. After that, you can return and see if your posts insisting on deliberately derailing this thread and even daring us to go report is a show of someone who is sensible and matured.

Blueelf:

Please let this matter dir here

To each his own

Let anybody that feels like reporting do so

I am not holding your hands or buying data for you guys

All these Euro talk will die naturally after UEFA end but una no wan hear...then you guys can go and report

My last response on this sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
elunico:

He's just too fragile.

He's out of our friendly games for next month I believe.

I guess we can't win them all. We still have good replacements. He is aging , too
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
You really have issues today comprehending something so simple. I suggest you go cool off. Afterall, you initially said you were in a very bad mood. So go cool off. After that, you can return and see if your posts insisting on deliberately derailing this thread and even daring us to go report is a show of someone who is sensible and matured.

I also suggest you understand very well before commenting

I never insisted on derailing.

I only pointed out that since its UEFA season, its only natural for people to discuss it on almost all sports threads

I also p[ointed out that when the competition is over, the talk will die down naturally without the use of threats and other baby-ish scare tactics

Please I refer you to my previous posts

Read and understand my brother...I mean no harm here

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Blueelf:

I only pointed out that since its UEFA season, its only natural for people to discuss it on almost all sports threads

I also p[ointed out that when the competition is over, the talk will die down naturally without the use of threats and other baby-ish scare tactics

Are you also Sheyishemba ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
IDENNAA:

Are you also Sheyishemba ?

Nope

My second monicker is known by everyone here

grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
Edopesin:

Very funny people
As if this is the first time we're seeing funny scorelines in football

Lol

Abi I no talk well ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
You are still lacking understanding of all I have been saying.

Have I not said it is inevitable that it would be mentioned here on UCL and UEL Matchdays?? Why do you keep talking without understanding?

Did I not call for moderation when digressing to your Euro clubs football talks?? Did I also not mention that it should not drag on for more than necessary even when it is being discussed??

Have I not also pointed out that what most of you do is not even proper discussions but Club vs Club banters?? Almost always typing to measure which club got the biggest dicks in titles and all those beer parlour Euro club talks?? Lampard is better than Xavi... Iniesta is better than Lampard... All those nonsense banter talks. Did I not point them out??

Listen... It is the UCL season and it is also the BBN season. There are threads for these two. Each club sef has their own thread in the European football subsection. You are always free to go there for that. The fact that we mention it here from time to time like today inevitably will see more mentions of it b'cos of Sevilla vs Man Utd, doesn't mean you guys with strong affiliations to your euro clubs should abuse that privilege and derail the thread so much.

It is that simple! Don't be so oblivious to understanding becos you are a Liverpool fan who loves turning this place into your Liverpool banter house. Haba.

Blueelf:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
You are still lacking understanding of all I have been saying.

Have I not said it is inevitable that it would be mentioned here on UCL and UEL Matchdays?? Why do you keep talking without understanding?

Did I not call for moderation when digressing to your Euro clubs football talks?? Did I also not mention that it should not drag on for more than necessary even when it is being discussed??

Have I not also pointed out that what most of you do is not even proper discussions but Club vs Club banters?? Almost always typing to measure which club got the biggest dicks in titles and all those beer parlour Euro club talks?? Lampard is better than Xavi... Iniesta is better than Lampard... All those nonsense banter talks. Did I not point them out??

Listen... It is the UCL season and it is also the BBN season. There are threads for these two. Each club sef has their own thread in the European football subsection. You are always free to go there for that. The fact that we mention it here from time to time like today inevitably will see more mentions of it b'cos of Sevilla vs Man Utd, doesn't mean you guys with strong affiliations to your euro clubs should abuse that privilege and derail the thread so much.

It is that simple! Don't be so oblivious to understanding becos you are a Liverpool fan who loves turning this place into your Liverpool banter house. Haba.

Oga, you find the talks nonsense but everybody cannot share your opinion

Maybe its you that is bereft of the understanding that you're trying to point out

Some of us have clubs we love and support

I will continue to banter here and there when its UEFA season and talk Naija football when our players perform or there is a naija match going on

Peace out

I no get time to write epistles

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
You are still lacking understanding of all I have been saying

Listen... It is the UCL season and it is also the BBN season. There are threads for these two.

This one wey nerdy dey put BBN and UCL for the same sentence, hope say our man never turn BBN follower sha?.
The UCL is bound to bring long and irrelevant arguments, so I can't really blame those currently derailing the thread after all the national team have been out of action for 9months plus now since November international window matches.

Make una chill sha, everyone loves the SE and thats the reason we joined this thread in the first place. The current euro football craze is an anomaly and everything would be put in order once Rohr drops our team list and the regular football season /National football resumes.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
GoddyOra:

This one wey nerdy dey put BBN and UCL for the same sentence, hope say our man never turn BBN follower sha?.
The UCL is bound to bring long and irrelevant arguments, so I can't really blame those currently derailing the thread after all the national team have been out of action for 9months plus now since November international window matches.

[b]Make una chill sha, everyone loves the SE and thats the reason we joined this thread in the first place. The current euro football craze is an anomaly and everything would be put in order once Rohr drops our team list and the regular football season /National football resumes
.[/b]

Finally, someone that gets the point

Even if I stop, others are there that wil;l carry on the UEFA ministry

So, I don't know why the fuss

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Have you seen me drop comments on any BBN thread? Very funny.

Listen, those derailing the thread so blatantly can control themselves. We insist on that. We won't bow to the so called talks of "This is the Euro season".

If I go to the Liverpool thread and begin dropping updates on the Super Eagles, you guys will understand how really crazy this is.

Respect the thread. And don't derail it unnecessarily. Finito.

GoddyOra:

Make una chill sha, everyone loves the SE and thats the reason we joined this thread in the first place. The current euro football craze is an anomaly and everything would be put in order once Rohr drops our team list and the regular football season /National football resumes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 7:47pm On Aug 16, 2020
In the spirit of inevitable derailing, I'm here to see Man U decimated

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
It will be much more sweet if ighalo doesn't feature in the onslaught and stays on the bench

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Semid4lyfe please take note of this guy's deliberate and stubborn insistence on derailing this thread whenever he likes. Uefa season has the European football section of Nairaland sports to cater to its cravings so why bring it all here??

It is clear you think you can do whatever here in terms of derailing just b'cos of your crazy love for Liverpool. Listen to me... If you cannot control your Liverpool craze in here, then it means you value and love Liverpool more than the Super Eagles so my question then is why are you here?? You can go to the Liverpool thread and run your nuisances.

Just intentionally derail without cause again... And you will surely get what you asked for. wink I'm done talking.

Blueelf:

Oga, you find the talks nonsense but everybody cannot share your opinion

Maybe its you that is bereft of the understanding that you're trying to point out

Some of us have clubs we love and support

I will continue to banter here and there when its UEFA season and talk Naija football when our players perform or there is a naija match going on

Peace out

I no get time to write epistles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
Edopesin:
In the spirit of inevitable derailing, I'm here to see Man U decimated

It seems you like Micheal Jackson a lot. You are allways using his pictures
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheSuperNerd:

Have you seen me drop comments on any BBN thread? Very funny.

Listen, those derailing the thread so blatantly can control themselves. We insist on that. We won't bow to the so called talks of "This is the Euro season".

If I go to the Liverpool thread and begin dropping updates on the Super Eagles, you guys will understand how really crazy this is.

Respect the thread. And don't derail it unnecessarily. Finito.

Okay man, I grab your point. One love.
BTW, looks like no SE player or even 9ja bound player featured in the knock out stages of this season UCL?.
A new low for the Super Eagles (in regards to the quality of our players) or is it a normal occurence?. Hope to see our lads featuring in big UCL games in the coming years.

Modified: I just remembered Lookman of Liepzig but I ain't sure he got even one minute of action at all in any UCL knock out games.
Any other one?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
elunico:

It's simple, Nacho signs a contract extension before the loan move.

There's no reason he will extend his contract with the game time man's getting.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Philosopher1979:

It seems you like Micheal Jackson a lot. You are allways using his pictures

who doesn't, he was an icon
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Well, we have only one player present now in the UCL semis. Ademola Lookman of Leipzig but he is seeing little to no action at all now. But he makes the match day squads at least.

Anyway, with the moves made this summer by some of our young lads and a few more expected to be wrapped up before the various euro windows are closed, I expect we will see Nigerians in the UCL KO rounds again within than two years or less. Just wait for it.

GoddyOra:

Okay man, I grab your point. One love.
BTW, looks like no SE player or even 9ja bound player featured in the knock out stages of this season UCL?.
A new low for the Super Eagles (in regards to the quality of our players) or is it a normal occurence?. Hope to see our lads featuring in big UCL games in the coming years.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by barackodam: 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Well, we have only one player present now in the UCL semis. Ademola Lookman of Leipzig but he is seeing little to no action at all now. But he makes the match day squads at least.

Anyway, with the moves made this summer by some of our young lads and a few more expected to be wrapped up before the various euro windows are closed, I expect we will see Nigerians in the UCL KO rounds again within than two years or less. Just wait for it.

Has he completed his switch nii?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Semid4lyfe please take note of this guy's deliberate and stubborn insistence on derailing this thread whenever he likes. Uefa season has the European football section of Nairaland sports to cater to its cravings so why bring it all here??

It is clear you think you can do whatever here in terms of derailing just b'cos of your crazy love for Liverpool. Listen to me... If you cannot control your Liverpool craze in here, then it means you value and love Liverpool more than the Super Eagles so my question then is why are you here?? You can go to the Liverpool thread and run your nuisances.

Just intentionally derail without cause again... And you will surely get what you asked for. wink I'm done talking.

Semid4lyfe, please take note of crybabies that run to the principal's office at every slight disagreement

grin grin grin

Meanwhile, I await my ban

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:

There's no reason he will extend his contract with the game time man's getting.

That may the a condition that should be met before he goes on loan.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
oh my God penalty

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
Blueelf:

Semid4lyfe, please take note of crybabies that run to the principal's office at every slight disagreement

grin grin grin

Meanwhile, I await my ban

As if they do use credit card to pay for Nairaland

Nairaland that’s free to open

I don even forget my old id self and continue with this alternate one grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by semid4lyfe(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hi everyone.

Please let's keep the discussion and posts in this thread on issues surrounding Nigerian football and players.

There are specific European football clubs and match day threads in the European football section for discussing euro football.

Stop derailing

I wouldn't want to wield the big axe.

Safe...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2020
andrewbaba44:

As if they do use credit card to pay for Nairaland

Nairaland that’s free to open

I don even forget my old id self and continue with this alternate one grin

As in ehn, the situation just funny me

For such a person that claims to be cerebral...he is calling on mods to come and ban me...like that has ever stopped anybody from accessing the site

I even await seun as the creator of this site to come and use his coding skills to permanently prevent me from entering

thecrybabynerd

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by semid4lyfe(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thread Title: The Super Eagles Thread: The Dawn Of A New Era, AFCON 2021 And Qatar 2022

Rule No 1: Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

It's a simple matter really.

The fact it's been done for so long and has been overlooked doesn't mean it's right or now normal.

Those who have complained are right to.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9262) (9263) (9264) (9265) (9266) (9267) (9268) ... (16378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dijon and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.