Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,263 members, 7,846,236 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11838136 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9365) (9366) (9367) (9368) (9369) (9370) (9371) ... (16238) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2020
komekn:

You highlighted my statement in bold but did not read it. Maybe you lack comprehensiion.

Let me reiterate, BUT NOT IN RECENT TIMES, that's your answer.

You omitted to make the same level field question with regards to Nwakali, I wonder why DOUBLE STANDARD.

I gave no accolades or commendations to Onazi what l emphasised was a fair and balanced approach to him not a double standard bigoted one. Because he is not your favourite.

Omeruo, Collins and Awaziem were not outstanding in their respective leagues and got relegated. There is nothing to hype or commend.

These are low level clubs that would absolutely struggle in the Championship.

Will it kill you to answer a simple question eh??

U said he has been outstanding and consistent.. Why don't you back up your claim with facts??
In which league,which season and in which area has he been outstanding and consistent ?
Or did u just make that statement for the sake of it?

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Story

Your naija players at Porto aren’t good enough ,simple and clear

Sad truth

They had to have some kind of profile for Porto to take notice in the first place. How do we prove what u are saying is true? Do we have a time machine that will enable us to see what would happen if Musa Yahaya had gone to Genk? These players have lost years out of their career messing around with Porto and all u want to say is that they were not good enough.

This same Porto refused to allow Awaziem leave on a permanent basis even though they don't want him. They are systematically holding our players back even a blind man can see that. Does anyone even know what Yahaya looks like right now?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2020
andrewbaba44:

If he like he should score hatrick from defence

I don’t want to see him at leganes next season

I will be disappointed if omeruo can’t get a decent laliga team

Warm up games with low level opposition are pre season matches designed to increase fitness.

They may be serious for some players but l really do not use them as an assessment of what's going to happen in the league.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2020
komekn:

Warm up games with low level opposition are pre season matches designed to increase fitness.

They may be serious for some players but l really do not use them as an assessment of what's going to happen in the league.

he is talking about a defender scoring why would you be assessing that anyways?

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

he is talking about a defender scoring why would you be assessing that anyways?

There's a deeper meaning to that comment..
IYKWIM grin

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Story

Your naija players at Porto aren’t good enough ,simple and clear

Sad truth

How would we know if those players were good enough for Porto if they don't get game time?
If somebody like Awaziem had decided to stay at Porto and play for their B team,we would have concluded that he is crap... But he went to Nantes and Leganes and performed well.. Agu also had a good season at his club.. Zaidu Sanusi had a good season too,that's why Porto want to sign him...if they decide to bench him now,will u conclude that he wasn't good enough ?

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by rabzy: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:
Look! The Man!

Hmmm...lolololol...did you just read the story of Pilate and Jesus recently
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2020
Danielnino00:

There's a deeper meaning to that comment..
IYKWIM grin

Hmm, who else scored goals against a team that was not worth assessing
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2020
Danielnino00:

How would we know if those players were good enough for Porto if they don't get game time?
If somebody like Awaziem had decided to stay at Porto and play for their B team,we would have concluded that he is crap... But he went to Nantes and Leganes and performed well.. Agu also had a good season at his club.. Zaidu Sanusi had a good season too,that's why Porto want to sign him...if they decide to bench him now,will u conclude that he wasn't good enough ?

Awaziem managed 10 games ,better than the rest

They could not make the team because they can’t start ahead of the Better players there ,we should learn to accept this

I already said awaziem is better as a squad player if he stayed ,he even played some games in Europe ,Porto is miles ahead of Nantes and leganes and you can’t compare the players at porto and these 2 teams ,If I show you porto cb wey make awaziem no get game time you self go agree with me baba

Like I said ,if Alex telles is still at Porto then Sanusi matter go Dey one kind ,or is he going to bench telles ?

But if telles is leaving then we might be seeing a naija player that will be regular at Porto

Even the so called chidera eze and musa yahaya where not even impressive at Portimonense,na these ones you want make porto give chance abi ?

Many of your Liverpool players have done well while out on loan ,you for kuku expect them to come back and bench the mane Salah and firmino of this world

Okay ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2020
komekn:

You suppose comment this thing for osimhen hatrick yesterday but my guy you hide grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

They had to have some kind of profile for Porto to take notice in the first place. How do we prove what u are saying is true? Do we have a time machine that will enable us to see what would happen if Musa Yahaya had gone to Genk? These players have lost years out of their career messing around with Porto and all u want to say is that they were not good enough.

This same Porto have refused to allow Awaziem leave on a permanent basis. They are systematically holding our players back even a blind man can see that. Does anyone even know what Yahaya looks like right now?

I have personally been to Porto, Sporting, Braga and Benfica. For those who think l only watch English football.

My opinion African players in Portugal who are mostly desperate were treated like cattle and lottery tickets. If we get enough of them, one of them might be really good and we can sell him for big money. That's essentially the business model. Portugal for me was also very corrupt, way too much underhanded dealings.

These clubs buy African players give them a bit of branding and sell them on for a few million or
less. At the time l was there TPI was still in place and they were paying players a disgracegul pennies.

Unfortunately Awaziem falls into that category of of not very valuable assets to be sold on. It's a model that most clubs adopt just to different degrees. Did anybody believe that Omeruo was going to ever play for Chelsea. Why, he was simply not good enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:24am On Aug 29, 2020
andrewbaba44:

You suppose comment this thing for osimhen hatrick yesterday but my guy you hide grin

If Tega Onomah, Osayi, Ovie, Eze, Fikayo, Tosin, Ighalo, played a national league team and scored 5 goals each. I would not talk about.

Because it is in my opinion it is a training pre-season warm up match, in the first instance.

Secondly when you are talking of low level opposition that's 4/5 levels lower than you are then you keep it in perspective.

I would not be singing with euphoric abandon hallelujahs that the messiah has arrived.

We have different expectations and appreciations, on this forum.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2020
Zaidu's will be different. Awaziem just wasn't given a chance. Lad was good enough.

Only thing I am waiting for now is for Alex Telles to get the hell out of there. angry

BascoVanVeli:

Porto is where Nigerian dreams go to die

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2020
Mehn, when Villarreal signed Parejo as replacement for Cazorla... I was like... "Wow! Just perfect." Chuks will learn a whole lot from him I'm sure.

BascoVanVeli:

Ok I need him spending an hour after every training with Parejo who the second best set piece taker in la Liga IMO

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
Zaidu's will be different. Awaziem just wasn't given a chance. Lad was good enough.

Only thing I am waiting for now is for Alex Telles to get the hell out of there. angry

Thank you for the Alex telles part

We need to be realistic most times
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Danielnino00:

It seems very hard for you to comprehend in your parochial sentiment based favoritism.

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO GAME TIME, you absolutely earn it in from what you do in training in the first instance and conform it from what you do on the field of play, when you get opportunity to play.

Playing for Nantes or bottom of La Liga team Leganes doesn't give you credence to the first team of Porto.

Add to that if Awaziem was so good why were clubs in French league not queuing up to buy him and pay anything to get him.

Oh yes Nantes offered Porto what they thought he was worth a pittance compared to Porto's valuation.

Fast forward to the here and now, he was so outstanding in La Liga that, how many clubs are fighting to get him.

Look at the interest that soon to be SE midfielder Eberechi Eze generated multiple clubs. Why because he was outstanding. And l add this too it if Eze was white that fee would be double.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2020
komekn:

It seems very hard for you to comprehend in your parochial sentiment based favoritism.

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO GAME TIME, you absolutely earn it in from what you do in training in the first instance and conform it from what you do on the field of play, when you get opportunity to play.

Playing for Nantes or bottom of La Liga team Leganes doesn't give you credence to the first team of Porto.

Add to that if Awaziem was so good why were clubs in French league not queuing up to buy him and pay anything to get him.

Oh yes Nantes offered Porto what they thought he was worth a pittance compared to Porto's valuation.

Fast forward to the here and now, he was so outstanding in La Liga that, how many clubs are fighting to get him.

Look at the interest that soon to be SE midfielder Eberechi Eze generated multiple clubs. Why because he was outstanding. And l add this too it if Eze was white that fee would be double.

The pharase "you aren't entitled to game time,bla bla" is a fallacy birthed out of your own imagination..it doesn't apply every time...

A lot of coaches have their preference for players.. you can work hard like a horse in training and the coach will still bench you!
Was Lampard not benching Pulisic for the overrated Hudson Odoi at the beginning of the season?
Didn't your boy Iorfa work hard at wolves but was benched? Didn't u say it was due to the politics at wolves??

I repeat again, until a player is given a considerable amount of game time at a club,you can't conclude that he isn't good enough..

10 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2020
andrewbaba44:

They could not make the team because they can’t start ahead of the Better players there ,we should learn to accept this

I already said awaziem is better as a squad player if he stayed ,he even played some games in Europe ,Porto is miles ahead of Nantes and leganes and you can’t compare the players at porto and these 2 teams ,If I show you porto cb wey make awaziem no get game time you self go agree with me baba

Like I said ,if Alex telles is still at Porto then Sanusi matter go Dey one kind ,or is he going to bench telles ?

But if telles is leaving then we might be seeing a naija player that will be regular at Porto

Even the so called chidera eze and musa yahaya where not even impressive at Portimonense,na these ones you want make porto give chance abi ?

Many of your Liverpool players have done well while out on loan ,you for kuku expect them to come back and bench the mane Salah and firmino of this world

Okay ooo
I didn't mention Eze and Yahaya... I mentioned Awaziem and Agu...
They don't have to start... considerable game time would be enough to show how good they are..

As far as I can tell, Awaziem was impressive in the few games he played for Porto...he left because he didn't want to continue sitting on the bench...

As for Liverpool,those on loan players won't start not really because they aren't good..it's because Klopp has a special preference for players!
I don't know how many times I have to repeat that to you...
Take for instance, Brewster is a better goal scorer than Firmino but he won't start because he doesn't offer some of the things Firmino offer...Ejaria is more productive as a CM than Wijnaldum,but he doesn't have Wijnaldum work rate,same applies to Grujic...

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2020
Danielnino00:

I didn't mention Eze and Yahaya... I mentioned Awaziem and Agu...
They don't have to start... considerable game time would be enough to show how good they are..

As far as I can tell, Awaziem was impressive in the few games he played for Porto...he left because he didn't want to continue sitting on the bench...

As for Liverpool,those on loan players won't start not really because they aren't good..it's because Klopp has a special preference for players!
I don't know how many times I have to repeat that to you...
Take for instance, Brewster is a better goal scorer than Firmino but he won't start because he doesn't offer some of the things Firmino offer...Ejaria is more productive as a CM than Wijnaldum,but he doesn't have Wijnaldum work rate,same applies to Grujic...

Got ya
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2020
ChrisKels:

Our latest peng. Check out the built and the impeccable melanin
all this talk and you never still drop name.

He no get name ni?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2020
komekn:

You spelt Three Lions wrong, dear

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Danielnino00:

The pharase "you aren't entitled to game time,bla bla" is a fallacy birthed out of your own imagination..it doesn't apply every time...

A lot of coaches have their preference for players.. you can work hard like a horse in training and the coach will still bench you!
Was Lampard not benching Pulisic for the overrated Hudson Odoi at the beginning of the season?
Didn't your boy Iorfa work hard at wolves but was benched? Didn't u say it was due to the politics at wolves??

I repeat again, until a player is given a considerable amount of game time at a club,you can't conclude that he isn't good enough..

Dominic Iorfa refused to sign a long term contract first situation.

Second situation Mendes was running the club by proxy and essentially pushed out a lot of players. At a stage there were more Portuguese sourced players than Port and Benfica in Wolves.

Totally different scenario.

Finally, he was not better than the Portuguese sourced CB. That's a reality.

I repeat you have no right to game time, You must earn it. And that every little opportunity must never be waisted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Naija Players expected/likely to be in action for their various clubsides across Europe today - August 29

A mega packed weekend of football

English Community Shield final

Bukayo Saka (Arsenal) vs Liverpool

English League Cup 1st Round

John Mikel Obi, *Oghenekaro Etebo (Stoke City) vs Blackpool - Home game.

Belgian Jupiler League - 1st Div.A

Ike Ugbo (Cercle Brugges) vs KV Kortrijk - Home game.

Terem Igobor Moffi, Abdul Ajagun, *Imoh Ezekiel (KV Kortrijk) vs Cercle Brugges - Away game.

Czech Liga

Peter Olayinka (Slavia Prague) vs Príbram - Home game.

Norwegian Eliteserien

Jack Ipalibo (Strømsgodset) vs SK Brann - Home game.

Scottish Premiership - SPFL

Joe Aribo, Calvin Bassey Ughelumba, **Leon Balogun (ruled out) (Glasgow Rangers) vs Hamilton Academicals FC - Away game.

Hakeem Ademola Odoffin, Tunde Owolabi (Hamilton Academicals FC) vs Glasgow Rangers - Home game.

Efe Ambrose (Livingston) vs Ross County - Home game.

Swedish Allsvenskan

Kennedy Igboananike (IK Sirius) vs Varberg - Away game.

John Emmanuel Chibuike (Falkenbergs FF) vs Ostersunds FK - Away game.

Slovakian Fortuna Super Liga

Matthew Yakubu, GK (SKF Sered) vs Trnava - Away game.

Ukrainian Cup First Round

Chidera Anih Kelit (FC Metalist 1925) vs Alians Lypova Dolyna - Away game.

Russian Premier League

Bryan Idowu (Khimki) vs Rotor - Home game.

Belarussian Cup Round of 32

Umar Mohammed (FK Slutsk) vs FK Lokomotiv Gomel

Croatian 1.HNL

David Nwokolor, GK (HNK Rijeka) vs NK Istra - Home game.

Latvian Virsliga

Emeka Michael Basil, Pam Dalyop Samuel, Olabanjo Alex Ogunji (FK Tukums) vs FK Liepaja - Home game.

Alfa Abdullahi, Peter Court Ebiobowei, Richard Emeka Friday, Dele Ola Israel, Henry Ukpa Effiong, William Blessing (FK Liepaja) vs FK Tukums - Away game.

Miracle Chikezie Nwaorisa, Saminu Kwari Abdullahi, Lucky Onyebuchi Opara, Aliyu Yau Adam (Spartaks Jurmala) vs FK Jelgava - Away game.

Club Friendlies

Kenneth Omeruo (CD Leganes) vs Eibar
*Omeruo played and scored the first goal from a header to help his side to a 3-1 win

William Troost Ekong (Udinese) vs Vicenza

Kingsley Ehizibue (FC Koln) vs Wolfsburg

Tosin Kehinde, Marvin Egho (Randers FC) vs Aalborg BK (AaB)

Kelechi Iheanacho, Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City) vs Sheffield Wednesday

Hamdi Akujobi (SC Heerenveen) vs VFL Osnabrück

Kelechi Nwakali (SD Huesca) vs Real Sociedad

Noah Sarenren Bazee, Felix Ohis Uduokhai (FC Augsburg) vs Regensburg/vs Altach

Anthony Nwakaeme (Trabzonspor) vs Samsunspor

***Eberechi Eze (Crystal Palace) vs Charlton Athletic
***Unsure if Eze will feature as he was just very recently signed officially.

Fisayo Dele Bashiru, Dominic Iorfa, Moses Odubajo, Osaze Urghoghide (Sheffield Wednesday) vs Leicester City

Kevin Olajinka Ibrahim, GK (Heidenheim) vs Unterhaching

Rilwan Hassan (Sønderjyske) vs FC Copenhagen

Suleiman Abdullahi (Eintracht Braunschweig) vs Hansa Rostock

Felix Agu (Weeder Bremen) vs Groningen

Ooddyseus Alfa, Aramide Oteh, Olamide Shodipo, **Bright Osayi Samuel (QPR) vs Oxford City FC

Afeez Aremu (St.Pauli) vs Werder Bremen (Felix Agu**)

Emmanuel Apeh (Tenerife) vs Real Mallorca

The Bonuses

Saudi Pro League

Ahmed Musa (Al Nassr) vs Feiha - Home game.

Tunisian Ligue 1

Anthony Okpotu (US Monastir) vs CA Bizertin

US MLS

Okonkwo Orji (Montreal Impact) vs Toronto FC - Home game.
*Orji played the final 19 mins as he came off the bench for Thierry Henry's side. He couldn't stop his team from still losing 1-0 to Toronto.

*Meanwhile, American-Nigerian, Ayo Akinola is still out injured for Toronto. And the other Naija Lads of American/Canadian links, Ifunanyachi Achara and Noble Okello Ayo were not named to the squad.

Daryl Dike (Orlando City FC) vs Atlanta Utd - Away game.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
Alex is one of Portugal's Primeira Liga most highly rated valuable players on the transfer market.

According to transfermrkt, Alex Telles is the player with the highest Market value in the entire Portuguese Primeira Liga NOS. Yep, the entire bloody league. That tells you that guy is a starter. If he doesn't move, Zaidu will be his backup.

But truthfully shaa, I understand there are indications of interest in him. The window is still open and a long way from closing so the Brazilian fullback whizz could still move. He is a wanted man according to a few sources.

With that said, I believe Zaidu will have it good at Porto in the long run. He is the anointed Telles replacement.

andrewbaba44:

Thank you for the Alex telles part

We need to be realistic most times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Melvinity: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
andrewbaba44:

grin I go soon get somebody time one of these days...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2020
Danielnino00:

Oga awaziem had no chance in Porto mainly because he wasn't good enough. Among the Nigerians in Porto rank he was the only who managed few games for the first before being shipped out on loan

Portuguese teams are known for recruiting cheap young unpolished talents whom they nurture to be sold later on. If
Awaziem is as good as he is hyped here he will be a mainstay in portos first team after few seasons away on loan

Currently the only interest he has if from turkish teams with the Rizespor linked buh he turned down the move. I hope and pray a mid table team in France or newly promoted team in laliga snaps him up on loan or permanent transfer

Zaidu's case will be different because he is joining Porto as an established player and also Alex telles who is on high demand by top clubs in Europe will be leaving this summer. The idea of bringing zaidu on board is to serve as a replacement for the Brazilian leftback

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Melvinity: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
komekn:

And Eze ends up in crystal Palace. By ur theory, Ndidi should be in Madrid or Barca...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ndidi not involved as Leicester take on Sheffied Wednesday, it seems he is injured
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
charlesemeka85:

Oga awaziem had no chance in Porto mainly because he wasn't good enough. Among the Nigerians in Porto rank he was the only who managed few games for the first before being shipped out on loan

Portuguese teams are known for recruiting cheap young unpolished talents whom they nurture to be sold later on. If
Awaziem is as good as he is hyped here he will be a mainstay in portos first team after few seasons away on loan

Currently the only interest he has if from turkish teams with the Rizespor linked buh he turned down the move. I hope and pray a mid table team in France or newly promoted team in laliga snaps him up on loan or permanent transfer

Zaidu's case will be different because he is joining Porto as an established player and also Alex telles who is on high demand by top clubs in Europe will be leaving this summer. The idea of bringing zaidu on board is to serve as a replacement for the Brazilian leftback

I don kuku talk my own but Dem no wan gree

I believe they know the truth on their mind
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Okay ooo
If they were not good enough, Why sign them in the first place.? Mikel Agu I'd not good enough,he will be playing for Nantes hopefully next season... Awaziem is not good enough,Dude went to Nantes and leganes and proved himself.If Awaziem ain't good,why didn't they sanctioned his permanent move to Nantes. ? I will agreed Eze and Nwakali may not be good and ambitious enough but the case of Agu and Awaziem is just somehow.
But ,how many decent players dey that team sef ?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
mostob:
If they were not good enough, Why sign them in the first place.? Mikel Agu I'd not good enough,he will be playing for Nantes hopefully next season... Awaziem is not good enough,Dude went to Nantes and leganes and proved himself.If Awaziem ain't good,why didn't they sanctioned his permanent move to Nantes. ? I will agreed Eze and Nwakali may not be good and ambitious enough but the case of Agu and Awaziem is just somehow.
But ,how many decent players dey that team sef ?

So all players signed for a team means he is good enough ba ?

Should i give you list of players signed to play for chelsea barca man u that are not good enough for the team ?

You said awaziem went to nantes and did well, no doubt, but you are not making any sense, is nantes on the same level with porto ?

You want to compare the players at nantes with porto right ? You must be kidding me , porto is a top team in europe and same cant be said of nantes, is it because porto are in portugal or what ?

There have been many top players at porto for the past few years

Is emmanuel sarki or kenneth omeruo a chelsea standard player? you should have asked why did chelsea sign them , i guess they are good enough to play for chelsea

Olanrewaju kayode is also mancity standard grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9365) (9366) (9367) (9368) (9369) (9370) (9371) ... (16238) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lbrichman2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.