Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11745845 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9919) (9920) (9921) (9922) (9923) (9924) (9925) ... (16179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

You dont think Nacho is busy stacking his cash and buying landed properties everywhere in Nigeria ? You know better than this. This is the plan; I will milk this racist Rogers to the point that when I finally leave Leicester I can chose to work or not for the rest of my life , since he want to frustrate me...hehe

Notwithstanding, KC is an above average player and can do better than those whitey Rogers is playing ahead of him. Eventually, KC will leave Leicester and will still get a decent deal. But , before that he will perform each time Rogers is forced to play him....who is doing who , now ? Its a win win for Nacho.

You already implied that u want Iheanacho to act like the average African player by being comfortable on the bench while earning fat paycheck...now using that logic, how many African players can boost of having a sustainable investment after retirement? How many of them saved for the raining days..

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

You dont think Nacho is busy stacking his cash and buying landed properties everywhere in Nigeria ? You know better than this. This is the plan; I will milk this racist Rogers to the point that when I finally leave Leicester I can chose to work or not for the rest of my life , since he want to frustrate me...hehe

Notwithstanding, KC is an above average player and can do better than those whitey Rogers is playing ahead of him. Eventually, KC will leave Leicester and will still get a decent deal. But , before that he will perform each time Rogers is forced to play him....who is doing who , now ? Its a win win for Nacho.

That is a short sighted, small brained tactic if that his plan, Iheanacho can leave Leicester as early as January

And then what happens to him and his 70k wages?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Warripikine:

Nacho hasn't complained either...

It isn't until we read it in the news that we will know that he isn't happy with it..

But whatever rock his boat Sha..

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Danielnino00:

Iheanacho has played as an out and out striker several times for Leicester and has delivered.. He is versatile...
Since Leicester are so much in love with Vardy, they should let Nacho go....I'm sure they can find a good back up striker elsewhere..

Iheanacho doesn't deserve what he is getting at the club..

Rightly, so. The boy is a bundle of talent but this situation is very complex. And , honestly , Iheanacho the board knows the boy is being treated unfairly but the coach chooses who plays. If he leaves he might not get same pay package.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
charlesemeka85:
Nff in talks with PSV's England youth team international Noni Madueke to switch aalegaince to nigeria

I believe it is these players' management who intentionally leak such news to the media in order to draw the attention of the European country where their heart truly is, otherwise why this lack of discreetness?.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
Subzero047:

That is a short sighted, small brained tactic if that his plan, Iheanacho can leave Leicester as early as January

And then what happens to him and his 70k wages?

To you it is whatever you can decide but he makes a killing. Forget your fame chasing , oga. Let him milk those whitey until they make up their mind. Iheanacho will shine anywhere he goes. His first touch has improved and he is a deadly finisher! He is still young , so who dey lose ?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

Racist Rodgers??

The way you're quick to play the Racism card is baffling. Tielemans, Ndidi and Ricardo Periera are one of the first names on every Rodgers Team list if not for injury to the latter duo so I don't see where this racism is coming from

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2020
Curtisaxel7:

I believe it is these players' management who intentionally leak such news to the media in order to draw the attention of the European country where their heart truly is, otherwise why this lack of discreetness?.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

To you it is whatever you can decide but he makes a killing. Forget your fame chasing , oga. Let him milk those whitey until they make up their mind. Iheanacho will shine anywhere he goes. His first touch has improved and he is a deadly finisher! He is still young , so who dey lose ?

Hmm Rodgers is not losing o because Rodgers is not the one paying him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Adarabioyo na fine player oo

Not a fan of him like others here but I must confess

Adarabioyo is a baller, I know.

Awaziem is not below him in comparison.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Curtisaxel7:

Me don reason too cus latest news is that his management team reached out to the nff some time ago
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
elunico:

Both are good players with different qualities. I prefer awaziem as a rb especially when the team deploys a defensive tactics against a superior opponent
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
charlesemeka85:

Both are good players with different qualities. I prefer awaziem as a rb especially when the team deploys a defensive tactics against a superior opponent

OK, I don't disagree.

But Awaziem would be a better midfielder than Ajayi.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Danielnino00:

You already implied that u want Iheanacho to act like the average African player by being comfortable on the bench while earning fat paycheck...now using that logic, how many African players can boost of having a sustainable investment after retirement? How many of them saved for the raining days..

Jay Jay , Kanu , Finidi, Emenike , Obafemi , Okechukwu , Iroha, Emenalo , Olise are all living decent life after retirement. Oruma was duped , Yekini had mental problems , do those were isolated incidents. You must invest your money in a sustainable venture and get some education, too, after retirement.

For instance , former Rangers international captain/player Ikechukwu Ofoje who is from my home town traveled out after retirement and went to university in the U.S. Today, he is the head coach of university of South Carolina. These players , especially those who have played abroad and made money should invest wisely.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
elunico:

OK, I don't disagree.

But Awaziem would be a better midfielder than Ajayi.
he was a DM before he was converted to a CB in portugal
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Olulong:

Racist Rodgers??

The way you're quick to play the Racism card is baffling. Tielemans, Ndidi and Ricardo Periera are one of the first names on every Rodgers Team list if not for injury to the latter duo so I don't see where this racism is coming from

Tielemans is mixed and not African, Ndidi is used as a workhorse. These whites hardly play Africans in a creative role. Wake up , oga. Over 80% of whites look down on blacks even when they are ffucking you. I have lived in the states for 15 years. When I speak you wouldn't know I am a Nigerian. Nigerians who went to U.S and enrolled in university right away are ignorant. I have lived the street and school life.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
elunico:

Lol

I cannot say anything about that now sha

After adaribioyo first full season in Fulham I will let you know who is better
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Warripikine: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2020
Victor Osimhen was one of the standout names of the summer transfer window, with Arsenal, Tottenham, and Liverpool all said to have been watching the then-Lille striker.

Indeed, the Gunners were said to have been quoted a figure of around the £70m mark they paid for Nicolas Pepe. Obviously, that was always going to be a stretch for Arsenal and Osimnhen eventually joined Napoli.

The speedy striker looked to have all the attributes needed to become one of Europe’s best. Quick, a good finisher, and experience in both the French league and Europe already under his belt.

But having endured something of a nightmare start in Naples, it’s looking like, on paper anyway, that Arsenal may have got away with one in not following up their interest in the young forward.

Struggles
Osimhen hasn’t managed to hit the ground running whatsoever since arriving in Italy. Just a solitary goal to his name so far has left some questioning the supposed 81m Euros the Serie A giants shelled out on the player.

To top things off for the 21-year-old he was shown a red card in the Europa League despite only being on the field for half an hour.

On the surface, then, it seems like Arsenal aren’t missing out on too much. Eddie Nketiah is emerging nicely through the ranks, while Florarin Balogun got his first taste of action last night.

In addition, Reiss Nelson is also in and around the first XI, while Alexandre Lacazette is the experienced number nine in the group.

Of course, Osimhen may well go onto become a fine footballer and this could be a temporary blip in form. But after being bitten a bit by the mammoth fee they paid Lille for Nicolas Pepe, Arsenal will be somewhat pleased they didn’t follow suit with Victor Osimhen.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
charlesemeka85:
he was a DM before he was converted to a CB in portugal

I spoke with a teammate of his back in Jos and he confirmed this.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

Tielemans is mixed and not African, Ndidi is used as a workhorse. These whites hardly play Africans in a creative role. Wake up , oga. Over 80% of whites look down on blacks even when they are ffucking you. I have lived in the states for 15 years. When I speak you wouldn't know I am a Nigerian. Nigerians who went to U.S and enrolled in university right away are ignorant. I have lived the street and school life.
Tielemans, Choudhury, Justin, Pereira, Gray, Ndidi are black players.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lloydtruth: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
mkrest:
concerning that PSV kid, from what I read from owngoal , I think he wants to pull a Billy on us
Well that's his problem, meanwhile Eze still dey wait for the 3 Lions grin grin grin grin, Abraham's England career seems to be coming to an end, and Timori's own has obviously ended.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

U didn't watch the match. U watched highlights so there is no need talking to you

you have nothing to say finito
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Karlovich:
Tielemans, Choudhury, Justin, Pereira, Gray, Ndidi are black players.

There is a huge difference between born and raised in Africa to mixed or born in the West and raised. I don't expect you to understand this.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by IDENNAA(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
elunico:

I have seen Adarabioyo play and I will never place him ahead of Awaziem.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Karlovich: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

There is a huge difference between born and raised in Africa to mixed or born in the West and raised. I don't expect you to understand this.
So in Iheanacho's case Rodgers is racist towards him because he was born in Africa and black, you must be a comedian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Buh e be like say e get pple wey get special and undiluted hatred for this 9ja kids born n bred abroad.

Just thinking out loud cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
As seen

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clint02(m): 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2020
The activities here has reduced o. Well,it seems many of us here are really busy this period.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
andrewbaba44:
As seen
he just score his first goal of the season and the headlines has begin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clint02(m): 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
I just hope that coach starts Ejuke on the wings ahead of Musa. But.... I know what to expect,we all doundecided

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
andrewbaba44:
As seen
saw it earlier today buh no wna post b4 dem go tag am fake news.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
Clint02:
The activities here has reduced o. Well,it seems many of us here are really busy this period.
December don reach cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9919) (9920) (9921) (9922) (9923) (9924) (9925) ... (16179) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zicky(m), opes, shawwal1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.