Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11777663 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9920) (9921) (9922) (9923) (9924) (9925) (9926) ... (16192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2020
USA called Chituru Odunze from Leicester

I no sabi am sha grin

They have exciting talents
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kalapizim(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2020
Some of you people just come online to run your mouth calling people names for what you have no perfect understanding about.

Did nacho tell any of you in confidence that he is stacking up cash or aiming for a British passport as some of you imply ?

People go through all manner of issues irrespective of the money they have.

Why slander the young man with disturbing comments?

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2020
Clint02:
I just hope that coach starts Ejuke on the wings ahead of Musa. But.... I know what to expect,we all doundecided
I will be happy if either Ejuke or Denis start

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clint02(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
charlesemeka85:
December don reach cheesy
No be lie.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clint02(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
maidaboi:
I will be happy if either Ejuke or Denis start
Yeah me too.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Don’t mind them. Nigerians are some of the loudest and most ignorant people on the planet. Most Nigerians have no clue what life is like for an average black man in Europe or the United States.

Brendan Rogers may or may not be a racist but the point is, the man hasn’t give Kelechi a chance to stake a claim in the team. I dare him to start Kelechi in 5 consecutive games, allow him to build cohesion with his team mates and see if he can deliver.

As I have said several times before, as a black guy, you gotta be twice as good as the white guy to start. And I am speaking from experience here as well.

O pari

IDENNAA:

Tielemans is mixed and not African, Ndidi is used as a workhorse. These whites hardly play Africans in a creative role. Wake up , oga. Over 80% of whites look down on blacks even when they are ffucking you. I have lived in the states for 15 years. When I speak you wouldn't know I am a Nigerian. Nigerians who went to U.S and enrolled in university right away are ignorant. I have lived the street and school life.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

I have seen Adarabioyo play and I will never place him ahead of Awaziem.

"Never" sounds strong.

But, right here, right now, I can put them on par, can't say much about the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hatakekakashi: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
andrewbaba44:
As seen
He should not near man u if he knows what's good for him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2020
Zaidu Sanusi starts for Porto in the Champions league

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
charlesemeka85:
saw it earlier today buh no wna post b4 dem go tag am fake news.

Lol

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

I have seen Adarabioyo play and I will never place him ahead of Awaziem.

Nobody will take you serious on this

We can believe another moniker but not you sorry

You Dey watch foreign born player ? Be deceiving your self

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by abcnn: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

To you it is whatever you can decide but he makes a killing. Forget your fame chasing , oga. Let him milk those whitey until they make up their mind. Iheanacho will shine anywhere he goes. His first touch has improved and he is a deadly finisher! He is still young , so who dey lose ?

This milk milk up and down. Person go think say na yahoo boy, not a legit, hardworking person.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Nobody will take you serious on this

We can believe another moniker but not you sorry

You Dey watch foreign born player ? Be deceiving your self

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

Tielemans is mixed and not African, Ndidi is used as a workhorse. These whites hardly play Africans in a creative role. Wake up , oga. Over 80% of whites look down on blacks even when they are ffucking you. I have lived in the states for 15 years. When I speak you wouldn't know I am a Nigerian. Nigerians who went to U.S and enrolled in university right away are ignorant. I have lived the street and school life.

So how is a black that grew up in Africa different from the one that grew up in Europe or US??

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
Olulong:

So how is a black that grew up in Africa different from the one that grew up in Europe or US??
Chai dis pasta hot cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
Olulong:

I wonder o.. It appears that some people are being overly petty when it comes to racism issues..
They was how somebody was telling me the other day that Salah is a white African and Kante a black European cheesy ..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

To you it is whatever you can decide but he makes a killing. Forget your fame chasing , oga. Let him milk those whitey until they make up their mind. Iheanacho will shine anywhere he goes. His first touch has improved and he is a deadly finisher! He is still young , so who dey lose ?

As iheanacho age dey paused na..e no dey grow old grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
IDENNAA:

Brendan Rodgers is anything but a racist... Check out the players he has worked with since he started coaching..
He even accepted Kolo Toure as his assistant...

You don't have to throw in the race card at every thing... that was how some of you called Guardiola a racist when he was benching Iheanacho..
Rodgers hasn't been fair with Nacho,but it has nothing to do with his skin colour...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Danielnino00:

Brendan Rodgers is anything but a racist... Check out the players he has worked with since he started coaching..

You don't have to throw in the race card at every thing... that was how some of you called Guardiola a racist when he was benching Iheanacho..
Rodgers hasn't been fair with Nacho,but it has nothing to do with his skin colour...

I always do say Guardiola doesn’t like black players not even because of iheanacho

But when I remember seydou keita I always have a rethink

And Brendan Rodgers is not a racist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
If weed no dey work for pple body anymore as it use to mk dem quit wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Danielnino00:

They won't tell you this same Brendan Rodgers brought Victor Moses to Liverpool and played him as a 10. Moses flopped but as usual - they blamed Rodgers for it.
The question we should be asking is who should Nacho bench? Jamie Vardy with 8 league goals? Or is it Tielemans or James Maddison(when he's 100 percent fit) as a source of creativity?? Rodgers barely plays with 2 upfront...i don't understand why it's hard for folks to understand.
Nacho needs to push for an exit. Simple. Vardy doesn't look like he'll slow down anytime soon.
Its sad that the likes of West Ham and Aston Villa were looking for strikers and they didn't even consider Nacho. I mean Villa signed Watkins from the championship.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2020
Danielnino00:

I wonder o.. It appears that some people are being overly petty when it comes to racism issues..
They was how somebody was telling me the other day that Salah is a white African and Kante a black European cheesy ..

gringrin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
edi287:

They won't tell you this same Brendan Rodgers brought Victor Moses to Liverpool and played him as a 10. Moses flopped but as usual - they blamed Rodgers for it.
The question we should be asking is who should Nacho bench? Jamie Vardy with 8 league goals? Or is it Tielemans or James Maddison(when he's 100 percent fit) as a source of creativity?? Rodgers barely plays with 2 upfront...i don't understand why it's hard for folks to understand.
Nacho needs to push for an exit. Simple. Vardy doesn't look like he'll slow down anytime soon.
Its sad that the likes of West Ham and Aston Villa were looking for strikers and they didn't even consider Nacho. I mean Villa signed Watkins from the championship.

Simple!
If Iheanacho was from another country,I won't care at all... But we need him to play regularly and get back to his best form...This was a player that was nominated for the Golden boy award..he was at one point, the striker with the best goal/minute ration in Europe.. He definitely deserves better than this..

Leicester are madly in love with Vardy...And Iheanacho frankly doesn't look like he has the abilities to play as a no.10 again like he did in his u-17 days..

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
edi287:

No be sentiment and hype na wey dey kii we super eagles fans if not I see no reason why person wey dey sane go dey insult Rodgers for benching nacho for vardy who have been consistent for the past 3 seasons

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
edi287:

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
andrewbaba44:

I always do say Guardiola doesn’t like black players not even because of iheanacho

But when I remember seydou keita I always have a rethink

And Brendan Rodgers is not a racist

For a Guardiola fanboy, this comment is funny..
You should know the kind of players Guardiola likes in his team..
Now, make a list of the players he has dumped in his coaching career,both white and black, check how many of them posses the kind of attributes he like in his players...

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Seems Atalanta jazz don finally spoil.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Danielnino00:

For a Guardiola fanboy, this comment is funny..
You should know the kind of players Guardiola likes in his team..
Now, make a list of the players he has dumped in his coaching career,both white and black, check how many of them posses the kind of attributes he like in his players...
Guardiola na racist
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
charlesemeka85:
Guardiola na racist

He is racist or he doesn't like black players?
Which one??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2020
edi287:

You have a point

But forget say Aston Villa sign Watkins as doesn’t make him better
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Edopesin:

you have nothing to say finito

Ok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
charlesemeka85:

No be sentiment and hype na wey dey kii we super eagles fans if not I see no reason why person wey dey sane go dey insult Rodgers for benching nacho for vardy who have been consistent for the past 3 seasons

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na iheanacho me Dey blame to stay for Leicester and not leaving

You will never see me expecting Rodgers to play nacho ahead of vardy ,I just need him to play at the Europa league and few minutes off the bench or him starting if they are playing with 2 strikers

(1) (2) (3) ... (9920) (9921) (9922) (9923) (9924) (9925) (9926) ... (16192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Theben(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.