Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* (52079 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:
watch out for the date and time of the wooing, ur presence is mandatory.

alright smiley
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by refiner(f): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
I wish to woo lalasticlala.... I hope dis is possible tho!smiley

cc naijaboiy

1 Like

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by sinaj(f): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Room? shocked shocked

Running after her like :::: grin
if u use all ur energy to run, wich one will u use to run on d bed ni?
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by bqlekan(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
charijee:
bqlekan wink grin
ma'am, I'm at your service grin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by esejessy(f): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
To the waring parties---

"Whollup, Whollup, Just Whollup"

No cause for alarm, pls no fighting, lerus maintain decorum. I just invited the Nigeria Police Force to this thread. And as we all know, the police is not your friend grin

Thank you for your cooperation ...
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
uyisteven:

Am sorry...
Apology accepted wink
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Laveda(f): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Which way babes undecided

Y'all should come out and make this thing fun angry
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Laveda(f): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Estharfabian angry
Whizqueen undecided
Pinkbarbie sad
Mrsphyno undecided

Where are they o angry
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by schumastic(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
refiner:

am a disgusting tin?shocked....u must be vewi foolish!...was tryna joke wif u buh now I realize u are too stvpid for my liking!....and my dear I never said I will woo u!....av gat many male friends here dat I will love to woo dat are both cute and well mannered!

I don't deal wif ugly miserable guys!....so get lost!undecided

this one pain you oooo grin grin grin grin the guy really pressed the wrong button to the extent you hand to type in italic grin grin grin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by schumastic(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
tombravo:
ladies no go gree na. . . im nt here to be wooed. . . ive got a bae.

a beg who woo you and did the ladies tell you they don't have a guy, is a faceless forum and people are here to look for trouble and have fun tongue tongue
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
bqlekan:

Leeeekan!! Hehehe
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
refiner:

cc naijaboiy

Very possible..... your head is there nne! grin

1 Like

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by schumastic(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
ukjerry:
6 pages of long talks
No selection

as in the thing tire person o grin grin grin what do you expect when nairaland guys keep bashing the ladies and the ladies themselves are shy typical naija mentality everywhere grin grin grin grin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
samted:

the wooee has accepted to be wooed. when in the night of the wooing?
It's between Friday through Sunday. You'll be notified in due time.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
Girls why are you shying
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by schumastic(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:

Well talking of shyness count me out! Guess most of us haven't decided who to woo yet so we still observing! Maybe when a guy has a high number of wooers i'd pick him as well cheesy

smellymouth does so woo him grin grin except if you scared to lose to the other ladies
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
so these so called "big gurls" are actually not what they appear to be
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
BORING THREAD
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by schumastic(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
gentleheart1:
Hi what this about i dont understand.

you are to woo a guy on nairaland guy you like with a poet
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by emmadeking(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
observing from angle 90. let d wooing begin!
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by drnairalov: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

Noted.

Please it's with an "i". smiley

smiley wink
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by schumastic(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
refiner:

cc naijaboiy

smart choice, now i will finally get to know this lalastica grin grin grin will park my motor here while waiting for the challenge to start with a bottle of palm wine and bush meat grin grin

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Maxi112: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
refiner:

cc naijaboiy
mission impossible...
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by sinizia: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Naijaboiy, I think you made a great mistake staging that of the men's first instead of the females'. After what happened at the last female edition where one can be seen reading dimwitted reasons like:

"I'm too shy to woo a guy."
"It's not natural for a girl to woo a boy."
"I don't know how to woo a guy."
"Guys are meant to woo us not us wooing them." Etc

You'd have known the insanity would have returned in this female edition again. It's no rocket science. What you'd do next time it to stage the females' first, if they bring up this disgusting attitude, then you cancel the whole contest. The men can't be the ones doing the wooing only to provide fun for everyone while the ladies' hypocrisy rears up its ugly ahead time and again. I knew it'd go down to this when the ladies' time arrives.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by charijee(f): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
bqlekan:
Lemme be your wooer grin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
I would like to challenge miss Laveda cool

I wish to woo Jeffreyjamez

Cc:Naijaboiy

3 Likes

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Laveda(f): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
adeh39:

grin Correct!
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Smellymouth: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinaj:
if u use all ur energy to run, wich one will u use to run on d bed ni?

grin cheesy hehehe.. I dont joke with bed matters ooo.. tongue You will be surprised the kind strength wen I go get by then

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
sinizia:
Naijaboiy, I think you made a great mistake staging that of the men's first instead of the females'. After what happened at the last female edition where one can be seen reading dimwitted reasons like:

"I'm too shy to woo a guy."
"It's not natural for a girl to woo a boy."
"I don't know how to woo a guy."
"Guys are meant to woo us not us wooing them." Etc

You'd have known the insanity would have returned in this female edition again. It's no rocket science. What you'd do next time it to stage the females' first, if they bring up this disgusting attitude, then you cancel the whole contest. The men can't be the ones doing the wooing only to provide fun for everyone while the ladies' hypocrisy rears up its ugly ahead time and again. I knew it'd go down to this when the ladies' time arrives.
You're quite right sir. The thing is the last time I hosted it was successful even as it came after the men edition so I was hoping it would turn out the same way.

Well it has happened and o won't hesitate to cancel this one if I notice it's going to be a failure.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
adeh39:

Hehehehe this ought to be fun!! kiss
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Laveda:

grin Correct!

Let's go there babe cheesy
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Laveda(f): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
adeh39:

Let's go there babe cheesy
Oya nau grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.