Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,843 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* - Romance (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* (52125 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by refiner(f): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
charijee:
What info?

scroll up...u will see it!..smiley
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by refiner(f): 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Of course, "NO STRINGS ATTACHED ". Exactly what a woman of the red light district would say/type. smiley

undecided....wat do u mean by red light district?undecided
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
LAVEDA
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahahahahaha
blawd! I hail smiley smiley

Laveda:

Nah wetin we dey see undecided
That one nah news again?
grin cheesy grin

refiner:

am serious Mr man!...he asked me to share d information!undecided
ok
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Johneyhaz: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
refiner:

where do light is always red instead of being white or yellow
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 01, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Sorry to bust your bubble but when I woo, I mean it and certainly not as a game.

Why should I take any female who says "I love you" to random men on the internet seriously?

Not surprising why most of you cannot stay faithful or save the relationships you were in. Leave Kingsley out of your shameless flirting.

lipsrsealed sorry sah

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2016
refiner:

Even if I am compelled to put you through tutelage on such idiomatic expressions, it'd be lost on you.

Now begone, little miss. Go try your juvenile _cockteasing ,not-so-subtle antics on one of the ubiquitous, sex-starved boys frolicking around you. I've humoured you enough.

3 Likes

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
blawd! I hail smiley smiley

grin cheesy grin

ok
Xup bro?

I'm surprise you re just noticing that nairaland is an uncensored forum and at such kids has infiltrated it.

The way its going, nairaland might also end up like 2go if something isn't done fast.

1 Like

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by charijee(f): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2016
refiner:

scroll up...u will see it!..smiley
Ok, hope this is no joke sha
Tell him to get well soon
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by refiner(f): 12:11am On Apr 01, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Even if I am compelled to put you through tutelage on such idiomatic expressions, it'd be lost on you.

Now begone, little miss. Go try your juvenile _cockteasing ,not-so-subtle antics on one of the ubiquitous, sex-starved boys frolicking around you. I've humoured you enough.

....one word!....proud!....full of urself!...sweetdrmz tho!undecided
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Hahahahahahaha.

Now I'm beginning to come across monikers that reason like me when it comes to treating most of these nairaland girls who aren't worth it offline.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by refiner(f): 12:12am On Apr 01, 2016
Johneyhaz:
where do light is always red instead of being white or yellow

undecided...
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Lsofdk(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2016
Monalisa185:

lmao!!! mba kwa oooo, adighim acho okwu nu, mana ehhh, onwezulu account isecheesy, akuo ya ban na otu, o gaa na ozo, lol... kam soro ihe ikwuru, obataro echi, m horo onye ozocheesy
gbam
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by refiner(f): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2016
charijee:
Ok, hope this is no joke sha
Tell him to get well soon

...we hope so too dear!...he willsmiley
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Johneyhaz: 12:19am On Apr 01, 2016
refiner:

undecided...
what? undecided
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahahahahaha.

Now I'm beginning to come across monikers that reason like me when it comes to treating most of these nairaland girls who aren't worth it offline.

Offline , online, girls who are chronic flirts aren't worth half the time it takes to bat an eyelid. Jumping on every male just to feed on the attention, the pseudo-adulations or objectifying themselves as sexual playthings in a bid to fill the void of emotional hollowness within them.

The day I begin to give such SHALLOW females attention is the day I'd question my masculinity.

5 Likes

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Xup bro?

I'm surprise you re just noticing that nairaland is an uncensored forum and at such kids has infiltrated it.

The way its going, nairaland might also end up like 2go if something isn't done fast.
This cracked me up hahahahaha lol

I figured long ago how the kids are littered everywhere. It's really making things difficult here. Can't deal mehhhhnnn
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Smellymouth: 4:02am On Apr 01, 2016
Chaii.. everybody don sleep grin grin

STFUareyouGod,why u dey snore like who swallow bee?? undecided

See as the thread empty!! Ayam walking semi nude in the thread like:::::

2 Likes

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 01, 2016
refiner:

In short Prostitutes sell themselves there.
Red light district:
an area of a town or city containing many brothels, strip clubs, and other sex businesses.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 01, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Offline , online, girls who are chronic flirts aren't worth half the time it takes to bat an eyelid. Jumping on every male just to feed on the attention, the pseudo-adulations or objectifying themselves as sexual playthings in a bid to fill the void of emotional hollowness within them.
The day I begin to give such SHALLOW females attention is the day I'd question my masculinity.
KINGinVAHAYLA2:

Hahahahahahaha.

Now I'm beginning to come across monikers that reason like me whet comes to treating most of these nairalan girls who aren't worth it offline.
Are you serious
You one of the dudes that be flitin' with us(not I)
So what of male flirts
Do they retain their value in the outside(offline) world.
What do you say Thesonofmark
Do they belong to the red light districts too?
Or are we(you) bein' gender biased.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by djeezy(m): 6:03am On Apr 01, 2016
BumBae:
Wooing Butch or djeezy or any hench dude lol

Cc naijaboiy

Why didnt u call me ? @ naijaboiy
grin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by OneManLegion(m): 6:29am On Apr 01, 2016
PinkBarbie:
I don't know much around joor. You know any Trey Songs lookalike? tongue

*In Sound Sultan's voice*

If you nor be Angelina Jolie, why you dey look for Brad Pitt o;

If you nor be Jada Pinkett, why you dey look for Will Smith?

*****Modified*****

I never see any girl dey toast yet o.

Una think say e easy; guy go memorise correct lyrics wey en go use toast you, una go con dey tell una friends "Gosh, the guy's lines were so cliché", "he's a very corny guy".

Oya, make una toast na, them nor fit.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by IamLEGEND1: 7:13am On Apr 01, 2016
Cutehector:
cheesy my apprentice
Popcy!
Morning sir
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by dharay99: 7:20am On Apr 01, 2016
i like d gradual heat
turning on in here.... Refiner jez
qot served on her tiny monkey ass. grin
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2016
[b][size=13pt]UPDATES

1) skarlett to woo naijaboiy

2) laveda, adeh39 & juliaann to woo jeffreyjamez

3) charijee to woo bqlekan

4) hateu2 to woo kingrex1

5) adaure4ever to woo samted

6) leriebloom to woo drnairalov

7) lanicky to woo stfuareyougod

8 ) juhan to woo kingtom

9) mimzy to woo rexhenrex[/size][/b]

Sorry guys, I was quite sick yesterday and i'm still recovering. Schedule will be updated soon.

4 Likes

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by naijaboiy: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2016
BumBae:
Wooing Butch or djeezy or any hench dude lol

Cc naija boiy

Why didnt u call me ? @ naija boiy
Lol...I did. You probably didn't get the mention.
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by Cutehector(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Popcy!

Morning sir
hw every every cheesy
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by refiner(f): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2016
dharay99:
i like d gradual heat
turning on in here.... Refiner jez
qot served on her tiny monkey ass. grin

undecided.....and u fink those finx get to me?...u must be dreaming den!that idiot can never stand to face me boldly and spit dat trash to me!....
Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2016
refiner:

[i]lol!...dis got me cracked up!....u re nofin buh a shameless pig!...since u are more matured and certainly old!...why den are u on dis forum!....ur not even ashamed of urself dat u re spilling all dis grammar on a forum owned by someone u are 10× older than!......

ur type can never achieve any height dat friends and foe will bat dere eyelide in envy!....idiot!undecided[

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2016
refiner:

lol!...dis got me cracked up!....u re nofin buh a shameless pig!...since u are more matured and certainly old!...why den are u on dis forum!....ur not even ashamed of urself dat u re spilling all dis grammar on a forum owned by someone u are 10× older than!......

ur type can never achieve any height dat friends and foe will bat dere eyelide in envy!....idiot!undecided

Girl
chill...
Pweetie qherls don't do this undecided

Re: The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread* by refiner(f): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
In short Prostitutes sell themselves there.
Red light district:
an area of a town or city containing many brothels, strip clubs, and other sex businesses.

....fanks sweety!...u know,all dis words we know,it all started from a day....a race can only be started from a step!!smiley....by d way who is d lucky dude u wanna woo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (43) (Reply)

10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.