Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife (1946 Views)

Man Shares Last Easter Vs This Easter Photo With Wife - Check The Difference / 3 Crucial Reasons Why You Are Still Single To Stupor / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Daniel2289(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2016
A middle-aged man in Gwagwa, a suburb of Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory, narrowly escaped death after he was caught peeping at another neighbour » anytime the man was having sex with his wife.

The pervert who had been warned by the husband after seeing him peeping, was caught once more by the man who, with other neighbours, descended on him and beat the living daylights out of him.

A fellow tenant said the man had the habit of snooping around the compound and peeing at people's window and on the bad day, he was caught peeping » at the husband and wife and the man
dashed out of his room and caught him red handed.

“The man raised an alarm which attracted other neighbours who descended on the man and inflicted injuries on him,” the tenant said.

He was well beaten by neighbours who warned him to desist from such act and later handed him over to the police who took him to the Kubwa General Hospital for medical attention.

Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by halfricanadian(f): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2016
The man just love life p*rn

2 Likes

Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Daniel2289(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
The man just love life p*rn
No b small o. Just dey waka waka for compound
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by jworos(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2016
I'm very sure the guy carry Vaseline to complement the live BF shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2016
grin sounds exciting...well nothing beats than a live home made p0rn.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by halfricanadian(f): 9:24am On Mar 30, 2016
Daniel2289:

No b small o. Just dey waka waka for compound

The man likes 9D viewing
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Creamish(f): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin

In his mind.." ...so next on my list is Papa Nkechi... Make I recover from this one first.."
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Daniel2289(m): 9:33am On Mar 30, 2016
jworos:
I'm very sure the guy carry Vaseline to complement the live BF shocked
Hahaha baby Vaseline.
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2016
Lol the fact is many young guys won't admit they've been in such a funny position b4 as per youth or teenage lust but lucky not to be caught

Altho the man incessant case at middle-age no be ordinary oh. Him matter get winch hand inside.
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Daniel2289(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
Abi.
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by LouisBERG: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Daniel2289(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

The man likes 9D viewing
He don even know all the key hole positions.
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Bluezy13(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2016
Hmmm...

...and then
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Daniel2289(m): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2016
Creamish:
grin grin grin grin

In his mind.." ...so next on my list is Papa Nkechi... Make I recover from this one first.."

That time he go learn some tactics.
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by halfricanadian(f): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2016
Daniel2289:

He don even know all the key hole positions.

grin are u sure u not d man tongue
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Daniel2289(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

C'mon girl. How can I b dat dude.
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by halfricanadian(f): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2016
Daniel2289:

C'mon girl. How can I b dat dude.

grin see denial

Ur name is daniel but u acting like peter lol
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by 9Too: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
so u do spy on people. I see
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Daniel2289(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin see denial

Ur name is daniel but u acting like peter lol
Hahaha! Creamish hear now o! Halfricanadian is next on this guy list now. Oya dey ready grin
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Peacefulgold(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2016
I'm still trying to understand one tin,does it min d man was so carried away looking at d womans honey pot dat he didn't know wen d guy paused d life movie and came out to grab him....cos him for don bolt as d guy climb down d stage...
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Daniel2289(m): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2016
Peacefulgold:
I'm still trying to understand one tin,does it min d man was so carried away looking at d womans honey pot dat he didn't know wen d guy paused d life movie and came out to grab him....cos him for don bolt as d guy climb down d stage...
His cup don full, so he can't do anything.
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Peacefulgold(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
Nothing only home made...dis one is void of any fake sounds ...all u hear is natural ,real and ecstasy filled moans and sounds...kashy can't imagine d kind of sound u did make wen u r in cloud 9 tongue grin
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Peacefulgold(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2016
Daniel2289:

His cup don full, so he can't do anything.
Or on a later tot ,maybe d guy don reach orgasm,him no come fit move grin
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Peacefulgold(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2016
Creamish:
grin grin grin grin

Yes oooo next on his list is papa Nkechi...... Creamish husband grin tongue
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2016
Peacefulgold:

Nothing only home made...dis one is void of any fake sounds ...all u hear is natural ,real and ecstasy filled moans and sounds...kashy can't imagine d kind of sound u did make wen u r in cloud 9 tongue grin

I'm juz passing...no comment.
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Peacefulgold(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

He will luv to b d man if u r d one doin d 9d humping movie...
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Peacefulgold(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

I'm juz passing...no comment.
Even wit ur silence and no comment....i still feel u....
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Creamish(f): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2016
Daniel2289:

Hahaha! Creamish hear now o! Halfricanadian is next on this guy list now. Oya dey ready grin

lolz.. grin
Peacefulgold:

Yes oooo next on his list is papa Nkechi...... Creamish husband grin tongue

Oh plzz... we are too posh to live in dat kinda neighborhood.. besides..my ajebo hubby cant be called "Papa Nkechi" naa.. cool tongue
Daniel2289:

That time he go learn some tactics.
He'd better.

[size=1pt]lalasticlala[/size]
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Daniel2289(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
Peacefulgold:
Or on a later tot ,maybe d guy don reach orgasm,him no come fit move grin
Hahaha grin no be small tin o!!!
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Daniel2289(m): 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
Peacefulgold:
He will luv to b d man if u r d one doin d 9d humping movie...
tell amgringringrin
Re: Man Beaten To Stupor After Being Caught Spying On Neighbour Having Sex With Wife by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Na konji pause the man's legs sotey im no fit move an inch

(1) (Reply)

EPIC RESPONSE: When She Asks How Big Is Your Manhood. / How To Make A Girl Wet When Sitting Close To Her / Photo Fashionable Or Half Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.