Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses (11264 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / What Will The Faith Of This World Be Without Atheists / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
johnw74:

wish you would stop giving us what is holy to you:

jw, which say they are Christians and are not but do lie, and are the church of satan, say:

"the Word is "a god"

Christ' body was not resurrected etc etc"

Yes you should stop giving us those lies which are holy to you,
but you-supposed jw won't as you just said you would, because you lie, just like you breathe,
all the time.

Blind phony.

1 Like

Re: Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses by paulGrundy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
JMAN05:

Blind phony.

Blind man
Re: Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses by johnw74: 2:01am On Apr 18, 2016
paulGrundy:

Blind man

Good one Paul,
are you sure you are not me?

dumb jw mano will be pulling his hair out now
wondering if I am you or you are me. cheesy

blind jw mano, makes up lies and then believes his own lies
satan certainly has them in his grip.
Re: Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses by paulGrundy(m): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2016
johnw74:

Good one Paul,
are you sure you are not me?

dumb jw mano will be pulling his hair out now
wondering if I am you or you are me. cheesy

blind jw mano, makes up lies and then believes his own lies
satan certainly has them in his grip.

grin grin
Re: Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses by joyandfaith: 1:52am On Apr 24, 2016
when some of guys become history like Hitler and Stalin, jw will keep browning . no attacks, intimidation, or propangada can stop jw. in fact, u are helping more people to learn about JW.we love ur hatred. it is nice. it brings blessing to jw.

1 Like

Re: Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses by johnw74: 3:21am On Apr 24, 2016
joyandfaith:
when some of guys become history like Hitler and Stalin, jw will keep browning . no attacks, intimidation, or propangada can stop jw. in fact, u are helping more people to learn about JW.we love ur hatred. it is nice. it brings blessing to jw.

phony jw love hatred, it is nice they say

do they lie, or are they so weird?

A. both smiley
Re: Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses by brocab: 4:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Hmmm would the world be a better place without the JW's?
Would the world be a better place without sin? It may well be, but would we have the choices we have today.
Adam blew it because he allowed Eve to pick the forbidden fruit.
Heaven or Hell here we come, I believe the Lord allowed this to happen, this way it gives us a free will to believe either way.
The JW's are just part of the plan, along with all the other religions that chooses not to believe.
Re: Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses by brocab: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
The world wouldn't be a better place without the People, but for the JW's organisation, if they taught the truth about Christ, then of course they are more then welcome to follow suit with those who do preach the gospel about Christ.
But because their job is to confuse our nations, with their un-scriptural knowledge it just turns more of God's people away from the truth.
JW's are no less then any other religious groupies out there twisting the word of God.
This is why the Lord is using us, to stand up against the principalities and the powers of controlling demonic spirits that controls the minds of these people, who can stand against us, if we stay strong with the Lord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Differences Between Prophets And Diviners / Pastor Faith Oyedepo Was Treated Medically In A South Africa Hospital / Why Are Most Christians Stingy When It Comes To Church Offerings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.