Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,811 members, 7,834,720 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! (3440 Views)

Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
ritababe:
there is no real boyfriend, if you want a real boyfriend go and marry.
THUMBS UP
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Number 5 proovs d op is a female gold digger.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ifeajikap(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
Correct babe, i feel like hugging u.
well u can hug her afta I av kiss her, but only after
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
well u can hug her afta I av kiss her, but only after
dpends on who to get to her 1st.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ifeajikap(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
dpends on who to get to her 1st.
well if u get to her b4 me I will jus av to console myself wit there are plenty fishes in d river
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
well if u get to her b4 me I will jus av to console myself wit there are plenty fishes in d river
hehehehehe, yeah u bera go catch anoda fish, bcaus dis dolphine is taking.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ifeajikap(m): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehehehe, yeah u bera go catch anoda fish, bcaus dis dolphine is taking.
dolphine? I always viewed are as a shark
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
dolphine? I always viewed are as a shark
hmm she is nt a shark.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ifeajikap(m): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmm she is nt a shark.
my view, bt shark dosent fit her personality sha
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
my view, bt shark dosent fit her personality sha
lol nd wat suits her personality?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ifeajikap(m): 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
lol nd wat suits her personality?
I dnt av d word, mayb bcus I dnt read much again but lemme describe her she looks innocent nd weak bt she aint innocent or weak nd she wants ur money
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
I dnt av d word, mayb bcus I dnt read much again but lemme describe her she looks innocent nd weak bt she aint innocent or weak nd she wants ur money
hmmmm she is innocent but nt weak, dat lady is very strong,playful nd intelligent, though dangerous a little, dats why i said she is a dolphine, and she dnt want my money.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ifeajikap(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmmmm she is innocent but nt weak, dat lady is very strong,playful nd intelligent, though dangerous a little, dats why i said she is a dolphine, and she dnt want my money.
I never said she Is weak I said she looks weak nd innocent bt she aint her eye don tear, nd for she dosent want ur moni did u nt read d he must av a ouse nd a car part?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
I never said she Is weak I said she looks weak nd innocent bt she aint her eye don tear, nd for she dosent want ur moni did u nt read d he must av a ouse nd a car part?
hmmmm but she was right on dat house nd car thread.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ifeajikap(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmmmm but she was right on dat house nd car thread.
she wasn't. To have a house means to av ur own ouse nt a rented apartment plus a car by dat standard aw many pple are qualified to marry?
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
she wasn't. To have a house means to av ur own ouse nt a rented apartment plus a car by dat standard aw many pple are qualified to marry?
hmmm i get ur point though. her point too was reasonable, just that she did not apply the right words, what she meant was that, as a guy ure suppose to be financially independent.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ifeajikap(m): 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmmm i get ur point though. her point too was reasonable, just that she did not apply the right words, what she meant was that, as a guy ure suppose to be financially independent.
well I jus like d ansa she gave jadekatana
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
well I jus like d ansa she gave jadekatana
yeah jade is just an attention seeker dat steals people's photo
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ifeajikap(m): 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
yeah jade is just an attention seeker dat steals people's photo
I neva noticed she steal people's photo bt one tin I knw is wit gals dnt trust wat u see
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
I neva noticed she steal people's photo bt one tin I knw is wit gals dnt trust wat u see
yeah very true bro, d lady on her dp aint her, im 100%sure its a man behind dat moniker, no wonda she opens thread abt guys a lot.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ifeajikap(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
yeah very true bro, d lady on her dp aint her, im 100%sure its a man behind dat moniker, no wonda she opens thread abt guys a lot.
wen I knew she was fake was wen she said she saw a guy in office an auditor who told her end time bone, wich matured guy go tell u wey em no knw end time bone
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by sauceEEP(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Vinshu:
Now how do you feel?

How do you feel now that you have spilled your frustration out? Hope you feel better.

Now back to the thread,

You stated 10 qualities of a fake boyfriend. And I said that 1 - 5 is one point as it's same thing you are saying. No money!

So you stated only 6 reasons. Now 2 other reasons aren't valid. He fights in public and doesn't have a future plan.

If you were so educated and mature as you claim you would have understood that. I never said your 1 - 5 is not valid. It's 1 point. So you stated 6 not 10.

P.s my theory on a house and a car still stands.

Where are my Voltrons?

See finishing.....
Reminds me of mortal combat (SEGA) BRUTALITY!!
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
wen I knew she was fake was wen she said she saw a guy in office an auditor who told her end time bone, wich matured guy go tell u wey em no knw end time bone
exactly bro, every of her threads are lies, including the last one, chai she can lie 4 africa just to seek attention, see d way she attacked vinnshu 4 saying d truth, dat shows her level of inferiority complex.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ifeajikap(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
exactly bro, every of her threads are lies, including the last one, chai she can lie 4 africa just to seek attention, see d way she attacked vinnshu 4 saying d truth, dat shows her level of inferiority complex.
lol lie 4 africa, since she still keep lying, guess she hasn't achived her goal TO LIE FOR THE WORLD
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
lol lie 4 africa, since she still keep lying, guess she hasn't achived her goal TO LIE FOR THE WORLD
hehehe do u know she said dat she own a car nd a driver? yet on her thread, she said she always take a brt bus to work and from work.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ifeajikap(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hehehe do u know she said dat she own a car nd a driver? yet on her thread, she said she always take a brt bus to work and from work.
mayb bcus of fuel scarcity lols
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
mayb bcus of fuel scarcity lols
lol dat girl is d lost daughter of lie muhammed.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ifeajikap(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
lol dat girl is d lost daughter of lie muhammed.
tnk God she is lost if nt by now she for be one minister dy lie 4 us
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
ifeajikap:
tnk God she is lost if nt by now she for be one minister dy lie 4 us
LOL hehehe
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by Jaydenphoenix: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
All these lists upandan.....don't u get tired

A fake boyfriend is a bf that doesn't treat you how you want to be treated.

Pple want different things so u can't have a list for fake bfs.
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by ndujekwu(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
Madam keep quiet and stop being an asslicker here! You can't do that on my thread. Were you not the same lady who opened a thread some weeks ago stating that a man without a car and house has no business dating? Oh the insults you got formatted your mentality I guess! If you don't have the heart don't come here spewing thrash, I have zero tolerance for fake ladies. Take this your pretentious asslicking self off my thread! I know your types,trying to seek redemption after messing up but it's too late! You already told the house u a materialistic type. I don't pretend or asslick here,when next you wanna do that kind of rubbish,remember whose thread it is. Now peacefully leave before I finish you here

BOOM!!!! #GroSS!!! Pls call me to separate fight when e reach
Re: Counter Thread: 10 Qualities Of A Fake Boyfriend!!! by smileysmiley(f): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jadekitana:
Madam keep quiet and stop being an asslicker here! You can't do that on my thread. Were you not the same lady who opened a thread some weeks ago stating that a man without a car and house has no business dating? Oh the insults you got formatted your mentality I guess! If you don't have the heart don't come here spewing thrash, I have zero tolerance for fake ladies. Take this your pretentious asslicking self off my thread! I know your types,trying to seek redemption after messing up but it's too late! You already told the house u a materialistic type. I don't pretend or asslick here,when next you wanna do that kind of rubbish,remember whose thread it is. Now peacefully leave before I finish you here
please forgive Vinshu, she is high on something, always contradicting herself...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband And I Sleep With Other People And Our Marriage Is Stronger Than Ever / “I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady / 7 Kinds Of Girls Who Call Guys “broke”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.