Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man (19731 Views)

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Somguy: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Supper: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2016
*sigh* Looks like our little khat junkie, still punch drunk from our last encounter, has came down from his high long enough to crawl back for more. So, I propose a challenge:

Somalis have existed for thousands of years, and "av nevar bin inslaved", as they love to put so eloquently. So, this should be more than fair for them, giving them a large advantage in fact. I say we lay out and compare notable contributions in the fields of math, science, technology, and medicine that were ground breaking for their time that have been contributed by each group. And lets please be specific with the names of inventions and/or concepts, and the people responsible by providing credible sources, not "we trated a giraffe with a china-man sailor in teh 15th century".

Should be fairly simple seeing as Somalis have this multi-millennium long time span to work with according to you whereas we only have 151 years worth of history living as free people(but still a nationless minority) to utilize.

Seeing as I've already named some of our own and your ilk have yet to name ONE throughout all of this. I'll have to request that you go first, then I'll come back and match yours. Should be interesting.......... I'm going to leave that here. Just know that your silence in regards to this challenge will speak VOLUMES about your people more than anything me you or any other poster could possibly put into text here.

But, in all seriousness we all know this guy nor any other "adoon" hating somali on here will take us up on that offer as their peoples pathetic multi-millennium long utterly useless existence leaves them completely unequipped and ashamed deep down on the inside, and they know it. Because at the end of the day a (relatively)very young 151 year old people fresh from the horrors of chattel slavery with an abundance of accomplishments to be proud of > A stone age primitive wandering-nomadic people whos baseless arrogance knows no bounds, who've managed to exist for thousands of years in the same region of the world unmolested by anyone else but themselves, with nothing but a multi-millennium long history of constant rampant inbreeding, savage inter-clan fighting, genital mutilation, and aimless nomadic wandering about the horn of africa and again has, as you guys love to put it "nevar bin inslaived", yet still hasn't manage make ONE notable contribution in any field of math, science, technology, or the arts. The truth is that even they know that their only redeeming quality, if you can even call it that, is "teh curly hair", "teh eb1b1 haplogroup" & "teh slaving of bantu" because it's all they ever boast and brag about on here.

And just for the record the most advanced "Somali civilizations" that ever existed in history, were based on the Swahili-Bantu economic model of maritime trade along a few select coastal cities(their people just so happen to inhabit the longest continuous coastline of any other group in Africa) and relied heavily on military support form Ottoman and Arab-Omani empires(to be fair, so did the Swahilis, but they were the original pioneers of developing wealthy commerce based societies in East Africa during the Medieval period). But, other than that Somalis always have been, by and large, a bunch of primitive, disorganized, clannish, inbred, nomadic, pastoral people even to this day who are struggling to accommodate their raving, xenophobic, bigoted anti-bantu/adoon mindset, and categorically backwards traditions like FGM as well human(female) trafficking to a rapidly advancing and globalized world. So, its no surprised that they're taken aback and have trouble wrapping their tiny minds around how a people who've been through what we've been through and have in a short time(151 years) manage to overwhelmingly outpace them with accomplishments in every area of life. Thus, they react with the vitriol towards us that you see.

These unwanted, globally recognized lepers thought that because this is a nigerian forum they'd be safe to vent their obsessive jealously-fueled malice towards their "American adoon" object of fixation, unchecked. Now of course, in a way, I understand the need for such a people to seek an outlet to cope with their own inferiority complex in the only way they know how: By launching a tirade of petty racial insults like they always do. It's just that they just can't seem to handle it when they get a healthy dose of their own medicine. And all of a sudden they go from these chest thumping "proud nobel warriors, who enslaved the bantus without ever being enslaved themselves" to meek little victims of cyber-buling by Afr'Ams & crying about being refugees(due to their own peoples savagery in their homeland) in an instant.

Notice how these imbeciles try to play up the "greatness of America", whenever speaking of their refugee status in a feeble attempt to offer their lack of access to said "greatness" as reason that they're in the position that they're in. But, they unknowingly stick their own feet in their mouth when they say that because if they really felt like The US was so great why did they go all savage-somalian and torch their whole country when those "great" US troops occupied it and chase away all of those American investors, like Conoco, who were pouring multi-millions into their country?

But, it's no surprise, that Somalis, like all low IQ people would embrace a mythical idea like "American exceptionalism", without even taking the time think critically about what exact qualities make the US "the greatest country in the world".

Do we have the highest median income or even the highest GDP per capita- No, the US is noted as being the developed country with the biggest wealth gap in the world, being ranked as the country with one of the highest disparities between it's median wealth and mean(average) wealth. Which in laymens terms means that it's per capita income, mean wealth, and gdp per capita are artificially inflated because of the filthy rich outliers. Thus, using per capita income or mean wealth is not a good indication of central tenancy of the wealth of the people in The US. Americas median wealth provides a much more accurate picture of the what your average every day common US citizen is worth. And it's one of the lowest among the developed nations. Countries like Canada, the UK, Australia, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Norwary all countries where Somalis do abysmally bad, offer a much more transparent opportunity for stable living.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult

Most educated citizens- No, The US is notorious for have one of the worst public education systems in the world amongst developed nations. For instance ranking 25th among 34 countries in math and science. The "ignorant American" stereotype didn't just manifest it self out of thin air.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2010-12-07/teens-in-u-s-rank-25th-on-math-test-trail-in-science-reading

Highest rate of home ownership- No , in fact the US by far has the highest rate of homelessness in any of the developed countries.
https://www.homelessworldcup.org/homelessness-statistics/#america

And lets not even waste time getting into how the US has the most acute poverty rate and highest incarceration rate of any developed nation.

And to, once again, further refute this idiot who seems to think that economic progress of a race or ethnicity should yield a positively correlation with the length of time spent in a land as a function. All available evidence points to the contrary, that recent immigrants tend to perform better economically than natives on average, just like in the UK, Canada, and Australia.

Plus, it's no secret that historically oppressed /marginalized populations tend to perform poorly in academia and in other areas of life than others, in just about every developed country you can think of(Check the statistics of First Nations, Aboriginals, and Maoris in Canada, Australia, & New Zealand).

For instance the percent of Native Americans in the US that hold bachelors degrees or higher is even lower than that of African-Americans, at %13, which is still higher than the rate for somalis. And Native Americans have a highest rate of poverty(if you break it down by race, and not ethnicity in which case Somali-Americans have the highest rate of poverty):Reservation Indians have a 39% poverty rate; Non-Reservations Indians, 26% and Blacks, 25% and drug addictions as well which you were just decrying as a "horrible epidemic" last week.
https://www.census.gov/prod/2012pubs/acsbr10-19.pdf
http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic177572.files/SONN_Final_01_09_07.pdf
http://healthland.time.com/2011/11/07/study-whites-more-likely-to-abuse-drugs-than-blacks/

Are you or any other Somali on here going to go to extraordinary lengths, with post after post, thread after thread, to criticize & bash Native Americans for their underachievement despite being in these lands longer than any other group, bar none, like you people jump at any and every opportunity to do with African-Americans? I doubt it, seeing as your obsessive jealousy-fueled malice is almost exclusively directed at Afr'Ams, whereas you guys could careless about a group like Native Americans(you might even feint sympathy for them).

That coupled with the fact immigrants, including most refugee populations tend to perform better than natives across the board. So, why do Somalis in America perform worse than refugees from the Former Soviet Union, Vietnam, Former Yugoslavia, Iraq, Myanmar despite having less of a refugee intake than all of those groups. Why isn't the current Syrian refugee population having issues progressing in America like Somalis who have the highest poverty, rate unemployment, lowest rate of college graduation in America? Sounds like somalis aren't capitalizing off all of those American "obbortunities" either? Less than anyone in fact.

Yet we're suppose to believe that Somalis who've never managed accomplish anything significant in their entire multi-thousands of years in existence are going to "bass up dos 151 year old madow beoble" in a few generations, because they gained refugee status in America, after destroying their own country, all of a sudden. lol Well, at least you have a sense of humor to go along with that raving jealousy of yours.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by fanficgirl(f): 12:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Supper:
*sigh* Looks like our little khat junkie, still punch drunk from our last encounter, has came down from his high long enough to crawl back for more. So, I propose a challenge:

Somalis have existed for thousands of years, and "av nevar bin inslaved", as they love to put so eloquently. So, this should be more than fair for them, giving them a large advantage in fact. I say we lay out and compare notable contributions in the fields of math, science, technology, and medicine that were ground breaking for their time that have been contributed by each group. And lets please be specific with the names of inventions and/or concepts, and the people responsible by providing credible sources, not "we trated a giraffe with a china-man sailor in teh 15th century".

Should be fairly simple seeing as Somalis have this multi-millennium long time span to work with according to you whereas we only have 151 years worth of history living as free people(but still a nationless minority) to utilize.

Seeing as I've already named some of our own and your ilk have yet to name ONE throughout all of this. I'll have to request that you go first, then I'll come back and match yours. Should be interesting.......... I'm going to leave that here. Just know that your silence in regards to this challenge will speak VOLUMES about your people more than anything me you or any other poster could possibly put into text here.

But, in all seriousness we all know this guy nor any other "adoon" hating somali on here will take us up on that offer as their peoples pathetic multi-millennium long utterly useless existence leaves them completely unequipped and ashamed deep down on the inside, and they know it. Because at the end of the day a (relatively)very young 151 year old people fresh from the horrors of chattel slavery with an abundance of accomplishments to be proud of > A stone age primitive wandering-nomadic people whos baseless arrogance knows no bounds, who've managed to exist for thousands of years in the same region of the world unmolested by anyone else but themselves, with nothing but a multi-millennium long history of constant rampant inbreeding, savage inter-clan fighting, genital mutilation, and aimless nomadic wandering about the horn of africa and again has, as you guys love to put it "nevar bin inslaived", yet still hasn't manage make ONE notable contribution in any field of math, science, technology, or the arts. The truth is that even they know that their only redeeming quality, if you can even call it that, is "teh curly hair", "teh eb1b1 haplogroup" & "teh slaving of bantu" because it's all they ever boast and brag about on here.

And just for the record the most advanced "Somali civilizations" that ever existed in history, were based on the Swahili-Bantu economic model of maritime trade along a few select coastal cities(their people just so happen to inhabit the longest continuous coastline of any other group in Africa) and relied heavily on military support form Ottoman and Arab-Omani empires(to be fair, so did the Swahilis, but they were the original pioneers of developing wealthy commerce based societies in East Africa during the Medieval period). But, other than that Somalis always have been, by and large, been a bunch of primitive, disorganized, clannish, inbred, nomadic, pastoral people even to this day who are struggling accommodate their raving, xenophobic, bigoted anti-bantu/adoon mindset, and categorically backwards traditions like FGM, human(female) trafficking to rapidly advancing and globalized world. So, its no surprised that they're taken aback and have trouble wrapping their tiny minds around how a people who've been through what we've been through and have in a short time(151 years) manage to overwhelmingly outpace them with accomplishments in every area of life. Thus, they react with the vitriol towards us that you see.

These unwanted, globally recognized lepers thought that because this is a nigerian forum they'd be safe to vent their obsessive jealously-fueled malice towards their "American adoon" object of fixation, unchecked. Now of course, in a way, I understand the need for such a people to seek an outlet to cope with their own inferiority complex in the only way they know how: By launching a tirade of petty racial insults like they always do. It's just that they just can't seem to handle it when they get a healthy dose of their own medicine. And all of a sudden they go from these chest thumping "proud nobel warriors, who enslaved the bantus without ever being enslaved themselves" to meek little victims of cyber-buling by Afr'Ams & crying about being refugees(due to their own peoples savagery in their homeland) in an instant.

Notice how these imbeciles try to play up the "greatness of America", whenever speaking of their refugee status in a feeble attempt to offer their lack of access to said "greatness" as reason that they're in the position that they're in. But, they unknowingly stick their own feet in their mouth when they say that because if they really felt like The US was so great why did they go all savage-somalian and torch their whole country when those "great" US troop occupied it and chase away all of those American investors, like Conoco, who were pouring multi-millions into their country?

But, it's no surprise, that Somalis, like all low IQ people would embrace a mythical idea like "American exceptionalism", without even taking the time think critically about what exact qualities make the US "the greatest country in the world".

Do we have the highest median income or even the highest GDP per capita- No, the US is noted as being the developed country with the biggest wealth gap in the world, being ranked as the country with one of the highest disparities between it's median wealth and mean(average) wealth wealth. Which in laymens terms means that it's per capita income, mean wealth, and gdp per capita are artificially inflated because of the filthy rich outliers. Thus, using per capita income or mean wealth is not a good indication of central tenancy of the wealth of the people US. Americas median wealth provides a much more accurate picture of the what your average every day common US citizen is worth. And it's one of the lowest among the developed nations. Countries like Canada, the UK, Australia, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Norwary all countries where Somalis do abysmally bad, offer a much more transparent opportunity for stable living.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult

Most educated citizens- No, The US is notorious for have one of the worst public education systems in the world amongst developed nations. For instance ranking 25th among 34 countries in math and science. The "ignorant American" stereotype didn't just manifest it self out of thin air.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2010-12-07/teens-in-u-s-rank-25th-on-math-test-trail-in-science-reading

Highest rate of home ownership- No , in fact the US by far has the highest rate of homelessness in any of the developed countries.
https://www.homelessworldcup.org/homelessness-statistics/#america

And lets not even waste time getting into how the US has the most acute poverty rate and highest incarceration rate of any developed nation.

And to, once again, further refute this idiot who seems to think that economic progress of a race or ethnicity should yield a positively correlation with the length of time spend in a land as a function. All available evidence points to the contrary, that recent immigrants tend to perform better economically than natives on average, just like in the UK, Canada, and Australia.

Plus, it's no secret that historically oppressed /marginalized populations tend to perform poorly in academia and in other areas of life than others, in just about every developed country you can think of(Check the statistics of First Nations, Aboriginals, and Maoris in Canada, Australia, & New Zealand).

For instance the percent of Native Americans in the US that hold bachelors degrees or higher is even lower than that of African-Americans, at %13, which is still higher than the rate for somalis. And Native Americans have a highest rate of poverty(if you break it down by race, and not ethnicity in which case Somali-Americans have the highest rate of poverty):Reservation Indians have a 39% poverty rate; Non-Reservations Indians, 26% and Blacks, 25% and drug addictions as well which you were just decrying as a "horrible epidemic" last week.
https://www.census.gov/prod/2012pubs/acsbr10-19.pdf
http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic177572.files/SONN_Final_01_09_07.pdf
http://healthland.time.com/2011/11/07/study-whites-more-likely-to-abuse-drugs-than-blacks/

Are you or any other Somali on here going to go to extraordinary lengths, with post after post, thread after thread, to criticize & bash Native Americans for their underachievement despite being in these lands longer than any other group, bar none, like you people jump at any and every opportunity to do with African-Americans? I doubt it, seeing as your obsessive jealousy-fueled malice is almost exclusively directed at Afr'Ams, whereas you guys could careless about a group like Native Americans(you might even feint sympathy for them).

That coupled with the fact immigrants, including most refugee populations tend to perform better than natives across the board. So, why do Somalis in America perform worse than refugees from the Former Soviet Union, Vietnam, Former Yugoslavia, Iraq, Myanmar despite having less of a refugee intake than all of those groups. Why isn't the current Syrian refugee population having issues progressing in America like Somalis who have the highest poverty, rate unemployment, lowest rate of college graduation in America? Sounds like somalis aren't capitalizing off all of those American "obbortunities" either? Less than anyone in fact.

Yet we're suppose to believe that Somalis who've never managed accomplish anything significant in their entire multi-thousands of years in existence are going to "bass up dos 151 year old madow beoble" in a few generations, because they gained refugee status in America, after destroying their own country, all of a sudden. lol Well, at least you have a sense of humor to go along with that raving jealousy of yours.
You're brutal mam. Abeg, let them save some of their dignity angry

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2016
fanficgirl:

Nah, honest nonsense. A disgruntled AA does not our dignity take. I say let it out, it isn't healthy to keep that all pent in. You haven't seen brutal, and there simply isn't enough "brutal" out there to accomplish that, anyhoo.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 27, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

Nah, honest nonsense. A disgruntled AA does not our dignity take. I say let it out, it isn't healthy to keep that all pent in. And you haven't seen brutal - there simply isn't enough "brutal" to accomplish that.

"non-sense" would be your way of writing. There's been quite a few times I've tried reading your comments then stopped and scratched my head halfway through and just thought to myself... "uh, can this person just speak normal?" I mean, it's not even like you're using words that are beyond my comprehension or anything but rather how you phrase things.

Stop trying so hard.
I guess you're trying to sound sophisticated but you actually just sound like an idiot wink
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 27, 2016
AkataGuy:

"non-sense" would be your way of writing. There's been quite a few times I've tried reading your comments then stopped and scratched my head halfway through and just thought to myself... "uh, can this person just speak normal?" I mean, it's not even like you're using words that are beyond my comprehension or anything but rather how you phrase things.

Stop trying so hard.
I guess you're trying to sound sophisticated but you actually just sound like an idiot wink

I mean...how about I'll write as I write, in the way most natural to me, and you keep scratching your head? Just make sure you don't scratch too hard. Capiche?
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Supper: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2016
AkataGuy:

Stop trying so hard.

Lol It's as I alluded in my very first post in this thread, "being a somalian(who's not totally aloof) = overcompensating your way through life". They just happened to bite off more than they could chew here. Though, I say better they stick to speaking in language laced with colorful literary devices than let their jealously fueled rage towards Afr'Ams get them into more trouble. It's certainly a more healthy outlet.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Supper: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2016
fanficgirl:

Well, whether or not they had any dignity to begin with, I'm not at liberty to say. But, I can assure you, I'm really not such a bad guy. wink
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by fanficgirl(f): 2:39am On Jun 28, 2016
Supper:

Well, whether or not they had any dignity to begin with, I'm not at liberty to say. But, I can assure you, I'm really not such a bad guy. wink
LOL I was half joking. I enjoyed it. I'm so sick of loud mouthed Somalians bashing West Africans and othee East Africans. YOU litterally touched on every stupid thing about them. A country with no government has the audacity to open their buck teeth mouths? -.-
Why do they even try?
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 28, 2016
Somguy:
Akata, is this you?:

https://www.nairaland.com/292584/akata-non-sense-funny-give-it

Definitely not me.
I personally don't care about the word as I don't know any West Africans..
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:41am On Jun 28, 2016
As you can see I have 'Akata' in my name, basically making light of the whole thing @SomeGuy grin
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
Supper:

Lol It's as I alluded in my very first post in this thread, "being a somalian(who's not totally aloof) = overcompensating your way through life". They just happened to bite off more than they could chew here. Though, I say better they stick to speaking in language laced with colorful literary devices than let their jealously fueled rage towards Afr'Ams get them into more trouble. It's certainly a more healthy outlet.

I was going to respond to more of what he said but your comment really hit the nail on the head.
Everything you said down to the inbreeding was completely true.

How funny of that other person to just try brushing it off as coming from a "disgruntled AA" who had a grudge against Somalis for no reason.
It's as if they're too inbred to realize we're only responding this way because of all the trolling & trash-talking they do to us.

You already said just about everything there is to say; there's just a few more things I'll add in response to the comment by @SomeGuy

Somalia has thousands of years worth of history. I will trade the history of my people for hip-hop music and a few notable figures who don't even represent your community any day of the week.

Buddy you can stop with your supposed "thousands of years worth of history" now grin
And yes, the plenty notable figures of African-American descent represent us very much wink I know why that makes you upset, especially when the most notable person from your community is Barkhad Abdi who only gets pirate roles which your people are known for. Even Asian males are better represented in the media than you are.

Akata, the fact that you're in the same conversation as a relatively small group of refugees who arrived in the late 90's and still continue to arrive, after you've had hundreds of years in "the wealthiest country on earth" says a lot lol. Who will you compete against next? The Nepalese community?

Seriously, it doesn't get more inbred than this. undecided
Do you actually not realize we wouldn't even be having this conversation if it weren't for the influx of Somali trolls across multiple websites?
Which includes the very website we're on now? AAs don't compete against Somalis or anyone else. This might come as a surprise to you but most AAs have no idea who or what Somalis are. I'd say about 98% don't, and for the remaining 2% who do -- Starving kid commercials & pirate movies are their only frame of reference.

Anyway, Asians, Indians, Hispanics, or any other minority groups in the U.S. you can name all have people living in poverty as well, so tell me again how these people have passed AAs up? We have AAs living in affluent black neighborhoods as well.
Now this takes us back to how the media plays such a big part in people's perceptions but nevermind that.

Somalis will most likely have outpaced you within the next decade or so just like every other group has done in the past. Worry about educating your people instead of what a group of obscure people from from a war-torn country thinks of you. It shouldn't matter.

I doubt it. It only gets better the further we away from struggles we've face in the past. Especially with the power we hold in the media, wide-spread usage of the internet, blogs, forums, etc. Just look at how quickly the BLM movement was able to gain traction.

Somalis aren't the only Africans who have an unfavorable opinion of you guys. Search this forum and other African forums. Ask your Ethiopian friends why some of them refer to your people as "Bariah"

Both Ethiopian & Somali refer to not only AAs as derogatory terms such as "slave", but to other Africans & Bantus in their homelands as well. I'm pretty sure the reason for that is Arabs do it (to all dark-colored people/Africans including you), and both Somalis & Ethiopians are both extremely Arabized. Put two & two together and there's you answer as to the real reason why.

I like how you tried to make it seem like my beef was with Africans in general when it's really just the people who mainly troll our forums & talk down to us. (Which you'll never see any other African than those from the East doing)

Ohh, and just one more thing grin

You got mad at Enlightened for refusing to date AA men yet a significant portion of your own women refuse to date you lot. Why are you mad at a non-AA woman for refusing to date AA men when AA women don't even want to date AA men??

Fix the self-hate in your community that has black men and black women despising one another and worshipping white people.

Umm, first of all what dafuq you talking about? AA women refusing to date AA men since when? Most AA women don't chase after white guys, unfortunately that's your women getting married to any bottom tier white revert that comes her way wink

Second of all, don't nobody give a damn about some
big forehead, flat-booty Somali chick not wanting to date them
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 29, 2016
@ Somguy

I'd still say isska daii if you can manage it, walaal. If only as therapy. *Dadkaan na3aayb aa lagu waraabai, for sure, and that all has to go somewhere. *Gabada xitaa was actually bullied if you check. There has to be some type of exit for that type of experience as well. If anyone knows *beynta ilaa imaaden or iyaaga naftodaa waxaa ka qaldaan, it's them, and 1000% intimately, so no sense in pointing it out (unless you really want to do all that *3eey la'aan, which I highly doubt the usefulness of, and even distrust my own ability to tow that personal line at this juncture w/o shade, hence my restraint). That's my own opinion of this, anyway.

*Bear with me on the spelling, my Somali sucks, really. I hope you'll be able to understand it. grin

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Supper: 2:29am On Jun 29, 2016
fanficgirl:

LOL I was half joking. I enjoyed it. I'm so sick of loud mouthed Somalians bashing West Africans and othee East Africans. YOU litterally touched on every stupid thing about them. A country with no government has the audacity to open their buck teeth mouths? -.-
Why do they even try?

Well, it's not hard to, seeing as they're so one denominational, superficial, & shallow. Therefore lack any real substance. I'm glad my post could be a breath of relief for those who've had the misfortune of interacting with them.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Supper: 3:01am On Jun 29, 2016
AkataGuy:

Umm, first of all what dafuq you talking about? AA women refusing to date AA men since when? Most AA women don't chase after white guys, unfortunately that's your women getting married to any bottom tier white revert that comes her way wink

Second of all, don't nobody give a damn about some
big forehead, flat-booty Somali chick not wanting to date them

Ironic, coming from the same lame, insecure, dude that dedicated an entire thread to self-aggrandizing himself and somali males in general by posting a bunch of moist supermodel portraits of MEN(what kind of guy does that?) and going on about how him & his brothers dated arab and white chicks, all because a Nigerian female on here called them ugly and feminine. That kind of unwarranted, disproportionate, reaction can only be expected from someone who's deeply insecure yet a narcissist at the same time([size=4pt]or a closet homosexual[/size]).

I didn't make my initial post, because of the worthless opinion of the resident starving poet from djibouti on AA(men). The issue here was that chick came out of wood works clearly going out of her way to typecast and propagate all of these off the wall generalizations about us, and just wouldn't let it be after the first few post. It became obsessive. And there weren't any other Afr'Ams here to speak for us, so I came in just to set the record straight with one clean post, and to see if she would continue to press the issue after that. As expected, she back tracked. And that would've been the end of it, but the dude, who unlike her wasn't familiar with me and how I've handled their kind in the past, decided to cape and recklessly jumped out there.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 29, 2016
Lol, fascinating. I never fully stated or explained the reasons for 'my' so-called "obsessive" unflattering opinion of AA men for it to even develop the chance to characterize itself as a generalization, and, in fact, I actively abstained from doing so for expressly that purpose, and that w/o being cognizant of your presence (plural). Nor did I, at any point, backtrack my position...like...at all. As for my, perhaps peculiar, lack of reaction to the polemic saga you've once again regurgitated up there onto the thread, which I did yet again consider responding to, albeit briefly, you've proven none the wiser in your ability to discern my mentality or disposition behind that, either. But if it pleases you to claim yourself or your, what, 'sparring capabilities' (?) responsible for my silence as you bend over pretzel forwards to lick your asshole on the way up to patting yourself on the back, well, then it pleases you.

I mean, the resident starving poet vs. supper, really??

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Supper: 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
you've proven none the wiser in your ability to discern my mentality or disposition behind that, either.

Well, you're most likely right about that. You just might be more aloof than I previously gathered.

Though, you probably haven't realized it yet, sunshine, but your personally held(keyword) opinions of AA men & supposed dating habits are about as relevant to me as your friends claims of a trail of arab and white exs and obvious penchant for male models. The climate of hostility towards us that you and you ilk created in a thread where we weren't even meant to be the topic of discussion was the issue. I came in and steered the convo in the opposite direction and put you people on the defensive. And you certainly were at least smart enough to back track from the previous path of degradation you were on. Although, your buddy, not so much. Trust that if your petty thoughts & opinions of us mattered at all to me I wouldn't be stepping over you to drag your e-pal, your country, your people, and all else that you hold so dear up and down this thread so nonchalantly. In fact, this is first I've even bothered to address you directly. You can chose to view me or any other AA guy as SuperDuperScaryThug-3000 for all I care, but when you decide to venture into public slander, don't be surprised if you and your people are met with an unfriendly reaction.

Though, for someone so bent on "taking the high road" in all of this you sure have been keeping close tabs and been quite active up until now when there are literally thousands of other discussions on here to partake in certainly more aligned with your level of morality.

Anyway, I just hope you told dude somewhere in that previous encrypted message that he'd be better off sticking to posting moist photos of males instead of testing his luck with Supper or something to that effect.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by westlius(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
VERY TRUE, D LAST LADY I FORKED WAS SHOUTING, MY WOMB!! MY WOMB.
Haha u na badoo na
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by fanficgirl(f): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
How did this topic go from whites to Somalia vs AA kiss. Supper is clearly the winner and has driven the Zoomali away.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2016
Supper:

Well, you're most likely right about that. You just might be more aloof than I previously gathered.

Though, you probably haven't realized it yet, sunshine, but your personally held(keyword) opinions of AA men & supposed dating habits are about as relevant to me as your friends claims of a trail of arab and white exs and obvious penchant for male models. The climate of hostility towards us that you and you ilk created in a thread where we weren't even meant to be the topic of discussion was the issue. I came in and steered the convo in the opposite direction and put you people on the defensive. And you certainly were at least smart enough to back track from the previous path of degradation you were on. Although, your buddy, not so much. Trust that if your petty thoughts & opinions of us mattered at all to me I wouldn't be stepping over you to drag your e-pal, your country, your people, and all else that you hold so dear up and down this thread so nonchalantly. In fact, this is first I've even bothered to address you directly. You can chose to view me or any other AA guy as SuperDuperScaryThug-3000 for all I care, but when you decide to venture into public slander, don't be surprised if you and your people are met with an unfriendly reaction.

Though, for someone so bent on "taking the high road" in all of this you sure have been keeping close tabs and been quite active up until now when there are literally thousands of other discussions on here to partake in certainly more aligned with your level of morality.

Anyway, I just hope you told dude somewhere in that previous encrypted message that he'd be better off sticking to posting moist photos of males instead of testing his luck with Supper or something to that effect.

Whether you judge me "aloof" (whatever the heck's meant by that), as you continue to imply, and what you gather as far as the degree of said 'aloofness' means absolutely fck-all to me...

Which is about as relevant to you as I think it should be, really. But what you haven't realized, firecracker, is what concerns me about this episode isn't your friendliness or pothole-filled diatribe, for if that were the case I would've found the purpose and time enough to justify it with a lengthy, decimating, footnoted response of my own. No, what concerns me most here isn't what you perceive to be the 'trap', but that which apparently lead to it. That is, it's not the 'trap' that interests me, but the trigger and the pschology behind it, including supposedly bringing AA's up in a thread not about them, and engendering a so-called "climate of hostility" or "public slander" pertaining to them/you. The irony in all this being that the ilk/buddy/friend/e-pal/&-whatever-else-you-thought-to-name-him/etc was ally to your ilk pre-polemic saga, so the rationale behind stepping over me and my worthless, irrelevant and supposedly stalled-by-you petty opinions that were "on the path to the degradation of the AA male/hostile/etc" to get to him instead, while you now go on to stress not having addressed me, the 'guilty party', thus far except to talk at me as you've been doing since time, is completely beyond me.

I don't remember speaking to my reasons, or my level of morality. Did I blackout again? I mean, it's happened once before. I guess the first time around, I got an editor out of it...

Well, I'm amused by your hope that I was aggrandizing you, as well as at your oft-repeated attempts to paint him fruity. No matter how long and hard you stare at, let's call it a box of Cheerios, it isn't going to magically morph into Fruit Loops, ya know. You actually have to mosey on over to where the keep they Fruit Loops for that shyt.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Somguy: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
@ Somguy

I'd still say isska daii if you can manage it, walaal. If only as therapy. *Dadkaan na3aayb aa lagu waraabai, for sure, and that all has to go somewhere. *Gabada xitaa was actually bullied if you check. There has to be some type of exit for that type of experience as well. If anyone knows *beynta ilaa imaaden or iyaaga naftodaa waxaa ka qaldaan, it's them, and 1000% intimately, so no sense in pointing it out (unless you really want to do all that *3eey la'aan, which I highly doubt the usefulness of, and even distrust my own ability to tow that personal line at this juncture w/o shade, hence my restraint). That's my own opinion of this, anyway.

*Bear with me on the spelling, my Somali sucks, really. I hope you'll be able to understand it. grin

I don't take them seriously. They clearly have some type of inferiority complex and need our approval lol. Why do they even care what a few Somalis think of them? I honestly couldn't care less what some ignoramus thinks of my people. These people are frothing at the mouth like a pack of wild dogs because one somali trolls keeps karbaashing them when all they have to do is ignore him and he'll eventually go away.

And I keep coming back to this point: Somalis came to the US in large numbers in the late 90's and the community continues to be replenished with a steady influx of new refugees. We shouldn't even be in the same conversation as these people. They should be competing with the Mexicans and other communities who are outperforming them on every level. Give us one generation and we will have outperformed them as well. They're measuring themselves against an obscure refugee community instead of more established communities. They'll remain losers because of this.

What's next, AA's vs Burmese refugees? grin

This is literally an argument that they can't win.

Anaguu dadkiisa noo xayeysiinayaa as if we don't know what they're all about. That "we wuz kangz" crap won't fly here..
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Somguy: 11:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
These people are literally being shot in the streets like stray dogs, their women are prostituting themselves in the streets for some crack and their men are getting locked up in record numbers. Their only defense seems to be "but..but.. Somali". It's pitiful.

This supper dude is very passionate and has developed some type of obsession with Somali people. He's even signed up to a bunch of somali forums where he spews the same BS. Nigga probably doesn't even have a job judging by all the time he devotes to following us around.. This guy is very obsessed.

What's funny is that I'm absolutely, positively sure that I've achieved more in my short time here as a first generation Somali than these two losers combined.
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 01, 2016
Somguy:

I don't take them seriously. They clearly have some type of inferiority complex and need our approval lol. Why do they even care what a few Somalis think of them? I honestly couldn't care less what some ignoramus thinks of my people. These people are frothing at the mouth like a pack of wild dogs because one somali trolls keeps karbaashing them when all they have to do is ignore him and he'll eventually go away.

And I keep coming back to this point: Somalis came to the US in large numbers in the late 90's and the community continues to be replenished with a steady influx of new refugees. We shouldn't even be in the same conversation as these people. They should be competing with the Mexicans and other communities who are outperforming them on every level. Give us one generation and we will have outperformed them as well. They're measuring themselves against an obscure refugee community instead of more established communities. They'll remain losers because of this.

What's next, AA's vs Burmese refugees? grin

This is literally an argument that they can't win.

Anaguu dadkiisa noo xayeysiinayaa as if we don't know what they're all about. That "we wuz kangz" crap won't fly here..

That word, "inferiority complex", is thrown around on here like a schoolyard game of Hot Potato. I've never read it so much in my life, it's ridiculous. 3eey iskaa daaf, even if they do. There's just no point in that, and aren't you fasting? I honestly don't blame anyone for engaging a troll. The main gimmick of a troll is to provoke and scandalize, and since most people are easily provoked, it works remarkably well for them. But when you start boxing shadows and seeing trolls in the comments of all and sundry, you kinda need to take a step back.

His argument was that immigrants/refugees statistically outperform resident populations, which is true, but, in the same breathe, blindly went on to compare the immigrant to the refugee, etc, as if the two are synonymous. Also liked the part where he went ham on the US, his own country, w/o cause or catalyst, bashing the education system w/o accounting for disparities there, and using things like home-ownership as litmus for success. And the part where he self-related to NDNs (Native Americans) and conquered indigenous people the world over, up to and including the ones who live on the rez. In going there, I had to conclude that he had no idea what he was talking about. But then, neither do most other Americans when it comes to Native folk. His posts contain a smorgasbord of fact, fiction, mischaracterization, misinformation and insult, making it a variety show of sorts, but he, at the very least, has a way with setup and phrasing that makes for a fun read. Oh, and the passion...def loads of passion in there with pride of work. What's not to like? grin
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:51am On Jul 01, 2016
@Someguy Once again, us African-American don't compete with you. Most of us have literally no idea what or who Somalis are, and I'm not just saying that to insult you.

That is, until you come to are spaces practically begging to be known. That's how most of us (still very few of us) find out about Somalis.. and you wonder what our beef is about.

I noticed you have a habit of downplaying things...
These people are frothing at the mouth like a pack of wild dogs because one somali trolls keeps karbaashing them

Uhh, one troll? Alright I'll give you the benefit of doubt and assume you have no idea of Somalis trolling on numerous black forums or comment sections in general.

Here's a quick example for you and anyone else here to see - just have a look under any video of Iman's half black daughter Zulekha on Youtube (and yes i'll say half since Somalis don't truly view themselves as black) Absolutely sicking comments coming from Somalis. Then compare that to the comments left under the videos of her half-white daughter. The hate seems to have has magically disappeared lipsrsealed Yeah, sure you can try downplay it yet again by saying "it's just the internet" or "they're just trolls" but fact of the matter is this isn't normal behavior and many black people including Africans such as the Nigerian above are taking notice.

Did you actually think we were bothered at a non-AA wanting nothing to do with AA men earlier in this thread? Don't you at least find it a bit strange we completely ignored the Fulani woman who said basically the same thing? Yeah, nah, nobody cared about that but rather the ignorant Somali once again talking down to African-Americans. That's all it really was.

Also, the earliest Somali immigration to the U.S. was the 1920s, up until the 1990s which they started mass immigrating according to Wiki.
In comparison, Indians, Asians & even Ethiopians all have managed to accomplish alot during that time-span, but Somalis? Well you've managed to accomplish quite a few prostitution rings and various other criminal schemes. Afterall, you come from a country of lawlessness and it shows.

Even if we aren't comparing what you've accomplished vs other groups, they outshine you when it comes to basic things such as assimilation, day to day social interactions, committing less crime, etc.. Those other recent immigration groups are the ones you should really be comparing yourselves to because when it comes to accomplishments, in reality you don't hold a candle to African-Americans (but try telling an arrogant, delusional Somali that.) When it comes to other things such as who's in jail more, or who's among the lowest educated or whatever else you went on about in this thread then that's when you can side with Stormfront rhetoric to have your leverage. You can easily point out the negatives about us but we can't do that as much with you..since.. we don't really know you. I learned a few things though.. The same way you claim we have women selling themselves for crack, you have women something themselves for khat. Somalis say we were enslaved yet they are enslaved till this day in arab & north african countries. The same way you claim we're "obsessed" simply for responding to the trolling.. well what's the word for all the Somalis who go from one AA forum to another with intentions of trolling? What's the name for these Somalis who listen to AA music, dress like them or even set pictures of famous AA celebs such as.. idk.. Muhammad Ali grin as their avatars on the very accounts they use to talk down on AAs with?
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2016
@Akataguy

I don't have a negative opinion of AA people in general. I don't think most of us do. The only thing I've noticed is some folks (parents) being weary of their youth getting up to shady mischief and crime, which is something that most immigrants/refugees, of all backgrounds, are weary of. Not wanting anything to do with AAs dating wise doesn't mean I hate, or have anything against them personally as a people. It doesn't mean I don't listen to some of your music. Earlier today, I was listening to Erykah Badu's "On & On". It doesn't mean I didn't mourn Michael Jackson. Your problem is, you've been up in trollville for so long, you're hypersensitive and equate every damn opinion you see as "talking down", as vitriol, as a personal attack against you.

Lmfao @ prostituting for khat. Geez, what next grin grin
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
@EnlightenedSoul

Trust me, the fact that you listen to AA music doesn't surprise me in the least bit.
I'd actually be more surprised to find out that you didn't.

And, yeah I kinda figured someone would point out the part about khat.
Let's put it like this.. Somalia is far from a first world country. In fact, it's far from being on the same level as other 3rd world countries.
Those prostitution rings out in Minnesota aren't some type of learned behavior once they hit the states. It's something they've retained from their homeland.

I don't have a negative opinion of AA people in general. I don't think most of us do.

Well, I think you do. undecided
Not only do Somalis have negative opinions of us, but Nigerians & other Africans as well.
Tell me this, how accepting would your community be if you married a West African male?
You don't actually need to answer, we already know.
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=377343

You can make the excuse that's it's because he's non-Somali but let's be honest, it wouldn't even be as big an issue if she married white or arab.

The only thing I've noticed is some folks (parents) being weary of their youth getting up to shady mischief and crime
Which.. seems to be associated by you as exclusive traits to AAs.
Didn't your comments earlier on in this thread say it all? You would date a white american over a black one because the negative image/culture is not only a stereotype but one that many AAs subscribe to? (I wont even bother going back to read)

Your problem is, you've been up in trollville for so long
There's the downplaying.. as if the behavior I've noticed has just been trolling all along. Are you & @SomeGuy also a trolls? Because you aren't making very good impressions either. How is it that Somali forums/comment sections in general are just full of trolls? Lol you aren't willing to own up to it but the fact that your people have slurs set aside for blacks such as "jareer" or "adoon" says it all.

you're hypersensitive and equate every damn opinion you see as "talking down", as vitriol, as a personal attack against you.
Yeah, you couldn't be any further from reality. First of all you don't realize that's it's not only AAs these people have "opinions" of.
I'll stop wasting time with you & your kind from now on.

@Someguy
Just something else I want to point out because i'm a bit petty myself grin

There's Somali chicks signed up to a manner of forums which mainly black males frequent.. such as this & TheColi which you mentioned earlier...
But rarely if ever any AA or Nigerian chicks signed to Somali forums or interested in Somali guys in general. Many of them actually seem to think you're hideous and not only that, but feminine as well (proven by how some of these trolls like Ajuran brag about the soft texture of their hair)
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/560687-I-just-don-t-find-Somali-guys-to-be-physically-attractive

You should see the amount of Somali females on Twitter who are into black guys but want nothing to do with Somali guys.
That's gotta hurt, right? I mean, that is the reason you made your moist thread which was to prove Somali men can be attractive too, correct? cry

Best part is there's probably a few AA guys out there clapping Somali bunz as you bitterly type away at your keyboard. tongue

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
@SomeLoser

Somali women seem to be getting along just fine with those Jamaican fellows out in Toronto wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTDiVXDdov8
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 02, 2016
AkataGuy:

Somali women seem to be getting along just fine with those Jamaican fellows out in Toronto ;

And, so what? You're way off track. You think you're rubbing shoulders, but he's told us on this very thread, a few pages back, that there are White and Black Americans in his own extended family. If I remember correctly, he's spoken about Caribbean men as well. Why are you surprised to find that just as there are some of us who do date Caribbean/Black Americans, there are those of us who don't? Why does it matter to you so much? Why are you this salty?
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Somguy: 12:56am On Jul 02, 2016
AkataGuy:
@SomeLoser

Somali women seem to be getting along just fine with those Jamaican fellows out in Toronto wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTDiVXDdov8

OK now you're clutching at straws bruh lmao!

You don't want to play this tit for tat. I can post AA hoes all day. You know this. grin

Anyways, I haven't read any of your latest post as I don't want to continue this mess. If I read that shit, I'll probably get the urge to come back at you and then this crap will never end.

You've said what you wanted to say. I'll let you have the last word.

It's Ramadan, I'm a practising Muslim and making fun of other people's struggles is contrary to the values that I was raised upon. I have no hate in my heart for your people as God is my witness, but you and I both know that it's natural to get defensive when your people are getting insulted. I didn't start this mess. I only replied in kind.

It's pretty low to make fun of people who are going through hardships just to win some dumb argument online and I for one do apologise to anyone who's feelings I hurt with my insensitive, degrading posts.

I'm not coming back to check this thread so anyone who wants to get in touch with me can just send me a PM and we can continue our conversation there.

Salaam /peace
Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Somguy: 12:59am On Jul 02, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:

And, so what? You're way off track. You think you're rubbing shoulders, but he's told us on this very thread, a few pages back, that there are White and Black Americans in his own extended family. If I remember correctly, he's spoken about Caribbean men as well. Why are you surprised to find that just as there are some of us who do date Caribbean/Black Americans, there are those of us who don't? Why does it matter to you so much? Why are you this salty?

He's being irrational and trying to hurt my feelings as if I care about what some random women in Toronto are up to.

I got plenty of non-Somalis in my family including AA women. One of my closest cousins has a Christian AA mother.

Anyways walaal, I'm out of this thread. You should probably just let them have the last word lol.

At the end of the day, we know who we are and where we stand. Trolling is not going to effect us.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 02, 2016
AkataGuy:
@EnlightenedSoul

Trust me, the fact that you listen to AA music doesn't surprise me in the least bit.
I'd actually be more surprised to find out that you didn't.

And, yeah I kinda figured someone would point out the part about khat.
Let's put it like this.. Somalia is far from a first world country. In fact, it's far from being on the same level as other 3rd world countries.
Those prostitution rings out in Minnesota aren't some type of learned behavior once they hit the states. It's something they've retained from their homeland.

Well, I think you do. undecided
Not only do Somalis have negative opinions of us, but Nigerians & other Africans as well.
Tell me this, how accepting would your community be if you married a West African male?
You don't actually need to answer, we already know.
https://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=377343

You can make the excuse that's it's because he's non-Somali but let's be honest, it wouldn't even be as big an issue if she married white or arab.

Which.. seems to be associated by you as exclusive traits to AAs.
Didn't your comments earlier on in this thread say it all? You would date a white american over a black one because the negative image/culture is not only a stereotype but one that many AAs subscribe to? (I wont even bother going back to read)

There's the downplaying.. as if the behavior I've noticed has just been trolling all along. Are you & @SomeGuy also a trolls? Because you aren't making very good impressions either. How is it that Somali forums/comment sections in general are just full of trolls? Lol you aren't willing to own up to it but the fact that your people have slurs set aside for blacks such as "jareer" or "adoon" says it all.

Yeah, you couldn't be any further from reality. First of all you don't realize that's it's not only AAs these people have "opinions" of.
I'll stop wasting time with you & your kind from now on.

Everyone has opinions. You have a lot of opinions up there yourself, most of them negative. But if some Somalis have negative opinions of you, suddenly it's not OK? I wouldn't go so far as to say that there aren't those of us who do, but I'd opine that most people don't concern themselves with you.

As for our opinions on Nigerians and other Africans, I'd say it's relative to proximity and the background of the individual. Naturally, the strongest opinions we have regard countries and groups bordering us in the Horn. After that, it gets blurry, collectively anyway, and becomes an individual thing. In the same way, Nigerians will most likely have opinions about other ethnic groups in Nigeria, and on bordering countries like Ghana, etc, but probably no substantial collective opinion of random "other Africans" except what their individual experiences offer them. I think it's safe to say that it's the same everywhere you go.

The girl in that thread you posted isn't a unicorn. I honestly think, with her parent's strong feelings against dating out, she would've had just as hard a time no matter what type of non-Somali her love happened to be. In fact, she may have had it just as hard if he were from the wrong region of her own ethnicity. It really depends on the family. Some folks are concerned with religion (so long as he/she's Muslim), some with culture (so long as he/she's Somali), and some go down to the tribe, etc.

In my sister's case, it was an uphill battle that lasted years and took 'casualties'. The reaction was so bad, they gave up on it completely, went on to marry other people, unhappily divorced, and had the unlikely occasion to bump into each other again, and if I tell you the reaction was just as uproarious against him, a White guy, the second time around as it was the first, only that this time they got what they wanted, would you believe me? No, probably not. If I tell you my father, one of the most dearest people to me on this earth, wouldn't speak to me for a stretch of time, because B/F, a Habesha (Eritrean/Ethiopian) guy came 'round, would you believe me? Probably not, but whatever. So, why would it be any different with a West African? If anything, it's likely the West African guy's folks might also object, wanting for their son a girl from their own culture, or didn't you think of that? You're clueless, but I assume that's due to AA's not really having to deal with these types of issues, and it being completely foreign to you (?).

"Jareer" and "adoon" weren't specifically invented for AAs, but are words every language out there has terms for, and unless the person has an agenda, they're neutral in meaning. How are we trolls? And what impression are we giving off? Well, I really do suggest you stop wasting your time on trolls and hateful people, anyway. It really has blinded you, and for that, I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: My African Friend Adviced Me To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Somguy:

He's being irrational and trying to hurt my feelings as if I care about what some random women in Toronto are up to.

I got plenty of non-Somalis in my family including AA women. One of my closest cousins has a Christian AA mother.

Anyways walaal, I'm out of this thread. You should probably just let them have the last word lol.

At the end of the day, we know who we are and where we stand. Trolling is not going to effect us.

Exactly. I mean, what the heck. How do those women concern you?

Are we supposed to be upset by their choices, like some people who get bent out of shape about other people's attractions and preferences, which is the mess that lead to this exchange in the first place? Should we be insisting they're brainwashed, or some asinine bullshyt like that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church / Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Kown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.