Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,378 members, 7,826,485 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! (2986 Views)

13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / I'm In Love With Him But He Friendzoned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! by schumastic(m): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
chipatra:
I no fit complete am o tongue

you already did the moment you read it grin grin
Re: HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! by layla129(f): 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
Memesticmeme:

That aint the right qstn the right question is WHO HASN'T ZONNED me? My broda ayaf discovered mungo drive not park
You're one funny dude grin
Re: HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! by chipatra: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
schumastic:

you already did the moment you read it grin grin
for your mind undecided
Re: HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! by schumastic(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
chipatra:
for your mind undecided

lol yeske grin grin
Re: HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! by kateskitty(f): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
Now all I can think about is how much more I now want him so bad, can't stop plotting of how to get him to want me back, just so I can friend zone him.
Any ideas
Re: HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! by Enegod(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
kateskitty:

NO you wrong. He's already committed to someone else.
testing is believing. You can come over let me check: undecided
Re: HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! by AccaPack(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
Memesticmeme:
Ope ooooo...I don get partner...I ain't in d zone alone.

kateskitty:
Now all I can think about is how much more I now want him so bad, can't stop plotting of how to get him to want me back, just so I can friend zone him.
Any ideas

You guys should kuku mingle cheesy
Re: HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! by Memesticmeme: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
AccaPack:

You guys should kuku mingle cheesy
L tongue L....hmmm dts true...oya let do this #kateskittyandmemesticmeme #forever #nofriendzone
Re: HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Are u sure he's not gay? undecided
Well is he cute? Is he dark? Does he stay in minna? Is he muscular? Does he have red lips? Does he hav sexy manly voice? Is he a good dresser? Does he hav good and caring behaviour? Is he proud? Is he..........
Re: HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! by happyjuliet(f): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
Plot well u go eventually get am grin
Re: HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
happyjuliet:
Plot well u go eventually get am grin
undecided Is he a plot of land?
Re: HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! by happyjuliet(f): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2016
undecided Is he a plot of land?[/quote]
Ask Google
Re: HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! by enny4real23(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
kateskitty:
I've been crushing on this guy for some time now, just recently he invites me over to his place and I was privileged to spend some quality time with him to the point of getting to lay with him on the same bed... cheesy Imagine my joy.
I tried to make a move kiss on him but he stopped me, looked into my eyes and as I looked into his brown eyes, I felt like falling into them wink, then he tells me "we are friends, lets not ruin what we have"
I was like WTF !!!
I felt like the bed should just open up and swallow me already cry.
So this is how it feels when girls friend zone guys that truly love them cry

Now all I can think about is how much more I now want him so bad, can't stop plotting of how to get him to want me back, just so I can friendzone him.
Any ideas
at least 60% of guys have been friend zoned at one time or the other in their lives, you just have to suck it up and move on, don't worry, you'll find another person who you can drool over each other wink
kateskitty:
I've been crushing on this guy for some time now, just recently he invites me over to his place and I was privileged to spend some quality time with him to the point of getting to lay with him on the same bed... cheesy Imagine my joy.
I tried to make a move kiss on him but he stopped me, looked into my eyes and as I looked into his brown eyes, I felt like falling into them wink, then he tells me "we are friends, lets not ruin what we have"
I was like WTF !!!

Now all I can think about is how much more I now want him so bad, can't stop plotting of how to get him to want me back, just so I can friendzone him.
Any ideas
at least 60% of guys have been friend zoned at one time or the other in their lives, you just have to suck it up and move on, don't worry, you'll find another person who you can drool over each other
Re: HELP: I Think My Crush Just Friendzoned Me !!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
kateskitty:
I was like WTF !!!

Any ideas

lool.. so you want to make him want you just so you can friendzone him?? ahn ahn

there are easier ways to revenge na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Nature Favor White Women During Creation? Let's Talk. / This Bum Bum Will Make Ya Thing Go Long / What's With All These Freaky Love Threads Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.